Regardless (Raura Vampire)

By CamryR5fan

Laura Marie Marano is a normal girl. Loves her dad, has amazing grades, loves to write music, loves the color... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Shout out. 8/10/15
Chapter 18
Characters
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Shout out. 8/24/15
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Shout out 8/31/16
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26 An annoying mall trip.
Chapter 27 Christmas eve.
Chapter 28 Christmas
Shout out 9/21/15
Chapter 29 Gem
Chapter 30 Having Hope Helps Sometimes
Chapter 32 Your Beautiful Without Your Mask
Chapter 33 Todays The Day
Shout-out 10/13/15
Chapter 34 After Party and Honeymoon (Arriving at destination)
Chapter 35 Honeymoon (full) day 1
Chapter 36 Beach date and Love
Chapter 37 honeymoon day 2
Chapter 37 Happiness Comes But Sadness Wins
New book prologue and chapter one
Chapter 38
Chapter 39 Ross and Laura know
Chapter 40 Home at last
Chapter 41 Telling the news
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
New book part
48 extra
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
All at once
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Twin 1 Boy
Twin 2 girl
Kenzie 5 years old
Sequel

Chapter 31 Lazy Day

673 41 9
By CamryR5fan

The next morning I woke to singing and water running. The bath was on but the shower head wasn't. Then it turned off but the singing continued. Then it turned into humming. I looked over into the mirror on the back of the door and I noticed my eyes are becoming a dull gold. My blessing is wearing off. I'm becoming full human again. I stood up and walked to the bathroom door and walked in. Laura screeched and I rolled my eyes walking to the mirror.

"Calm down its just me." I said and grabbed Laura's hairbrush. I looked at it and debated on whether I should use it to brush my hair. It's not weird.

"Don't you dare. Don't even think about it." She said and I looked at her through the mirror.

"What?" I asked and she narrowed her eyes at me.

"Don't use my hairbrush." She says and I run it through my hair a few times to piss her off.

"Ok be that way. You can have the couch tonight." She says and I roll my eyes. You said that a while ago and didn't keep to your word.

"I was too lazy to yell at you but I'm not kidding this time." She says and waves me out signal in g she's gonna get out.

"Na I'm good." I say and sit on the toilet.

"Ok. I'll just get out now. Probably give you a b***r, make you miss out on all this" she says and motions to herself.

"Well someone's full of them selves. But I'm pretty sure you won't get out till I leave." I challenge and she rolls her eyes and gets up. She up plugs the tub and grabs her towel from the hook. I could feel a tent growing in my sweats as Laura wraps herself in her towel.

"Shit" I say and she looks at me and notices the tent too.

"Told you so." She says and walks out.

"Thanks Laura now I need a cold shower." I yell and close the bathroom door.

"Not my problem. I told you to get out. But there is a problem for you." She yells back and I furrow my eyebrows.

"What?" I ask and she sticks her head in the door.

"First even if you wanted a warm shower there isn't any hot water, second you get to clean the room, third, you get to fix the room from your tangents, and last you still get the couch. Or a guest room. But your not sleeping with me tonight. I will lock you outside of I have too." She says and I frown.

"But I want you." I said

"And I want ice cream. But you don't see that happening." She says snarkily and closes the door walking to the closet. I groaned and started my cold shower. I stripped down and climbed in, hovering as the icy water pelted my back and shoulders. I stood there thinking eventually losing feeling to everything from thinking too hard. I mindlessly washed my hair and body then just stood there thinking again. Thinking of how my life would have been if I lost Laura forever. I would have been a mess. It would have killed me. Laura is my life. I live her to death and I can't ever imagine my life without her. Well I can. But I don't want to. It's not a pretty sight.

"Ross? You ok in there" Laura asks through the curtain and I nod then remember she can't see me.

"Yeah" I say and shut off the water while opening the curtain causing Laura to squeak and cover her eyes.

"little warning please." she says with her eyes closed while swinging her arms around to find the door. i chuckle and walk over to her, with a towel around my waist, and I wrap my arms around her waist causing her to yelp in surprise.

"Hey! let me go." she says and tries to pull out of my arms.

"but I like to hold my mate in my arms and i didn't get to on my birthday." I complain and she giggles and turns around in my arms to face me.

"Aww. Is Rossy sad?" She asks with pouty lips.

"Yesh." I say with the little slur on the end. Trying to be adorable I guess.

