Shape of you (Daniel Ricciard...

By Lieke4043

Stephanie (Stevie) has to deal with the aftermath of a life threatening disease and two young kids by herself... More

Prologue
Curly brown hair
Just a rough patch
Summer break (ups)
Take a good nap
Scarred for life
New paths
Paddock passes
Lightning strikes
Meeting Christian
Take that chance
Sweet dreams
An offer you can't refuse
Fingers crossed
Friends
Surprise surprise
Unexpected encounters
Coffee
First date
It's getting hot in here
Brown eyed girl
Come on over
The first
Stay
He's one of the good ones
I found you
Three words
I'll keep you safe
Melissa and Seb
Drop em out
A family of your own
Words
Absence makes the heart... miss you
It's time
The ultimate connection
Happy and loved
Ghost from the past
Starry nights
I'm on my knees
Silence
Between fear and hope
Your intentions?
Daddy
Family times.
Don't let them get to you
The office
A special day
Let's tell them
Clearing the air
Think about it.
It looks bad
The fight is on
Not for sale
Court
Win or lose?
They're ours
Return down under
You win some...
Just a scare
Dress for the occasion.
Bright skies, or....
Tomorrow 10 o'clock
Private clinic
Calling the parents.
It keeps getting better
Married at First sight
Letting him know
Upside down
Black and blue
Love and lust
Celebrating a win.
Officially yours
Birthday flutters
It's time for family
Speech
I'm gonna love you
There's alwsys that one person
Last one for now
Not ready
One more push
Isn't she lovely?
Look after yourself
More than a couple of weeks
Family together
Three nights
One step forward, two steps back
Alone
Mom's here.
Another day, another battle
Guilty
What now?
A new chapter
Las Vegas surprise.
Pole position
Who is the champion?
She's ready
It's good to be back

My endless love

1K 54 27
By Lieke4043

"Daniel you have to go. You can't be here while I'm getting ready." Stevie tries to shove Daniel out of bed, but he is holding on to her for dear life.
"I don't want to. I want to watch you get in your dress." He pretends to whine, he will go in a minute, but he just enjoys holding on to his almost wife.
"No you don't, you just want to see me naked." Stevie chuckles.

"You're already naked." He states the obvious. He is holding her so he knows she is not wearing anything. They had some grown up fun last night and after that they didn't bother getting dressed.
"Babe I have to take a shower. I'm still sticky from last night." Stevie giggles.
The kids are staying at the cottage Daniel has on the property. Trudy and Peter are staying there as well and they didn't mind having the kids for the night so Daniel and Stevie had some time alone.

"The shower can wait. Besides when I'm done with you, you'll have to shower again."
Stevie pushes herself up on her elbow and looks down at Daniel who has the most dirty grin on his face.
"Oh really? Why? Are we going for a work out?" Of course she knows what he meant, her body starts to tingle when she thinks about the things they can do before she really should get in that shower.

"If you want a work out, that can be arranged." He says grabbing her by her hips and rolling her on top of him.
She sits up, straddling his groin. She can't lay on top of him comfortably anymore. Her bump is getting in the way in that position.

"You know I still have to walk down that aisle in a couple of hours. And now you want me to wear myself out." She starts to gently rock her hips, his quickly hardening cock sliding between her labia.
It doesn't take long for her to get soaking wet and his cock is soon slick with her juices.

"I'll carry you down the aisle if I have to." He groans, she is teasing him and he wants to be buried inside her really bad.
"My dad is walking me down the aisle. I don't know if he will carry me if he knows why I can barely walk." She laughs, but her resistance is soon fading.

His mushroom shaped tip is constantly rubbing over her clit and she knows she will want to feel him fill her up soon.
"I'm sure he will understand. But I don't want to talk about your dad now." Daniel says as he lifts her up slightly.
She moves her hand in between them and positions him in front of her entrance.
He then lowers her on top of him and he can feel how her warm, wet walls envelop him.

Stevie moans when he slides inside her, she feels every inch of his girth stretch her. Her body makes sure to accommodate him and she can even feel his bulging veins rub against her walls.
She clenches her muscles around him as she rocks her hips back and forward.

"Now this is a view I'll never get enough off." Daniel moans.
Stevie's long hair cascades down her back and there are some strands that flow over her shoulders, brushing over her hardened nipples.
Her breasts are fuller since she got pregnant and her areola are darker. He knows her nipples have become more sensitive so he lifts his hands to cup her breasts while his thumbs rub the hard pebbles.

