HEARTLESS {VKook}

Von SviGujjar

"yes , I'm the biggest mafia ..... mafia King..... but you know what?? you're heartless.....Kim Taehyong you... Mehr

Part 1
Part 2
part 3
part 4
Part 5
part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Thanku ☺️
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30

A Massage

176 12 3
Von SviGujjar

I don't know how to start this conversation. I'm first time using this app . Even I didn't knew there's an app called Wattpad. In short I want to give you guys an information that the owner of this account is sick and currently hospitalized.

She was having recurring fever which she completely ignored.But now her platelets have decreased a lot and she had to be admitted to the hospital. I hope you all will pray for his speedy recovery.

She told me to update her books but i don't think i can manage it. Still I will try to edit the chapters she already wrote. Please pray for her good health.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

142K 5.3K 24
[Completed] Taehyung's long term trauma has never ceased to an end when his parents had both died in tragedy. Constantly hidden from the world,Taehyu...
1.1M 47.4K 78
Him: If you were not his daughter you would not end up here y/n: what are you saying.. let me go Him: you wish Y/n: aahh stop please it hurts Him:...
25.7K 976 25
Kidnapped and used for pleasure kTH ends up falling in love with his rapist and tormentor. . . Rescued after 6months and sent overseas he made a prom...
438K 18.3K 43
You read mafia stories ,where a mafia kidnapped an innocent boy or girl,to tortured them and at last that mafia fall for his captive Right?? But thi...