Hidan's Little Sister, Neji's...

By ThisSaramWeeblove

Misaki is a 13 year old intelligent child who is the younger sister of Hidan. Being sent to Konohagakure at t... More

Hidan's Little Sister, Neji's Lover
A Day Out With The Genius
Let The Chunin Exams, Begin
Forest Of Death!
The Answers Revealed
Putting Your Life On The Line
Author's Note
An Unforgettable Flash Back
The Battle Begins!
The Battle Between Misaki And Yuki!
Attack On Konoha!
Misaki's Past Revealed!
Misaki Makes A Move
The Note
Retrieving Sasuke
Confession
A Mission With Hinata And Sakura
Three Little Devils Pt.1
Three Little Devils Pt.2
Town Of Death
Halloween Day! *Special*
Guarding. Much Trouble Ahead..
Big Trouble
Having Hope
Betrayed?..
If You Had The Chance
Secrets Aren't Meant To Be Kept
The Plan
Escape
Interrogating. Tusnade's Decision
Kidnapped
Orochimaru's Hideout
The Controlling Genjutsu! Flute no Jutsu!
Strict Training
S-Rank Mission
Heading Out
Meeting Uchiha Itachi again
Bittersweet Memories; The Real Deal (Special Chapter)
Author's Note
A Step Closer
To Love One
All Aboard!
Arrival In Okiyasa
Long Time, No See
Happy Birthday, Misaki
My Homeland, Yugakure
Surprises After Another
Lord Jashin
Complicated Situations
Our Past Struggles
Getting Into Yugakure
Caught
All In This Together
Caged Bird & Jashin Pt.1
Caged Bird & Jashin Pt.2
Parting With You
The Real Truth
Don and Clarissa
Don and Clarissa Pt.2
Everything Truly Revealed
A Lead On Misaki
Chance
Wolves Amongst Sheep
Authors Note

The Scroll

1.7K 62 35
By ThisSaramWeeblove

While Sakura and Chiyo handled Sasori, I knew I didn't really have a chance to slip this note to him.

Yet the other guy took off.. Me, Kakashi And Naruto followed him as we jumped through a small path, log after log.

'They're from the same organization.. They're from the same organization" is all that could repeat in my mind.

I'm finally in contact with an Akatsuki member and this could be my chance! I have to take it.. No matter what. I need to see Hidan again..

Now I just need to think of a plan.. Kaka sensei is quite the opponent.. So is it worth it to slip the note to this guy?..

I look towards Kakashi and Naruto who were way ahead, before my eyes traveled to the blonde.

Now, if I can just...

I picked up my pace, already decided on my plan. I race past Kakashi and Naruto as my eyes locked aggressively onto the blonde.

"Misaki! What are you doing!?" I heard Kakashi yell. Yet I ignored him. "OI!" I yell, as I tried to catch up with blonde.

He looked back towards us. His eyes landed on me. I gulp, each second my heart raced a thousand times.

I quickly get my act together, giving him a serious look. "My older brother Hidan! You know him, where is he!?" I asked.

He gave me a shocked yet, confused look. Yet he said nothing and flied ahead on his weird clay bird thing.

I Tch'ed as I clenched my first tightly. How dare that bastard ignore me!?

I slowed down my pace a bit as Kakashi and Naruto began to catch up quicker. "Misaki, stay back for this and cover me. I'm going to try and trap him in my Kamui" Kakashi says beside me.

"Naruto, you too" Kakashi added. We both nod at him.

While Naruto stayed beside Kakashi, I stayed a little behind.

'Gomenasai Kaka-sensei. I'll just have to depend on Naruto to cover you..' I spoke mentally as I retreated away from them, jumping into a forest that was to my right.

~Kakashi's POV~

I was able to get one of his arms into Kamui. "Damn it. I'm going to have to get closer in order to put him in kamui"
I talked out loud, mainly to myself.

"Misaki, I would like you to use your lightning Justu on his clay bird. He'll definitely be at disadvantage against your element" I said.

Yet there wasn't an answer from her. "Kaka-sensei.. She's gone.. Where did she go-ttebayo?!" Naruto asked.

I looked behind us and under us. She was definitely gone.. Yet when did she?.. It had to be when I was focusing on getting the enemy in Kamui..

I then look to our left and right. There she was, leaping from branch to branch.

