The Story Of Raven Lee *wattt...

By ImVampirekitty

Highest ranks Ive had: #2 in mistory #173 in loss #251 in powers #724 in tricks #792 in Fae "Not all things... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Epilogue

Chapter 8

13 2 3
By ImVampirekitty

I lay there a moment shaking and before I know it I'm crying. Crying huge sobs that bounce back to me off the marble prison walls. Saber curls up beside me bumping his head against my chin.

After a while of hearing myself I wipe at my face to get rid of my shame. When my hand comes away it's covered in blood. I freez up at the sight.

The room fades as tunnel vision takes over. The copper smell hits me hard. My stomach clinches as I feel my fangs slide down. The sharp edges cutting my tounge. I gasp at the sudden velostlety.

Starting to shake worse I stand and start to pace. Finding my speed is slowly getting faster.

I wipe my hands on my clothes to get rid of the sight. The smell lingers in the air. Thick and damp to my mouth. I take deep breaths to clam myself before I have a panic attack.

Saber is following me around and as I try to breath with my mouth closed. I quickly notice that it's my nose bleeding. Feeling completely dumb I slowly relax enough to sit on the huge bed that takes up most of the small room. I sink into the softness so different then the cots I'm used to.

I wipe the blood off and I feel my fangs slide back in as quickly as they came out. I look at Saber his big odd eyes looking at me like he's asking if I'm ok.

"I'm ok baby boy." I say petting his soft head. I slowly stand and walk to the other room. Looking around I notice its a wash room of sorts. A large odd looking wash bin that has feet of some bird draws my eyes first. I see odd pipe like objects hooked to it. My eyes wonder around the odd room and see a chair with a hole in its seat that leads to a bowl of water.

"Very very curious indeed." I back away from the chair and my back hits something solid. Turning I see a hand wash bin with the odd pipes. A mirror above it shows my face. Dried blood and all. I lean on the marble surface around the the wash bin. My hand touching something.

Looking I see a note on the countertop. The paper much different then the parchment I use. I see the words wrote in a womens hand. Happy mama taught me to read and write I read it aloud.

'Raven Lee this room is a bathroom and it's not what your used to.
To use the water turn the nobs H is for hot C for cold.
You pull the middle piece to make the water come out the top. Which is called a shower and be sure to pull the curten closed.
Wash with the soap and shampoos that are there.
Dry off with a towel that is provided on the counter I'll be back in a few to help you dress. And if you must keep your things I suggest you put them out of sight or they will be disposed of.'

I sigh knowing I have no other choice. I slowly pull off the beautiful gown mama made me. With great care I place it within my bag with my other items.

I take off my pocket pouch from around my waist feeling inside it the weight of what ever Father gave me. Thinking of what it could be I set it on the bed. Having the feeling Im not ready for it yet I leave it inside.

I take a look around the room and find that there isn't much here other then a very large bed a chest with draws, a small room that I see to the side, and the small 'bathroom'.

I open the small room to stash my bag only to find it full of cloths I close it back. Confused at the odd sight I slid the bag under the bed along with my bow. I look at my pocket pouch again. The deep green fabric beckons me closer. I shake my head.

"Not yet."

I walk back into the bathroom and nearly scream startled when I see my rrejection out the corner of my eye.

"No one there but you Raven"

Taking a deep calming breath I step into the very very large wash bin. The height comes to my waist.

Saber jumps in showing no fear. A smile spreeds across my face at him.

I slowly turn the nobs and the water comes out in a rush. Staring at it slowly I place my hands under it. I let out a sigh at the warmth.

Reaching up I close the curtain and pull the middle piece and water shoots out of the overhead thing.

I jump back as if struck. I watch the water. I know my brows are nit together just from the odd look Saber is giving me.

"Man made waterfall?" I slowly step under it and I feel Saber's wet fur rub on my legs. I smile knowing he's there.

I slowly grab the shampoo bottle that reads vanilla in a fancy print. I wash my thigh length waves that have turned jet black in the water. The soap smells nice much like what mama would give me to use.

Sighing at mama's memory I rinse my hair and laugh lightly at Saber. I watch as he plays with bubbles. His paws getting foamy as he clings them.

I grab the square bar that smells like the shampoo. I wash myself clean and I rise that off as well.

I stand under the water a moment as I try to catch my breath. The events leading me here catch up fast. Saber leans up on his back legs touching my thigh like he means to climb up it, but he keeps his claws in.

I smile slowly at him and turn the water off. I step out of the huge tub water dripping onto tje floor.

Looking aroind I spy a towel. I grab it off a hook the soft material odd in my hands. I wrap it around my body suddenly feeling the chill in the room. Looking around I see onlyvone window. Its to high to reach with my height alone.

I grab the another that's hanging next to where the first was. Bending down I wrap Saber up holding him like a baby in my arms. I wipe his big face dry. He purrs his pleasure looking at me and his massive paws start to need the air. A smile spreads across my face at this.

