Tale of Silent Longing

Por Radz_299

BOOK 1 OF TALES OF WARMTH' SERIES Love is a fascinating term described in several books. But what happens wh... Mรกs

๐‘ช๐’๐’‘๐’š๐’“๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’•
1| First Encounter
2| The Romantic Novel
3 | The Questionaire
4 | The First Kiss
5| Oh Dear Mrs. Mehta
6|The Love Rivals
7| The First Love Letter
8|The First Fight
9| Chemical Twists Of Feelings
10| Halloween
11| The Game Changer
12 | The Mysterious Car
13 | Room No 204
14 | The Announcement For the Big Day
15 |Mariah is Up to Something Strange
16| Some Unexpected Revelations
17 | Tanya To The Rescue
18 | Mariah's Confession
19| All's Well that ends Well
20 |Planning a trip
21 | Flight to San Diego
22| The Unsaid Feelings
23 | Arrived At San Diego
24| At the Haunted Prison
25| Exploring the Friendship
26 | Changing Dimensions
27 | The Evil Game
28 | Tanya is Upset
29| Feeling of humiliation
30| The Drunk Night
31 | Some Close Moments
32 | Confession of love
33 | Caught in the Act
34| Scared to be Confronted
35| Quick thinker
36| wakeup and Smell the coffee
37| Reeva Gets Nasty
38| A Trip to the Water park
39 | Reeva's evil trick
41 | Ice-cream at the beach
42 | The Confrontation
43| Returning Home
44| Joining the Society
45 | Tanya Finally Arrives
46 | karan's challenge
47 | Tough Training
48 | The Final Match
49 | Caught in the Rain
50| jahaan Reads Tanya's Dairy

40| Finding Tanya

171 23 13
Por Radz_299

As Illahi  and Jordan  walked inside the hotel, the receptionist inquired about Tanya .

Illahi was confused when the receptionist mentioned a piece of news that she wanted to give to Tanya .

"News! What news! You can let us know," Jordan  interrupted.

"Well.. let me tell you about the lady whom your friend helped in the morning. Thanks to her, the lady reached the hospital on time and delivered a healthy baby girl," the receptionist smiled and informed them.

"Really!! That is great news," Jessica exclaimed after listening to the receptionist.

"Yes Ma'am, she even called up. She wanted to speak to your friend, but all of you were not available the entire day so we didn't get a chance to connect the lady with your friend," the receptionist explained.

"Oh! It doesn't matter, the only thing that is important for us is that they are healthy," Jessica remarked.

All of them were talking when the horn of the bus was heard from behind.

"It seems that they all have come, I will give this good news to Tanya , she will be very happy to hear this," Illahi exclaimed.

Illahi ran towards the bus and stood near the gate. The door of the bus opened and one by one, everyone started getting off the bus.

After getting down, jordan's mom asked Illahi , "You guys didn't have any problem on the way, right? I hope Jordan didn't bother you. Did he drive too fast, was the ride comfortable for you?".
"Yes Mrs. Sandhu , All was well. He did not dare to drive fast or annoy me. He knew who he'd be messing with," Illahi answered with a chuckle.

One by one, everyone got down. Jahaan got off the bus at the last. When he looked around, he saw both Jordan and Illahi , but the one he was looking for, Tanya , was nowhere to be found.

"Maybe she would have fallen asleep or must be resting in the room," jahaan  thought and closed the bus door.

As soon as the bus started departing after everyone got off, Illahi  called out, "Hey! You all have come, but where is Tanya ?"

Jahaan almost froze on hearing this from Illahi . His senses were blown away and he turned back in surprise.
"Where is Tanya ? Hasn't she come?" Jahaan  asked.

"What the hell? Didn't she come with you guys? Where is she? Why did you come alone?" Illahi  inquired in a worried voice.

"Alone? She came along with you guys renting a bike, didn't she?" Mrs. Mehta  questioned.

Stanley also stood in surprise. "Urm... no Mrs. Mehta ! Only Illahi  and I had come on the bike. Tanya  was about to come in the bus only," he informed her.

Illahi immediately dialed Tanya 's number. "She is not answering," Illahi  announced. Mrs. Mehta  also dialed her number. "She is not picking up," Mrs. Mehta  said.

Jahaan also started calling her, but the same thing happened; she was not picking up the phone. "She could have answered my call at least. Why is this girl not picking up the phone?"
Jahaan thought.

Suddenly Illahi  remembered, and spoke,
"Oh damn! In the morning, she had told me that she had left her phone in the hotel. Tanya  doesn't even have a phone."

"Who told you that she has come with us?", Illahi  asked.

Everyone looked at Reeva  and Anika . " Reeva said that she went on the bike with both of you," Mrs. Mehta  answered, looking at the girls suspiciously.

Reeva was now completely trapped. " Why are you both lying? I myself have seen Tanya  coming with you both on the bike," Reeva  replied trying to save herself.