'Dont tell me she's going to?..' This was not good.. Not only can I not let this enemy escape, I also have to watch Naruto. He's slowly transforming into his Kyuubi mode. Not only that but I can't let Misaki fall in the hands of Akatsuki..

'Team Gai.. I could really use your help right about now!'

~End Of POV~

I stayed hidden as I jump through the trees. Running as fast as my legs and feet could take me. Hoping Kakashi or Naruto didn't see me.

Soon enough, the path that they were on came to an end and led to a forest. At least that's what I see ahead.

When I finally got there, I sensed immense chakra leaking from Naruto. His Kyuubi chakra..

I hid my self some where as i watch Naruto hit what was the blonde, yet a clay formed clone.

I looked around seeing if Kakashi was near. He wasn't. But I did see that familiar blonde peeking through a bush.

Quietly and stealthily I made my way over to him. He was sitting the opposite way with his back facing towards me.

I placed my hand onto his shoulder, turning him around. "Oi-" before I could Even finish, his body turned into clay.

'Another clone..?'

I felt a presence behind me. I swiftly took out a kunai, standing up, turning around with ease as I pressed the kunai at the blonde's neck.

Only to my surprise, his own kunai was at my neck. He smirked. "Not bad, un. Make a move and I'll blow you to pieces, hm" he threatened.

I cocked a eyebrow at him, chuckling. "I should say the same to you" I replied. I quickly look around, seeing if anyone was near.

After I did about a good check, I face the blonde who was eyeing me, curiously.

"Listen.. I'm not your enemy-" before I could finish he cut me off. "You're with Konoha nin. Explain how you are not?" He frowned deeply.

"If I was an enemy I would've attacked you by now. I'm also sure you get the hint that I'm not an enemy, considering you hesitated to kill me right then and there" I say.

He lowered his kunai, which I also lowered mine. I smile as I pulled out a scroll.

I hand him the scroll, which he had reach out to get. "My Nii San.. Hidan.. Please give it to him! I need to see him again.. I need to be with him again"
I said truthfully.

He looked down at the scroll before at me. "What's your name, un?" He asked.

"Misaki" I answered. He slipped the scroll into his pocket. "Alright. Ja ne un" was all he said before he ran off somewhere.

When I met up with Kakashi and Naruto, Neji and the others were there too.

Along with the blonde who I sadly did not get his name.. I thought he escaped?!

He doesn't stand a chance against all of us..

As Kakashi was approaching him, the blonde ate something. He expanded bigger and bigger..

"EVERYONE GET BACK HE'S GOING TO EXPLODE!" I heard Kakashi yell.

Yet I gave off an amused look. How can a human explode exactly?

It was only till then when the blonde kept getting bigger and bigger until I actually realized he was going to actually explode.

"MISAKI GET OUT OF THERE!" I heard Neji yell. I tried to run for my life. Yet a few seconds after I started running he exploded.

The only thing I saw were my feet being lifted off the ground and my body into the air, before I was coming in contact with a tree.

Then everything went black.

~Neji's POV~

The explosion was huge. Even though we were a far distance, the after shockwave still reached us.

I got up helping Tenten up. "Where's Misaki?" Lee asked, bringing it up to everyone's attention.

I looked around, seeing that she wasn't around. 'Dont tell me she went off with the Akatsuki!?'

I hoped that, that wasn't the case. "Byakugan!" I shout activating my Kekkei Genkai. Not caring how much I was using it.

I searched the area trying to find her. "Can you see her, Neji?" Gai sensei asked.

I kept quiet, impatiently scanning the area. I saw a limp body lying on the floor not far from a tree.

My heart jumped in excitement, and I sigh in relief. Deactivating my Kekkei Genkai.

"She's ok. She's just knocked out from the explosion. I'll go get her" I insisted as I ran after her.

___________

??Unknown's POV??

"How was it?" Leader asked in his hologram form. "It was quite your challenge but well, hm" I answered.

"And Misaki?" He asked. I shrugged. "She showed no threat towards or against me. But I will admit her sensing skills is not bad, un"

"Very well.. Contact Hidan. I'm sure he'll be wanting to hear this information" was all leader said before he left.

Well that was rude, hm. Not even a goodbye.

"Deidara senpaiii!~ Tobi has come back!" Tobi's annoying voice shouted through the woods.

I groaned, face palming myself. Where did he even come from, hm?

