Please Not You!

Door Candies_Island_4eva

'De-de-ar, could you just do this for your mum?' 'What the heck mum! Why are you demanding something that you... Meer

Please Not You
Chapter 1: Nina Snow Brown
Chapter 2: The Challenge
Chapter 3: Darren Louis Gray
Chapter 4: New Look
Chapter 5: Worth It
Chapter 6: You Won
Chapter 7: idiot's Suspension
Chapter 8: Mum's Secret
Chapter 9: I didn't Deserve Him
Chapter 10: You!
Chapter 11: Evil Me!
Chapter 12: Marrying with rules!
Chapter 13: Lost
Chapter 14: One Mistake
Chapter 15: Bye Phone!
Chapter 16: No More
Chapter 17: Wounds and Blood
Chapter 18: Father -Daughter Talk
Chapter 19: That Idiot is Back!
Chapter 20: My First Kiss
Chapter 21: Breakup
Chapter 22: My Lost
Chapter 24: Confusions
Chapter 25: Hatred For Eleanor
Chapter 26: She's In Love With Me?
Chapter 27: Paris
Chapter 28: Unexpected Plans
Chapter 29: Missing Mum
Chapter 30: Fashion Time
Chapter 31: Get Prepared For Death!
Chapter 32: Proposal
Chapter 33: Baby I'm Perfect For You
Chapter 34: Surprise (Part 1)
Chapter 35: Surprise (part 2)

Chapter 23: The Unexpected

215 13 1
Door Candies_Island_4eva

Nina's POV:

It has been a month ever since mum passed away. Life was different for me. I went through a lot. I needed to take care of dad, mum's business, Sarah's business, Darren and myself.

My day was usually long a tiring. I didn't even realise that a month had passed!

I hardly saw Lara and Alex. They seemed to have disappeared. Were they together? Or were they planning something stupid against Darren?

Back to my day:

It was finally Friday! Yippee! I could get some rest. I was on my way to Darren's car when Kathleen stopped me.

"Nina, could I come along with you? To your house? My parents are not in town and I thought of spending the weekend with you. Is it fine with you?", Kathleen asked me.

"I'm fine with it but you need to ask Darren. It's his house after all.", I told her.

"I've already asked him. He said to ask you if you're fine with it. Since both of you are fine then let's go!", Kathleen pulled my hand towards the car.

Darren was busy on the phone talking to someone. He was laughing. Maybe he was talking to his friends.

Once Darren saw Kathleen getting into the back seat of the car while I got into the front seat, he told the person that he would talk to him once he's home and started the engine.

"Seems like you gave her permission.", Darren said and began to drive.

"Permission? Explain!", I asked him.

"You gave her permission like that's your house.", Darren shrugged his shoulders.

"Do you think I had a choice? She said that you allowed her. And don't forget Sarah told me that that's my house as well. Jealous?", I sticked my tongue out at him.

"Even if I've allowed her, you should be asking me. I'm the owner of the house. And I'm not jealous because I got more houses around the world!", he rolled his eyes.

"Then all those houses belong to me. Just remember I've got more houses than you!", I rolled my eyes back as well.

"Err guys, I think both of you have forgotten that I'm sitting over here. Stop fighting please.", Kathleen stopped both of us.

If Kathleen hadn't stopped us I would have taught him a lesson!

We didn't talk all the way home. Sarah gave Kathleen one of the rooms to stay. Kathleen didn't go to her room till evening. She said she wanted to play with Darren with his PlayStation. It's totally lame.

By 6pm Kathleen went to her room.

********************************************

Kathleen's POV:

"Nina, I'm going to my room. I'll see you later for dinner. Bye!", I smiled to her and walked off to my room.

All the rooms looked the same. I was confuse where to go. Then I saw a room that looked like my room. I went in and saw the room. It was gorgeous. It was as big as my own room so I didn't had any problem adjusting.

I quickly jumped onto the bed and lied down. I was totally exhausted. I need to take a nice shower. I picked up the towel and took the spare clothes Nina passed me.

I opened the door and my eyes widened at the scene. A half naked man was standing in front of me. I let out a loud scream. And dropped my clothes on the floor. I ran out and tried to find something to beat him up. He might be a thief since Darren didn't had any siblings. He walked out of the bathroom with a pair of jeans and a shirt that he was holding.

"Help! A thief in the house!", I yelled at picked up a penknife and pointed towards him.

"What the heck are you doing? Stop pointing towards me!", he yelled at me.

"Help!", I yelled even louder.

At that point Nina and Darren barged into the room.

Upon seeing them, the thief wore his shirt and I ran behind Nina. She looked at Darren and Darren was smiling happily.

