Tale of Silent Longing

By Radz_299

BOOK 1 OF TALES OF WARMTH' SERIES Love is a fascinating term described in several books. But what happens wh... More

๐‘ช๐’๐’‘๐’š๐’“๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’•
1| First Encounter
2| The Romantic Novel
3 | The Questionaire
4 | The First Kiss
5| Oh Dear Mrs. Mehta
6|The Love Rivals
7| The First Love Letter
8|The First Fight
9| Chemical Twists Of Feelings
10| Halloween
11| The Game Changer
13 | Room No 204
14 | The Announcement For the Big Day
15 |Mariah is Up to Something Strange
16| Some Unexpected Revelations
17 | Tanya To The Rescue
18 | Mariah's Confession
19| All's Well that ends Well
20 |Planning a trip
21 | Flight to San Diego
22| The Unsaid Feelings
23 | Arrived At San Diego
24| At the Haunted Prison
25| Exploring the Friendship
26 | Changing Dimensions
27 | The Evil Game
28 | Tanya is Upset
29| Feeling of humiliation
30| The Drunk Night
31 | Some Close Moments
32 | Confession of love
33 | Caught in the Act
34| Scared to be Confronted
35| Quick thinker
36| wakeup and Smell the coffee
37| Reeva Gets Nasty
38| A Trip to the Water park
39 | Reeva's evil trick
40| Finding Tanya
41 | Ice-cream at the beach
42 | The Confrontation
43| Returning Home
44| Joining the Society
45 | Tanya Finally Arrives
46 | karan's challenge
47 | Tough Training
48 | The Final Match
49 | Caught in the Rain
50| jahaan Reads Tanya's Dairy

12 | The Mysterious Car

165 37 60
By Radz_299

As the target completes ✅
Here's the Update 🎀

Illahi  wanted to get Jahaan  out of her mind. But Jahaan  was also not so straightforward that just by asking someone, he would tell all the things in his mind. And anyway, till now Jahaan  had not realized his feelings on his own, so what would he have explained to others. Illahi  also asked a few times and then she too became silent after seeing Jahaan  calm down. Jahaan  did not answer a single thing for her. After reaching her hostel, when she started getting down from the car, Jahaan  suddenly said. "I don't have any bad feelings about Tanya , she is my classmate and just a companion, but I don't hate her too". Saying this he left from there.

But the truth was that now he wanted to read Tanya 's letter, he wanted to be to the hard work Tanya  had put in expressing her feelings. "I wish I could read that letter, but now I don't even know where it will be. It was in my hand that day and I didn't read it, neither do i remember where I kept it. But why am I thinking so much about it. This isn't my first time." So many girls have given me a letter, why am I thinking about her? That's what he was thinking while driving the car.

After 2 days, Tanya  was discharged from the hospital and the very next day she also came to college. She was very happy and came to college with a very good mood and as soon as she went towards class, she saw Reeva  was sitting on her seat in class.

In spite of not having a teacher, no one was saying anything and they were coming very calmly without saying anything. Illahi  also came to the class behind Tanya  and said to Reeva , "Why are you not going to your class? This is Tanya 's seat, move from here. Reeva  looked at Tanya  and laughed and said, "Oh yes today. Elders also gave a visit. How are you Tanya , nowadays I don't see you in college. Oh by the way, what did you say that day, come and sit in this class with Jahaan , you can check the new list, now this is my class too." Tanya  was not in the mood to fight with Reeva  at all and she was neither in the mood to waste her energy.

She started turning towards the back benches of the class and Reeva  then spoke in a loud voice to the whole class, "And from today there will be no such rule in the class that everyone has to sit according to their ranks, and if anyone has any problem with this. If there is any objection then I can get this order in written also." Tanya  did not even listen to her completely and she sat down on the last bench of the class. After a while all the students also came to the class and Jahaan  also entered the class, he looked at his seat and there he was a little disappointed to see Reeva  instead of Tanya . He went to his seat and sat down and without saying anything read his books.

