RWBY team COMBAT

By johnmr01

When five guy meet each other and find out their all bin kicked out unwanted and a nobody but when they work... More

Bio
Bruticus
The C-TEAM
Team COMBAT song
How we got to beacon
The First Step
The Emerald Forest
Players and Pieces
The Badge and The Burden
Jaunedice
Forever Fall
The Stray
Black and White
Best Day Ever
Welcome to Beacon
Painting the Town
Burning the Candle
Dance Dance Infiltration
Field Trip
Search and Destroy
Mountain Glenn
No Brakes
Breach
COMBINE for round one
Featst
It's Brawl in the Family
Lessons Learned
Never Miss a Beat
Fall: Onslaught vs Sun
PvP
Battle of Beacon
Heroes and Monsters
End of the Beginning
A feather of a rose
Rose and feathers 2
FireRocket and snowflakes
RPG and shotguns
Leader, Monkey and a Cat
The sly Fox in the White fang
A Fox, Cat, Monkey and a leader
Bird, feather, rose, ninja, knight, hammer
Reunion
Fight for the lamp
The brothers reunited
Argus Limited
Uncovered
So That's How It Is
The Coming Storm
Alone in the Woods
The Grimm Reaper
Dead End
Lost
Stealing from the Elderly
The Lady in the Shoe
Seeing Red
Our Way
The Greatest Kingdom
A New Approach
Pomp and Circumstance
Sparks
A Night Off
Worst Case Scenario
Cordially Invited
As Above, So Below
Out in the Open
Gravity
With Friends Like These
The Enemy of Trust
Divide
Ruby team
Jail time
Team Yang
Ultimatum
Risk
Creation
Worthy Of These Final Word

Ace Operatives

24 0 0
By johnmr01

(A strong wind blows snow across the cloudy sky while three Mantas fly together)

Clover: All right, gather 'round. Our mission today is to secure the launch site for the Amity Communications Tower. The designated area is an abandoned Dust mine. Since its closure, the Grimm have moved in. The good news is all that untouched Dust is still down there, too. Science team says they'll need it for the first phase of their launch. Atlas military Huntsmen are already hard at work clearing out the surrounding tundra. But recon has identified a powerful Geist that's managed to evade destruction and take several lives. After we increased our numbers, the Geist was smart enough to retreat into the mine itself, meaning it's old and extremely dangerous.

(Clover withdraws a compact Scroll and presses a button, causing the photograph of Huntsmen battling the Petra Gigas to take up the entirety of each screen)

Clover: This is our target.

Onslaught: Geist me and my team have taken on a few of these.

Clover: The mine was a labyrinth back in the day. There's all sorts of tunnels and chambers the Geist can move between, so if we're gonna kill this thing, we'll have to split up and corner it. General Ironwood says you've seen your fair share of combat. But he mostly talk about team COMBAT. And well me and my team did see what you can do. I trust that man with my life, so tomorrow, I'll be trusting you all, too.

Onslaught: If I can make suggestions we should split up the teams so we can all get to know each other.

Clover: Good idea. Let's make it happen, people.

(Pietro enters a laboratory, followed by Teams RWBY and JNR COMBAT)

Pietro: Apologies for the mess and for holding onto your weapons for so long. The upgrades you requested were, uh... well, they were more than I anticipated. (laughs) Your new weapons and armor should be as requested, but I also took the liberty of reviewing your combat footage from the Vytal Festival Tournament.

(Teams COMBAT, RWBY and JNR stand in front of a series of narrow shelves, each of which have cases on them. Nora shifts eagerly on her feet, letting out an excited giggle as she snatches up her case. Everyone else calmly picks up their cases)

Pietro: There's some additional enhancements I'd like to suggest. Oh, but for now, these should serve you well enough.

