Heartbreak (completed) ✔️

By Dredge116

Samantha comes home from her bartending shift and - oh, my god - are her eyes playing tricks on her? Not like... More

Cheating Son Of A B**ch
Faking it
S**t Sandwich Wedding
One Night with Mr Football
Last Day with Mr Football
I'm pregnant
Football Game
Santa Cruz
Looking for Sam
You're outta here!!!
Vincent
Where the hell am I?
At the Cafe
Maddox
The Football Game
Untitled
The Dress
The Date
Dinner with friends
Wives/Girlfriends of Football Players Part I
Wives/Girlfriends Part II
Getting a job
First Day At The Cafe
Kayne and Gina's unexpected visit
The Flyer
The House
Dinner Party
W.A.G.F.P Episode 2 part I
W.A.G.F.P Episode 2 Part II
When will she wake up?
Who are You?
Shopping day
The Date part 1
The Date Part II
The baby's room
The Dance Competition Part I
The Dance Competition Part II
Trust your instincts
Something doesn't feel right
Hello Samantha
Why do you hate me?
Getting rescued
The Bell
Finding out the baby's gender
Visiting my sister
New house in Santa Cruz
Reuniting with family
The Wedding
Epilogue
Bonus scene
Thank You
Vincent
Back to You
Books getting new updates
A Christmas Love Story
The billionaire's agreement
The Billionaire's Baby Agreement
The unwanted bride
Which book prologue do you want?
Questions?
Books moving to new account
New book
Revenge
Sierra
Loving Daemon
Contract Assassin (Out Now)
Indebted To Him (Out Now)
Beautiful Disaster (Out Now)
Shattered (sneak peak)

We've found her Sir

16.2K 523 18
By Dredge116

Vincent POV

I am sitting behind my desk in the office. I look at the photo on my desk of Samantha, Peyton and I at the dance competition.

Why does all the bad shit have to happen to this girl?

I slam my fist on the table.

I've been searching for her for two days with no such luck.

I should be out their kicking down every fucking door until I find her.

Maddox walks into my office. He has bags under his eyes. His face is pale and he looks a it thinner.

How is that possible? She's been gone for two days.

Maddox sits in the chair. "No, I'm about to head out to some abandoned places I've heard outside New York."

Maddox looks at the photo on the table. "I'm coming with you." He rises and exits the room.

At the front door to my place I turn to the guards. "Take Mr Colt upstairs. Make sure he eats and sleeps."

"Yes, Sir."

I turn to Maddox. "I'm sorry, I can't have her see you like this. Sam's going to need you when she comes home. You look shit."

Maddox runs his hand across his face. "Okay, I'll get some sleep and try to eat. I hope they've fed her."

I check my holster and the guns.

A guard pulls up in my Mazda Mx-5 2015 model car. He steps out. "Do you want back-up?"

I nod. "You'll have to stay close to me."

I jump into the sports car and make my way through traffic in New York. I stop in the traffic to get on the boat that will take me across the lake.

The line starts moving and I park my car.

I step out of the car and walk over to the side of the boat. I watch the water move away from the boat.

One of men walk over to me. "Sir, you sent Clive and John to a warehouse last night and they just called. They've found Samantha."

I smile. "Thank you."

The boat docks and I run to my car. I jump in and rev the engine.

Fucking move.

I beep my horn. I'm an impatient guy when it comes to my friends and families. "MOVE THE CARS."

The cars move slowly off the boat and I hit my hand against the steering wheel.

The car in front of mine starts to move forward. I follow him off the boat. Once I'm on the road I pull onto the opposite side of the road and sped alongside the traffic.

A car heads towards me and I swerve onto my side of the road. I pull over on the side of the road.

I put my phone on loudspeaker and call Clive.

Me: What's happening, Clive?

Clive: A Doctor just walked into the building. I have a man stationed inside to help her out.

Me: That's great. I just hope he'll help her out.

Clive: He will. The guy spotted me last night and confronted me. I told him who I worked for and he nearly shit himself. He also knows that you are friends with Samantha.

Me: I'm glad she knows when to throw my name around. What else do I need to know?

Clive: Gina, Celeste and Meg are the woman that have her.

I hit my hand against the dashboard.

Shit! Gina's a bit unstable now.

Me: Damn, I'll be there soon.

Clive: You need to hurry. The Doctor they brought in will slice into her and rip the baby out even if it's not fully developed. Do you know how this will effect Samantha if she doesn't get out of there quick.

I hit end and speed to the warehouse. I nearly collide with another car.

The driver from the other car swerved out of my way and ends up in a ditch.

If it wasn't a life and death situation I would have stayed to help this man out.

I pull onto the street of the warehouse and park the car in the bush.

I step out of the car and run to the side of the warehouse.

Clive walks over to me. "The guy inside has one of our radios. We'll be able to go in when he says 'hot sauce.'

I shake my head. Stupid code word. "Alright, let's see how good this inside guy is. If he's good at his job I may hire him."

I hear a male say. "Do you really want to do this, Meg? You can back-out if you want."

A female says. "I made a deal with this woman. I can't back away from that much money."

Another female says. "What's the fucking hold up? I need to get out of here."

I look at my men. "Get in position. We're going in."

Over the speaker I hear. "Hot sauce."

My men get in position.

I nod.

The guys kick the doors open and we make our way through the warehouse.

I look at Clive. "Where do we go now?"

He points to the door. "Through the door. It leads to the basement where Samantha's being held."

The door is kicked open and I run down the metal stairs. I see a Doctor standing next to Sam and she has a needle in her arm.

She moves out of the cuffs and rips the needle out of her arm. She plunges it into the doctors neck and pulls the leaver.

The doctor falls to the ground.

Way to go Best Friend.

She smirks. "Took you long enough Mr Diablo."

I chuckle. "The party has started since I'm here."

A girl walks over to Sam. "You can't leave, sis. I need that baby."

A girl charges at me and I shoot her. She falls to the ground and the last girl runs at me and I shoot her as well.

Sam and her sister are fighting.

I need to break them apart.

Sam throw her fists into the sisters face and she falls onto the ground with a bloody nose.

I walk over to Sam and point the gun at the sisters head.

Sam pulls my hand down. "Please, don't hurt her. She needs help and I want to be the one that does that."

I move over to the doctor and shoot him.

Sam looks at her sister. "Can someone carry her out?"

I look at my men. "Help the girl out. Tie her hand with rope and don't let her out of your sight."

"Thank you, Vincent." Then she falls.

I run over to her and catch her before she hits the concrete.

I carry her out of the warehouse. "Torch the place. I don't evidence we were here."

I put Sam in my car and strap her in.

***
Thanks for reading

Vote/comment/share/follow me

❤️MissDredge❤️

Let me know what you think of this chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

408K 4.6K 32
Bell and her parents go on a holiday to a small town in California for the summer. The town only has a couple hundred people and she runs into Matt h...
2.1M 48.1K 57
-Last night was my 18th birthday and my friends and boyfriend brought me to the Niagara Falls to enjoy all the bars and clubs. The next morning, I wa...
6.1K 209 27
ORIGINALLY POSTED IN 2013 What will happen when a rumor is started about Alex cheating? With Kaylei's cousin. Will it bring him and Sarah closer toge...
354K 8.2K 26
"You left me alone, with no idea what to do!" "I'm sorry, okay! But you could have been supportive!" "Oh, I'm sorry that you decided to tell me the d...