LOST {HICCSTRID}

By ShBlackEagle

When he lost her , he lost his life. His kindness , his courage , his personality. She was right , he lost ev... More

CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TOW
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT( THE FINAL CHAPTER)

CHAPTER SEVEN

652 33 12
By ShBlackEagle

Sapphire opened her eyes slowly. She feels a warm sheet around her and a pillow under her head.

For sure, she was in a comfortable bed. But where and how, were her questions. She sat on bed and looked around. She was in a small wooden hut. It was good for living alone, but she knows Thor didn't make it for her.

She still remembers something: Her scream, the nets, falling, Twilight fainted, the stranger.....WAIT!! The stranger? Twilight? Now she has more questions.

She was alone, or it was just her view.

Sapphire asked: "Hello? Is anyone here? Where am I?"

"You're safe" An unfamiliar woman's voice replied from ceiling.

Sapphire looked up but only saw a shadow of a human."Who are you? And how did you get there?"

She can hear the woman's chuckle as she jumped on the floor."Well, it doesn't matter. The most important thing is your state." Now Sapphire can see her better.

She was a tall woman with a hood that hides her head and a mask covers her face completely, except her eyes, they are occult by her bangs. She couldn't say what color of her bang is, because of the shadow and the light of the fire. She could just guess It may be brown, auburn, black or blond. Except her head the other things of her clothes are normal.

The woman came closer to Sapphire. She began to examine her to see she is fine or not. Sapphire scared and backed away, made the woman confused.

"What??You scared of me? I'm you savior, remember." She said as she sat near Sapphire.

"Maybe you are my savior, but I can't trust any woman that flies in skies and saves children. And besides, I don't even know your name."

"Okay, you have a point. But I saved you because I should. Drago and Dagure attacked you, we have the same enemies. So I thought you are in my side." She said.

"and your name?" Sapphire asked, waiting for an answer.

For a while there were just silent. Sapphire looked at her, looks like she is in her own world, thinking.

"Hello? Are you still there?" Sapphire asked as she moves her hand in front of her face.

She shakes her head and comes to reality. "Oh...Yeah..I'm here. Sorry, what did you say?"

"I said what is your name ?" sapphire asked.

"Oh, yeah. My name is Fea...What do you prefer to call me?" She asked with a smile that Sapphire didn't see, because of the mask.

"Excuse me? You'd like me to name you? Am I right?" She asked in disbelief.

"Yeah, is there any problem?"

"I don't know. I never named a person. Especially like you. Besides, do you even have a name?"

"Yes, I do. I have a name."

"So, why do you want me to name you?"

"Because I want to keep my name a secret."

"Fine. You are so weird. Um.....let me think....You were as fast as wind to catch me. So, how about Camicazi?" Sapphire said with a smile.

"Camicazi? Divine wind. I like that. So, I'm Camicazi." She said and shook Sapphire hand. Sapphire looks at her like she is a crazy person.

"You accepted that!! You adjusted yourself with a new name that easily? You are too crazy." Sapphire said.

"Hmmm....very bad way to talk to your savior."She said as her hand rubbing her chin. It was Sapphire imagination, 'cause she had a mask.

Sapphire felt bad. She is right. "She saved my life and I owe her. Stupid...foolish girl." She said to herself.

"Sorry, I didn't mean it." She said and looked down.

"No problem. Now you lessoned to talk better to your next savior."

"Sorry but why do you have a mask?"Sapphire asked again.

"Because I don't want to show my burnt face to anybody. It's ugly."Camicazi answered.

"Sorry for that." She apologized.

"By the way, do you want to check your dragon?" She asked.

Sapphire eyes widen by this question. Twilight!!! She almost forgot about her dragon. WAIT!! This mysterious woman knows her dragon? How?

"How do you know my dragon?" Sapphire asked.

"You mean that Night fury_Deadly Nadder? Yeah, I know her. She is outside. After that hit, she had to be cure. So I treated her and now she is fine. Perhaps she is sleeping or playing with my dragon."

Sapphire gave a heavy breath and calmed down.