(Ruby opens her case and smiles. Nora opens her case and looks amazed, pupils dilating and eyes shimmering from her excitement. Jaune opens his case, and his eyes widen)

(Yang puts on her upgraded and repaired prosthetic arm and makes a fist, grinning confidently, Blake runs her hand through her hair)

(While brawl looks at his new weapon where it's can now also turn into a chainsaw. Vortex looks at his as he see that they're sharper and now have an increase magazine as their better then ever. As blastoff takes off his old prosthetic legs and looks at a par of shine new ones as they can now hold twice the amount of gas and they also have more armor on them and looks at his new sword that can know switch between sniper and assault rifle mode. Swindle just look at his upgrade claws as they can now move like fingers and puts them in his chest. As onslaught take his sword that looks different but still the same sword and his revolver)

(This is what their new weapons look like)

Swindle: Well hello their these will be so much better in a fight.

Brawl: Oh this is gooding to be fun. And I love this new hammer.

Blastoff: Yeah so much fun. But I'm glad I can now shoot up close.

Vortex: Hello ladies glad to have you back.

Onslaught: Do you want to talk about how the general is your dad?

Blastoff: No I rather not.

(Team COMBAT ship soars through a cloud and opens its side door as the ships flys itself. With Team COMABAT standing in the doorway having change their outfit)

(Some of them also wanted extra gear)

Voted mask protect his face and also help with his eyes so he can zoom him move being an eagle) 

Blastoff mask is made so he can go even faster with his rocket legs and also helps him zoom in more on targets)

(Swindles glasses are just made to make him look cool)

Onslaught: Alright team here's the plan. Vortex, blastoff. You two out meet jaune and his team. Brawl, swindle your with team RWBY.

(Brawl and swindle jump out first as they see team RWBY. After that I fly over another part and drop the hatch as both vortex and blastoff takes off)

Onslaught: Now to meet up with qrow and clover.

(With Team RWBY look at each other, smiling. Yang chuckles, and Ruby nods. The four leap from the Manta, with Ruby immediately using her Semblance, laughing as she falls. She draws Crescent Rose, changes it to scythe form, stands on it and begins firing it, using the recoil to slow her fall. Weiss makes her way downward while leaping back and forth between glyphs, before launching herself toward the mine and summoning her Arma Gigas' arm and sword. She then uses a glyph to send herself onto the sword and slides down the blade. As they all fall they see Brawl and swindle

Swindle: Woooooooooohhhhhh

Brawl: Let's do this!

(Blake draws her newly-repaired katana, shifts it into sickle form and throws it, hooking it onto one of the metal structures outside the mine entrance. She then uses it to swing from building to building. Yang freefalls, laughing as she does so, before firing at the ground and flipping to land on her feet. She slides across the snow between two minecart tracks and is joined by Ruby, Weiss and Blake when she comes to a stop. Swindle then start to swing around with this hard light grabbing hook as he does a backflip and lands while brawl pulls his cord as his parachute as he lands on the ground. Harriet lands nearby with a slight bounce, tucking and rolling. Marrow lands on his boomerang, rides it across the snow and leaps off of it, causing it to fly through the air and then return to him. The boomerang shifts into rifle mode when he catches it)

Swindle: Prefect landing.

Brawl: Yeah now let get a move on I want to start crushing thing with my hammer.

(Team JNR's Manta soars overhead toward the mountain. As outside they see vortex and blastoff fly on both their sides as they give them a node. Inside the ship, Elm and Vine look at JNR and prepare to jump)

Elm: This is my favorite part!

(Vine steps out of the ship, while Elm backwards. Ren hops out, followed by a laughing Nora. Jaune takes a deep breath, gets a small running start and leaps out. He dives for a moment, then deploys his shield while activating its new Hard-Light Dust upgrade. The shield begins acting as a hang glider, with the sudden slow in momentum causing Jaune to yelp. He then drifts over to the cliff, before turning his shield downward and using another Dust upgrade to create an outward burst that cushions his landing. Standing alongside Nora and Ren, Jaune draws his sword. As soon blastoff and vortex joined them as they were in the sky to see if anyone misses)

Elm: Ha ha! Perhaps you kids won't get yourselves killed after all!

(Elm enters a tunnel, while Jaune looks disappointed and Nora pouts)

Vine: She meant that as a compliment.