She bites her lip when she feels those sparks of desire rush through her. They go from the tips of her nipples to her core where they find the way to her throbbing clit.

She leans back, her hands on his thighs and Daniel slides his hands down until he has them grabbing her hips.
Using his abdominal muscles and legs he starts to thrust up, taking over control while she is still on top of him.

With every thrust, her breasts bounce which is something Daniel can't get enough of seeing.
"Oh god Daniel! Fuck me harder!" She moans.
"Don't mind if I do." He answers with clenched jaws.
He reaches for her hands and places them on his chest, making Stevie lean more forward.

Then he bends his knees, giving him more strength to push his hips up to slam himself in her harder.
"Oh god yes that's it!" Stevie cries out.
She arches her back, changing the angle in with he enters her so he rubs against her g-spot on the inside and his pubic bone massages her clit at the same time.

"Fuck I don't want to hurt you or the baby, but you're so fucking sexy when I fuck you hard." Daniel feels like he is holding on for dear life. His fingers pressing into Stevie's soft hips, he hopes he won't leave bruises, but he also knows he probably does.

"You're not hurting me and the baby is well protected. You don't have to hold back." Stevie reassures him.
Even though Daniel's abs and thigh muscles are very strong, he can feel them burning by the tension they are under.

Before Stevie realizes it, Daniel has flipped them over and she is now on her back on their soft mattress.
Daniel wanted to put her arms over his shoulders, but he knows her bump might get in the way, so he puts them over his lower arms.

This way her legs are spread wider than ever and he can thrust inside her even deeper.
"Fuck! Fuck! Yes! Oh god!" Stevie cries out. She places her hands against the head board, pushing herself back against Daniel.

"Jesus Christ baby you're so sexy. You take me so well." He breathes heavily and he can feel sweat trickling down his temple.
Stevie feels herself getting close to her high, she feels that build up, that feeling of something is coming and it's going to be good.

"Daniel please! I'm almost... I'm so close.." he hears her moan and he wants to see and feel her cum.
He puts one hand between her legs where their bodies are now one. He can feel himself slide in and out of her wet pussy, his shaft is slick with her juices.

With his thumb he quickly locates her swollen clit and he starts to gently rub over and around it.
Stevie's hips buck up against him as soon as he touches her.
She whimpers as she feels herself getting there, she cries out when it feels like her body explodes in a million little pieces.

"Oh god Daniel!!!" She cries out when her entire body stills before it starts to convulse around him.
He feels her legs squeeze around his body, pressing his arms against his sides. His cock feels like she is trying to cut all circulation to it, but it feels amazing.

She opens her eyes and he can see her deep pools of blue, it's like he can look straight to her soul.
Seeing her like that is enough to tip him over the edge as well and his cock starts to squirt string after string of seed.
Both of them lose themselves into each other and their orgasms as they press their lips together in a heated kiss, tongues curling around each other.

It takes a while before their bodies stop trembling, for Daniel it feels like his cock will never stop filling Stevie with his seed and for Stevie it feels like her pussy will never stop squeezing around Daniel's cock.

Finally Daniel notices his cock softening and his arms are shaking so bad that he drops himself on the bed next to Stevie. He is completely out of breath, but also completely satisfied.
"Well that was a very nice way to start our wedding day." Stevie says breathless.
Her legs feel like yell-o, so for now she will have to stay where she is, but she will have to get up to take a shower soon.

"Yeah and it's not even the wedding night yet." Daniel smirks.
"I don't know if we will have energy for more of this action tonight though." Stevie knows this is just a challenge for Daniel to make sure they will have a wedding night they won't forget.

Before he can say anything about it she quickly changes the subject.
"I'm going to change the sheets in a minute, they need a wash after last night and just now." Stevie says shoving the covers to the side. She is feeling too warm and sweaty to be covered in sheets.

The fresh morning air that comes through the open windows, cools her body down which is a very pleasant feeling right now.
"We can take a shower together, but after that you really have to go. I'm sure my mom and the girls will be here soon and I don't think they want to find us like this." Stevie looks at Daniel who is on his back, almost looking like a starfish with his arms and legs wide as he is also cooling down a bit.

"You think they won't like what they see?" He jokes.
"Hm I don't think Melissa would mind. She can appreciate a sexy body. Tina will probably turn bright red and run away and my mom...." Stevie sits up against the headboard, her eyes wandering over Daniel's body.