"Can I see her?" Sapphire asked in hope.

"Of course. She is your dragon after all." Sapphire smiled and headed outside. In deep her heart she asked herself:"Why do I feel so safe with her?"

*************************************************************************************

"Did you find her?"Hiccup asked worried.

"She didn't come back?! Oh, sorry chief, but we searched everywhere to find her. She must be somewhere that we didn't explore yet!" Eret said.

"It's impossible! I discovered every islands and every oceans years ago. How can you say somewhere we didn't know yet?!" Hiccup yelled.

"Calm down chief, we are still searching to find your daughter. I'm sure we will find her." Snotlout said.

"Yes chief, we will find her soon." Heather said.

"Fine. Eret, please get a bigger search group including the gang. Search the north and east. It's possible that she went there." Hiccup ordered.

"Yes, sir." They said and walked off.

Hiccup went near the desk and sat on the chair, his head in his hands.

"Oh...What have I done? Why did I shout at her? If anything happens to her, I won't forgive myself."

*****************************************************************************************

"Twilight!" Sapphire yelled happily and ran to her dragon who was playing with a black Nadder.

Sapphire gave her a hug."I missed you girl, I was so worry about you. But that doesn't matter, you are okay now." Sapphire said as she pulled away. She returned to the woman behind her.

"Thank you so much, if you weren't there I don't know what would happen to us." She thanked.

"Your welcome, gal. Anyway, why they attacked you?" Camicazi asked.

"I don't know, I was in my own way and didn't bother them. But I'm sure seeing Drago and Dagur together doesn't look good." Sapphire said in serious. Then both became silent before sapphire spoke again as she looked at the black Nadder.

"I've never seen a black Deadly Nadder before. Is it a new kind?" Sapphire asked as she was coming closer to the Nadder.

"No. She is just a normal Nadder, like other Nadders. She just has the different color. Do you like to know her?" She asked.

"Oh! Yes! Very much! Like my mother!" Sapphire said as she jumped up and down.

"She also had a Deadly Nadder."

"She HAD a Deadly Nadder?" Camicazi asked as raised an eyebrow.

"Yes, she DID. She left us alone when I was born. I never saw her in my whole life, but I believe that she will back someday."She said and sighed.

"I'm sorry, I didn't want to make you sad. By the way, you're from Berk, right?"

"Yeah, I am."

"And the daughter of chief, Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III?" Camicazi asked.

Sapphire looked at her confused." How do you know?"

"Well, when your father is the great dragon master and made peace wherever he went, it is not hard to know him."

"Maybe, but he is not my father!"She said snapped.

"Excuse me, WHAT?!!" She became confused.

"YEAh, You heard it. He is not my father, or at least I don't believe it."

"Why? You are not an adopted kid, are you?"

"No, no. I mean he looks like anything but father. Before I came here I won a race but he didn't even congratulate me. Just told off me because of my delay." Sapphire said and remembered the memory.

"Hmm... maybe he was just worried about where you were." She said trying to cheer her up.

"You don't know anything. He doesn't even show any interest toward me in those years, looks like I'm just a jerk around here." She sighed.

"You shouldn't think about your father like that, maybe he has his reasons." Camicazi said.

"Not good reasons" Sapphire mumbled.

"Anyway, do you like to go flying? Like your dragon feels better now." Camicazi suggested.

Sapphire felt happy 'cause of changing the subject, and answered:

"Of course. Let's go" She said as they mounted their dragons.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.3K 190 18
When Hiccup is kidnapped by Dragon Hunters, he meets a young girl who has a dark secret. And a Light one as well. With truths in the shadows, Mistake...
8.9K 260 16
Hiccup's love story is the usual. Zero to hero after the defeat of the Red Death. Hiccup and Astrid go back and forth about each other, but never rea...
22.9K 615 10
When Hiccup gets into an accident, he remembers nothing but his father, Stoick, his mentor, Gobber, the Viking teens who bullied him, and most of all...
38.6K 1.2K 27
This is the third book of my Hiccstrid fanfictions series, which is why I highly recommend that you read the two books before this for the best possi...