Vortex: Did we kick your teams ass in the Vidal tournament?

Vine: Um yes. You did Harriet is still beaten up about it.

(With onslaught ready to just out of his ship)

Onslaught: Let's get this mission started.

(I say as I dive bomb ad use my sword to cut into the ice to stop me as I then jump up to join Qrow and Clover as we them slide down a sheer icy incline, landing on a cliff just outside of a tunnel opening. Clover activates a communication device in his ear while Qrow brushes off his new outfit. As Onslaught folds his arms)

Clover: This is Alpha squad. LZ's clear. Proceeding on foot.

(At the bottom of the mountain, Team RWBY rest their fingers against their own communicators, listening to Clover)

Clover: You've all got fancy new Scrolls, so don't forget to use 'em. Keep your eyes and ears open. I want an update if you encounter the target. Alpha out.

Onslaught: (comms) But for my team try to get along with your new teammates. We're going to be working together so be nice especially you brawl.

Brawl: Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. Play nice got it.

Blake: Huh?

(Yang, who was staring at Blake, looks side to side. Realizing that she is the one Blake is looking at, Yang poses awkwardly and waves)

Yang: Uh, sorry, just not used to the new hair yet.

(Blake blushes and self-consciously brushes her hair back)

Blake: Is it... bad?

Yang: No! No. It's good. Great, even!

(Marrow and Harriet watch the awkwardness from nearby)

Marrow: Man, I did not sign up to be a babysitter.

Harriet: Yeah, well, the rest of us babysit you all the time.

Brawl: Can we get a move on all this talking is making me want to hit stuff even move!

(Harriet walks away, and Marrow crosses his arms and pouts, following her)

Marrow: Hmph!

Swindle: Hey don't act so hurt my fellow tail friend. Each team has their own person who slag behind the rest.

Marrow: Like you?

Swindle: Oh no in fact our team get the job done and we work on the fly with no plan sometimes.

Marrow: Wait really?

(Weiss wipes snow off of a piece of metal, revealing the Schnee Dust Company logo. She looks down at it with a frown and lets out a small, sad groan. Harriet and Marrow head into the mine entrance, with Team RWBY following at a distance. Ruby comes to a stop, shivering with her arms crossed across her chest)

Ruby: Oh, it's freezing out here!

(Weiss stops, and Blake and Yang soon stop, as well)

Weiss: Without heating or projected Aura, the cold of Solitas can kill you in a matter of hours.

Brawl: Ah lucky I have all this muscle.

Swindle: And well also the heating dust pad I put in our outfit to keep up warm.

Blake: I suddenly don't feel as bad about leaving Oscar behind.

Yang: (sighs) Can we talk about that again?

(Ruby glances over at Harriet and Marrow, who have gone ahead to the opening of the mine)

Ruby: What about it?

Yang: (frowning) We're really not gonna tell Ironwood about what happened to Oz? What we learned about Jinn? About Salem?

Swindle: Well I mean should we? We all freaked out in our own ways just is it a good idea.

Ruby: It is and we are. (small sigh) We will. But you saw how things looked when we flew into Atlas.

Blake: The General's heart seems to be in the right place, but that doesn't mean we should trust him yet.

Brawl: That ships looked like they're ready for war.

Weiss: We need to play along for a while before we make any major decisions.

Yang: Okay. How did Oscar feel about that?

(Onslaught, Qrow and Clover walk through a long tunnel with different colors of Dust veins in the walls)

Qrow: Gotta say, I'm still not really used to working with other Huntsmen in the field.

Clover: But you were on a team before, weren't you?

Onslaught: Yeah what happened to your team?

Qrow: (sighs) It was a. Long time ago. I just found working alone tends to be for the best.

Clover: Well, I think that's a shame.

Onslaught: Yeah my semblance I need to be on a team. And then my team they because like brothers to me.

(Qrow slips and falls forward, but Clover catches his arm and pulls him back up. Qrow frowns, while Clover walks away, using his communicator)

Onslaught: Nice catch.

