Hidan's Little Sister, Neji's...

By ThisSaramWeeblove

Misaki is a 13 year old intelligent child who is the younger sister of Hidan. Being sent to Konohagakure at t... More

Hidan's Little Sister, Neji's Lover
A Day Out With The Genius
Let The Chunin Exams, Begin
Forest Of Death!
The Answers Revealed
Putting Your Life On The Line
Author's Note
An Unforgettable Flash Back
The Battle Begins!
The Battle Between Misaki And Yuki!
Attack On Konoha!
Misaki's Past Revealed!
Misaki Makes A Move
The Note
Retrieving Sasuke
Confession
A Mission With Hinata And Sakura
Three Little Devils Pt.1
Three Little Devils Pt.2
Town Of Death
Halloween Day! *Special*
Guarding. Much Trouble Ahead..
Big Trouble
Having Hope
Betrayed?..
If You Had The Chance
Secrets Aren't Meant To Be Kept
The Plan
Escape
Interrogating. Tusnade's Decision
Kidnapped
Orochimaru's Hideout
The Controlling Genjutsu! Flute no Jutsu!
Strict Training
S-Rank Mission
Heading Out
Meeting Uchiha Itachi again
Bittersweet Memories; The Real Deal (Special Chapter)
Author's Note
A Step Closer
The Scroll
To Love One
All Aboard!
Arrival In Okiyasa
Long Time, No See
My Homeland, Yugakure
Surprises After Another
Lord Jashin
Complicated Situations
Our Past Struggles
Getting Into Yugakure
Caught
All In This Together
Caged Bird & Jashin Pt.1
Caged Bird & Jashin Pt.2
Parting With You
The Real Truth
Don and Clarissa
Don and Clarissa Pt.2
Everything Truly Revealed
A Lead On Misaki
Chance
Wolves Amongst Sheep
Authors Note

Happy Birthday, Misaki

1.7K 58 23
By ThisSaramWeeblove

We finally arrived back to Konoha. I was really excited after the day ride because my birthday was today. Hehe! I can't wait to see what Neji will make. I mean not that I actually believe he can't cook but.. I'm still throwing together the worst meal ever.

Everyone I knew congratulated me happy birthday. All besides Neji.. I wonder why? He knew it was my birthday, and I was also expecting him to say it first before everyone. I feel sad just thinking about it. It wasn't only that, but right after we got back to Konoha, he went off somewhere.

So I went home and began to make the "worst" meal ever. I know Neji hates pumpkin and spicy food. Maybe a spiced apple-pumpkin pie will do? That actually sounds good to me if you ask.. After I took out the ingredients, I got to work.

It took a good hour until I was done, before putting it into the oven. Which of course took almost half an hour. I lean back against the counter, letting out an exhausted sigh as I look at the mess in the kitchen. There was a knock at the door.

I  jump in surprise, walking towards the door as I creaked it open. Only showing some of my face, I saw Neji standing there with a smirk on his face. "Neji.." I uttered lowly. Not exactly expecting him to come, but I was hoping he would.

I open the door, stepping aside as I let him in. He sniffed the air a few times. "Well something smells good" He spoke. I stifle a laugh as I look away from his gaze. He frowned before sniffing the air again. He looks at me with a blank expression before sighing.

"You know I don't like pumpkin, Misaki" Neji says.

"It's not pumpkin."

"Yes it is."

"No.. It isn't."

"It is."

"No. It isn't."

"Misaki.. I can smell the pumpkin.. And it seems you tried to cover it up with the scent of apple?" He smirked as he leaned towards me. I felt my cheeks immediately flush. Then a alarm went off. I squealed running towards the kitchen. "My pie!" I whine as I put on oven mittens, quickly taking out the burnt pie.

I pout placing it onto the stove, letting out a sigh. Neji chuckles as he enters the kitchen, crossing his arms. He peeks over my shoulder looking into the pie.

"As I thought. You really tried to use apple to cover up that it was pumpkin in it. What else did you add in it?" He asked curiously. "Only some.. Spices.. But! This doesn't mean anything! If your meal comes out bad, you're still eating this, Neji!" I laugh evilly.

Neji anime sweat drops. "So what made you stop by?" I asked. Neji raised his eyebrow at me as if I was dumb. "Well, I came by to tell you to meet me at the lake. This evening at seven.. Don't be late" Neji says, turning on his heels as he walks away.

"Hey! Where are you going? You wont spend time with me?" I spoke in a disappointed way, giving off a pout. It actually saddened me. He was leaving and still no Happy birthday?. Neji hmph'ed as he opened the front door.

"If you come at seven. You'll see. I still have to prepare my special meal for you, Misaki." Was all Neji said before he left. I  let out a sigh. 'Now what am I suppose to do?' I thought to myself as I looked around.

First stop, cleaning up this kitchen.. After I finished, I decided to sit in my room, thinking about our mission to Okiyasa. 'I finally met him. After a long years wait' A smile was brought to my lips as I remembered his voice. His smile, touch, and presence.