"My mom would tell me I'm a lucky girl. Because I am."
Daniel smiles, feeling very content.
"I think I'm the lucky one though." He says, feeling like he really got the better end of the deal with Stevie.
"We're both lucky. And I am also in desperate need of a shower. I can feel your cum running down my thighs. You didn't hold back did you?" She jokes, but she really does feel her thighs getting wet with his seed.

"I never hold back with you." He smirks. "Alright, how about you get the water running. I'll quickly put the bedding in the washing machine and then I'll join you."
Daniel gets up and starts to pull the sheets from the bed with Stevie still on it.
"Hey, wait a second! I want a shower, not a ride in the washing machine." Stevie shouts, throwing her pillow straight into Daniel's face.

With unsteady legs she manages to get into the bathroom before Daniel can throw it back at her.
She turns on the shower and checks herself in the mirror. Her cheeks are blushing, but she blames that to the amazing sex she just had. Her hair is a complete mess, which she also blames on the amazing sex she just had.

As she checks out her body she can feel those little flutters in her belly again, so she puts her hand on the spot where she feels it. She can't feel it on the outside yet, but she really hopes that will happen soon, Daniel is so eager to feel their baby move. For him it will be an extra way of connecting to him or her. Right now he talks to her bump, he has his hand on it as much as he can and before they go to sleep he always gives it at least ten kisses or more.

He is going to be the best dad for this baby, just like he is for Cole and Zara. He keeps telling her that he won't treat this baby any different than he treats the other two and she truly hopes that is exactly what will happen. She doesn't doubt Daniel and she doesn't doubt that he believes it will be like that. But in the end they won't know until the baby is born.

Before getting into the shower she quickly empties her very full bladder. Then it's time to wash her hair and get herself all clean and smelling really nice.

It doesn't take long for Daniel to join her and he takes over washing her hair and body. Once he is done she turns around and soaps up his tanned skin. They share a loving and passionate kiss when they suddenly hear a knock in the distance.

"Are you two awake yet? Or better question, are you two screwing each others brains out? Because if you are we'll come back in a couple of minutes. Depending on how long Daniel needs."
They hear Melissa's voice from behind their bedroom door. The bathroom door is open and it's an en-suite, so they are very happy she knocked.

"In the shower! Both of us! Now screwing each others brains out!" Stevie shouts back.
"At least not anymore!" Daniel adds to that.
"It's always nice to know my daughter just had sex. Thanks Daniel!" Trudy is with Melissa and she looks at her daughters best friend who struggles not to laugh.

"She's pregnant and she's not the Virgin Mary, I know my daughter has sex." Trudy says dryly.
From the bathroom they hear some muffled laughter.
Daniel has turned bright red when he heard his mother in law and now he will have to face her in a minute when he goes to the cottage to get ready with his dad, Peter and the other guys.

Stevie isn't helping, she is laughing so hard she has to hold her stomach.
"I just admitted to your mom that I just screwed your brains out, so I'll never be able to face her again. And you are here almost peeing yourself because you're laughing so hard." Daniel pouts.

"I'm sorry, but it's just hilarious. Don't worry about it, my mom isn't stupid. She knows we have sex. I mean this little one in here didn't just magically appear." She points at her bump.
"I know. But it's different to know she knows instead of subconsciously knowing she knows."
Daniel says as Stevie turns off the shower.

They both wrap themselves in a large towel while Stevie gently dries her hair. She has the hairpiece that she will wear and one side of her hair will be put up with it, but she also wants the rest to have some light waves in it to make it flow a bit nicer. Melissa told her she can help her with that, so she won't have to do it all by herself.

Daniel trims his beard a bit to make it look just a bit neater. He then makes sure his curls are curling the way he wants them to before getting dressed in some sweatpants and a shirt.
His suit is already in the cottage, together with Cole's exact same one, but then In miniature size.

He looks in the mirror while Stevie goes into the bedroom to put a robe on so she can let her mom, Melissa and Tina in.

He can see the sparkle he has in his eyes, it's a bit of a nervous sparkle, but mostly a happy one.
Today is the day. In a couple of hours they will be married and Stevie will be Stephanie Dawson Ricciardo. He will be a married man with two kids and another one on the way. Definitely not what he pictured for him a year ago.

He hears the other women come in and for him that's his cue to leave. He walks into the bedroom to grab his phone and when he looks up he sees Trudy look at him. A very mischievous smirk on her face.

