Cursed eyes (Jujutsu Kaisen x...

By serasio

We all know about the ocular jujutsu called six eyes, also called "Rikugan", eyes said to be sent by God. Uni... More

1. New Kyoto student
2. (y/n)'s first mission
3. Training
4. Day off for (y/n)
5. Trip to Tokyo!
6. Tokyo-Kyoto Sister School Exchange event pt.1
7. Tokyo-Kyoto Sister School Exchange event pt.2
8. Tokyo-Kyoto Sister School Exchange event pt.3
9. Tokyo-Kyoto Sister School Exchange event pt.4
10. Tokyo-Kyoto Sister School Exchange event pt.5
11. Tokyo-Kyoto Sister School Exchange event pt.6
12. Tokyo-Kyoto Sister School Exchange event pt.7
13. Tokyo-Kyoto Sister School Exchange event pt.8
14. Tokyo-Kyoto Sister School Exchange event pt.9
15. Unexpected visit
16. Zen'ins and Nakatomi
17. Much more than just a curse
18. A taste of what is to come
19. Pre-Festival
20. The Shibuya Incident pt.1
21. The Shibuya Incident pt.2
22. The Shibuya Incident pt.3
23. The Shibuya Incident pt.4
24. The Past Present pt.1
25. The past-present pt.2
26. The past present pt.3

27. The past present pt.4

1K 60 6
By serasio

As Kenjaku fled into the darkness, (y/n) took a moment to catch his breath, the adrenaline still coursing through his veins from the intense battle. Slowly, the haze of battle lifted, and he felt the weight of his actions settling upon him. With a heavy heart, he returned to the lifeless body of Sachiko lying on the ground.

(y/n): "Sachiko... I'm sorry."

With gentle hands, (y/n) lifted Sachiko's body, cradling her in his arms as he made his way back to his village. The journey was long and arduous, each step heavy with grief and regret, his body telling him to seize all movement.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When he finally arrived, (y/n) was met with a chilling silence. Something was amiss. Instinctively, he tightened his grip on Sachiko's body, a sense of foreboding creeping over him, everything appeared deceptively normal. The villagers went about their daily tasks, their faces masking the treachery that lay beneath the surface. But as (y/n) made his way through the village square, he could feel their eyes upon him, their gazes filled with suspicion and fear.

He made his way to the head of the Nakatomi clan to report on his mission. The clan leader, a stern and formidable figure, listened intently as (y/n) recounted his journey and the events that had transpired.

But as (y/n) spoke, the atmosphere in the room grew tense, and the clan leader's gaze flickered with unease. Something was not right. And then, as if on cue, the clan leader's eyes fell upon (y/n)'s own, and he saw the change that had taken place.

Masao: "So you've really done it... Why did you do it...? Explain yourself, (y/n). What has happened to you? Why do your eyes betray you?"

Before (y/n) could respond, the other members of the clan burst into the room, their weapons drawn and their faces contorted with rage. Without warning, they launched themselves at (y/n), their attacks relentless and unforgiving.

(y/n) took a step forward, desperation creeping into his voice as he tried to explain the events that had transpired. But before he could utter another word, the other clan members erupted in anger, their weapons drawn and pointed at him. (y/n) felt the weight of their accusations like a physical blow, his throat tightening with the effort to form words. He took a step forward, his voice shaky with desperation as he tried to explain the events that had led to this moment.

(y/n): "Please, you have to believe me! I didn't want any of this to happen..."

But before he could utter another word, the other clan members erupted in anger, their weapons drawn and pointed at him like accusing fingers.

Kaori: "You return with those cursed eyes, defiling our blessed lineage! You've disgraced our clan!"

Ryu: "You've abandoned the path of honor, (y/n), and succumbed to the darkness! You've become a threat not just to us, but to all who dwell in these lands!"

The words struck (y/n) like a physical blow, the weight of their condemnation crushing him with its enormity. He raised his hands in a gesture of surrender, his heart pounding in his chest as he tried to reason with them.

