White Shinigami (Naruto fanfi...

By Nikole15402

Disclaimer: I own nothing, but my Himawari Hyuuga and the other things I make up. I do not own Naruto, or it'... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Sensei vs Team seven
Chapter 2: Two Flowers and a confession
Chapter 3: How did Kakashi know?!?!
Chapter 4: Sasuke vs Haku and my early b-day gift
Chapter 5: Us against them. Naruto vs Haku
Chapter 6: I hate Gato
Chapter 7: Graves tears and memories.
Chapter 8: My Exam and a hot redhead
Chapter 9: Panda and clothes shopping with Tenten
Chapter 10: Sasuke v. Lee Turtle?
Chapter 11: Meeting the rookie nine and Kabuto Yukushi
Chapter 12: Written Exam... Oh no...
Chapter 13: Pineapple Shika-kun isn't an idiot
Chapter 14: Interviews... STOP TALKING!
Chapter 15: Forest of Death. What a wonderful name.
Chapter 16: Don't call me Hyuuga-Chan
Chapter 17: Cursed? Or just unlucky? More like both!
Chapter 18: Sound People Don't Shut Up
Chapter 19: Hi Kabuto. Well ambushes suck.
Chapter 20:: Mai Nagase vs Himawari Hyuuga
Chapter 21: I missed them all!
Filler Chapter: Fiance!? What is that?
Chapter 23: Time for Training! And Yakiniku!
Chapter 24: Pervy Sage and... I may or may not have been eaten...
ATTENTION/ ShikaHima or GaHi
Chapter 25: It turns out Owl Saliva doesn't wash out.
Charactors created by me
Chapter 26: Kimono shopping and the Busty Tea Lady
Chapter 27: I think I hate him
New cover!!! IMPORTANT PLEASE READ
Chapter 28: The Final Rounds: Neji vs. Naruto
Chapter 29: Himawari vs. Chikako Part 1
Chapter 30: Himawari's past arc. Part one
Chapter 31: Takara Uzumaki Part Two
Chapter 32: So I Have to be a Girl to be Friends? Part Three
Chapter 33: Sparring and a Climbing Trees. Part Four
Chapter 34: The Plot Thickens. Part Five
Chapter 35: Who are you? Part Six
Chapter 36: Reuniting and Parting. Part Seven
I was tagged
Chapter 37: A Mission? Part Eight
Chapter 38: Its gone south. Part nine
Chapter 39: My Biggest Lie. Part Ten Final
Chapter 40: Himawari vs. Chikako Part 2
Chapter 41: We're a Pretty Good Team, Shika
Chapter 42: Is this the end?
Chapter 43: Out of the Frying Pan and into the Fire

Chapter 22: Family reunion, Joy! (Not)

5.8K 225 104
By Nikole15402

If you haven't noticed I have added photos to some of the chapters, and I have gotten a new cover. The old one was so plain, so I made the new one. I hope it's alright. :)

Oh by the way! The photo of this chapter is Himawari's father. Yay!

Recap: Himawari goes home
We walked down the hall to the meeting room. Haruka quietly slid the door open. Inside I could see all of my close related family. Father, GrandFather (aka elder 1), both my sisters, and even Neji.

"Hello Family. How have ya been?" I smiled nervously. In some ways I was looking forward to this, but in others respects I didn't want to. That's just me being anxious I guess.

"Himawari..." My father sighed. "You've certainly grown up, haven't you?"

"Yeah, but don't worry, I grew up in a superb way!" I laughed while winking and doing a peace sign. I could tell that my grandfather didn't like that much, but Old people be old! I don't like him that much anyway.

Suddenly, my father started walking towards me. I instinctively took a step back while looking at him with a confused expression. What is he doing? I suddenly realized, I was being hugged.

"W-what?" I exclaimed quietly because all of my breath had left me.

"I'm just glad my daughter is finally home." He told me finally releasing me. I had missed my family, but I know one that, probably, didn't miss me as much.

"Even so. She can't expect to go without punishment for her actions." My Grandfather, whom I was thinking so fondly of, said.

"Of course she will be punished in someway, but it seems like she had a reason. Also, her journey doesn't seem like a waste." My father defended me.

"Yes." I interrupted. "I do have a reason."

"What is it?" My grandfather asked skeptically.

"I refused to become another bird in a cage for you to control. As the younger twin, I would have got the curse mark of the Hyuga. I simply cannot allow somebody to control me, but I've heard that my older sister would not be the next head anyway. In that case I'm glad for have leaving. I would never want to control this clan, so I'm quite happy that my precious little sister won't have to have that mark as well." I finished.

"Your being quite positive." Isobu remarked.

"It's been a while, Isobu. Plus, positivity is the best way to go. I'm not exactly sure how this is going down." I responded to him. "If I were to tell them that Neji was the one who persuaded me to leave, what would happen to him?"

"I suppose..." He trailed off.

"I guess you leaving prevented your younger sibling from it, but who knows what you were doing when you were gone. You could have been sharing our secrets."

"Himawari wouldn't share the Hyuga's secrets." Neji voiced from the sidelines. "She is loyal to the Leaf, and I know it was her fate to leave the village. Just as it was for her to come back."

"Oh, and why would you defend her? Is there a reason?" Grandfather interrogated.

"I-" He started. I gave him a glare. Don't say anything. Before he could continue I spoke.

