The Beginning of the End (Vam...

By NikkiJayy

Nyla is on summer vacation. The only problem is..she lives in an uninteresting town with gross old couple nei... More

The Beginning of the End (Vampire Story)
Chapter 2:Dinner for five
Chapter 3:The Tour
Chapter 4:Moving in
Chapter 5: Dirty little Secret
Chapter 6: Backfired
Chapter 7: Feelings...of course not
Chapter 8:Lunch
Chapter 9: Heartbreak
Chapter 10: Lost Bet
Chapter 11: Old Friend
Chapter 12: The Wrong Name leads to Heartbreak
Chapter 13: See You Soon...
Chapter 14: The Ceremony
Chapter 15:The Bond
Chapter 16: A night with an enemy
Chapter 17: Voices
Chapter 18:Breakfast for Two
Chapter 19:The Truth
Chapter 20: Leaving
Chapter 21: Revealed
Chapter 22: Swimming
Chapter 23: Unknown
Chapter 24: Unexpected Things
Chapter 25: Flashback His Side
Chapter 26: Her Side
Chapter 27: Memory Lane
Chapter 28: Visitors
Chapter 29: Tipsy
Chapter 30: Hangover
Chapter 31: Twisted Fate
Chapter 32: Fit for a Prince
Chapter 34: The Return
Chapter 35:Confessions
Chapter 36: The Truth behind the Lies
Chapter 37: All because of a Remote
Chapter 38:The Shocking Truth
Chapter 39:The Crystal
Chapter 40:The True Phoenix
Chapter 41:Unwanted Messages
Chapter 42:The Summer Solstice
Chapter 43: Vampire Academy
Chapter 44: Tipsy...Scratch that, I'm Drunk
Chapter 45: Good Girl Seizes to Exist
Chapter 46:The Sparks Fly
Chapter 47:Back to the Basics
Chapter 48:Almost Dead
Chapter 49:Waking up
Chapter 50:Soulmate
Chapter 51:The Return
Chapter 52:The Beginning of My End (Final Chapter)

Chapter 33: A Royal Background

4.4K 42 4
By NikkiJayy

Chapter 33

Warning this story is rated M for Mature...you've been warned ;)

I rolled over. For some reason, my body felt elevated...like I was on top of something. I slowly opened my eyes. I stared in confusion. What exactly am I looking at? I lifted my head up. Oh God. I was lying down on Hayden. I tried to pull back, but his grip only tightened. Great. The guy is strong in his sleep too. I tried pulling back again. No success. "Hayden," I said putting my hands on his chest trying to push back.

"Nyla," he moaned. I stared down at him wide eyed. He rolled us over. The weird thing is, his eyes  were still closed.

He inched closer to my face, "Hayden, wake up," I said staring at him terrified. He moved closer and now he was only inches away from my face. I could feel his cool breath on my lips.

His eyes slowly opened. "Morning, sweetheart," he said smirking.

I glared at him, "How long have you been up," I questioned.

"As soon as you tried to do me in my sleep. Rolling on top on me? Really? All you had to do was ask. I would've easily accepted," his voice began low and husky, as he ran a hand down my leg. I shivered, as his fingers glided across my skin. My breath hiked. Oh no. Not today, Hayden. I pushed his hands away.

I glared, "Sometimes I just want to...” he cut me off.

"Really...I feel the same way," he said smiling.

I hit him in the chest, "Shut up," I said giggling. Oh no. I sound like one of those little school girls that just met their crush for the first time. I stopped giggling.

He looked down at me in confusion, then smiled, "Aww that was cute...do it again."

I looked down blushing, "No...now get off," I hissed.

"Not without your help," I looked up at him. Oh the things I would do to wipe that stupid smirk off of his face.

I stared at him, "Oh you are just gross," I said in disgust.

He chuckled, "I'm joking. Do you even have a sense of humor?"

"I do," I defended.

"Okay say something funny then," he challenged.

"Okay fine. So there was this guy at an office. He asked for a stapler, right... The other guy handed him one. He goes to try it out...but it has no staples in it," I said laughing. Oh God, I crack myself up.

He laughed, "Oh. you better be glad laughter is contagious...cause that was horrible," he said still laughing.

My eyes narrowed into slits,"It was funny..."

