Demolition Lovers [[GERARD WA...

By Fabbyulous1

This. This is the story of- The bulimic bitch. This. This is the story of- The alcoholic asshole. This. This... More

PLEASE READ FIRST
Bystander
Getting Out
I Didn't Realize Things Would Only Get Worse From Here
Secrets, Secrets
To Forget
Two Of The Same
Tattoos, Desperate Eyes, and Bullshit Lies
The Weirdest Thing
Storytime With Eric
Two Months Later: As Told By Nathan Sanders
Two Months Later: As Told by Bethany Sanders and Gerard Way
Two Months Later: As Told By Frank Iero
Special Kinda Hell
Kill All Your Friends
You
Frenemies
Deal
What the Hell is Going On
Words That Were Never Meant To Be Said
Hide N Seek
Maze Runner
Kiss Me You Animal
Secrets, Secrets Are No Fun
Wrapped
Meanwhile, Amidst the Drama, Frank and Brendon are Playing Go Fish
And On This Weeks Episode of CSI...
O Brother, Where Art Thou?
Disenchanted
I Saw You Cry but You Pretended it Didnt Happen Just Because it was Easier
Mistakes Were Made
This Wasnt Acting
Vodka Enduced Moodswings
Patrick: Real Estate Agent Extraordinaire
Daddy's Home
Some People Deserve to Die
She's a Butcher with a Smile
Are You there God? Its Me, Gerard Way.
Addicts
What is your Gold?
Bad Omen
The Happening
One Missed Call
Left Out in the Cold
Thirty Minutes
Its Real This Time

It's Probably Not Important

2.6K 121 132
By Fabbyulous1

"SUSAN MONICA SANDERS YOU GET YOUR USELESS ASS DOWN HERE NOW!"

Well, looks like dads home.

I looked at the clock; it was 1:17. I was actually surprised he was back this early. I've been up as early as 3 or 4 am to wait until my dad gets home from drinking and doing god knows what. I was a bit worried though that the first thing he did was call for my mom. They'd been fighting a lot recently, and now that dad was really out of it...

I stood up, as I'd been sitting in the hallway waiting for him to get home. I took a deep breath and walked down the hallway towards the living room.

And there he was.

He looked worse than usual. His eyes were red and glazed over. His hair was ruffled, and there were various liquids spilled all over his now-ruined button down shirt. You'd think I'd be scared looking at my dad like this, but you get used after a while.

He turned his angry gaze to me, raising the beer bottle in his hand as he did so. "Where-" he hiccuped, "Is your GODDAMN mother?" He yelled, pointing the bottle at me as he did so.

"Dad, come on, I think it's time for you to get some sleep." I took a careful step towards him, hoping that my normal routine would work, but usually he wasn't this angry.

Suddenly my dad smashed his beer bottle against the floor, the loud noise causing me to jump as glass shards shot across the floor.

"YOU TELL ME WHERE YOUR GODDAMN MOTHER IS BETH, YOU LITTLE SHIT!" He screamed, advancing forward and taking a firm on my wrists. I tensed up and began to panic. He'd never been this violent. His drunken rages usually consisted of him coming home, telling me that the world was an ugly place, and then allowing me to guide him to his bedroom before he passed out. I wasn't good in sinusitis like this; I didn't know what to do. I knew mom was upstairs asleep, but with all the yelling, I wouldn't be surprised if she was hiding in the closet right now.

"C-come on d-dad-" I stuttered as I shook. "Mom's asleep, a-and you should b-be too." I avoided looking him in the eye.

As my father narrowed his eyes and tightened his grip on my arm, I knew I'd made a mistake.

"What did you just fucking say to me?" He leaned in, and I could smell the alcohol as he spat his wicked words. I turned away even more, beginning to tear up. I couldn't do this, I wasn't strong enough to do this. Suddenly I felt the stinging of my father's large hand connect with my face as I stumbled backward from the blow. I bent over, bringing my own hand to my burning cheek as tears began to pour down my face. "YOU LOOK AT ME WHEN I SPEAK TO YOU BETHANY HELENA!" He spat. "NOW LET ME FUCKING REPEAT MYSELF! WHERE IS YOU GODDAMN MO-"

"Alan." I heard a voice say sharply from the stairs. My enraged father turned towards the voice as I continued to hold my cheek.

"WELL LOOK WHO DECIDED TO JOIN THE PARTY?" My father slurred sarcastically as I turned slightly, seeing my mother standing at the top of the staircase. She was gripping the bannister of the staircase, but her gaze remained firm; I'd forgotten how strong she really was.

I was nothing like her.

"Did you dare hit our daughter Alan?" She stared him down.

He laughed. "What, that bitch?" He pointed at me as he stumbled slightly. "That pathetic piece of shit ain't no daughter of mine!"

Tears rolled down my cheeks as I stood still, letting his insults hit me. He usually said things of this sort when he was drunk, but now I couldn't help but realize how true they were. Pathetic.

"You need to go to bed, Alan. Now. We'll talk about this when you're not drunk off your ass." She spat.

"What'd you say to me Susan?" He advanced towards her in a threatening way, and my heart felt like it was beating a mile a minute. My father stumbled up the stairs, but my mother stayed still; I don't know how or why she'd stayed with him this long.

"And why, Susan," he spat her name mockingly, "Can't we talk now?! I think it's the goddamn perfect time!"

