Alpha's Little Luna ~ In Rewr...

Par angeliclizzy

Xavier Daniels was the son of the Alpha. He would take over the pack once he turned 18. He wanted to find wh... Plus

A Few changes from the original
Prolouge
Chapter 1 (rewrite)
~Chapter 1~
~Chapter 2~
~Chapter 3~
~Chapter 4~ The Fight.
~Chapter 5~ Mates? Oh hex no.
~Chapter 6~ No way.
~Chapter 7~ Teenage Run Away
~Chapter 8~ Plan Gone Wrong
~Chapter 9~ I Don't Need You
~Chapter 10~ Begining
~Chapter 11~ Not safe.
~Chapter 12~ The Prince Is Coming
~Chapter 13~ Party Night
~Chapter 14~ Silver Stake
~Chapter 15~ In Trouble
~Chapter 16~ The Wave of Heat.
~Chapter 17~ Mated
~Chapter 18~ Forgotten.
~Chapter 19~ Fights then Fights Again.
~Chapter 20~ Trying to Deal With Our Problems?
~Chapter 22~ "I hate this piece of plastic"
~Chapter 23~ "I would kill you, but i dont wanna get killed for killing you."
~Chapter 24~ "Love, Chris."
~Chapter 25~ So Many Questions
~Chapter 26~ What Happend That Day
~Chapter 27~ Story Time and Delta Demoted
~Chapter 28~ Death Sentance
~Chapter 29~ Life Goes On
~Chapter 30~ A Beautiful Gift Comes at A Great Price
• SEQUEL •
Hey Guys!!
Updating Schedule
Hospital
Annoncements!!
HELP

~Chapter 21~ "People Change."

10.4K 305 24
Par angeliclizzy

(Lacey's POV)

Here I was. Standing in a skirt and a crop top, with my best friend at a club.
"We need drinks. We definitely need to get drunk!" Maria shouted over the booming music, I assertively shook my head at her.
"I don't drink and you know that!" I shouted back, she grabbed my arm and dragged me over to where the drink were being served. She hand me this drink I denied it but it smelt kinda good, I took a sip then, I was hooked.

About 5 minutes later I had already chugged 4 of the drinks, but I wasn't as drunk as my mind wanted to be... so I chugged 3 more.

I felt a strong hand on my shoulder, I giggled and put my head down on the counter laughing for no reason.
"Lacey, you need to stop you've had enough." A males voice whispered into my ear. A familiar deep male voice, I couldn't match the voice to a name at the moment.
I giggled at the male voice, "who are youuuuuu tooooo decides that fore meeeee" I slurred drunkly when the words came out. Turning around and finally seeing who it was I gasped jumping up a bit and stumbling.
"I know I know, I should not be here I just want to help. We need to talk," Lucason said before wrapping his big arms around me and picking me up. Sadly, I was to drunk to fight back but something gave me a weird feeling that he wouldn't hurt me.

Would he? I thought shrugging as i let him carry me upstairs into an empty room in the club. He sighed and dropped me on the bed stepping away from me, which calmed my nerves.
"Whatttt do youuuu wanttttt?" I asked my slur was still very present as I spoke, my words were slurred because of how intoxicated I was.
"First of all, I wanted to say I'm sorry. I've always been a asshole to you. I'm r-really sorry f-for everything I've done to you and all the pain I caused. I'm glad you left, I'm glad you ran from me. I was not good for you and I'll never be." He said looking into my eyes, looking back into his I saw the trueness and sincerity in his words. I saw that he meant them by the sincere and truthful look in his eyes.

"We were never right for each other, I'm a vampire hybrid and you're a werewolf. Our relationship was never going to last, I was blind. I knew the truth but I didn't want to believe it. But I've changed, believe me when I say people, no matter who they are can, change." He continued, "anyway that's not the only reason I've come here, I've came here also to warn you. Something's coming, I don't know what or who. But a seer in my clan saw something.." Lucason bit his lip.

"hold on we need to sober you up." He said and bit into his wrist with his fangs making blood seep out. Lucason put his bleeding wrist to my lips, "drink this, it will make you sober." He told me and I drank a bit before he pulled it away. It was weird, because I felt it working, my mind and body slowly became sober again. Looking at Lucason I nodded at him, wanting him to continue what he was saying especially because i was sober.