"Trudy I...I'm sorry for what I said just now. I didn't mean to come across disrespectful towards Stevie or you." Daniel apologizes, stammering a bit.
"My daughter looks pretty satisfied and that's all I want for her. Don't worry, I'm not that easily embarrassed or offended."

She pats his hand and he sighs relieved. Of course Trudy and Peter are both very easygoing, open minded people. But still Daniel doesn't really want to be discussing his sex life with their daughter with them.

After giving Stevie a kiss he makes his way to the cottage where the guys are already waiting for him.
His mom took it upon herself to make sure the kids will be ready and she is the one who organized the whole day, so she is also busy running around to get everything set up in time and in the way she had pictured it.

"Damn Daniel that took forever. What the hell were you doing?" Blake asks but gets smacked on the head by Michael.
"We don't want to know that Blake. Just use your imagination."

"I've got some breakfast ready. I hope your hungry." Peter says coming out of the kitchen.
Thinking about food makes Daniel's stomach rumble. He definitely worked up quite an appetite this morning, but he's not going to tell Peter that.
"Breakfast sounds good Peter, thanks."

~~~~~~~~~~

For what seems to be the thousand time this morning, Stevie checks herself in the mirror.
"Stop it! You look stunning. Your hair is perfect...if I may say so myself. Your make up if flawless and your dress is amazing." Melissa almost drags Stevie away from the mirror.

"She is right darling. You look gorgeous. Daniel will have his jaw on the floor. The dress looks perfect, but that's because you are wearing it. You make this dress stand out, not the other way around. Now let's go. Your dad is a nervous wreck, but he can't wait to walk you down that aisle." Trudy says as she guides her daughter out of the bedroom with a gently tug on her arm.

Stevie takes a deep breath, not understanding why she is nervous. She is getting married to the man of her dreams, why is she nervous about that?
It's not some high society wedding. It's just them and the people closest to them. There's no need to be nervous.
Still she feels the butterflies in her stomach and this time it's not the baby moving around.

Her heart is racing as they make their way through the living room. Her mom told her that Peter is waiting for her on the porch to walk her to Daniel who should be waiting at the end of the aisle for her.

Through the glass sliding doors she sees her dad stand leaning over the wooden fencing of the porch. He is wearing a light gray suit which looks very good on him.
Stevie quietly steps out on the wooden deck, she doesn't want to startle her father, but she does want to surprise him.

"Wow dad you look like you're going to a wedding." She says when she is outside and his head shoots up.
Slowly he turns around, almost as if he is afraid to see her, but eventually his eyes fall on her and they immediately fill with tears.

"Oh my god!" He exclaims. Tears rolling down his face.
He puts his hand on his chest and Stevie gets scared he might have another heart attack.
"Dad? Are you ok?"
She grabs his hands and looks into his eyes to see if he looks like he is feeling unwell.

All she sees is pride and love when be looks back at her.
"I'm fine. You are just so beautiful. It suddenly hit me that my baby girl is getting married. Exactly one year after we thought we might lose you." He sniffs.
"Oh daddy. I totally forgot!"

Her dad is right. On this day one year ago she got the diagnosis of her breast cancer, she didn't even realize that was today.
"I'm just so happy that I see you standing here in that dream of a dress, healthy, pregnant and about to marry the man of your dreams." Peter pulls a tissue from his pocket to dry his eyes.

"The man of our dreams you mean?" She jokes trying to prevent herself from crying as well. She doesn't want to ruin the make up that took her forever to get right.
Peter laughs through his tears.
"Yeah I guess, but you can have him. I'm sure he prefers you anyways." Peter squeezes her hands as he takes in every detail of his daughter and how she looks today.

"I always knew you wouldn't go for traditional. But you have definitely exceeded my expectations. You truly look drop dead gorgeous." He says and pulls her in his arms. He just needs to feel like she needs him even though she is an adult and she is about to get married. He will always see her as that shy, awkward little girl who had only one thing on her mind. Achieving her goals of becoming a chef and a mother.

She did exactly that and maybe her road was a bit rocky at some points, she still managed to get where she is now and he couldn't be more proud. "Shall we get going? Grace really outdid herself with the decorations and there's a young man nervously waiting for you to get there."

Peter releases Stevie from his hug and holds out his arm. She hooks hers through it and together they take the short walk to the barn where Grace has created a beautiful area to have the ceremony.

Daniel is waiting with Michael, Seb and Blake. His father and mother are sitting on the front row next to Michelle, her husband, Isaac and Isabella.