They both stood on top of the staircase now, only a couple of feet apart, but my mother didn't look scared at all. If anything, she looked sad.

I guess I would if I had to see the man I married like this every night.

"Now is not the time." She spoke through her teeth, and I could tell she was trying really hard not to lose it herself. "You're being unreasonable right now! For gods sake Alan, you just hit your own daughter! It's gotten to the breaking point Alan. You can't keep doing this. I won't stand for a man that not only abuses his family, but one that abuses himself." She spoke firmly as she looked into my dad's eyes. "So in saying that," she continued, "Go the hell to bed, and we will talk about this whenever you wake up from your hangover!"

"Abuses his family?!" My dad roared in return, causing my mother to visibly flinch for the first time. "How dare you say that to me Susan! I've provided for you every single fucking day since we got married! I created this!" He gestured around the house before returning to her.

My mom shook her head in disgust. "Ha, do you really think that Alan? I mean do you really fucking believe that?" She spat right on back. "If anything, you've done nothing but break down and destroy this family over the past year! You're the one who broke us!"

There must have been something in those words that finally made my dad snap. Completely.

Before I even had the chance to react, I saw my dad grab my mom by both of her shoulders and push her off the top of the stairs. I screamed as I watched her tumble down and finally hit the hardwood floor at the bottom.

"MOM!" I ran to her motionless body as even more tears ran down my cheeks. "OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD!" I screamed as I looked down at her, pressing my hands against my head; I didn't know what to do. I began hyperventilating before I looked and saw my father coming down the stairs.

"SUSAN?" He screamed, kneeling next to her body. "SUSAN, OH MY GOD!" He picked her up and layer her head in his lap, revealing her already bruised and bleeding face. That's when his gaze returned to me. "GET AWAY FROM HER!"

I stood motionless in fear, continuing to breathe heavily as I tried to process the situation.

"I SAID FUCKING LEAVE BETH!" He roared again as tears formed in his own eyes and slowly rolled down his cheeks.

I stumbled backwards, covering my ears as I sobbed and ran. I didn't know where else to go, so I went for the front door, opening it clumsily and tripping out of it. I slammed it behind me and collapsed onto the pavement and began to sob.

What do I do?

What do I do?

What do I do?

I rocked back and fort trying to calm myself, and then it hit me;

Nathan.

I had to call Nathan. He was back in town for the summer; I needed his help.

I grabbed for my phone in my sweatpants pocket and quickly dialed his number, taking a shaky breathe and trying to contain my tears as I brought the phone up to my ear.

The phone rang two times, and that's when I began to panic.

"Answer." I whispered quietly to myself.

He didn't.

So I called again.

And again.

And again.

"PLEASE ANSWER NATHAN!" I sobbed to the night sky.

"Please!"

...
....
.....

-Gerard's POV-

I smirked as he missed yet another shot. "Told ya I'd beat your ass at pool!" I laughed taking another swig of my beer.

Nathan frowned, angrily chugging his as well. "Shut the helllll up Gerard!" He slurred, slamming his glass on the table. "I could beat your ass any day if I wasn't this fucking wasted!"

I laughed, but our conversation was interrupted by a cell phone ringing. It took Nathan a minute to realize it was his phone, but when he grabbed it out of his pocket, he rolled his eyes and put it down on the side of the pool table. The weird thing was that the phone continued to ring.

"Aren't you going to answer that?" I pointed towards the phone with my beer.

"Don't worry about it. It's just Beth. She's probably just having another 'panic attack' or some shit." He mocked before picking the pool stick back up.

"Your little sister, right?" I questioned, taking another swig as I leaned against the table. Nathan nodded.

"You know," I smirked, "I've never had the pleasure of meeting Beth." I said tauntingly. Nathan looked up with mock disgust and began laughing. "Trust me man, you don't want to."

"Even if it's just for one night?" I winked, finishing my glass.

"Shit dude, that's my sister!" He looked up again, but soon we were both laughing.

We both jumped though as the phone began ringing for the fourth or fifth time. I chuckled. "Shit man. Whatever it is, she really needs to talk you." I nodded towards his phone.

Nathan frowned, picked up his phone, and put it on silent. I raised my eyebrows and he looked at me.

"Don't worry-" he chugged the last of his beer and slammed it on the table. "It's probably not important."

------------------------------------------------------
And there, my friends, is chapter one! I know Gerard hasn't been in it much, but I have to set things up first! I'm really excited about this fic, so I hope you'll continue reading! Feel free to comment and tell me what you think so far; I love to hear y'alls feedback! I've decided to go ahead and post this and then write chapter two tonight, so be expecting another update! Thank you all for reading! STAY FABULOUS! *MUAH*

---Fabbyulous1

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 7.8K 46
~AU~ Set in the 1960's~ Frank Iero, is a struggling musician dealing with the rejection from his family, as well as his recent personal discovery. He...
176K 10.3K 39
Gerard way and Frank Iero have always passed each other in the hallway but never spoke a word to one another. They are both alike in many ways. Both...
172K 9.4K 100
❝ @geeway commented on your post: damn baby you looking hella fine @frnkiero replied to your comment: sleaze ❞ {started 2 july, 2017. finish...
130K 7.5K 30
Frank and Gerard were childhood friends. And then they were enemies. Finally, they became strangers. They'd been friends though, and maybe they'd bee...