Clover: Alpha here. Give me an update.

Vine: The connecting ice tunnels seem clear. We should be approaching the actual mine any minute now.

(Vine, Elm, Vortex, Blastoff, Jaune, Nora and Ren walk through an ice tunnel, which has metal arches supporting it. While Nora and Jaune are smiling, Ren is frowning)

Nora: This is so exciting! It feels like we're an actual Huntsman team!

(Nora fidgets with her hands a little, then looks at Ren with her hands clasped beside her face)

Nora: I, um... like what you did with your outfit, Ren.

Ren: (frowning) We should probably stay focused on the mission.

(Nora stops, her smile fading, while Ren continues walking forward)

Nora: (saddened) Oh. Okay.

(Vortex, Blastoff, Jaune stops next to Nora, smiling cluelessly at her)

Jaune: I like your outfit, too.

(She looks at him with an annoyed expression)

Nora: Hmph!

Vortex: I think she wanted to hear it for ren.

Blastoff: You think?

(Nora walks away, and Jaune adopts a confused frown and follows her)

Harriet: (comms) Bravo checking in. Hit a bit of a snag.

(Harriet, Marrow, Brawl, Swindle, and Team RWBY arrive at a wall of boulders in the main mine tunnel)

Harriet: There's been a cave-in in the main entrance. Not sure if it's recent or was caused by the original accident.

(Blake suddenly pauses, her ears perking up and eyes widening. She looks all around her)

Harriet: Either way, we'll have to do a little problem solving.

Brawl: Then move I'll makes hole.

Swindle and RWBY: BEAWL NO!

Swindle: Brawl! Don't you could end up just burying us.

Clover: (comms) Understood. Let us know if you need anything.

(Yang looks at Blake and uncrosses her arms)

Yang: You okay?

Blake: (looking away sadly) I just realized where we are. This mine was closed after an explosion.

Weiss: I remember this disaster. Or rather, I remember how furious it made my father.

(They look at Weiss, who grips her wrist, looking away. She then approaches Swindle and Blake)

Weiss: (sighs) I wish I could take back the years of pain my family has caused the Faunus and all of my complacency in it.

Swindle: Hey don't worry about it you're not the same spoiled mean girl you were back at school.

(She crosses her arms, and Blake rests her hands on Weiss' shoulder, giving a small smile. Marrow approaches the three)

Marrow: This society is set up for Faunus to be at the bottom, and humans are willing participants. They benefit from doing nothing to help us.

Marrow: But there are still those who actively abuse us. Anyway, I didn't come over here looking to solve systemic societal issues. Harriet found a gap in the rubble we think one of you could fit through, ideally someone with a knack for seeing in the dark.

(He looks at Blake and swindle but Blake seems lost in thought. She soon snaps back to reality and looks at Marrow)

Blake: O-oh. Of course.

Swindle: I'll do it in a lot more smaller. And it wouldn't be the first time I was in a tight place.

(Swindle makes his way through a crevice between boulders, drawing his gun once he has room)

Marrow: All right, swindle. Take a look around. Is there any Dust in the immediate area?

Swindle: This isn't my first time in a dust mine I know what I'm doing.

(Swindle looks around her)

Swindle: Theirs just Mine carts, debris, no Dust, though. You got the all clear.

Marrow: Great, then it should be safe to blast our way through.

Swindle: Okay. ahhhh

(Swindle yelps as a Geist suddenly swoops down and reaches for him. As he take out his gun and start to shoot)

Swindle: Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Go get him pikachu.

(I say as I shoot i throw an electric dust grenade that spoke it off as it flys away and goes deeper into the mine)

Harriet: Damn it. Swindle , stand back.

(Harriet deploys her weapon onto her arms and blasts through the boulder. As soon as the rock is cleared, Ruby, Weiss and Yang run forward, weapons drawn. The Geist flys away as it swindle is still shoot at it)

Yang: Don't let it get away!

Brawl: No shit.

(They run after the Geist but are soon stopped by a Centinel burrowing its way out of the ground in front of them)

Yang: Huh?

