Exposed

By flameme

-Kickthepj x reader- First off, you're a girl. You're 25 years old. You have a lot of secrets. First secret... More

Chapter 1: The Beginning
Chapter 2: The Adventure Club
Chapter 3: The Youtube channel
Chapter 4: The Birthday
Chapter 5: Collab?
Chapter 6: Karma's a bitch
Chapter 7: Lost In London
Chapter 8: Coffee time!
Chapter 9: Oh, The Irony.
Chapter 10: I Ship It.
Chapter 11: 20 Questions
Chapter 12: The Plan
Chapter 13: The Plan (Part 2)
Chapter 14: The Mystery
Chapter 15: Please Help Me
Chapter 17: Secrets Revealed
Chapter 18: Did he just try to...
Chapter 19: Chris you need to chill
Chapter 20: A lot of sh*t is going down.
Chapter 21: The coffee shop effect.
Chapter 22: Getting ready for a day outside
Chapter 23: Very Homo Howell
Chapter 24: Another Plan #1
Chapter 25: Another Plan #2
Chapter 26: Shitstorm.
Chapter 26.5: Supernatural?
Chapter 27: Bad?
Chapter 28: Stop!
Chapter 29: Mindfuck
Chapter 30: Worse?
Chapter 31: Seeya Later, Everyone.
Thank You! Sequel!

Chapter 16: Collab Time!

1.7K 76 27
By flameme

"Hey Arrow,

So I was wondering when are we doing this collab because you said in a week and...well...it has been a week. I was thinking maybe we could do a quiz I found. I will send you the link later. Are you free today?

Dan"

I totally forgot about that!! How could I this is like my first collab. I send him a message.

"Hey Dan,

I was just about to make a video. Good thing you messaged me because I have an idea for a video on my channel. Maybe we can use your idea for your channel. My idea is to do a google myself but it might be kind of weird...I don't know. If you want, we can start filming right now!!

Arrow"

Dan messaged me a reply after 5 minutes saying that he was ok with that so I told him what my skype account was. He soon after got in contact with me and I was done placing the green screen behind me so that he could use it for his video, like Matthias and Jacksepticeye did. I started a Skype call.

"Hi Dan!" I said trying to make a bit of a different voice so that he wouldn't be able to recognize me. "Hi Arrow. Wow, this feels so weird." I giggled. "Yep, It kind of does." We started talking until half an hour had passed. "Hey Dan? I think we have spent a lot of time talking. Maybe we should start filming now." "Oh yeah right. Soo what are we doing first?" "I don't know what do you want to do?" I ask. He thinks a bit and says "Let's film your video first" "Ok" "Dan?" I hear in the background. "Yeah?" "I am going to Lily's place" "Ok, see you later" Ohhh shit. Please don't tell me that Lily's place means our place. Thank god I told Lily to not bother me. "Hey Arrow are you alright? You look kind of off" "Yeah, I'm fine. Just thought I heard my roommate call me." "Oh so you have a roommate? What is his name" "Her name is-" Oh crap. I couldn't say her name, he would recognize!! "Arrow?" "Ok can you wait for a second I think there's something going on" I say and close the microphone. "I hear him sigh and get up to go and open the door. How did Phil get here so fast? Then I look at my clothes. Oh shit. I quickly remove my hoodie to reveal the t-shirt I was wearing before. I remove my mask and hat and head out the room. I open the door and see Phil standing with a smile. "Hi Phil! Come in!" He enters and I whisper to him "Lily is in her room. Knock first" and then head in my room. I put my stuff on again and open my microphone. "Sorry I kept you waiting, my roommate's boyfriend just came. Shall we begin recording?"

Everything after that went pretty well. The quiz was about a zombie apocalypse and if I would survive it. Dan "would die on the first day" and I "would survive for a week" anyway we had fun and that is what matters, right? We said our goodbyes and then closed the call. I then took all the footage and send it to Dan, so he could start editing.

I decided to check my YouTube channel. I opened up the site and saw how many subscribers I had. To be honest, I have no idea what to do for the 10mil subscriber video. Maybe you should do a face reveal... oh shush me, don't be stupid. Why not? Everybody wants to know who you are... yeah but what about the fame? I don't want it to affect the way people see me... I won't have any real friends. I will be betrayed again; like before.

I have 9.953.748 subscribers... What am I going to do?

End of chapter 16.

(648 words)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 198 20
it all started when he met the girl with the ukulele.
15.7K 679 19
You sat there, staring in disbelief at your luck. There he was, in the flesh, and he was going to adopt someone from this orphanage. 'He could adopt...
74.3K 3K 28
The third story in a very cringy trilogy. This one is probably the least cringe worthy. [Trigger Warning: Story lightly mentions self-harm, suicide...
34.1K 837 19
Phil's life was perfect up until a year ago when he came out to his parents. They disowned him and sent him to live with his sexually abusive Uncle...