The Alpha's Broken Mate (REW...

Por Philipa__

Catherine Walker's world turned upside down after the tragic loss of her mother. Now, life isn't being fair t... Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27

Chapter 11

6.7K 238 61
Por Philipa__

Catherine's POV

I sighted Tyler's car in front of me.

I won't deny it. I'm actually happy to see him. I've been thinking about him all day. Ann wouldn't let me go to school because I had many chores to do at home.

"Can you work faster?" Ann barked at me "My laundry isn't going to do itself"

I sighed.

There's a literal washing machine. All she has to do is place her clothes inside it but for some reason, she wants me to do everything. Meanwhile, Jack is laying down on his bed upstairs and playing loud music.

I miss my mom. She would never treat me like this and neither would she let anyone deamean me in such a manner.

Very soon, she'll ask me to fold her underwear. Oops, too late for that. She already did.

After I sent a message to Tyler telling him not to interfere, I went back to shaping the plants. expected Tyler to go away but his car was still parked there.

I wish he would just go home. I'm embarrassed for him to see me like this.

What would he think of me now?

He'll see me for what I truly am - a pathetic loser who doesn't deserve to be with someone like him.

Since Tyler is the Alpha of his pack, I'll be expected to be the Luna. That is, if he doesn't reject me. Sometimes, I wonder if I'll make a good leader. I highly doubt it. Nobody would want to listen to someone like me.

"Also" Ann told me "I want pasta for dinner and you know I don't eat late. I suggest you finish that up soon and get started"

If you want to kill me Ann, just say so."

"Am I talking to someone?" She asked me.

"Yes ma'am"

"Good"

She entered the house, banging the door behind her. I let out a breath I didn't even know I was holding in. It's scary having her around. There's no telling what she might do next. She behaves like an unhinged person sometimes. I wonder how my dad copes with her.

That's whatever. He deserves whatever shit he gets from her. That's what he gets for cheating on my mom and ruining our family.

I looked ahead and noticed Tyler had gone. I felt my heart sink in my chest. He probably decided it wasn't worth the wait and left. I don't blame him.

With a heavy heart, I finished up my work. By the time I was done, my hands were red and had blood clots all over. My body was sore due to all the work I'd been doing.

I decided to go to the forest to relax for a while before going into that warzone called a home.

With my work done, I made my way into the nearby forest. I hadn't made it far when I heard a voice behind me .

"Cathy?"

I could recognize that voice anywhere, even in my sleep.

I turned around and came face to face with Tyler. I couldn't help the smile that crept up to my face. I felt so happy to see him.

At the same time, I felt insecure. My clothes were dirty. My hair looks disheveled. I probably smell bad due to all my sweat. He must be irritated.

He walked close to me and wrapped his arms tightly around me. I was surprised by his actions.

"I'm sweaty and dirty" I said to him.

"I don't care" he sighed "I missed you"

I wrapped my arms around him and closed my eyes "I missed you too"

I can't deny it even if I try. He invades my every thought.

He cupped my face into his hands and looked into my eyes "You're coming home with me"

At first, i thought I was hearing something else.

"What?"

"I'm not taking no for an answer"

"I can't. I have things to do"

"I don't care. You're coming to my house to rest and it's final"

Tyler had a serious expression on his face. It looked like the topic wasn't up for debate. This is a fight I can't win.

"Fine"

*

When I opened the door to Tyler's room, I felt a mixture of excitement and nervousness. His house was bigger than I expected.

It was basically a mansion. It was situated inside an estate for elites. When I entered, the workers were so nice to me. The maids smiled as I came in.

I wondered how they could be nice to me. I look like shit.

Taking a deep breath, I pushed the door open and entered his room. I was surprised at how organized everything was.

I've never been inside a boy's room before but I always thought it would be messy with comic books all over and stuff. His room was different.

His walls were adorned with anime posters. My eyes wandered round, taking in details of everything. The scent of his cologne lingered in the air.

There was a desk in the corner of his room which contained a stack of pens and school books. The bed in the center of the room was carefully made.

I noticed framed photographs on the wall. I saw pictures of him smiling with his friends. I admire every single one of them. He looked happy in every photo he took. It looked like he went different places with the same set of people. Some of the pictures were at the beach, in front of houses, by the pool side and many other cool places.

"You must miss your friends" I said.

"I do"

I could feel his body close to mine from behind. My back was basically pressed to his front. I could feel his core pressed to my butt.

My breath got stuck in my throat at our contact. I could feel the heat radiating off his body. I could stay here for ever.

He wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me even closer. He bent down and kissed my neck.

I moaned at his actions.

"But I must admit" he whispered in my ear. I could feel the hotness of his breath "I have never missed anyone the way I miss you. Being without you even for a second makes me feel like the air in my lungs is being restricted"

He kissed my temple "I want you around me all the time"

His words made my heart flutter.

How is it possible for him to care about me this way?

Tension hung in the air. It was so thick that you could cut it with a knife. I didn't want this sweet feeling to end.

Gently, he turned me around so I could face him.

Our eyes met - brown to blue.

I could literally hear my heart beat in my ear. That's how nervous I was.

Tyler cupped my face with his left palm. I leaned into his touch. Our breaths were intertwined. The room seemed to fade into the background, leaving only two of us in our own little world.

"So beautiful" he whispered.

Like this? With my sweaty body, my disheveled hair and my dirty clothes? He still thinks I'm beautiful.

I looked into his gorgeous eyes. Tyler didn't have a single flaw. Looking at him is like looking at a renaissance painting. He was stunning, beautiful actually.

Tyler bent his head, closing the distance between us. Our bodies were drawn magnetically to each other. As our lips touched, I gasped. My fingers trembled. As if he knew, his hands found mine and intertwined with them.

As our lips moved against each other, time seemed to stand still. I always wondered how I would know what to do when I had my first kiss. Now, it seemed automated. There was no pressure. Everything was perfect.

The kiss was filled with passion. In this moment, the outside world ceased to exist. There's no Ann, no Jack and no betrayal from my dad. It's just us - me and him

Our lips moved in perfect harmony. As our bodies pressed together, I could feel his desire radiating from him through every touch.

While we kissed, all I could think about was - I could do this forever. 

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

36 0 11
Serena is twenty five year old when she hasn't found her mate till her Uncle decided to arrange a marrige for Serena as he wanted her to marry her ex...
433K 11K 26
Ivy's life was not always like this - abused and isolated. She once had everything she wanted, a family. But ever since the death of her twin sister...
1.1M 30.4K 60
Aria never wanted her life to be this way. She never asked to be bullied. Or for her Dad to hit her. Or to be mute. But that is how her life turned...
3.6M 57.5K 46
{Completed} Katherine loved her new life, her new pack and most of all her boys! They welcomed her into their pack three years ago when she ran away...