I look through all the notes I wanted to give him. I wonder if he ever wrote me any notes, that he might have wanted to send? I wanted to go with him, but I also wanted to stay back in Konoha. But I know I'd have to make up my mind. I just didn't want Hidan or Kakuzu san to get in the midst of a fight with Team Gai. Otherwise, I wouldn't have known what to do in my position.

The hours pass by slowly, in a torturing way. I wait and wait until the clock hit six. I barely had anything to wear. It wasn't like this was special or anything right? He only said to meet him at the lake. So I wasn't going to get all dressy.

While it began to get close to the time, I began to take a stroll around the village. But not to far. It was dark out by now. Once I checked the time, I saw it was five minutes after seven. "Crap i'm late!" I hiss lowly to myself as I began to run to the lake. Remembering earlier what Neji said about not to be late. So embarrassing..

As I was on my way there, taking a short cut through the small forest. I heard a crackle sound. Meaning that I was not alone.. I look around, seeing no one in sight. Yet I got this weird feeling in the pit of my stomach. Nervousness or perhaps fear of something sneaking upon me made my heart pound aggressively.

If anything that makes me feel this way, it's being alone. Especially in places like this. I continue to make my way to the lake, taking glances back every now and then. It wasn't then until I spotted a silhouette figure not that far in front of me.

It wasn't hiding itself, at all. It was so dark out that you could barely see what it was. But the light from the moon, and lights not that far away that seemed to be where the lake is, gave me the best view I could get. I stop in my tracks, mentally cursing at myself for not bringing my weapon pouch.

But then again, I didn't expect I needed to bring it since it's quite safe around here. The figure slowly approached me. The only thing I could see from the outlines of the figure was that it was wearing a cloak.

With every step it took forward, I took two steps back. It wasn't until then when I noticed the figure leaped at me. The only thing I could managed to do was let out a scream. Only for that, to be cut off by a hand.

"Shhh, Misaki it's me" Hidan hissed quietly. I look at him with a frightened look as my chest heaved up and down. He slowly took his hand away as he grinned. "What the hell Hidan! I thought you were a creep kidnapping me!" I whispered harshly.

Hidan gave off an amused smirk as he cocked his eyebrow. "Nice to know you would just sit there like a idiot and get your ass taken."

"pssh! Like in hell I would! I was gonna do.. something.. anyway but I stopped" I lied. "Right, let's go somewhere else for now" Hidan says as he grabs me by my arm, pulling me off. "W-wait, where are we going?" I asked.

Hidan look back at me with a look I haven't seen in a while. Happiness. "My Leader finally gave permission to get you. But i'll tell you more of the details later. Otherwise we'll get caught. I don't feel like dealing with anyway of these damn people" Hidan spoke.

"But.." I trailed off, looking down. "But what?.."

"I was just going to meet up with someone.. Your timing is horrible nii-san.." I complained. "With who?" Hidan asked, as if he could even give a care in the world who it was. I look at anywhere but him as my cheeks flush red.

"N-Neji.." I mumble. It was quiet and I could feel Hidan tense by the way he held my arm. "Forget about the guy, you finally can be with me, and i'm sure I probably wont get another chance at this. Besides. You ARE an Akatsuki member, if you haven't forgotten." Hidan smirked.

I felt my eyes widen slightly, remembering the days at Akatsuki and being sent to Konoha. "Now, lets get going" Hidan spoke bluntly as he led the way. I took one glance towards the lake, feeling bad and guilty. Maybe even regretful when Neji finds out I didn't show up. The look on his face, and even what happens after made my heart clench in pain.

I continue to follow Hidan as we took an unfamiliar way out the village. The walk was quiet, but it wasn't awkward. At least to me I think. I couldn't keep Neji off my mind the second I left. Hidan cleared his throat, catching my attention.

"Oh, you say something?" I asked. "There's an inn a mile out from here, we'll rest there" He says. I nod silently as I stare at his back as we walked. He sighed, rubbing his face. I cock an eyebrow at his sudden behavior as he stops dead in his tracks.

"Alright, I can't take it. What the hell's wrong with you?" He asked as he faced me. I frown and flinch at his choice of words. Though I should have been use to his foul mouth and ways, it's been a while. Hidan seemed to catch on in the state I was in before speaking again.

"I didn't mean to say it like that. You know, I meant.. Is something the matter with you?" Hidan said it as if it was hard to speak that way. It made me giggle a bit. "No, I was just thinking about how my friends would feel that i'm gone.. For good now" I mention.

Hidan stayed quiet as he began to walk. He looks at me without turning his head. I could feel his stare on me and I would glance up at him every now and then. He then looks away when my eyes met his. I stare at him until he looked back at me.

We both let out a small laugh, smiling afterwards. After a while we picked up our pace to get there faster.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

We went right in to where he stayed. It seemed he was already prepared and staying here until it was time to get me. He threw his scythe onto the bed, letting out a sigh. "Oh right" He spoke before he went to a closet, grabbing a long box that was wrapped, and a blue ribbon placed on the center of it.