He looked up and started looking for Tanya  only. Reeva  started saying, "Hello Jahaan , this is my seat from today, I am here" Before she could finish her talk, Jahaan  said to her, "No,I mean this is second topper's place, so you can't sit here. On this Reeva  said, "Yes, from now on there is no such rule that everyone has to sit according to their ranks, so I can sit anywhere and I have decided that I am going to sit here",

Jahaan . On the other hand, the whole class started looking and she saw Tanya  sitting on the last bench, she was so busy talking with Illahi  that she didn't bother anywhere else. She was seen laughing at Jahaan  from afar and Jahaan  was just happy to see her laughing. In no time the class started and everyone started looking in their books.

But Tanya  was watching only Jahaan  as usual, but Jahaan  was sitting far away from him today, so she was not able to observe him properly.

That's why she was mostly observing the girl sitting on her right side bench in class. The girl sitting on that bench was behaving a bit strangely. She sat in the same position throughout the class and was looking down at the desk. Her hands and feet were trembling lightly. Tanya  at first thought that maybe her health was bad.

After some time the class ended and the teacher also left, but the girl was still sitting in the same position.

Tanya  to surprise, felt it strange and she slowly went up to her and placed her hand on her shoulder.  Tanya keeping her hand, made the girl suddenly get scared and in startled looked back."Hey Mariah, I am Tanya , don't be afraid". She said hesitantly, "Oh Hi Tanya !  How are you?" Tanya  asked, "I am fine, but you are not feeling well, is everything okay?" "Yeah I'm alright, don't think too much!" Mariah got up in a hurry and left in a hurry.

Illahi came from behind asking, "What happened Tanya ?" She used to be a very happy girl, then why is she suddenly looking so scared".  Tanya  was very surprised.

Illahi pulled Tanya  by her hand and took her to the garden. In the garden, Jordan  was sitting alone under a tree, waiting for everyone. Illahi  and Tanya  arrived earlier but they were still waiting for Jahaan  to come. Seeing  Jahaan  coming from afar, Tanya  quickly fixed her  hair and herself.

Jahaan came up to her and said, "What? Why have you called me here, I have come up from the middle of the library".

"So the thing is that my elder sister is getting-married next week and you all are invi- ted", saying this, she took out the wedding card from her bag. "I know this, you called me here for this?" On this Jordan  said to him, "Hey, I called you so that I can tell you that it would be responsibility to bring these two home that day, I will be busy that day"

After talking for a while, everyone started leaving. Illahi  had to stay in college for her society work, so Tanya  went back to her hostel alone. She was going alone while listening to songs in her own mood in her cool earphones when a gleaming sound came from her. Benz car passed at very high speed. That car was moving at such a speed that it was attracting the attention of every person walking on the road. The car crossed Tanya  for a while and stopped after going ahead, the car door opened and Tanya  saw Mariah sitting in that car from a distance. "It was Mariah, but she lives in hostel, so in whose car she is going, this girl is up to something, now no one listens to me or not" Tanya  said grumbling and then went on her way. In no time she reached her room and as soon as she came, she lay down, she did not know anything when she fell asleep.

When she woke up, it was 9:30 and Illahi  was coming to her side. Tanya  got up and sat on the bed screaming and said, "Why didn't anyone wake me up, I slept so long, now how will I sleep at night". And it actually turned out to be true, Tanya  was not able to sleep till 1:00 in the night due to sleeping earlier. She was wandering here and there thinking what she would wear to the wedding of Jordan 's sister. "I have to wear something nice, after all, Jahaan  and his family will come there too. She was just thinking that then she heard the sound of the car from outside." It's the same car, black Benz, what is it doing here, outside the girls hostel at this time?" Tanya  was still thinking that the door of that car opened and once again she saw Mariah get down from the car.