(y/n): "Please, you must listen to me! I-"

But his words fell on deaf ears, drowned out by the clamor of their accusations. And as the first blow was struck, something inside (y/n) snapped

The weight of the previous battle and Sachiko's death bore down upon him like a heavy burden, and the power that had lain dormant within him surged to life once more. In a fit of rage and despair, (y/n) unleashed the full extent of his cursed techniques, his eyes ablaze with a malevolent light as he fought back against his attackers with a ferocity unlike anything they had ever witnessed.

The village square became a battleground, the clash of steel and the cries of battle echoing through the night as (y/n) fought with a determination born of desperation and sorrow. Each blow landed with bone-crushing force, the air thick with the scent of blood and the sound of screams.

One by one, the Nakatomi members fell before him, their weapons no match for the overwhelming power of his cursed techniques. With each strike, (y/n) felt the darkness within him growing stronger, consuming him until there was nothing left but the thirst for vengeance.

Innocent villagers who had gathered to witness the confrontation became unwitting victims of his rampage, their screams echoing through the night as (y/n) descended upon them with relentless fury.

Houses were set ablaze, the flames casting an eerie glow upon the carnage that unfolded in the village square. The once tranquil streets ran red with blood as (y/n) carved a path of destruction through the heart of his former home.

By the time the sun rose on the horizon, the Nakatomi clan lay decimated, their once proud legacy reduced to ashes. And amidst the ruins stood (y/n), his body heaving with exhaustion and his soul heavy with remorse.

But as he surveyed the devastation around him, he knew that there would be no redemption for what he had done. The darkness that had consumed him had left a stain upon his soul that could never be washed away, a reminder of the terrible price of his vengeance.

As (y/n) retreated from the chaos of the village, his heart heavy with the weight of his actions, he sought solace in the tranquil waters of a nearby river. Standing on the riverbank, he gazed into the gently flowing stream, his mind consumed by a whirlwind of emotions. Lost in his thoughts, (y/n) was caught off guard as a sharp pain erupted from his back. With a gasp of surprise, he turned to see his own father standing behind him, a look of betrayal etched upon his face.

The shock of the attack stole (y/n)'s breath away as he plummeted into the icy waters below, his father tumbling in after him. The rushing current swept them both away, dragging them deeper into the darkness of the river's depths. For a moment, all was still. The water closed in around them, enveloping them in an icy embrace as they sank deeper and deeper into the abyss. The world above grew dimmer with each passing moment until all that remained was the sound of rushing water and the pounding of (y/n)'s own heartbeat. 

 As the darkness threatened to consume him, (y/n) fought against the currents with all his strength, his lungs burning for air. But despite his efforts, he felt himself slipping away, the cold grip of death tightening around him with each passing second.

In a final act of desperation, (y/n) reached out toward the surface, grasping for one last breath of air before succumbing to the darkness. And as the world faded into blackness, he could only hope that somehow, someway, he would find a way to rise again from the depths of the river's embrace.  

As (y/n) descended into the depths of the river, his consciousness fading, he felt a surge of power,I unlike anything he had ever experienced before. It coursed through his veins, overwhelming him with its intensity even as the darkness threatened to consume him.

In that moment of clarity, (y/n) realized the true extent of his power - a power that had lain dormant within him, waiting to be unleashed. But before he could fully grasp its potential, he was confronted by a force unlike any he had ever faced.

From the depths of the river emerged a group of deities, ancient beings of unimaginable power who had watched over the world since time immemorial. They had sensed the awakening of (y/n)'s power and had come to confront him, to ensure that it did not spiral out of control and bring chaos to the world.

In a fierce battle that raged beneath the surface of the water, (y/n) fought against the deities with all his strength, his newfound power surging forth in a dazzling display of light and energy. But despite his best efforts, he found himself outmatched by their overwhelming might.