"I've been wanting to give this to you but.. I thought I'd save it for this day.." He trailed off as he handed me the box. I take it from him, sitting it on the bed as I open it. "Happy Birthday, Misaki" I heard Hidan say.

Once I open the box, I see a rosary just like Hidan's. But instead of it being a triangle it was formed in the shape of a star. My mouth gaped open as I hold the rosary into the air looking at it.

"You were always going on and on when you were little about having one too, so I thought why the hell not? You're developing your abilities anyway.." Hidan trailed off as he scratched the back of his neck awkwardly.

I grin widely as I put the necklace over my head, letting the rosary dangle from my neck.

"Hidan.." I trailed off. He stayed quiet and I could feel his gaze on me, Waiting for me to continue.

"Why is mines shaped differently from yours?" I asked. His was just a simple triangle inside of a circle.

"You're a Fukkatsu of Jashin. It's a symbol of who you are" Hidan informed.

I let out an 'Oh' as I looked at the other object that was in the box. It was a long black, metal rod. A few inches from the top on each side look as if it had upside down horns, and two rings that crossed each other in the form of an X above the horns.

Along with under the horns had a giant ring itself around the rod. I carefully picked up the object holding it in air.

The rings quickly snapped up into the air from it's hang-low position. I gave off an odd look to Hidan who had an amused smirk plastered on his face.

"That, Misaki. Is your slay weapon. The rings responded to your Fukkatsu chakra which caused it to react like that. There's more that lies within your ability but I think we should save that when we go back home" Hidan spoke as he laid onto his bed, closing his eyes.

"Home..?" I query confused. "Yeah. Yugakure of course. There's a hideout underground where Jashinists go to obtain the religion and weapons. There's a book you'll need to get from the leader of Jashinist. It'll tell you all you need to know from your weapon to your abilities and other mind frying crap" Hidan informed.

I inhale deeply as my pulse quickens the mention of going back home to Yugakure and meeting the Jashinist "leader" made me nervous for some reason.

I had so many questions I wanted to ask. But I thought I'd save them for later.

For the rest of the night me and Hidan laughed as he told me his times in Akatsuki. It quite amused me how Hidan talked about Kakuzu a lot in this conversation.

"Well? How's it been in Konoha? And how the fuck did you get hooked up with that freak?" Hidan's sudden question took me by surprise.

I felt my cheeks flush as I lightly punched his arm and he chuckled. "He's not a freak Hidan.." I muttered.

"And it's actually been good! When I was first placed on Team Gai I will admit Neji seemed to have no interest in me and was such a stuck up genius.. Tenten was like my rival in everything and Lee is like my best friend!" I smile widely thinking of the times me and Lee would hang out. Training or not, or he would call it "youthful" times.

My smile then faded. "Oh! The chunin exams! I met Orochimaru! I guess that was the time too that I started falling for Neji.." I pointed at my chin as I look towards the floor blushing deeply.

"You met Orochimaru?" The way he said it sounded as if he was shocked and disgusted. I look up at him to see he was frowning.

"Yeah.. Why?"

"What did he do?" Hidan had sat up, giving me his full undivided attention.

"Well.. " I trailed off, thinking about when I saw Orochimaru at the first chunin exams that was held.

From being kicked to the tree, and put into a gruesome genjutsu, then being saved by Neji. Then the other time when Kabuto kidnapped me and Orochimaru tested something on me.

"Nothing. Just some tests on my Fukkatsu abilities." I answered quickly.

"Hey hey! Onii san. Do you have an girlfriend?!" I asked, taking the awkward tension he was giving off towards me.

Hidan raised an eyebrow at me. "What the hell do I need one for?" He asked.

"Whaat!? Hidan you're 22! I bet you couldn't even get laid!" I laughed.

Hidan groaned. "Fuck off Misaki" he says as he pushed me off his bed onto the floor.

I laughed harder, crawling onto my bed. "And that is none of your damn business! I have flings not relationships . Unlike you" Hidan muttered the last part.

I continue to laugh. "Your foul mouth has gotten worse since the last time I heard you speak like that" I whine.

He smirked laying down as he turned on his side. "Goodnight Misaki".

"Goodnight Onii saann!~" I sing.

~~~~}~~~~~~~}~~~~~~~~~}<[]

>|< Edited.

>|< Scanned.

>|< Puurfect?..

>|< ;)
.
.
.
>|< If you see a mistake then crap I'm sorry I thought I got all of them xD!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90K 2.3K 71
Akina Uchiha, the little sister of Itachi Uchiha, was known for her open and cheerful nature. There was hardly anyone in the Uchiha clan who behaved...
211K 6.6K 22
[COMPLETED] Mikazuki Hatake lost her family when she was 6 years old, only to gain another one. And his name was Kakashi Hatake Now 13 and about to b...
63.7K 2K 49
Yuukina is friends with all three of the Kazekage's children, and she is one of the highest ranking Jounin in the Hidden Sand Village. She despises t...
702K 16.9K 24
There have been prodigies from the Hidden Leaf before, Itachi Uchiha, Minato Namikaze, and Orochimaru being one of the few, but none of them were big...