"It really doesn't matter. After all, I have more or less abandoned the Gentle Fist Taijutsu style. For the opponent I had, I could ever beat her with it. I may have once been a prodigy of it, but now, I'm better at Ninjutsu, Kenjutsu, and other things." I informed taking the attention off Neji. "Really, the only thing I use the Byakugan for anymore is searching for things, and looking at chakra of other people. I suppose I am still adept at some moves, but I could hardly care less about the secrets techniques."

"You've really changed." My father noted quietly.

"Except her ego is still the same." Neji and the rest thought to themselves.

"You know what. I think we've pretty much covered everything that needs to be covered. I'm back, I didn't reveal your secrets, and I think that as punishment you could just not teach me anymore. Would that be fitting, O-Jii-San?" I asked saying every syllable slowly.

"Yeah, but you still have the horrible way of talking." Grandfather muttered, obviously referring to how I would talk when I was younger. I remember when I met the Uchiha family everything was so serious, and I was just being casual, like whatever.

I watched as my father and my grandfather left. The only ones left were Cousin Neji, Hinata-nee, and my youngest sister Hanabi. When I left Hanabi was around three, so I never really got to know her as much as Hinata. When we were younger I would remember Hanabi and I playing. Neji came up to me first.

"Hima. I'm glad your home, but next time don't interrupt me, that was always one of your annoying habits." Neji told me irritating me.

"What did you say!?" I raised my fist at him.

"By the way, you should talk to Hinata. I'm not sure she knows how to react." Neji put his hand on my shoulder before leaving. Next, Hanabi came to me.

"I don't remember a lot about you, but I remember your improper way of speaking, your ego, but most of all that you were smiling and laughing around me. Even when something bad happened you were always smiling. I suppose I'm very happy your home." Hanabi announced to me.

"H-Hanabi!" I cried hugging her tightly. "When did you get so cute and grown up!?"

"G-get off of me, please." She slightly begged. I slowly let her go. Finally, only Hinata was left. I walked up to her this time.

"Hinata I-" I started to say, but I suddenly realized, she slapped me. "Onee-San?"

"Y-you..." I saw some tears start to fall from her eyes. "You left without saying a word. The day you left was n-normal. We went to the academy we came home, and we did the same things we always did. If you wanted t-to leave you never showed it. Nothing seemed out o-of the ordinary, so when y-you left... I couldn't help, but t-think that I didn't know you as well as I t-thought I did."

"Hinata..." I whispered. I could feel my eyes starting to overflow with tears.

"I-I was so worried. So w-worried that I... T-that I would never see you again!" Hinata whispering growing louder at the end. As she said that we both fell to our knees. I held her as we both cried.

"I am... No I'm truly sorry. I regret not being able to tell you of my feelings. There are no excuses for not saying so, but I always thought of you. Your my big sister, even if the time difference isn't long." I confessed truly trying to console her.

"I'm so happy to see you again, Ri-née." Hinata smiled finally looking up at me. Suddenly, as she said that I got a bit irritated. However, as much as I hated the nickname she had for me since children, I'd let it slide. Today at least.

"I want to tell you of my travels!" I excitedly shouted. "I want you to be e first to know exactly what happened to me."

"R-really?" She questioned with curiosity. "What did you d-do?"

"I did lots of things! I went to new places, discovered new things, and made new friends!" I laughed.

"I would love to hear about it." Hinata admitted. "If you'll tell me, of course."

"Of course I'll tell ya!" I giggled before becoming serious. "However, there is one thing you need to know, as my sister, then you decide if you want to listen."

"Alright." She responded.

"You know what a tailed beast is right? I mean like the nine tails that attacked many years ago?" I asked Hinata.

"Yeah, everybody know about the demon attack, but what does that have t-to do with you?" She questioned confused.

"Because...I'm a Jinchūriki. A Jinchūriki is somebody who has a tailed beast inside of them. I have the three tails, Sanbi or Isobu, but in a light matter he is Boku!" I laughed. Isobu sometimes referred to himself a Boku. "Do you still want to know?"

"I... I do. As your my little sister I care for you a-a lot, so p-please tell me." Hinata nodded.

"Alright then. I shall continue."

--•--

"It's getting late Hinata, and you still have your wound from the prelim. I think we shall finish this story later." I stopped talking.

"You must feel better after finally telling somebody all that." Isobu chimed.

"It's not as if I have been dealing with this alone. You also know about my past, but yes, it does feel good." I agreed.

"You can finish telling me about how you met Zabuza later then." Hinata said interrupting our conversation.

"Oh yeah!" I suddenly remembered. "Hinata, can you show me where my room is? I mean, believe it or not, I forgot."

"Sure." Hinata started to laugh. I could tell it was because of the hot feeling in my face.

I'm happy. I got to reconcile with my family. I got to tell my twin my story. I think that... I'm content now. I'm sure hope this feeling can last, but deep down I know that this content feeling I have will come to an end.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

214K 7.3K 19
Its a sasuhina fanfic. If you don't like the ship or feel offended by it then please kindly leave. But if you are a hardcore sasuhina fan then this i...
12.9K 503 45
A NaruHina fanfic. Canon setting. Hinata Hyuuga. The gentle, shy and kind first-born of the main Hyuuga household. She had always been perceived as w...
3.1K 104 14
Naruto Uzumaki, the delinquent, and trouble maker known throughout the village. But he is more than that, he is kind, caring, and would fight to the...
4.2K 162 20
Mizuki hyuga was born in the sand village and her parents died when she was 4 years old Her parents usually talked about how cool and amazing the vil...