I Just Realized (Starco) #Wat...

By penguparade

After Star land on Earth, she meets a boy. Marco. She thought she could be friends. Until she fell for him. A... More

CH.1 Star Moves In
CH. 2 Hat Day
CH.3 Rainbow-tastic
CH.4 Revenge Plans
CH.5 Purple Hearts
Authors Note
Sorry! Another Authors Note
CH.6 Fights and Wands
CH.7 Bad Feelings
CH.8 Journey
CH.9 Apologies
CH.10 Its Definitely Love
CH.11 Telling the Parents
CH.13 Trouble at the Diaz House
CH.14 Figuring Out the Details
CH.15 First Night at Grandma's House
plz read very important
Super Sorry
Troubles
CH.16 Wake Up Call
CH.17 Devastated
CH.18 Recovery
CH. 18 Recovery (pt. 2)
CH. 19 I Just Realized
OMG!!!!!
Epilogue
Unless...
HEYYYYY!
YOU GUYS!
Special Announcement Thingy !!!!
#Wattys2017
updates coming soon
Musical.ly
Other Stuff
so...
hey guys!

CH.12 Run Away Together

1.7K 61 11
By penguparade

So I'm so very sorry if my last update caused some feels. This was a major part of the story, and I promise you all they will be fine and it will all get better.

I SWEARZ IT!!!!!!!!!!

But, enjoy this chapter my Lovelies!

*************************************

Marco just hugged her, whispering sweet nothings in her ear.

Even though he was telling her it would be okay, he didn't really know himself.

The question was, would it really be okay?

An idea popped into Marco's head as he was smoothing Star's hair.

"We could run away. Together. And no one would stop us." Marco blurted out his idea without a second thought. The thing was, he didn't regret the thought.

Star looked up at him, her eyes glistening from the tears that were also staining her cheeks.

"What?"

"We could run away. It would be just us. No one to tell us what to do."

"M-Marco, how will we surv-"

He put his finger to her lips, shushing her. "Star, we can't worry. We can just run away without thinking to much into it. If we do that, we won't do it. We will be stuck seeing each other only in school and when I make night time visits. We have to do this Star. If you love me, you will run away with me right now."

"Of course I will run away with you, Marco. I just have to sneak in there and get some stuff."

"Don't worry about that, I'll get it for you. I know the trick to getting in there." Marco winked at her and she giggled. She was happy that she would spend all her time with Marco.

Maybe, just maybe, they will be happier after running away. Where they can be together and not have anyone to stop them from loving each other.

****************************************************************

Did I mention to you guys that I love you?

I really, really, really, REALLY love you?

Because I just want to say I love you.

FOR 1.5K!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

I can't believe this story has gotten that far. I love you all for that.

Comment your thoughts.

So from now on, I will do a thing where I ask a question about your thoughts on the chapter, and to see who my real fans are, I will dedicate the chapter to the person with the most thoughtful and heart-felt answer down there.

It starts after this and I will wait 2 days before deciding, so you guys can actually comment.

But the question is:

Do you think that they will get in trouble with the police for running away?

Also...

**Reader's Problem of the Week**

Be back soon with another chapter my Lovelies!

-Sam-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 62 5
This story takes after Star and Marco broke the curse. They thought that everything will be normal again between them, but not for Star. She started...
16.1K 275 12
Following the events of the Star vs finale "Cleaved," Star and Marco adjust to their new world and begin contemplating the next step of their relatio...
77.4K 1.4K 20
When Star left Earth, some things were left unsaid. She admitted the feelings she had for Marco, knowing that he may not feel the same way. Now, they...
342 12 2
You're living next door to your friend Marco Diaz, when Star showed up, the three of you became really good friends (even though you couldn't match S...