RWBY team COMBAT

By johnmr01

When five guy meet each other and find out their all bin kicked out unwanted and a nobody but when they work... More

Bio
Bruticus
The C-TEAM
Team COMBAT song
How we got to beacon
The First Step
The Emerald Forest
Players and Pieces
The Badge and The Burden
Jaunedice
Forever Fall
The Stray
Black and White
Best Day Ever
Welcome to Beacon
Painting the Town
Burning the Candle
Dance Dance Infiltration
Field Trip
Search and Destroy
Mountain Glenn
No Brakes
Breach
COMBINE for round one
Featst
It's Brawl in the Family
Lessons Learned
Never Miss a Beat
Fall: Onslaught vs Sun
PvP
Battle of Beacon
Heroes and Monsters
End of the Beginning
A feather of a rose
Rose and feathers 2
FireRocket and snowflakes
RPG and shotguns
Leader, Monkey and a Cat
The sly Fox in the White fang
A Fox, Cat, Monkey and a leader
Bird, feather, rose, ninja, knight, hammer
Reunion
Fight for the lamp
The brothers reunited
Argus Limited
Uncovered
So That's How It Is
The Coming Storm
Alone in the Woods
Dead End
Lost
Stealing from the Elderly
The Lady in the Shoe
Seeing Red
Our Way
The Greatest Kingdom
A New Approach
Ace Operatives
Pomp and Circumstance
Sparks
A Night Off
Worst Case Scenario
Cordially Invited
As Above, So Below
Out in the Open
Gravity
With Friends Like These
The Enemy of Trust
Divide
Ruby team
Jail time
Team Yang
Ultimatum
Risk
Creation
Worthy Of These Final Word

The Grimm Reaper

21 0 0
By johnmr01

Maria: But I wasn't... I went into hiding soon after.

Brawl: Wow why didn't you tell me your where a badass grandma.

(Maria is seen finishing her story to Team RWBY, Team COMBAT, Qrow, and Oscar, who all have wide-eyed expressions)

Qrow: (astounded) I can't believe it. You... You're the Grimm Reaper, you were a legend! And then you disappeared.

Onslaught: That incredible to find out that I have a legend on my ship.

Oscar: How exactly does a legend just disappear?

Qrow: You never used your name, never showed your face. Lots of us thought you were just layin' low. Eventually, we just came to accept that you were probably dead. But the stories about you, I based my weapon off of yours. I wanted to be as good as the Grimm Reaper.

Maria: Well, I'm nothing but a disappointment, so you're well on your way.

Blake: How can you say that?

Maria: Child, a Huntress is supposed to protect others to the bitter end. But after I lost my eyes, then lost my son and his wife I look after Jessy here or brawl as he calls himself know but when he ran away I only ever looked after myself. Even after my surgery, I was too afraid to fight. Afraid someone would find me again, finish what the others started. You shouldn't aspire to be like me, especially when some of you are clearly stronger already.

Maria: It's... comforting, seeing that your generation seems up to the task of inheriting this world. I'm just sorry I didn't do more to leave it in better shape.

Ruby: Well, maybe you can do something now. Teach me to use my powers the way you did.

(As Maria looks back at Ruby, a Scroll's ringtone can be heard. Ruby pulls her Scroll out and gasps in excitement)

Ruby: It's Jaune!

Blastoff: We got a single?

Weiss: How?

Swindle: Then we must be close.

Ruby: (answering her Scroll) Uh, hello?

Jaune: (voiceover from the Scroll) Ruby! Oh, thank you! I've been checking my Scroll for your signal since we made it to the city!

Ruby: The city? Wait.

Onslaught: Yeah we're close we can see it from here.

(The gang look out the window to see the city in the distance and they all smile as onslaught goes to land the ship outside of the city. And after that walk out of the ship and see their destination)

Yang: (smiling) Ladies and gentlemen, we have arrived in Argus.

(We then activate the ship clock mode and walk into the city Team RWBY, Team COMBAT, Qrow, Oscar, and Maria take the time to admire their surroundings. Through the crowd, a certain bubbly ginger-haired girl in pink zooms in)

Nora: Cute! Boy! OZ!!! (points her finger to the group)

Brawl: incoming.

(Oscar looks over in confusion, only to get tackle hugged by Nora)

Nora: Oh, come here!

Swindle: Great to see you Nora.

(Jaune and Ren also arrive)

Ren: Are you all okay? (hugs Yang)

Onslaught: Great to see you.

Jaune: We were so worried! (hugs Blake)

Blastoff: let hope we don't have to get separated again.

Yang: It's been kind of a crazy trip.

Vortex: Yeah crazy barley covers it.

Weiss: That's an understatement.

Nora: (noticing Maria) Wait, who's the old lady?

Brawl: My grandma.

Blake: I'm so glad you're all safe.

Weiss: Seriously.

Nora: Ah! You're gonna love this place!

Vortex: I look beautiful here.

(As everyone else engages in their own conversations, Ruby and Jaune walk up to each other and give each other a big hug. After parting from the hug, Jaune looks down and frowns)

Ruby: Hey. I promised, didn't I?

Jaune: (smiling while tears well up in his eyes) Yeah, you did. (wipes his eyes) It's good to see you guys.

Onslaught: We would have gotten her sooner but we got into a storm.

(The three share a smile together. Later on, the group is seen traveling through the city on a trolley)

Yang: It's a lot bigger than I thought it'd be.

Ren: It's actually one of the largest non-capital cities in all of Remnant.

Ruby: (gasps) No way! But wait, wouldn't it be harder to settle something this big away from the main Kingdom?

Jaune: Well, it was, until Mantle showed up. Early settlement attempts by Mistral didn't go well. But colonists from Mantle were able to help them brave the cold climate and return for goods that Solitas couldn't provide.