"Aren't you happy to See Tobi!? Tobi is a good boy hehe!" Tobi giggles, dancing in a lovely dovey way.

"Not. At. All" I replied as I sent him a glare. "OoO something tells me that Deidara senpai isn't to happy!" Tobi says, raising his finger.

"Let's see!-" Tobi began unit I cut him off. "No. Don't. This isn't the time for that right now. I've been meaning to ask has you seen Hidan, un?" I asked

Tobi tapped his chin. "Hm.. Aha! Yes, yes I have! Tobi has seen Hidan Senpai
At a bar in a town not that from for here! But if we're gonna meet up with him we need to catch him before he leeaves!~" Tobi singed off tune AND cracked.

I rolled my eyes, yet stifled a laugh as he cleared his throat. "Tobi has to work more on his vocal notes... Ahee.. Follow me!" Tobi says as he led the way.

What seemed like 15 minutes or so, we finally came to a town. It wasn't busy, but it wasn't fully empty either.

"He's in here!" Tobi shouts as he held up a curtain to a certain walk in bar.

I walk in and heard Hidan's loud mouth. "Haha! Kakuzu you old hag take a sip!". "I will not drink such a disgusting thing" Kakuzu replied straight out flat.

I approached the two, catching their attention. "Oh what are you doing here?" Hidan asked.

I place the scroll in front of him. "Some girl name Misaki told me to give this to you. She said you were her big brother, hm. She's a hotty by the way, un!" I grinned from ear to ear.

Hidan's eyes widened to the point you'd think they'd just fall out. Hidan without hesitation opened the scroll and began to read it.

I will admit I was shock to see an actual smile rise on Hidan's lips. It looks creepy un..

Hidan got up, slipping the scroll into his pocket. "Where are you going?" Kakuzu asked.

"What does it look like? I'm going to go get my damn sister!" Hidan answered.

"You idiot wait! I suggest going to leader about this first. Like you're suppose to? But it's not my problem, if you don't follow simple rules it will just back fire on you,un" I put my hands up in surrender before walking out.

"He's gonna go get her for sure, hm"
I spoke to myself as I played with my clay model. "Mm! Tobi thinks so too! You know Hidan Senpai blabbers about her all the time! I wonder if she'll let me put flowers in her hair? Oh oh! Or maybe I could do your hair Deidara Senpai! You have girly hair too hehe.. But it would be nice to-"

"SHUT UP TOBI!"

"Ahee.. Ok.. But Deidara Senpai..?" Tobi asked quietly.

"Yes.. Tobi, un?.."

"Don't you think your art is to.. Plain?.. Like.. Basically.. Your art sucks.." Tobi whispered.

I grew an irk mark as I clenched my clay model in my hand.

"Tobi..."

"Ahee.. Tobi is.. A good boy?"

"IM GOING TO BLOW YOU TO HELL TOBI!!"

~~~~~~~~~}~~~~~}~~~~~<[]
Haha xD sorry for the long waiting guys! I really am! I hope you guys are getting reeeaaaallly excited!

I'm sure you guys definitely knows what happens after this chapter right?

Haha yep! Dun dun daaa!! I CANT TELL YOU ANYTHING! You'll just have to wait and see :D!

>|< I stood up extra late. Definitely tired cx

>|< whoop whoop! Skittles for everyone!

>|< which color skittle you like?
Mines is the Skittle Turtle Shell. That's me cx!

Oh I like pink skittles too..

>|< ok that's enough sorry for my complete randomness.. I don't how we got to the skittles topic ._.

>|< :0! SKITTLE TOPIC! Hot topic!! Get it? No?.. Ok... XD

>|< Edited.

>|< Scanned.

>|< Puurfect?..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.6K 2.1K 44
You are from the (l/n) clan a very powerful and very well respect clan well it was until it's downfall and every clan member killed in cold blood Wel...
120K 3.9K 32
Amani Hyuga has lived in the shadow of her clan, even though her powers were extraordinary, she was from the side branch. Overlooked and forgotten. S...
9.1K 1K 26
(A Naruto-themed fanfic- Book 1 in its series) Just recently promoted to Jonin Status as a medical shinobi of the Hidden Leaf Village, Katsu Inazuna...
182K 8.3K 34
It's been two years since the Danzo incident. Two whole years since the members of Team 7 have had any interaction with one another. But when an emer...