Not a Cullen

By wings4life

Did you know Renesmee had a sister. No? I'm not surpised. I'm Elisa the eldest twin. I got kicked out after I... More

Kicked out cause of a tantrum
I'm hot, I know
Meeting Stephanies girlfriend
School? You wish!
I'm in hell aren't I?
Back stories and the VST
This is not my brother
Flashback then I meet a creepy british dude
A chapter w/ Klaus
It's a mustache!!! ----> :{
Santa is coming shopping with me!
Shopping for realz
Monday the sundae
Tara is mad!!!
Rebekah is hooooome
Klaus is a b*stard.
Torture what fun!
I'm running out of chapter titles...
How are you alive?
Stefan the puppy and Elena the troll!
YouTube. This is just fantastic (part 1)
YouTube. This is just fantastic (part 2)
YouTube. This is just fantastic(part 3)
Cullens versus well everybody
Party of death. Mwa ha ha ha
Hybrids, Death & Awesome Hair
AWESOME ENDING!!! *fangirl squeal*
My first Founder's Celebration. There's a reason I didn't go before
Author's note... maybe
It's on like Donkey Kong <(' )
Stop trying to kill me!!!
Meeting the Arusadawn family and why Klaus?
Klaus, you cheesy bastard!
Double K
What happens here never leaves this room...
Really? I mean... Really?
Woof
Little Red Riding Hood
Amnesia part 1
Part 2 of being amnesiac
Still don't have any memories part 3
Where oh where are my stupid memories (part 4)
I have more than forgetfulness (Last part! #5 i think)
Remembering isn't always a good thing
bad pick up lines
A Pet Hybrid
The moment we have all been waiting for
who wants to get drunk
The feels!!!
Distractions
Naivety not idiocy!
Brotherly Love
Freedom!
Come at me, bro
Don't Regretti the Spaghetti
Bon AppΓ©tit
Afterparty
Have a holly, jolly...oh no

Bonding with the scary original!

28.7K 687 125
By wings4life

I fell asleep next to Rebekah. Her bed is really comfortable and like really huge! Who can resist?

"Well aren't you two looking comfy?" Klaus's annoying voice rang. And he has that whole British accent going on! Do you know how hard it is to make a British accent become annoying for me! Like incredibly hard. I groaned and snuggled into Rebekah.

"Oh don't be like that." He said, appearing by the bed. I mumbled something incoherent and squeezed my eyes tighter.

"Go away Niklaus. I'm trying to sleep." Rebekah moaned, throwing an arm over me.

"Yeah Niklaus. Go." I said, opening one eye. Oh he does not look pleased. He reached and grabbed my arm roughly, pulling me up. I just sighed but stayed limp. I was tortured not even 24 hours ago! I deserve a little shut eye.

"Get up!"

"Go crawl in a hole!" I retorted. He sighed and decided to pick me up. I went with it and curled up to him, falling back to sleep. He carried me to the living room and dumped, not even gently, me on the couch.

"Dude!" I cried as my bare skin touched the cold couch. With that and the freezing temperature in here, I have goosebumps all over my arms and legs again. Is there a heater in this place?!

"Oh so now you're up." He said, crossing his arms. I scowled at him and got up.

"Where are you going?"

"I need some coffee. And some blood. I like blood." I trailed off at the coffee maker. Twenty minutes later (I have no clue how long it takes. I don't drink coffee. :p) I had a piping hot cup of bloody coffee.

"Want some?" He shook his head after staring at me weirdly.

"What?" I asked after sipping my drink.

"I tortured you just yesterday and today you offer me coffee." I nodded, raising my eyebrow. He got up shaking his head.

"I don't get you." He muttered while walking away. Oookay then. I shrugged and made another cup.

"Is that for me?" Rebekah asked stumbling in. I nodded and handed it to her. She gave me a small smile and took a long sip.

"Thanks." She murmured walking away. I got a grin. I got the meanest girl vampire around to say thank you! I am awesome. I followed her to the living room where Klaus was sketching...something. I plopped down on the opposite chair from them.

"So any torture today?" I chirped. Klaus barely glanced at me before shaking his head no.

"Aww. But it was so much fun!" I whined, trying to get a reaction from him. But it seemed he was used to it, for both of them just ignored it. That's not cool.

"So since there isn't any torture planning today, can I go to the Grill? I'm tired of the stinking blood bags and I don't feel like cooking. Pretty please?" I gave him a Bambi eyes. I mean, who can resist them. Someone with no soul that's who.

"Fine." He sighed. Looks like he does have a soul after all. I grinned happily and stood up.

"Great! Anyone want to come with?" Klaus shook his head but Rebekah stood up.

"Sure. Let's get dressed and head out." I smiled brightly and turned back to Klaus.

"You sure you don't wanna come?" I asked not really caring.

"I'm sure. Now run along." He waved his hands, shooing me away. I glared at his hands and walked away. Rebekah stifled her laughter and followed. We separated and went into our individual rooms. I stood in front of my closet deciding what I want to wear. I decided to go dark. Kinda Damonish I guess.

I pulled on a black tank. The kind that you are able to put like three fingers on the strap. You know I don't get why we have to wear that to school, but can't wear a regular spaghetti strap! I mean we have the right to wear whatever we want! Stupid schools. Whatever. I found a dark denim jacket that had like cool slits on the wrist sleeve place. I dug and was about to wear a pair of skinnies but found something interesting. Leather pants. I stared at it before deciding I want to wear it. It looked cool. Who could resist? I put on a leather bracelet and a chain necklace. I put on a pair of sandals, and quickly ran the brush through my hair and voila, I'm done! I skipped out and met Rebekah and laughed a little.

"What?" She demanded.