(The eight stare at the Grimm as it makes its way up from the ground and looks at them. The Centinel lunges at Yang, who yelps and shoots it directly in the mouth. It throws its head back with a pained squeal, then looks at Yang with a hiss, its wound dripping with green fluid. It recedes into the ground, and more Centinels come out from the floor and walls all around them, hissing and screeching)

Yang: That's disgusting.

Brawl: time to smash some bugs.

(They get into battle-ready positions. Ruby zooms away with her Semblance, while Brawl, Weiss and Blake charge forward as swindle shoot some of them. Ruby slams into a Centinel, while Blake and Weiss slash at more of the Grimm. Brawl is his hammer to crush and slam all their head as swindle jumps over his shoulder and fire and give the out coming at him. Harriet punches, and Marrow and Yang shoot. Two Centinels get ready to attack Yang, who readies her weapons and repeatedly punches them each in the head. A slight "beep"-like noise is emitted with each hit, as she attaches small devices to the Grimm. She hops away while firing two more devices at the Grimm and then thrusts her arms backwards, causing all of the devices to beep rapidly and then explode. Brawl then grab two by the head and slams them into the ground as swindle shoot at the one that are incoming. Weiss uses Myrtenaster to send an ice crystal at a Centinel, while Ruby beheads another with her scythe. However, the Centinel head, which still has a few legs attached, is still alive. Ruby smirks and engages Crescent Rose's upgrade, which makes the scythe head rotate 180 degrees. She fires the rifle component while swinging her weapon, slashing and finally killing the Centinel head. She then rotates the scythe head again and slams it down to the ground, steadying her weapon to be parallel with the ground, and begins firing the rifle component. Ruby gasps as Marrow jumps ahead of her. Marrow guns down a pair of Centinels, then shifts his weapon into boomerang form and throws it. The boomerang bounces off a wall and flies against the back of a Centinel, before returning to Marrow, who has leapt into the air. He slams the boomerang's blade down on the Centinel, cutting it in two and killing it. Ahead of Marrow, a pair of Centinels twist around each other and head for him. He holds out his hand and snaps his fingers with a smirk)

Marrow: Stay.

(The two Centinels suddenly slow to a stop. Marrow holds his pose, while Harriet speeds over to the Grimm, trailing electricity. She brushes her nose with her thumb and smirks before grabbing the two Grimm and slamming them to the ground. She then straightens up and uses her communicator)

Swindle: Well that's a useful semblance.

Harriet: This is Bravo! We found the target, but it fled deeper into the mine. Engaging Centinels!

(In the ice tunnels, Elm, Vine blastoff, Vortex, and Team JNR listen to Harriet's report)

Elm: Let's pick up the pace!

Blastoff: Well then let's see you slow poke keep up.

(He and vortex take off as the group runs over to a decline in the tunnel, and Elm, Vine and Jaune jump, sliding along the ice. Below, the ice tunnel gives way to the Dust mine, and three Centinels begin burrowing out of the rock.

Vine: Contact!

Vortex: We got this.

(Vine deploys his Semblance to grab onto the walls of the ice tunnel, stopping himself. Elm stomps on the ice, deploying her own Semblance to root herself to the spot. Blastoff then shoots fire out of his hands to blind them and burn the ones in front of them as vortex comes in with his wings made of metal and spins on the ice as he cuts them up he does a badass pose as his wings go back to normal)

Vortex: Dame I'm good.

(They soon approach the bottom)

Vine: A very... head-first approach.

Blastoff: Well it how we get the job done.

Vortex: Fire and blades.

(They then fist bump and blow it up. As soon as the two Ace Operatives pass them, JNR follow them. Team RWBY, Brawl, Swindle, Harriet and Marrow have whittled down the pack of Centinels to one remaining. Weiss raises Myrtenaster and prepares to charge)

Weiss: One left!

Ruby: I got it!

(Harriet speeds past both of them and plunges her fist straight through the Centinel, killing it. Ruby rises up from nowhere beside her, eyes filled with amazement)

Ruby: Whoa! Your Semblance makes you super fast, just like me!

