Survival (Yandere Boys X Fema...

By itsryn1221

"𝑰 π’˜π’Šπ’π’ 𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒔𝒖𝒄𝒉 𝒂 𝒅𝒆𝒆𝒑 π’Šπ’Žπ’‘π’“π’Šπ’π’• 𝒐𝒏 π’šπ’π’–π’“ 𝒔𝒐𝒖𝒍. 𝑺𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 π’‚π’π’šπ’π’οΏ½... More

ARC ONE: The beginning
ONE: A Video Game?
TWO: The Deal
THREE: Infiltration
FOUR: Kaide's Betrayal
FIVE: Royal Judgement
SIX: The Truth
SEVEN: Eretrillius Svannigan Vangiance
EIGHT: Bets Made
NINE: Tooth Acquired
TEN: Kaide Khalee Ledger
ELEVEN: Veritas Paper
TWELVE: Lorenzo Hellbringer
THIRTEEN: Attacked And Captured
FOURTEEN: Prince To The Rescue
FIFTEEN: Born To Be Brothers, Forced To Be Rivals
SIXTEEN: William And Enzo
SEVENTEEN: Missing Orb
EIGHTEEN: The Fall
ARC TWO: The Adventures in Del Valeor
ONE: New Lands, New People
TWO: First Day Troubles
FOUR: Twin Thieves
FIVE: Royal Assassin's Tournament
SIX: Regulus Nightengale
SEVEN: Mary Narvia
EIGHT: A Duel With Raisean Ivory
NINE: Officially A Royal Assassin
TEN: Assassin Specialization
Royal Assassin Specialization Quiz
ELEVEN: Drunken Confessions
TWELVE: The Race
THIRTEEN: The Maze
FOURTEEN: Gift Of The Night
FIFTEEN: Cautious Visions And Blurred Memories
SIXTEEN: The Hunt
SEVENTEEN: Brotherly Bond
Important please read!!!

THREE: The Male In The Forest

450 19 2
By itsryn1221

============================

It's currently five PM, the sun is begining to set in the horizon. The chilly afternoon breeze blows swiftly across your clothes. Making your way to Valeor Palace's garden, expecting  to see Allysa there with her said companion.

As correct as your expectation was, she is there. Not alone, but she also brought company. A long ginger-haired girl to be exact. As you got closer, the more your eyes managed to pick up the girls features. She had deep gold eyes and long pointy ears, she kinda looks like a female version on Enzo.

"Is this the girl you told me about?" The ginger perks up as she faces you with a smile. "I'm Nikita, Nikita Vanvogue," she offers her hand to shake.

"(Y/N) (L/N)," you answered accepting the handshake.

"Well I'm glad you two are all introduced!" Allysa smiles. "If you both will excuse me I still have my nightly shift to attend to." Allysa politely states as she leaves after giving you a quick goodbye.

"Why is she so busy?"

"She works as a royal assassin and has a part time job in her mom's pub," she answers.

Nodding, your eyes shifted towards the dark lush woodlands in the distance.

"So how can you help me?"

"I'm going to introduce you to a friend who's got  a moon wolf, and I'm sure he can help you with the rest."

"Where we do we find him?"

"Over there," the auburn girl points towards to dark gloomy forest up a head. Not only was it dark on its own, but during these times -after sundown- it was pitch darkness.

"I forgot to bring a torch," you admitted.

"We don't need a torch, silly." She laughs, before snapping her fingers. From her palm, grew a ball of petite burning fire. It's orange glow managed to enlighten the abysmal surroundings.

"You can do magic?!" You gasped as you admire the fire in her hands.

"Of course I can. This is Del Valeor, the land of Magic and Wonder," she giggles as she walks towards the forest. "Come on, keep up with me. You wouldn't want Nightengales to catch you here around these parts, especially in this hour."

"What are Nightengales?" You question, jogging towards her until you were both side by side.

"Creatures of the night, they're the sole protectors of Del Valeor, aside from us royal assassins."

The dark forest envelops you, its ancient trees standing tall like silent sentinels. The moon, a dusky orb, casts a faint glow upon the forest floor, revealing patches of moss and fallen leaves. The air holds a sense of foreboding, as if secrets whisper among the rustling leaves.