He is nervously chewing his lip, even though he has no idea why he is nervous. He keeps checking if he can see anybody coming yet, but so far he doesn't see anything yet.

"Relax mate, she'll be here soon." Seb says nudging his arm.
"I know, I know. I just feel like I've been her for hours." Daniel admits.
Seb checks his watch.
"It's only been a couple of minutes. Take a deep breath, you'll be a married man soon."

Daniel nods, taking some shaky breaths as he checks the end of the pathway again. Suddenly he sees a glimpse of some movement and his heart starts to race.
The music starts to play and he hears 'Endless love' by Diana Ross and Lionel Ritchie. It's a perfect song, because it feels like the love between him and Stevie is endless.

First he sees Trudy walk up to them looking beautiful. Her daughter really looks like her, that's for sure.
Then Melissa walks down the aisle in a long champagne colored dress which hugs her body and shows just enough cleavage to make Seb start to drool instantly.

Daniel looks at his friend and team mate and he can see how much he loves the Red Bull dessert cook. He knows at some point Seb will be the one standing here, waiting for Melissa to walk down the aisle for them to get married.
But not today. Today is for Daniel and Stevie.

Following Melissa is Tina who is holding the little hand of Zara. The little girl looks adorable in her flower girl dress, she has a cute tiara on her head and is carrying a basket with rose petals.
Tina shows her what to do and Zara starts to throw around the red petals. Before she is halfway her basket is empty and she drops it on the floor.

Tina quickly picks it up while Zara wobbles towards Daniel who scoops her up.
"You did so good sweetie. Daddy loves you." He nuzzles his daughters neck and she squirms giggling to get out of his arms.

Grace comes to get Zara so Daniel can wait for Stevie to get down the aisle, but first Cole walks over the white carpet Grace has put down between the rows of chairs.
Cole is carrying a small cushion with the rings tied to it with a ribbon.

"Hi daddy!" He shouts as he walks to the front.
"Hey buddy, you look so handsome." Daniel compliments him which causes a beaming smile to form on Cole's face. Daniel is suddenly struck with how much the boy looks like him and his heart overflows with love.

Seb and other people have told him before that Cole could easily be his son and now he sees it himself.
His jaw is hurting from the smile that he has on his face, but he is unable to stop. He knows the next one to come down that aisle is Stevie and he can't wait to see her.

She walks around the corner of the barn arm in arm with Peter who looks very emotional, but also very happy.
Daniel forgets how to breathe, he forgets to swallow, he doesn't even know if his heart is still beating when he sees Stevie approach him.

What he does know is that his vision gets blurry from the tears that threaten to fall from his eyes.
Seb hands him a tissue and Daniel quickly wipes his eyes. He doesn't want to miss a single second of Stevie walking over to him.

Her face is lit up by a smile so wide it should hurt.
His eyes travel over her body and only then he realizes she is wearing a black dress.
"Oh wow." He sighs. He knew she wouldn't go for white but this is beyond what he could imagine her wearing.

"You lucky motherfucker." He hears Michael say next to him and Blake lets out a soft whistle as they watch Stevie make her way towards them.

He didn't think he could fall in love with her more, but right here, right now he does. He knows that he could never love anybody the way he loves Stevie and he never wants to. If she would ask him to hand her his heart on a plate he would. There's nothing he wouldn't do for her, his heart belongs to her and he hopes she will never want to give it back.

The whole world can crumble around them, he wouldn't even notice it. As long as she is with him there's nothing he fears. He will walk through fire, catch a bullet, face a herd of angry bulls for her if he had to.

She is his life, his love, his everything and today they will take the next step towards the rest of their lives together.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.1K 861 34
โ€žYou're perfectly wrong for me And that's why it's so hard to leave." - Shawn Mendes --- After 4 years, Azalea (24) moves on and starts to go on date...
6.9K 231 18
๐‘†๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๏ผ๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘ ๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘‘ ๐‘๐‘ฆ ๐‘“๐‘Ž๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘“๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘’๏ผš When actress ๐—ฉ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฎ ๐—ฃ๐—ฒฬ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜‡ reunites with childhood friend ๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—Ÿ๏ฟฝ...
88K 2.5K 119
Is she too damaged to ever trust and love again or does this dark haired stranger rewrite the stars.
7K 133 26
As 3rd in line to the throne, Jude has decided her life as a princess isn't as important as she was taught. Instead of following up her royal duties...