"We're totally opposites!" It was true in a way. She had a white tanktop with lace at the top that scrunched up a little to show off a little bit of her stomach. Her jacket was like mine but whitish. Her jeans were denim ad white. Looks like she is trying to appear innocent while I am trying to send out a danger vibe. She had leather boots on, so that has to count for something doesn't it? And she did nothing to her hair either and no make up. She gave me a small smile and opened the door.

"Bye Nik!" She yelled over her shoulder.

"See ya later Mr. Hybrid!" I said snickering.

"Oh just get out" He muttered. I smiled victoriously and got into Bekah's car.

"Are you trying to get hurt again?" She asked, smirking. I smiled coyly.

"Maybe, maybe not." I said sing songily.

"Has anyone told you how strange you are?" I nodded seriously.

"Your brother told me multiple times as does everyone else. I'm surprised you just now said it." She shook her head and started down the driveway.

"What? It's true. I just don't get why everyone must point it out. I know I am weird but does everyone must say the obvious? I mean seriously, I know! It's old news." I rambled as we pulled off. She killed the engine and turned towards me.

"You are going to make my ears bleed." She complained. I gave her a apologetic shrug and opened the door.

"Coming?" I asked, smiling. She rolled her eyes and hopped out.

"Coming?" She mocked me, rolling her eyes.

"Hey!" I cried following her as she started walking away from me. I caught up and hooked arms. She glanced down surprised.

"What if your friends see?" She asked, sneering the word friends. I shrugged.

"Who cares? I like you and that all that matters. They need to accept that and if not then they are not my friends." She looked at me, a little in shock.

"Seriously? You would do that just cause they don't like me?" She asked slowly. I gave her a crooked smile.

"Of course. You're my sister." I nudged her shoulder, laughing a little. She gave me a weird look but opened the door.

"Why thank you." I said curtsying at her. She laughed and headed to the bar.

"Gin and tonic." She ordered and looked at me.

"Vodka." I decided tilting my head. They both nodded approvingly and I sat down. He didn't even ask for my I.D. Sweet. So got our drinks, chit chatted, flirted with the bar tenders, blah blah blah. And right on track the Scooby gang walked in.  Can't go a day without seeing them. They stopped and stared. We smirked and waved at them. I even blew them a kiss! Ain't I sweet? They went to a table on the opposite side of the bar and started whispering. I rolled my eyes.

"We are popular aren't we?" I asked her. She nodded and got up. Curious I followed.

"Hello everyone." She greeted with her 'B*tch please' look. Ah, I love that look. People get instantly intimidated. Well normal people that is.

"What do you want Rebekah?" Elena demanded. She mocked huffed.

"I just got back and no one will say hello? People are really rude." She complained. I pouted along with her.

"Where are your manners?" I scolded.

"Tara. Why are with her?" Stefan questioned. I smiled and tossed my arm around her.

"Haven't you heard? We're soul sisters!" I said brightly.

"Seriously? Guys she is being compelled." Elena said in a know-it-all voice. I rolled my eyes and cut my arm.

"Smell any vervain?" I asked not noticing the vampires weird looks. They slowly shook their head.

"Do I have anything with vervain Stefan?" I asked tiredly knowing he knows of my allergy. He shook his head 'no' again.

"Great. Rebekah will you do the honors?" She nodded and faced me.

"Drain Elena dry." She compelled me. I watched her eyes dilate with interest. Am I the only one who finds that fact cool? No? Okay, that makes me feel normal. Thanks. I smirked and looked to the table where everyone was shielding Elena. She looked at me with actual fear in her eyes. I shook my head sadly.

"Rebekah. Please don't tempt me. And anyways I don't know where her blood has been. Grossness." I scolded Rebekah with a broad smirk on my face.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys. I'm blowing off my algebra homework for you guys again. But if my mom asks I am totally doing it ;). I also have two questions. So please answer them if you will.

Question 1) Why do a lot of people think Jeremy is gay? I keep reading fanfictions and a lot of them pair him up with dudes. Not like I have any thing against it but I see a lot of Kol/Jeremy fics (oh god why?!) So I am just wondering.....

Question 2) I am wondering if I should put up another story. I've been writing a story and I think it sounds really good. It's a Klaus/Bella one (twilight+ Tvd) And it's mostly when the gang comes into Forks and Bella is there. But they know her?!?! Yeah It's mostly that but again I think it sounds really good.

Klaus: It's not. Trust me

Me: SHUT UP!!! AND I AM NOT TALKING TO YOU!!

Klaus: You just did *smirks*

Me: Grrr. If you haven't seen the last episode of VD sorry but I am gonna spill. KLAUS GOT HAYLEY FRIGGING PREGNANT AND THEN WANTED TO KILL HIM/HER!!! WHAT THE FREAKING HELL!!!!! GAWD!!!

Klaus: How could I'd known?!?!

Me: No...Just no.

Klaus: Freak. Anyways VOTE, COMMENT, ADD, SHARE, FOLLOW.

Me: Anyone has a white oak stake? Anyone at all?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.2K 327 22
You're a demigod, a daughter of Thor. Being a demigod makes you pretty much immortal. No one knows why for sure, your mother has told you that a witc...
1.4M 34.6K 65
Alice Salvatore is Stefan and Damon's little sister. She got turned in to a vampire by her best friend Katherine Pierce, just like her two brothers a...
82.9K 2.6K 46
You are a two hundred year old witch that looks 22. You move to Mystic Falls for a new start, along the way to you befriend vampires, werewolves, and...
189K 3K 20
I'm Cassia Salvatore, Damon Salvatore's identical twin. I've returned to Mystic Falls to see my brothers but unfortunately for me I also meet Kol Mik...