Nocturnal creatures stir—the hoot of an owl, the flicker of fireflies, and the distant howl of a wolf. You step carefully, your footsteps muffled by the thick carpet of pine needles. The forest seems to breathe, alive with hidden mysteries.

As you walk, you break the silence. "Beautiful night, isn't it?" Nikita nods, eyes scanning the shadowy undergrowth.

"It's peaceful," she replies, her voice soft. "Makes you forget the chaos of the day."

The both of you speak of simple things—the constellations above, memories from your stay in Las Ventas, and dreams yet unfulfilled. The forest listens, its ancient heart attuned to your smalltalk. Shadows dance around you, weaving stories of forgotten lovers and lost adventurers.

As you travelled further, the both of you soon reached a clearing. A single apple tree stood in the center, under it a male slept under the bask of the crescent moon. The male had dark curls that matched his tan skin. He had a tall-muscular physique, and the face of god. Beside the man, a huge black and white wolf slept. The creatures fur seems to glisten in the pale silver moon.

A rush of flush travels through your body, as your cheeks reddened. As you walk closer to the male, your heart can't help but flutter.

"Onin, wake up," Nikita calls out gently.

At the sound of his name being called, the males eyelids began to rise. Shimmering golden gaze, met your (e/c) one. This caused the already fluttering butterflies in your stomach to rampage.

'Why am I so attracted to this man?' you question yourself mentally.

Yawning lightly, the male starts to straighten up his posture. "Niky?" He murmurs in a sleepy voice. "What are you doing here late at night? And who's this you brought here?" He points towards your nervous form.

"She's (Y/N), (Y/N) (L/N). She's from Las Ventas, but due to some tragedies, she's here with us now," the ginger answers. "She was hoping you could help her obtain the items she needs."

"What are they?"

"She needs Luna's rabies, and your's or Luna's eye," Niky states.

"I'm giving you mine or Luna's eye!" The male refused, covering his wolf's gaze. "And I can't give you her rabies too, if I extract them she dies."

"Come on Onin, there probably is a wa-"

"I said no Nikita." He cuts her off

Niky was about to argue further but you stopped her.

"It's okay, I understand," you smiled at the man. "I won't take anything from you or from your wolf."

"Her names Luna," he adds chucking a bit.

"Of course Luna," you mumble. "But if there's a way you could help me find the journal of compassion, then that would be really helpful."

"The journal of compassion," Onin hums to himself, searching the archives of his mind to remember where he has heard that before. "I remember.... Emperor Jack has the book."

"Is there a way you can help me ask him?"

"Of course," the male smiles, causing your cheeks to redden even more. "I'd be happy too."

"Phew," Nikita sighs. "I'm glad you've got this handled. I'll see you both tomorrow I've got important things to do in the morning, I'm heading to bed." She says goodbye before leaving.

"It be better if we go see the emperor in the morning, (Y/N)." Onin suggested as he gestures to the moon.

"Yeah," you agreed turning your around back to the trail but keeping your eyes on the male." I'm heading back now, farewell."

"Do you know the way back?" He asks, stoping you from your trail.

"..."

"I assume not," he laughs jogging to your side. "I'll take you there, love," he offers his hand which you take.

With your hand in his, the both of you walk through the forest in symphony. With your small talk synthesizing with the sounds of the forest and the loud thumping of your heart. You don't know why, but you feel safe in this presence.

How you wish you could stay like this...

============================

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

667K 23.5K 57
' 𝗒𝖺𝗇𝖽𝖾𝗋𝖾! 𝗆𝖺𝗅𝖾 π–»π—Žπ—…π—…π—’ 𝗑 𝖿𝖾𝗆! π–»π—Žπ—…π—…π—‚π–Ύπ–½ 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝖾𝗋. βͺ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ , a 𝗆𝖺𝗇 π—π—‹π—‚π–Ύπ—Œ π—π—ˆ π–Όπ—ˆπ—‡π–Όπ–Ύπ–Ίπ—… π—π—‚π—Œ οΏ½...
765 25 10
Being a bullied girl, obviously you'd be desperate to get rid of your bullies so you could finally have that happy life you've always wished for. You...
1.3M 56.5K 81
She was as cold as ice. She never showed a smile. Her eyes were a soulless black, just like her hair. She had one friend. He was the friendliest of t...
203K 4.4K 200
If the book is found to be unsatisfactory, we request for a peaceful leave as we would like for this book to remain toxic free and be absent of any r...