"No it wasn't," he said still laughing.

"Like you could do any better," I challenged.

"I could," he said sobering up a bit.

"Fine. Make me laugh."

"Easy....pudding," he said in a bored tone. I don't know why, but I started laughing. "Oh my gosh. You're on something. Are you okay, Nyla," he asked staring at me like I was crazy.

I kept laughing, "No no I'm fine," I said breathlessly.

"Okay... I'm leaving," he said getting up. I continued to laugh. I think he's right. I might be on something. I heard the door open and close. I laughed for a few more seconds before sobering up, finally realizing how stupid it was for me to laugh at a joke like that. I looked over at his bedside table...5:00 am. I slid off the bed, walking towards the door. It was still a little dark, but I could see. I walked through the third bedroom, and now I was headed up the stairs. I silently walked up the stairs. I heard noises coming from the dining room. The air filled with an amazing aroma. I was now in the second room. I walked into one of his closets in this room and grabbed some sweats and a t-shirt.

I headed towards the dining room. I peeked around the corner. I stared in amazement. His room was like a house itself. I could see Hayden behind the bar of the kitchen. He was making something. I went into mission impossible mood. I rolled across the floor, trying to not be seen. So far so good. I ducked behind the bar by the kitchen, crawling towards the edge of the bar. I peeked around the corner. Alright... the coast is clear. I rolled into the kitchen, behind the island. Almost there... I stood up and walked behind him.

"Nyla, you must be forgetting that I am I vampire. I can hear you." I froze. I forgot about that.

I sat on the counter next to the stove and looked at him, "Whatcha doin'...” I said like Isabella from Phineas and Ferb. Yeahh I still watch that show. So what...

"Nothing, Isabella. I'm just-"

"Wait you watch that show," I questioned, looking at him in amusement.

He chuckled, "Phineas and Ferb? Yeah, who doesn't watch that show?"

"I just didn't think you'd be the type to watch that," I said smiling. He turned towards me, looking me up and down with a smirk placed on his lips. Then he looked back up to meet my eyes.

"You really don't know much about me," he smiled.

"No I don't. So tell me about yourself, Hayden."

"Okay," he said looking down at the stove. He turned it off just as he finished cooking. He stood in between my legs, and put one hand on either side of me, "I grew up in England with my two brothers, and with my best friends Jason and Davien. We moved to America when I was sixteen. My parents wanted me to meet someone. They hated my girlfriend in England, so they introduced me to Taylor and Courtney. They wanted me and Aiden to be with someone royal...a pureblood. So Courtney got with Aiden, and Taylor got with me. Yeah, we hated them... but our parents wanted us to be with them. We had no choice. Anyways... when we turned eighteen was all moved out and into our own houses. I started to feel lonely in the house, so I hired Jason. We threw a few parties, and stuff like that, but then some stuff happened. Aiden and I... we became...rebellious, so our parents sent us to another town to live by our cousins, Taryn and Dustin. They thought we were hanging out with the wrong crowd, so they made us live together, hoping we would get better. We became your neighbors and you know the rest," he said summarizing half of his life.

I smiled, "Yeah, I got bonded to you and now I'm living with you. But I can't complain.. about the house. Now you, that's a different story," I teased, smirking.

“And here I was, making breakfast for you. But no.. .you still think I'm mean." I looked down at the pancakes, omelets, and bacon, then looked back up at him.

"Don't get me wrong the food looks delicious-"

"And now you can't have any."

"Aww why not," I said pouting.

"Because you don't like me," he said like a five year old. I smiled, aww he looked so cute.

"You're right..." I said snatching a piece of bacon. I pulled it towards my mouth. Oh I could almost taste the deliciousness. He caught me hand...it was just inches away from my face. I reached  for it, inching my mouth forward trying to get the bacon. He moved my hand. "I'm joking Hayden, now give me the bacon."

"No... and no you’re not." I reached my other hand out and snatched a piece of bacon bringing it to my mouth, he caught that hand too.

"Hayden," I whined.

"No...you're not being nice," he said bringing the bacon from my hand up to his mouth. He bit into the bacon, "Ohh...this is soo good, you should try this," he teased.

"Hayden, that's not fair," I whined. He smiled. He grabbed the bacon, and clamped down on it with his teeth.