Harriet: Very cool. Though, based on your reaction time, I'd say I'm a little faster. (winking)

(Clover calls in over their communicators)

Clover: This is Alpha! We've engaged the target!

Onslaught: And he's a slippery one.

(Onslaught and Qrow fires repeatedly at the Geist, which swerves and spirals around in the tunnel, avoiding the bullets)

Clover: All squads head toward our position!

(Clover deploys his fishing rod and sends the hook out at the Geist, just barely missing it. The Geist swoops into a giant chunk of ice with a minecart imbedded in it and rises up, gathering more ice, rocks and metal to form its body)

Onslaught: Well this just got interesting.

(Clover runs forward to combat it, while Qrow stands back and observes. Qrow notices a chunk of ice pressing against a metal support beam, steadily pushing the beam off of the tunnel wall)

Qrow: Wait, stop!

Onslaught: Look out!

(Clover turns to look at them, then notices the beam, which falls and lands between Clover and the Geist. The impact creates a large cloud of dust, and when the cloud settles, it is revealed that the ground beneath the Geist collapsed. Clover looks down the hole, frowning, while Qrow runs up beside him)

Clover: Darn it. (using his communicator) Target escaped, last seen headed east. Thanks for the call-out. That could have been bad.

Onslaught: No probably.

Qrow: (sighs) I wouldn't thank me. My Semblance brings misfortune. Sometimes I can't keep it under control.

Clover: That so?

Onslaught: Yeah it's good in a fight but with a team not so much. I see why you role solo.

(Qrow looks at Clover, who is looking at him with a slight smile. Clover checks his Scroll, then looks up at a bent support beam next to the hole in the ground)

Clover: Well, hey, don't beat yourself up about it.

(He casts his line to wrap around the beam and jerks it down, and the beam pulls a large amount of rock down with it. He then turns to Qrow with a smile)

Clover: My Semblance is good fortune. Lucky you, huh? (winking)

Onslaught: So does that mean it like a flip of a coin. Or do they cancel each other out?

(Clover walks on ahead, using his communicator, while Qrow stares at him)

Clover: Charlie, Bravo, you should be able to cut off the target at the heart of the mine. Qrow, Onslaught and I won't be far behind.

(Qrow looks away, then hurries after Clover. Team JNR, Blastoff, vortex, Elm and Vine exit their tunnel onto a raised walkway in a giant mine chamber filled with Dust veins and huge Dust crystals. Raised minecart rails, walkways and stone arches span across and around the edges of the chamber. As Ren comes to a stop, his foot slides across the ground, and the dust particles he kicks up drift slowly into the air. A bead of sweat drips from Jaune's forehead and evaporates upon hitting the ground. Team RWBY, Brawl, Swindle, Harriet and Marrow arrive in the same chamber at the bottom level. Ruby looks up toward JNR)

Ruby: Guys!

Vine: (comms) Everyone use caution. This room is highly active with Dust energy. Triggering it could ruin the launch site.

Marrow: (over communicator) And vaporize us. How is that always second with you?

Brawl: Where is this thing.

Nora: (looking around) I thought the target was supposed to be in here.

Vortex: It is look up.

(A low rumbling noise from above causes everyone to look up. The Petra Gigas Geist is clinging to a chunk of ice on the ceiling. It turns to look down at everyone, showing purple Dust crystals embedded in its body. It jumps down from the ceiling, crashing through a stone arch on its way to the ground in front of Team RWBY.

Ruby: It added Dust to its body? How are we supposed to—

(Harriet speeds past her, and Marrow follows suit. Elm jumps down from the cliff and runs toward the Petra Gigas, as well)

Vine: Elm!

(Vine reaches out with his Semblance, wrapping an Aura arm around one of the Petra Gigas' legs. With his other Aura arm, he reaches behind him, grabs onto a support beam and pulls. Elm runs over to the leg, stomps to root herself in place with her Semblance and grabs onto the leg)

Elm: Vine!