"I don't know what kind of joke you have on your mind, but if anything happens to Tanya , I will not leave you", Illahi  said crying angrily.

Illahi 's eyes were both filled with tears and she was very angry.

"Ok, so what are you gonna do... huh?" Reeva  replied back in arrogance.

They were arguing when a bike moved past them at full speed. They saw that jahaan  was going somewhere in a hurry on the bike. Seeing him leave, Mrs. Mehta  took out her phone and said to Jordan , " Jordan , go and get a bike, Jahaan  has gone back to the water park, I will call the cops".

Reeva and Anika  started feeling uncomfortable on hearing the mention of the cops.

Jordan ran to get the bike and Mrs. Mehta  started making her call.

"Reeva ! This matter is getting out of hand, what should we do now," Anika  asked hastily to Reeva  in a low voice.Reeva  too was getting nervous.

"Don't worry, no one can spoil anything, If someone asks about this, just refuse to know anything point blank," She whispered.

After a while, Jordan  came there with the bike, and seeing Reeva  sitting with Mrs. Mehta , he announced, " reeva ! I will teach you a lesson once I return with Tanya ."

Jahaan was very upset. The entire way he kept looking on both sides of the road to see if Tanya  was anywhere, but he could not see her. He quickly reached the water park and stopped outside the main gate.

The gate was closed and some guards and staff had just come out of the gate. "You can't go inside now, the park is closed," one of the guards said.

"Look, I think I have a friend inside, please let me check once," jahaan  requested.

"Impossible sir, by 6:30, everyone is asked to move out of the park, and after checking, all the sections are locked, so no one can be inside," responded another staff member.

"But I have a very strong feeling that she is inside, let me check once, please... just once", jahaan  pleaded.

"But Sir everything is closed, there is no one inside, trust us,"he said again.

Jahaan , who was already very angry and very upset, said in a loud voice with rage in his eyes, "It's better that you open the gate and let me check, otherwise the park will have to be opened when the cops arrive in a while."

As soon as they heard the name of the police, they all started looking at each other. After thinking a bit, looking at jahaan , the guard replied, "Okay! Open the door and let him check one more time."

The security opened the door and jahaan  hurriedly walked in with the bike. Behind him, all the guards and staff also went inside and started opening the doors. Jordan  and Mrs.
Mehta also reached there and started looking for Tanya  inside.

They checked all the rides, stores, cafeteria and the gaming section but Tanya  was nowhere to be found. Jahaan  came over to the Giant Wheel and looked around.

" Tanya , where are you? How can you disappear like this?" Jahaan  mumbled with a sigh looking towards the wheel.

While everyone was looking for Tanya and was extremely worried. Tanya was trying to act strong in such a situation. Though she was scared deep down, however, to maintain her calm she started roaming around the aquarium.

She checked out the various aquatic animals to distract her mind. Soon she stood near one of the walls and started talking to the fish to curb down her stress.

"Hey guys, now you have to give me company. Everyone else left me here, so now you all stay right here, do not leave me, alright. I have to spend the entire night here alone, What will happen to me if all of you will also leave me?" Tanya said looking at the fishes.

Meanwhile, Mrs. Mehta , Jordan , and the rest of the staff were also looking for Tanya everywhere. The cops had also arrived. Mrs. Mehta and Jordan and some of the staff started talking to the cops.

"Where did you all see her last?" the officer inquired.

"We all had come here for a trip to this park together, but she did not return back with us from here. Due to miscommunication, we thought that she had already gone to the hotel, but when we reached there, we came to know that she had not returned to the hotel," Mrs. Mehta answered.

"Is it possible that she has gone to a friend's place somewhere nearby?", he asked.

"No Sir, it is impossible, we are all tourists here and she does not know any place or any person where she would go," Mrs. Mehta replied.

Jahaan had been looking for Tanya everywhere, but he could not find her anywhere, he got tired and finally gave up. He started going back towards the gate.

He was very upset but somehow kept all his emotions in check. He was walking towards his mother who was talking to the police. But his focus was only on Tanya . Her confession, her face, her laugh, her words were all echoing in his mind.

"If I ever get lost, you come to the most beautiful place to find me, yes, I will find you there," tanya's words suddenly echoed in jahaan 's mind.

He stopped walking and started thinking carefully. He started thinking of everything that Tanya said all the time. All those stupid things that she probably didn't even think about before speaking.

"The most beautiful place? AQUARIUM!!! Yes, AQUARIUM! We didn't even check that," jahaan mumbled.

He turned back and started running towards the aquarium. A guard also started running after him. "Sir I have checked everything inside, now there is no one inside," the guard called out.

"No, not everything has been checked, the aquarium is left," jahaan screamed.

"But the aquarium is on the other end of the park. It remains locked., how will anyone be in it", asked the guard.

Jahaan stopped after listening to the guard. "Locked?.... Let us open it once, I have to check". Jahaan requested.