I keep drying him off and sit on the floor. The cool stone oddly comforting. I open his towel and he makes himself comfortable in my lap. I reach around pulling my wet hair over my shoulder. Saber plays with the water droplets.

I ring it out making a small puddel in the floor. I let it hang there as I lift Saber from his towel. His fur sticks out every which way and I smile.

After scratching his head for a bit I braid my long hair. I stand when Saber hops from my lap, his ears flat on his head.

I walk into the room again a bit timidly. Turning the corner I see her standing there holding the dress that was on the bed. If it could be called that.

She nods to the dresser seeming to know im there. I open it to find undergarments. I quickly slide on lacy black panties and a matching top I find is called a bra. She comes over and helps put on the dark blue dress lacing the back corset top so tight it hurts.

I look in the mirror and see my full breasts about to fall out and I quickly look away. I hold my arms around my middel trying to hide the skin being shown on display. She then places black shoes in front of me.

"Those are what?" I ask eyeing them.

"Stilettos." Is all she says before grabbing my ankle and forcing my foot inside. I slide my other foot inside so i dont have to feelbher cokd grip again. I stand up stright a little off balance.

"Now you listen to me girl. The man you'll see is our most powerful and oldest among us. You will show him respect! Do not look him in the eyes or talk back or disagree! You will not speak unless asked to or told to. Understand?! " she says her blue eyes glowing more then before. I nod as she turns to the door. She stops and looks back at me, a evil smile on her lips.

"One more thing. He is mine. Do not forget that. No matter how pretty you are or how much power house have." She says coolly her eyes slitting at me like the predator I saw her as.

I nod again following her out but have my heart sink when she slams the door before Saber can escape with me.

"No pests allowed." She snaps. No longer caring the my sides and stomach are being seen through the fbric I drop my arms by my sides. My fist clinch tightly.

"He's no pest!" I growl between my clinched jaw. She looks at me and eyebrows raised.

"Watch who your talking to girl. Just because you have a role to play for my lordship doesn't mean I'll play nice. I like to play with his toys just as much as he does." Her body is pressed so close to mine my back against the cold marble wall. I feel her every curve and my stomach turns at her rose smell feeling my nose. Her clawed hands gripping my bare sides.

"Roses more often mean death. And you reak of it." She steps back eyes cut at me before she smiles.

"Come pet." She walks off leaving me no choice. I follow behind her down the long hallways that I find are like a maze with all its turns.

"And don't slouch look like the goddess your considered to be among humans." She hisses at me in annoyance.

Frowning I nod as we come to a set of large metal doors. A bloody rose is carved into the metal.

We enter slowly and quietly into a large room that I realize is in fact a throne room. All in shades of deep red. I noticed my hills no longer make sound and I see that I'm walking on a red carpet the shade of fresh blood.

A chill goes down my spine as I look up to the very large throne made of polished ash with a high back. Gems glistening in the woodwork from the fire light draw the eye.

I see a man slouched in the only throne. His back against one arm rest and a leg thrown over the other while the other rest on the floor. A very lazy way for a 'king to sit'.

I feel my heart stop as I take in his beauty so like the man I encountered in the forest. Just more courtly then wild.

The man smelled different like blood and Graveyard Dirt. His hair was shorter. Much shorter with light blonde blending into the brown

. I see his eyes are closed and the scary women walks over to him. She touches his face lovingly as she bends down kissing him hard. He grabs her ass not caring and I hear the women moan.

I feel my chest tighten thanking it him.

"You dont even know him. Let it go." I mentaly drill in my head over and over. I look ahead but not at them but when she moves I see his eyes for the first time.

My heart fills with relief. I know it's not him. This man's eyes are dark blue on the outside and purple on the inside the totally opposite from his. I smile inside till I feel his eyes on me.

I feel them bore into my soul. Its like he's stripped me down to my very life force. I feel like the mouse and him the cat. Like I'm his next prey.

He smiles and I see sharp fangs. They reach his chin making him look more monster then vampire. My blood runs cold. I get the urge to run like never before.

"Hello there little beauty of mine. I'm your King. Arson. And also your to be husband." He says and I feel myself start to shake. I know in fact I truly am his next prey.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.8K 682 32
I couldn't have another person make me a promise they couldn't keep. I didn't want to do this anymore, this endless game of circling confusion. My m...
157K 6.6K 75
I never would wish anyone to lose their mate by rejection nor death. I never would wish this on my greatest enemy or my best friend. I never would wi...
85.9K 2.7K 32
It's been almost one year since Lena was last seen after Dylan's rejection. After a few months there were rumors of her wolf's appearance from differ...
3.8K 241 47
Have you ever just look up to the sky and ask the Moon Goddess "Why?" I have. I do it every single night for the past four years. I don't know if I...