"Darren! A thief in the house! Kill him!", I screamed at the top of my voice.

"Darren, why are you laughing? Who is he?", Nina asked Darren.

"Aaron! Bro! Come here!", I couldn't believe my ears. Darren knew the hot thief! Wait! Since when he was hot?!

"Darren! Missed you bro!", both of them gave each other a hug.

"Who is he Nina?", I whispered into Nina's ears.

"How would I know?", she replied to me.

"Who are these ladies Darren?", he asked Darren.

"Oh! This is Nina, my wife and schoolmate and friend.", Darren took Nina's hand and pulled her away from me.

"May I?", he asked Nina before kissing her palm.

A French dude I guess. Why do I even care!

"It's a pleasure meeting you Nina. I'm Aaron, Aaron White, Darren's best friend. I'm sorry I couldn't attend your wedding.", he smiled at Nina.

"It's fine. There wasn't anything memorable in the wedding actually.", she smiled at him back.

"Well, then who's that mad lady who nearly killed me today?", Aaron asked.

"Mad! Who go into other people's room without their permission?", I blurted out immediately.

"Both of you stop it! Kathleen come here. Aaron this is Nina's best friend, Kathleen Jennings.", Darren introduced me to him.

"Oh that's great to know. May I?", he asked me and took my hand.

"No! Get out of my room!", I took my hand back and crossed my arms.

"Excuse me! This is my room! I've been living here since young! Please get out.", he rolled his eyes.

"Kathleen this isn't your room. Yours is the next room.", Darren told me.

He signalled Nina to take me out of the room. As Nina pulled me out, I turned back to look at Aaron. That idiot! He insulted me! I'll insult him too.

********************************************

Nina's POV:

"So he's your best friend?", I asked Darren. We were sitting on the bed. He was busy on his phone while I was on the laptop looking at my mails.

"Yup! We were friends from young. He actually lives in Los Angeles but whenever he's in London, he lives with us. He was in Japan when our wedding happen and he went to Australia after our wedding.", Darren told me.

"Oh! Doesn't he study? And why does he travel so much?", I asked him.

"He has actually finished his studies. He has another year of his university left but isn't interested to complete yet. He's dad has a business. If I'm not wrong it's a hotel business. He's helping his dad out.", he looked at me.

He just kept looking at me. Suddenly he took my hand. I looked at him.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have argued with you. I'm not a good friend right because friends don't argue. By the way, why did your face turned red when I introduced you to Aaron?", he asked me.

"What! No! Why would I blush?", I tried not to look at him.

"Oh really! Because I said you're my wife. You like me right?", he asked me.

"Eeww! No! Why would I like you. Look at this email.", I pointed to my laptop. I was not trying to change the topic but it was seriously important.

"Stop changing the topic.", he laughed at me.

"I'm serious look at it. It's a email from my mum's manager. She says that there is a major fashion show coming up in France and I'm suppose to attend it. They said that I could bring my family along and I'm suppose to bring my husband.", I looked Darren.

"Look what else she has wrote! It states that this fashion show would be dedicated to your mum! Wouldn't that be great?", he asked me.

"Do you want me to go?", I asked him.

"Yup you can go because it's during out holidays that is in December!", he said with a bright smile on his face.

"Will you come with me?", I asked him.

"Yeah why not! They stated that I'm important! So I'll go. We will go together. We will discuss this with mum and dad tomorrow. I'm going to check on Aaron. Do you want to come?", he asked me.

"I think I'll go and meet Kathleen. She was still angry during dinner just now.", I got up the bed.

"Aaron was also angry. Why don't we all get together and spend the night at the rooftop?", Darren suggested.

"Great idea! I'll go to Kathleen's room while you can go to Aaron's. Then we will meet each other.", I smiled at him and picked up my things.

It's going to be a great night.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Cool meeting right? It's my first time to write Kathleen's POV! And my new character, Aaron White!

I hope you would have loved this chapt!

I'll update soon! 

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

24.2M 848K 81
The Highest Ranking: #2 Romance |Currently in Hot List| 08-Feb-18 #2 Romance |Currently in Hot List| 08-Jan-17 #2 Romance |Currently in Hot List| 21...
7 0 25
Nina Chime, a sixteen year old girl, dealing with many differences that others take advantage to. It's not her fault she's this way, it's more her mu...
2.9K 355 34
Riley's P.O.V I'm starting my first day of my senior year today. I'm 17, moved 46 times, and I have to keep my head down because of my dad's mistake...
71 0 7
Morgan is going back to school, again. Studying to be a chef specializing in confectionery, Morgan's had an eventful and tumultuous start to life. Ev...