"Here," he said. I looked at him like he was crazy.

"I'm not doing the whole Lady and the Tramp thing, Hayden," I said glaring at him.

He smiled, and let go off the bacon, "It was worth a try," he smirked.

"Eww, I don't want that bacon now. Your mouth has been on it... and I don't know where your mouth has been," I said in disgust.

"You didn't seem to care about that in the pool... and in my room," he said smirking.

"That was before I found out about Taylor," I hissed. I have no idea why I suddenly became so harsh. Just an overpowering sense of rage came over me.

"There is this special thing. it's called a toothbrush... and you get this thing called toothpaste. Then, guess what!! You brush," he said talking to me like I was a child.

I glared at him, "Not even toothpaste can save you from what she has," I mumbled.

He chuckled, "Vampires can't get diseases, Nyla. Our system just kills the viruses and bacteria off."

"Oh... Well can I have my bacon then," I said glancing at it.

"No. You're mean to me. You don't deserve the food," he said grabbing the bacon out of my hands and eating it.

I gawked at him, "I'm not the mean one here. You just ate my bacon," I said in a sad tone. He grabbed another piece from the skillet.

"Here." he said putting it towards my mouth. I ate it.

After I finished I looked up at him, "Now I feel like royalty, I get to be feed by a prince," I said smiling.

He rolled his eyes, "Just so you would shut up."

I glared at him, "And that's exactly why I don't like you. You're mean to me."

He chuckled, "I was just joking. I forgot... you have no sense of humor. I mean...a stapler," he said laughing.

I hit him on the chest, "It was funny," I said glaring at him.

"Okay. Whatever helps you sleep at night... Wait, hold on... that would be me," he said smirking.

"It's not like we've slept together before," I muttered.

"One day...” he said smirking.

“Not gonna happen," I retorted.

"You say that now. Anyways... let's get some breakfast," he said pulling me down from the counter. He grabbed two plates and put an omelet, a pancake and some bacon, on each one. He walked over to the table with them setting them down. I followed closely behind. He pulled out my chair, and I sat down, he pushed my chair in and sat across from me.

I heard the bedroom door open, a cool breeze passed me, and the two other chairs were soon filled. Hayden sighed.

"Good morning," Austin said smiling.

"So you guys made breakfast and didn't invite us. Wait wait. Is this day after sex breakfast," Jason questioned, wiggling his eyebrows suggestively.

"Good morning, Austin. And no we didn't have sex... he wishes, though," I said smirking.

"You know me too well, sweetheart."

I rolled my eyes,"Anyways...where are the rest of the guys," I asked.

"They left last night," Austin answered.

"Aww...no goodbyes," I said sadly.

"We couldn't find you," Jason replied.

"Oh...” I looked down at my plate of food.

 "So Nyla...Austin and I were talking last night and we made a little calendar. So, Sunday through Tuesday Austin gets you. I get you Wednesday and Thursday, and Hayden has Friday and Saturday," he said smirking.

I gawked at them. "I am not a toy. You don't just decide which days you can have me," I spat.

He chuckled, "Joking...but that was a good idea," he said smiling.

"Great I'm in a room full of guys who all act the same," I mumbled. They laughed.

"So...just out of curiosity, who would you date in this room," asked Jason smiling. I looked down and blushed. I could feel their intense stares.

"Umm...” I said pushing my chair back. Thank God, I'm finished with my breakfast. I stood up and walked towards the kitchen, placing my dish down. I don't have time to deal with their already big egos, "I mean... is that question really necessary," I laughed nervously.

"Yes," they all answered in union.

I sighed, "Ha well to bad," I said walking out the dining room and into the bedroom.

I'll just let them wonder...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

352K 6.6K 18
Summer Robertson has just moved to Forks, Washington, and isn't expecting much. When her life is flipped upside down and she becomes friends with wer...
29.9K 654 17
(Y/n), who was currently 16, had lived her whole life in darkness. Her parents joked that she was a vampire, but they were telling the truth without...
116 2 28
Gabriella Bella Brooks and Brandon Aleczander Brooks the most known people in there school and town for being twins and on multiple sports teams. The...
15.3K 152 41
Blake and her mother moved to a small town called River Hollow. She attends a new school and meets new people. What she doesn't know is that she has...