Seeing her Tanya  started murmuring again, "Mariah! Where is she coming from so late? Don't know what this girl is feeding the guards." She was just thinking all this while standing at the window, then the driver side window came down and a hand came out from inside. That hand belonged to a boy and there was a tiger tattoo on that hand.

With that hand someone gave a phone to Mariah and then the car left.

The next day in the class again Reeva  sat on the seat next to Jahaan  and Tanya  again without saying anything on the last bench. But today it was different that Jahaan  entered the class and did not come towards his seat and came backwards and sat looking at an empty space 2 benches ahead of Tanya 's bench.

All the other students also sat on their own seats. Seeing Jahaan  deliberately going backwards, Reeva  got angry. She got up and came in front of Jahaan  and said, "What is this Jahaan ? Why are you sitting here? Your seat is in the front." Hearing this, Jahaan  said to her, "You only said that now no one in the class should follow the old rule. And that there is no rule in which it's said that students have to sit according to their ranks. I have been sitting on the first bench all my life, now I finally want see the board from some other angle." Tanya , liste- ning to them from a distance, laughed and slowly turned towards Illahi . Said, "Hi! By saying such things, this boy makes me fall in love with him all over again everyday".

Reeva  took a look at Tanya  and then went out of anger seeing her laughing. She was burning within and it could be seen in her eyes.

And then the wedding day of Jordan 's sister arrived. Tanya  was so nervous today as if she was getting married.

She fixed her saree again and again and sometimes her hair. She wanted to make a good impression on Jahaan's family, specially on jahaan's father Mr Harshad Mehta , today she was going to see him for the first time, till today she had only heard his name, stories and things. That's why she was even more nervous.

Tanya was wearing an ice blue colored long pencil skirt and a contrast dark blue colored full sleeves blouse with open hair. She also did makeup today, in which she looked very cute.

On the other hand, Illahi  wore a red plane silk dress and looked gorgeous in red heels and red lipstick as expected.

Jahaan had come to pick them up on time. Jahaan  stood outside her hostel and called Tanya .

This was the first time that Jahaan  himself was calling Tanya  from the front. And Tanya  wanted to take a screenshot of this moment and in this affair she could not pick up the call. And then before calling her again, Tanya  went running to him .

Seeing Tanya  running towards him, Jahaan 's heartbeat became very fast. He could hear his heartbeat and he was blushing with shame.

Jahaan thought to himself without changing a single expression on his face, and told himself, "Hey, why does she look so cute?". Jahaan  was also wearing a dark blue color suit today, as well as light blue colour tie. He was looking very attractive in the tie.

As soon as she came near him, Tanya  asked him, " Jahaan how am I looking?" Jahaan  asked her with a slight smile, "How are you looking? Normal as everyday, the same appearance, the same 'less intelligence', everything is the same, there's nothing new,"

Tanya 's face was left hanging on hearing his words. In this, Illahi  also came from behind, both of them and sat in the car with Jahaan  and went towards Jordan 's house. As soon as he got into the car, Tanya  saw the same black Benz again through the side mirror, but before she could ask any questions, Jahaan  quickly started his car and left.

A/n
I will not be hardly posting after this weekend for the next week due to my practicals and assignment... 🎀
So, Next target for 25 likes and
55comments 🫐🫐

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.7K 501 39
What if your internet crush becomes your present? This is a story of a girl named Ahana who is jovial and carefree. She is like a boy named Aryan. He...
76K 3.3K 40
|| Heritage Series - Book 1|| In the regal city of Udaipur, Mr Aditya Singh Rathore, a Crowned Prince and accomplished businessman, lives a life of g...
16.5K 588 34
ยซยซ" For all the girls who never got their healing medicine and had to be the one to heal themselves only."ยปยป Ruhi Singhania. The CEO of Earthly Fashi...
221K 11.6K 50
Aadhya Advani Smart. Pretty. Kind. Having a personality of sunshine, spreads positivity everywhere she goes...