(Vine lets go, leaps off the cliff and uses his Semblance to swing onto a minecart bridge. He then uses his Semblance to grab onto one of the Petra Gigas' arms and pull)

Vine: Marrow!

(Marrow throws his boomerang at the exposed Geist arm between pieces of ice and rubble, severing it. A Dust crystal flies out from the released rubble, and Marrow's eyes widen)

Marrow: Huh?

(The crystal falls toward the ground, and Marrow catches his boomerang)

Marrow: Harriet!

Vortex: Wow these guy.

Swindle: Are pretty good.

Brawl: If they're this good how come they lost to us?

Vortex: Because they work as solders. Not as a team like us.

Brawl: So we have a bond.

Vortex: While all they have is training.

(Harriet charges her Semblance and then speeds after the crystal, maneuvering around falling rocks. She runs up a rock, jumps off the side of a raised walkway and catches the crystal in mid-air, landing on another walkway. Teams JNR and RWBY watch the Ace-Ops in amazement as they continue fighting. Marrow cuts off the Geist's other arm, sending another Dust crystal flying through the air.

Marrow: Crap!

(The crystal is caught by Clover, who just arrived with Qrow and Onslaught)

Clover: (chuckles) What would you guys do without me?

(He tosses the crystal to Qrow, who looks at him with an eyebrow raised)

Onslaught: Team! ON ME!

(Nodding they run to him as vortex and blastoff fly and when onslaught jumps they combine into bruticus  as they bigger then the geist)

Elm: You got to give them credit that is super cool.

Harriet: Yeah hey maybe we can combine with onslaught and make something better.

Marrow: That would be cool.

Bruticus: Little Grimm.

(Bruticus then grabs the Geist ice arm and rips them off as the Grimm feels this it backs away as try to attack Bruticus takes out his blade in his left arm as he stabs through the ice as he pushes it into the wall he then goes and grabs the Geist face as he start to rip the spirit out of the ice and when it out of the body he then crush it with his bare man)

Bruticus: AH that was too easy.

(But for their fight some of the purple Dust crystals begin raining down, the Ace-Ops catch them. One crystal is sent flying through the air on the other side of the chamber)

Clover: Harriet!

(Harriet uses her Semblance to speed across the room, but she has to maneuver around the falling ice and rocks. The crystal comes close to hitting the ground, and with Harriet mere feet away. Suddenly, a red blur flies past, taking the crystal with it. Surprised, Harriet tumbles and stops. Ruby deactivates her Semblance and falls to the ground in a sitting position, hugging the large crystal tight. She opens her eyes and laughs. Harriet walks over and pulls her to her feet)

Harriet: Thought you said your Semblance was like mine.

Ruby: (confused) It... is?

Harriet: I've seen other speed Semblances before, but that was different. I think there's more going on than you think.

Yang: Wait until she sees what she can do with her eyes.

(Blake laughs. Qrow jumps down to the ground next to Clover, who puts his weapon away)

Qrow: Lucky catch, huh?

Clover: Hm. No. I'd chalk that one up to talent.

(Ruby and Nora begin celebrating on the other side of the chamber, with Elm holding Ruby up on her shoulder and Bruticus hold elm on his shoulder)

Ruby: We win. We win

Bruticus: Ah was there any doubt Bruticus is invincible nothing can stop us.

Elm: I got to say I love it went you and your team go all giant. No wonder we lost to you can crush any Grimm with your bare hands.

Clover: Atlas Control, this is Clover. Mission accomplished.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

261K 3.8K 44
(title says it all!) Disclaimer:I don't own anything here!
156K 1.8K 37
Y/N L/N, a boy like any other, until the Gods send him to another world, the start of his favorite animated series. Armed with knowledge of the futur...
89.8K 1.3K 14
Remnant, a world full of fight. Humans vs Grimms, Humans vs Faunus, and even Humans fight themselves. Between all of those fight, stand one man. The...
29.6K 448 24
It was the final battle between the forces of Salem and Ozpin until the Brother Gods decided enough was enough, and sent them to earth. But for the J...