Ren: The two nations worked together to create a hybrid city. While it falls under Mistral domain, Atlas keeps a military presence here to help keep the people safe and keep trade between the two nations steady.

Nora: Well, until recently...

Swindle: Why what happened?

(The trolley makes a stop and everyone hops off)

Blake: Well we have a ship but it's a bit cramped so we should look for a second one.

Oscar: (to Jaune) So, where have you guys been staying?

Blastoff: Yeah after we bin thought we could is a nice soft bed.

Jaune: Uh... (chuckles nervously)

Saphron: There you are!

(As the trolley leaves, a blonde woman, Saphron Cotta-Arc, with her baby son, Adrian, in her arm is seen on the other side of the street waving to Jaune)

Yang: Is that...?

Jaune: Hey, Saph. (smiles and waves back)

(Ruby then zooms in, all starry-eyed. She looks back and forth between Jaune and Saphron, and gasps upon realizing who the woman is. The group later reconvenes in a living room at a home)

Vortex: So this is your sister. Or well one of them?

Ruby: I can't believe I'm meeting your sister! I have so many questions.

Nora: Oh, I can give you the rundown later!

Jaune: Will you guys knock it off?

Saphron: What? I love telling stories about my baby brother. (squeezes Jaune's cheek)

Jaune: (groaning while also flailing his arms at his elder sister) I am not a baby! That is a baby.

(points at Adrian, who huffs back at him. Yang and Weiss get all wide-eyed as they fuss over Adrian. Both of them make baby talk at him)

Yang: Aww, you're so cute! Yes you are! Oh, look at your little face!

Weiss: Aww, coochie-coochie! Aw, baby! Oh my!

(Vortex then use his wing and one of his feathers to get his attention as he try's to grab it)

Blake: So Saphron, you're the only Arc living here?

(A picture on the bookshelf of the Arc siblings all together can be seen, with the young Jaune at the center with pigtails and a deadpan expression while holding a sign that says "HELP" on it)

Brawl: Man am I glad I'm on only child.

Vortex: Yeah well I just got two new sisters.

Yang: You got that right baby brother.

Vortex: Yang please don't.

Saphron: Yep! Moved the second I could. Jaune and I are the only two living away from home. (in a teasing voice) I guess he just wanted to be like his big sis.

Jaune: I, uh... (groans)

Saphron: (teasing) Aw, you didn't deny it!

(The two siblings play fight with each other by pulling each other's cheeks. Then, a door is heard opening. A dark-haired woman with glasses is seen walking in with bags of groceries)

Saphron: Everyone, this is my wife, Terra Cotta.

(Everyone greets Terra)

Ruby: Hello!

Nora: Hey there!

Blake: Nice to meet you.

Onslaught: it a pleasure ma'am.

Brawl: Sup.

Terra: (chuckles) Why, hello there! Wow, quite a party, you weren't kidding. Hun, can I get some help please?

(Saphron quickly runs over to help Terra in the kitchen. Later on, Jaune, Ren and Nora are seen preparing sandwiches for everyone)

Weiss: And you're sure it's alright if we stay with you?

Saphron: Of course, we're happy to house Huntsmen and Huntresses.

Terra: You all risk so much to keep people like us safe. It's the least we can do. (turning to Qrow) Especially for such an elite Huntsman like yourself. Although, I will say I was surprised to learn you had students helping you. Is that even... legal?

(Qrow, not paying attention, gets his arm bumped by his niece)

Qrow: Uh, of course. Think of it as an extended training mission. Trust me, I was a professor. Even went to the same academy as them. Let me tell ya, these kids are way better than we were at their age. Especially Team COMBAT over there.

Brawl: Yeah we're awesome

Blastoff: We're the best there is.

Vortex: In speed, strength, fighting, weapons, and leadership.

Swindle: And we never back down.

Onslaught: We're Team COMBAT.

Terra: Wow. That's a lot.

(Jaune, Ren and Nora walk back into the room with plates full of sandwiches. Ruby gasps happily upon seeing them)

Qrow: (continuing) Well, not better than me specifically, but a lot of students—

Onslaught: Qrow me and my team combine to make Bruticus a giant who could we crush you.

Qrow: Yeah right almost forgot about that.

Ruby: Shut up, there's food!

Everyone heartily eats the sandwiches. Saphron and Terra share a look with each other, before the latter's Scroll is heard buzzing.

Terra: (sighs) Excuse me, I'll be right back. (answers her Scroll and walks out of the room) Hello?

Blake: Is everything okay?

Saphron: Oh, yeah, it will be. Terra's a technician for the town's relay tower. Unfortunately, the military's radar system is also housed there. (making baby talk at Adrian) Guess what's been on the fritz lately and who's getting falsely blamed.

Terra: (peeking back into the room) Me.

Saphron: So, what's your plan for tomorrow?

Onslaught: Easy we already have a ship but it's only made for five so we get another ship they get in it and then we get clearness and we head to atlas. So tomorrow we go to the military base.

(Nora and Ren share concerned looks)

Jaune: (nervously) So, we kind of already tried that, and... it didn't go... super great.

Yang: Come on, it couldn't be that bad...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 20 9
Warning: 5th reboot. that says it all. And some swear words. Also read the damn description first. Description of the story: When you know that death...
32.5K 527 12
A request from ARCtrooper70. The General plot is the following which may or may not be tweak: Male Ruby Rose but in the Grimmverse AU. Starts with...
14.1K 324 16
you wake up in another world. with a body that it isn't yours and a power that it isn't yours either...but, you are here now, how about you have some...
262K 3.8K 44
(title says it all!) Disclaimer:I don't own anything here!