"As I was saying, the seer from my clan saw you. And in the vision...." He pauses breathing out, "you were holding a heart. And it was a really heart, you were holding it in you hands and staring at it." Lucason finished. My eyes went wide
"so you feel something coming and a seer from your clan saw that vision?" I question from confirmation. He simply nodded confirming everything I'd said which made my breathing hitch.

***
It's been a week since my 'incident' with Lucason, ever since then I've been getting more weird vibes. But on the bright side Xavier has been being tolerable -but of course still stern, cocky, and an ass, but since the night when we had a talk and worked out most of our problems. His possessiveness has finally died down, slightly, but I can tell he's trying to work on it. But sadly it is his nature, He can't just get rid of it, but he can control it or atleast try.

Currently I was in the kitchen, just sitting on the counter - as I obviously did a lot, because I like to sit on them - and staring at a wall. It was 4:00 in the morning and everyone was asleep until training at 5:00. Well 6:00 for me because Xavier made me wait until today to start training, and he wants me to train at 6:00 not 5:00. But whatever at least I get to train, that's all that matters not time or day.

"You having fun there?" A deep, rough voice asked startling me an making me jump. I turn to see Chris standing there in a black shirt and gray sweatpants.
"Yep totally." I said rolling my eyes at him, my tone was full of additude, "I don't know why I'm even up.." I laughed quietly.
"Get up, let's go." He said with a slight smile I got of the counter still in my pajamas and he grabbed my arm quietly pulling me out the door. Chris lead me into the woods and sat down by a tree, I sat down next to him, he sighed. "Lacey, what is going on?" He asked catching me a bit off gaurd, I looked over at him.
"What do you mean?" I asked him, looking at the side of his head as his eyes looked at a tree.
"What. Has. Been. Going. On?" Chris growled out, I could tell by his tone he was angry.
"Nothing, why are you angry with me?-" I tried to ask and talk but was cut off.
"You haven't been telling me things, things that were probably important to know." Chris stated causing my eyebrows to furrow in confusion.
"Chris I don't underst-" again my words were cut off by Chris's finger to my lips, silencing me.
"Shhhhhh you don't get to talk sweetheart, I'm not that confused little boy anymore. You may not understand but I finally do." Chris said his tone scared me, he scared me. He never acted like this, so.... Rough.

Right now he reminds me of Xavier.

I think that's a bad thing. Because they are nothing alike.

"I don't think it's very nice to hide things from a friend that helped you. Do you think so, Lacey?" He asked, looking over at me with dark eyes.
"What do you even think you know?" I said glaring at him hard, "we've all lied Christopher, don't act so innocent." I growled at him.
"What where you running from that day we met?" He asked, staring me in the face. I closed my eyes and inhaled deeply,
"I wasn't running from anything-"

A loud noise was heard, I opened my eyes to see a tree near by with a dent in it. Chris's fist was right by that tree.
"Lies! Lies! Fucking more lies! Lacey, when will you stop fucking lying to me. And to everyone!" He yelled at me.
I got up, "Chris, honestly i can't believe how fucking ridiculous you're acting. Why do you even care?" I asked as angry t ovenom dripped from my tired voice.

"Why do I care?" He repeated, "hmmmmm why do I care! Well maybe because I'm your f.ucking best friend! Maybe because I fucking care about you but you don't seem to notice that. Nor care." Said a seething angry Chris, in fact I'd never seen him this angry. This was a side of Chris I didn't like, nor want to see. I rolled my eyes at the angry light brown haired, dark-brown eyed boy before me. You know what I don't have to take this I thought as I slowly turned on my heel. I walked away from him slowly, but I only got a few steps away, until my waist was grabbed. The attacker spun me around and I soon realized who the 'attacker' was, as the Chris's cold eyes met mine.

As soon a I knew it my back hit the wood of a tree. "Let me go. Chris." I growled out sternly, he gave me a smirk. Chris proceeded to pin my wrist above my head uncomfortably. Staring into his cold eyes, i wondered, what has gotten into him? I asked myself. Just then I saw something in his eyes, or thought I saw, glowing specs of red in his eyes. I blinked several times, but when I opened my eyes Chris's eyes were just dark brown. As they were before.
"Oh kitten," he chuckles his hand touched my right cheek softly, I growled and fought him, "you have no idea what your in for." He whispered darkly and creased my cheek.