In a final, desperate gambit, the deities managed to subdue (y/n), sealing away his power with ancient magic and placing bindings upon his eyes to prevent him from ever unleashing it again. The process was agonizing, each seal burning into his flesh with searing intensity, but (y/n) knew that it was necessary to prevent further catastrophe.

As the last seal was placed upon his eyes, (y/n) felt a sense of profound loss wash over him. He had been defeated, his power stripped away, leaving him broken and powerless. But even as he sank into the depths of despair, he knew that his sacrifice had saved countless lives and prevented untold destruction. His destiny forever altered by the events that had transpired. But little did he know that his sacrifice would not be in vain, for the deities had decreed that every sorcerer born thereafter would bear the burden of his Heavenly Restriction, ensuring that the balance of power in the world remained intact for generations to come.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As (y/n) awoke from the depths of unconsciousness, he found himself lying on the riverbank, the cold embrace of the water still clinging to his skin. With a groan, he pushed himself up, his muscles protesting with every movement. As he struggled to gather his bearings, he caught sight of his reflection in the calm waters of the river.

At first, (y/n) scarcely recognized the face staring back at him. His eyes, once bright and full of life, now bore the unmistakable mark of the seals that had been placed upon them. They glowed with an ethereal light, pulsing with power that seemed to emanate from deep within his very soul.

But it was not just his eyes that had changed. As (y/n) turned to inspect his reflection further, he noticed a series of intricate markings etched into his skin, tracing a path across his back like a web of ancient symbols. These were the marks of his defeat, a constant reminder of the battle he had waged and the price he had paid.

With a heavy heart, (y/n) reached out to touch the seals upon his eyes, feeling the faint tingling sensation of magic beneath his fingertips. He knew that he could never undo what had been done, that the power he had once wielded was now forever beyond his reach.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Present Time

As (y/n) summoned forth his cursed energy, the very air crackled with anticipation. With a surge of determination, he channeled his power, pushing against the restraints that held him captive. The tendrils restraining him strained and quivered under the force of his will, but with a mighty roar, (y/n) shattered them with a burst of raw energy.

Kenjaku didn't flinch at this sight, knowing that it wasn't enough to contain the amount of power (y/n) contained and was only something to see the limit of his creations. But as he watched closely he noticed a slight change. As the other sorcerers watched in surprise and apprehension, Kenjaku made a swift decision. Without a word, he turned on his heel and fled, his mind racing with thoughts of his next move.

Itadori: "Hey! Are you ok?! Could you give us a hand over here?!"

Meanwhile, Mei Mei observed (y/n) closely, her senses on high alert. But it wasn't his unleashed power that caught her attention. Instead, it was something far more ominous. 

The Kanji's on (y/n)'s eyes were almost visible and flickering.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

169K 6.4K 24
"ɪ'ᴅ ᴇᴀᴛ ᴀ ʙɪʟʟɪᴏɴ ᴘɪᴄᴋʟᴇꜱ ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ." "ᴛᴜɴᴀ ᴍᴀʏᴏ?" "...ᴏɴ ꜱᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ, ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ ɴᴏᴛ. ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴏɴᴇ, ᴛʜᴇɴ. ɪ'ᴅ ᴇᴀᴛ ᴏɴᴇ ᴘɪᴄᴋʟᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ."
9.1K 353 20
𝑨 𝒉𝒂𝒖𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒇𝒂𝒄𝒆, 𝒊𝒔 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒂 𝒍𝒐𝒔𝒕 𝒆𝒎𝒃𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒆? [megumi fushiguro x fem oc] It's not easy growing up in your older siblings sh...
6.7K 407 5
As legends say, humans blessed with divine eyes could see destiny in the form of threads. I was one of them- those with eyes that could see the fate...
7.6K 406 5
Mother, I wish you had taken me with you. ( Anime / Jujutsu Kaisen ) Satō Ayame x Fushiguro Megumi & Itadori Yūji SPORADIC UPDATES, © GETOSR...