"Awwwww my poor Rossy didn't get his mate on his birthday. How about you go get dressed and we will go watch a movie, or a stupid football game, or swim, wait no not swim. I just showered. But we will do whatever you want. That doesn't involve this bedroom." She says and I nod kissing her gently and walk out to get dressed. I dressed in a dark grey shirt with the words 'Puerto Rico' on it, light blue ripped skinny jeans, dark grey converse and a grey snap back hanging loosely on my natural blonde hair. I walked out of the closet to find Laura in a pair of dark blue ripped skinny jeans, a light grey shirt that said 'Puerto  Rico'and light grey converse. I smiled and walked over to the couch and picked her up to carry her to the mancave in the basement to watch a movie. We watched this movie about an alien race and they invade earth and it was really cute but Laura started bawling at the end when the little guys was crushed by this huge ship then started cheering. Kenzie and Jace also joined us somewhere near the beginning of the movie and we're now asleep in a recliner with Kenzie laying on his chest.

"YAY." Laura yelled when he wasn't dead and I quickly covered her mouth and looked at her with a confused face. She bit my hand and I jerked it back and glared at her.

"Well it's someone's time of month." I mumbled to no one in particular and she slapped my head.

"No it's not." She grumbled looking away with specks of blush crawling up her neck and the tips of her ears red. I chuckled and picked her up then carried her to the kitchen and made a salad for lunch for her. Something Rydel constantly made me make her when she was human and had her period. The back door opened and in walked Ethan with almost sleeping Gem in his arms like a toddler. I smiled at them and started making extra for them. I sniffed the air and looked at Ethan. He chuckled nervously and looked away with blush crawling up his neck to his cheeks and his ears tipped red.

"Awwwww. You marked her." I gush and he nods still looking anywhere but at me.

"So where is our sister?" I ask and he looks at me. Still a small trace of blush there.

"She found her mate." He says and I nod smiling.

"Cool. Who is it?" I ask eagerly and he gives me a creeped out face.

"Oh My God Ross your sound like a freaking girl." He says and I chuckle.

"Ok sorry. But who is it?" I ask eagerly again and he rolls his eyes.

"My third." He says and I nod.

"He's nice." I say and he nods.

"So where's Laura?" He asks and sets a still sleeping Gem on the recliner in the small carpeted connecting room with recliners a bar and a TV. I recently made it for watching games.

"In the living room." I say and he nods and walks into the living room. Minutes later there is a battle cry and Ethan comes running threw the kitchen with a pissed Laura chasing after him with a Samurai sword. Where the hell did she get that. Using my lay bit of blessing I still had for like ten more minutes. I run up behind her taking the sword in one hand and her waist in the open arm. I carry her into the house and set the sword on the table and tell Ethan to finish the salad. I pick my squirming Laura up and carry her to the bedroom and plop her down on the bed then plop on top of her to keep her from moving. She finally freezes when I lean down and kiss her mark.

"Our wedding is in five days." I whisper and she tenses.

"But we have nothing planned!!!" She yelps and pushes in my abs slipping and pushing my side.

"Don't worry. Rydel and mom planned it perfectly. It's very nice and is all set up. We even have a dress, that by the way they wouldn't let me see, and the church is all ready. You can see it when you walk down the aisle." I say and she nods then shoved her face into my neck.

"Alright. Better?" I ask and she nods.

"I have to go to the bathroom." She says and I get off her and help her up. She quickly goes to the bathroom and shuts the door locking it. I chuckle and sit on the bed to wait for her.

"Um......Ross." She mumbles.

"Yeah?" I ask going to the door with the key ready.

"Can you get my purse." She asks and I walk from the door to her closet and grab her purse.

"I'm coming in." I say and walk in. I handed her her purse and walked out and sat back on the bed. After a while she walked out and we walk downstairs together. After dinner Laura a Gem went to the mall with Kenzie and me, Ethan, and Jace went to the basement to have a beer and what he the game that was on.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 216 20
3,051 children lost a parent on the 9th of September 2001. At 5, Laura Marano lost her superhero. 10 years on and Laura still can't get him out of he...
60.3K 1.6K 43
I SUGGEST NOT READING THIS I WROTE THIS WHEN I WAS TWELVE OR THIRTEEN Laura Marie Marano, a simple yet misunderstood girl who lives in LA, goes to M...
476K 8.8K 32
"I'm going to see you again, Laur." Ross says as his eyes close and he falls into a deep dark sleep. A sleep that he might not even wake up from...
60K 1K 18
A new story with each chapter! Ross Lynch & Laura Marano. That's all you need to know. xX Warning: mature themes, sex, drungs and violence may be i...