Both of them ran to the Aquarium and started unlocking it.
Standing in front of the door Asher mumbled to himself, "My heart says that you are here. You had said that I will find you at the most beautiful place so if you are not found here, I will never believe anything about you." The guard finally unlocked the door and started opening the aquarium.

Jahaan entered as soon as the guard pushed open the door. As soon as he entered, he saw that Tanya was sitting next to one of the walls of the Aquarium. Her eyes were closed, which suddenly opened to the sound of the door opening, and she gazed towards the door.

Seeing Tanya sitting like that jahaan was shocked. There was a sigh of relief, he was standing at his place just watching Tanya .

Seeing jahaan , Tanya immediately got up from the ground and started crying.

"I thought you will not come to find me," she sobbed.

Jahaan did not reply to Tanya 's words. He just kept gazing at her continuously.. Tanya waited for him to say anything but when she saw him not giving any response at all, she asserted in annoyance, "You are looking at me in anger instead of saying anything comforting as if it was all my fault."

As soon as jahaan listened to her, He walked up to Tanya and hugged her very tightly.

Tanya was surprised as soon as jahaan hugged her but then after some time she enjoyed the warmth of his arms and embraced him tightly as she sobbed.

"Why do you disappear like this every time. You have no idea how upset everyone was", jahaan whispered. This time, Tanya did not answer any of his questions, she was just crying.

The guard ran outside and informed the rest that Tanya was found and she was locked in the Aquarium Room. Everyone ran and reached the Aquarium Room. When they reached there, Tanya and jahaan were walking out of the room.
Mrs. Mehta rushed towards them.

" Tanya , are you alright?" Mrs. Mehta asked while walking fast and running out of breath.

Seeing her coming towards her, Tanya also took swift steps and hugged her as she started crying like a child.
"Just don't cry anymore, you'll get sick, we have found you and now everything will be fine," Mrs. Mehta consoled her.

She made Tanya sit on the bench nearby. Jordan made her drink water and let her compose herself a bit. "You locked a person inside? This is your management," the officer asked one of the staff.

"This has never happened before. We are so sorry for all this" the assistant apologized and looked furiously at the security guard.

"Sir, I had checked it myself, there was no one inside, I had locked the gate after checking everything", the security guard answered.

"You can save the explanations for the time when we will take this matter to the higher authorities and sue you guys", Mrs.
Mehta yelled.

"No, Mrs. Mehta , I do not want to lodge any complaint. I don't think it's their fault, I came here at the wrong time and got locked inside because of that," Tanya interrupted.

"Why did you come back here? Did someone call you or send you here?" the officer inquired from Tanya . .

She did not say anything for a long time. Tanya did not want to take the names of Reeva and Anika in front of the police. Pausing for a while she answered, "No, it's all my fault, actually when we reached outside, I saw that my watch is not in my hand, I thought it must have fallen inside, that's why I came here looking for the watch. It was all my fault". Tanya took the entire blame on herself without telling anything to anyone.

"Now if she herself is saying that all this was an accident, there is no point in going about it further, all of you now please leave, they also should get back to their hotel," the officer announced.

They all started to leave. The police also left from there.
"Thank you for cooperating with us," Mrs. Mehta said to the manager.

"Oh no Ma'am, but we must apologise to you. We made such a huge mistake, yet you guys did not file any case against us," the Manager spoke feeling grateful. Except for the two of them, no one else spoke anything. Everyone was just walking quietly.

The four of them reached the spot where the bikes were parked. Tanya was not looking at anyone, as if she was trying to run away from everyone's questions. She went and stood near the bike.

"But you were not wearing any watch today. Now tell the truth, who sent you there and why", jahaan paused and asked Tanya in a stern voice.

"Yes, Reeva told us that you went with Jordan and Illahi . That's why we did not wait for you and did not look for you," Mrs. Mehta added.

"Yes Tanya , tell the truth, it was Reeva who sent you, didn't she? Why are you scared, tell us the whole thing?" Jordan requested.

While everyone insisted Tanya speak the truth, she remained silent.

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

782 61 19
An arrogant, classy, egoistic businessman, Jahaan's life is turned upside down when he encounters a simple college girl, Jannat. How does Jahaan...
75.3K 6.7K 16
โ‹†๐€ ๐‡๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฅ ๐‘๐จ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐๐จ๐จ๐คโ‹† โ‹†๐“ฏ๐“‚ƒแฅซแญก. #Book 1 of HIGHSCHOOL LOVE ON - Series. "I thin...
40.9K 3.6K 32
"If you love somebody, let them go, for if they return, they were always yours. If they don't, they never were." โ™ก Almost all of us have fallen for s...
5.6K 426 43
Book #1 of series 'Game of destiny.' "เคชเฅเคฐเฅ‡เคฎ" Ajay Manholtra, once a sunshine soul, now a ruthless billionaire. Owner of his billionaire company S&R...