Ninjago Cake Fight (Completed)

De ninjagoiscool

Ninjago fanfic.I do not own lego ninjago just the plot i made up. The ninja sit peacefully in the room.It has... Mais

AUTHORS NOTE
part one:Jay's POV
Part 2: Zane's POV
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 10
A/N
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
A/N
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
A/N
chapter 31
Chapter 32
chapter 33
A/N
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
Extra
chapter 39
The incredibly interesting story of my username
chapter 40
chapter 41
A/N
Chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
Tagged again
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Epilogue
Thank you all!
4chan hackers
It's been a while
Hi!It's been a while

chapter 9

212 23 13
De ninjagoiscool

Cole's POV
I prepared for the worst and all I could think about is how bad it is i will never taste cake again..My eyes are closed,and as we hit the ground it is suprisingly cold and smooth.I peek to see I am sliding down an ice slide made of..well ICE!Lloyd was ahead freezing a path towards the ground.Yay!"We made it!" "Yeah,I wasn't expecting to do this but...we're alive so.."he trailed of as we reaches the bottom."How are we.." He set fire near the ice and it melted into a small puddle and he climbed down the rocky hill."Come on!"he shouted."Good.."I started but my head began to fill with evil voices and thoughts that were unlike mine.Finish the green ninja,finish the green ninja..it kept repeating in my head.I turned and ran,it was for the best,I did not want to hurt anyone like before."Cole!"I heard my name being shouted in the distance as I went deeper into the dark trees.

Lloyd's POV
I was all alone after Cole cruelly abandoned me.I could take care of myself however there was a storm brewing overhead and I really didn't want to get soaked.I went in the direction Cole went in.I think he went over to the right.Or maybe to the left.Or did he go towards those bushes.I will find him,i thought. It started raining and lightening struck inches from me.Good thing I can control lightening too,I muttered as I plunged deep into the swamp.

262 words
Vote and comment

Question
If you could have any elemental power,which would you have?

Answer in comments!

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

45.1K 1.3K 29
all she longed for was to be was part of the team. she deserved it, because she was an elemental master at the most highest skill. but why was it ha...
8.6K 319 35
(Tw- Murder, death, etc.) ✿"Have you seen a girl who is named (Y/n) that has (H/c), (E/c) and has a little bit of a red stripe in her hair?" "You mea...
153 10 8
Aurora and her team find themselves in a peculiar situation. For months, the vigilantes had been struggling to fight against an uncharacteristically...
6.9K 364 29
"This world is a sick place. It is overflown with sick people who act out their sick intentions without sparing any thoughts to the ones that might g...