"It's a dangerous world out there, kitten, just remember. People change, and no one can be trusted." His breath was on my neck. Causing my breathe to hitch, a shiver rolled down my spine. Before I could speak, and ask questions to ease my confusion I heard a snap, and I slowly drifted into a cold darkness.

***
.
.
Beep! Beep!! Beep!!!

The alarm that xavier had set for 6 am rang loudly in my ears. I groaned and rolled over, hoping that the alarm would automatically shut off after 2 minutes of beeping. Oh but no, it had to keep beeping. "Shut it off." I groaned shoving my face in the pillow. I felt the bed dip, I groaned more.
"Babe wake up." Said the ever so stern, amused, annoying, voice of Xavier. Yes, I was a bit moody today.
"F.uck off and let me sleep." I groaned out, annoyed. Oh how I love waking up at 6 am. It's wonderful.
"Oh so you don't want to train today. Oh okay go a head and sleep, I'll tell my training staff that the Luna isn't coming. Ever. Which is totally fine with me." He said his voice was serious. Making me jump, bolting awake, I opened my eyes instantly.  My eyes were met with the hot abs of my half naked mate. I couldn't stop my eyes from starting at his yummy abs.
"Babe, I know you love my sexy abs. But you can stare at them later. You have
30 minutes, if you aren't downstairs. You don't train" he said sternly, causing me to roll my eyes.
.
35 minutes later I ran downstairs, to see my mate. Taping his foot impatiently, "you are 5 minutes late," he stated.
"Oh cry me a river." I scoffed rolling my eyes.
" no training." He said with no emotion, I gaped at him.
"Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee" I pouted and gave him a cute look, of course he glared at me.
"Fine but you owe me."
"No."
"Yes baby"
I rolled my eyes, " how?" I sighed.
He stalked over to me, "mating might have been our first, but trust me baby girl. It sure as hell isn't our last."
.
Eventually Xavier and I made our way to training. It was interesting, there were people sparing in and out of their wolf forms.
"Good morning Shadow Wolf Pack members, I just wanted to say that my mate. Your Luna will be joining you now." Xavier's voice boomed and several clapped.
"Great, everyone back to work!" Adam yelled sternly, causing me to jump. I barely ever heard Adam yell, unlike Xavier who annoyingly did it all the time. In an instant Everyone started to fight again.
"Babe are you ready to meet your training partner?" Xavier asked smirking. I nodded at him smiling brightly.
"You're looking at him." He grinned. I gaped at him,
"you?" I asked hoping the answer was nope, but he nodded.
"Yes baby" he said and smiled down at me.
***
He pinned me down countless and countless times with no effort put forth whatsoever. As he was about to pin me down for the millionth time, I smashed my lips to his hoping to distracted him. Which worked surprisingly, I used all the force I had within me to pin down my distracted mate. Suddenly I felt myself fall on top of Xavier as he fell to the ground and I pinned him. I pulled away and grinned victoriously, as I straddled my alpha mate.
"You know babe, I'd love you to be on top of me. But only for different reasons." He whispered in my ear then in a blink of an eye our positions flipped leaving Xavier on top.

• • •
Hey!! I'm so sorry i haven't updated!! Here's a long update
My updates will be long because we are nearing the end!
Oh and COMMENT IF YOU WANT SMUT
Because I will write smut in the next chapter if y'all want it 💁🏻👅
COMMENT FOR SMUT
COMMENT FOR A SEQUEL
I love you my beautiful's xx
Much love xx

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

4.2M 113K 36
" I have to leave, I know I am your mate, but I have to go towards the land of the humans. So everyone can be safe" I say softly touching Xavier's fa...
441K 13.5K 27
WARNING: this was written when I was 12 and is NOT representative of my current writing abilities. read at your own risk!! Xavier Chase is a brutal A...
1K 127 18
Autumn- I am not wolfless but my silver wolf needs my mate to unlock its potential. I'd been mateless for years until the fight that suddenly erupted...
Save Me Par jlm

Loup-garou

406K 15.6K 94
BEING EDITED. |Book One| For the past 3 years, she's been living a normal human life. Although she wasn't particularly happy, she preferred it more...