Survival (Yandere Boys X Fema...

By itsryn1221

"๐‘ฐ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’ ๐’๐’†๐’‚๐’—๐’† ๐’”๐’–๐’„๐’‰ ๐’‚ ๐’…๐’†๐’†๐’‘ ๐’Š๐’Ž๐’‘๐’“๐’Š๐’๐’• ๐’๐’ ๐’š๐’๐’–๐’“ ๐’”๐’๐’–๐’. ๐‘บ๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’‚๐’๐’š๐’๐’๏ฟฝ... More

ARC ONE: The beginning
ONE: A Video Game?
TWO: The Deal
THREE: Infiltration
FOUR: Kaide's Betrayal
FIVE: Royal Judgement
SIX: The Truth
SEVEN: Eretrillius Svannigan Vangiance
EIGHT: Bets Made
NINE: Tooth Acquired
TEN: Kaide Khalee Ledger
ELEVEN: Veritas Paper
TWELVE: Lorenzo Hellbringer
THIRTEEN: Attacked And Captured
FOURTEEN: Prince To The Rescue
FIFTEEN: Born To Be Brothers, Forced To Be Rivals
SIXTEEN: William And Enzo
SEVENTEEN: Missing Orb
EIGHTEEN: The Fall
ARC TWO: The Adventures in Del Valeor
ONE: New Lands, New People
THREE: The Male In The Forest
FOUR: Twin Thieves
FIVE: Royal Assassin's Tournament
SIX: Regulus Nightengale
SEVEN: Mary Narvia
EIGHT: A Duel With Raisean Ivory
NINE: Officially A Royal Assassin
TEN: Assassin Specialization
Royal Assassin Specialization Quiz
ELEVEN: Drunken Confessions
TWELVE: The Race
THIRTEEN: The Maze
FOURTEEN: Gift Of The Night
FIFTEEN: Cautious Visions And Blurred Memories
SIXTEEN: The Hunt
SEVENTEEN: Brotherly Bond
Important please read!!!

TWO: First Day Troubles

503 23 12
By itsryn1221

============================

Hearing a faint knock on your door, you slowly got up from the surprisingly comfortable bed that you slept in. To be honest this bed was fluffier compared to the one you had in Nevada and the one back home. Yawning, before you quickly got up and walk towards the door.

Upon opening it you were met with the same blue-eyed boy from before. He had the same bored and stoic expression on his face. Averting your eyes towards the basket that was in his hands.

"Emperor Jack give this to you told me," he states calmly as he hands you the woven basket filled with new clothes and a couple of toiletries. "Me show you town, meet I back here twenty minutes." With that he leaves.

Grabbing a few bathing products and a pair of fresh clothes from the basket, as you headed to the bathroom. After a much deserve wash, you waited in your room for Seth to come back. It's a miracle that you can actually understand that guy. But the more you hear him talk the more familiar you are with his wrong use of grammar.

After the said twenty minutes, another knock was heard through your closed door. Getting up, you prepared yourself to go. Opening the door you gave the male a small smile as you stepped out of your room.

"So, where are we going first?" you asked as you followed behind him.

"The Shack," Seth answers. "Trust in me you must have, take you I best place in Del Valeor."

Sighing, you calm your nerves down as you realized it be best to just sit this one out and let Seth take you to this 'shack' that he's talking about. "Lead the way," you gestured ad the male takes his lead, soon following right after him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As you and Seth finally reached your destination, you find yourself in front of a small hut that could possibly be a pub. Due the many numbers of people walking in and out of it. You watched as the black male entered the building, and walking straight to the front

There, a blond girl was serving, along with two other people -you assume they are royal assassins, due to the same uniform that Seth had worn- a ginger male with a hood on to cover up the top of his head, and a short-haired, tall girl with blue eyes. They stare at you,  as you both walk to the front.

"Hey Seth, who's this girl you brought in here?" The ginger male perks up as he removes his hood. Only to reveal fox like ears that positioned themselves perfectly on top his fiery hair. Backing away a little, you try to distance yourself from this weird man. And as if he could hear what you were thinking, he walks closer towards you.

"Don't Felix," Seth shakes his head as he pulls the fox man away from you. "Emperor guess she is. Treat her with respect we must."

"On really?" the short-haired girl chuckles as she gave you a dirty look. "Is that so... The emperor is taking worthless scums in now?"

"With all due respect, l am not a worthless scum," you spat. Twisting your expression from curios to a scowl real quick, it was evident that you were offended by what she said.

"Oh really," she chuckles while rolling her eyes. "Let's see what your made up then," her smug grin grows wider as she turns to the fox boy beside her "Felix, why don't you give her the old welcome handshake."

The said males face brightens up as he sits back down on the table and placed his hand in an arm-wrestle like pocition Felix turns to you "Let's see what you got girly."

Turring your head back toward Seth, you gave him an unsure look. Which unfortunately he responds with a, "your own your own in this one", kinda look.

Sighing in frustration, you faced the ginger male again and sat in the seat facing him. As you were about to position your arm, he stops you. He pulls out a pouch from his pocket and smacks it to the edge of the table. The sound of coins clinking together could be heard apon impact.

"Fifty silver coins bet each, whoever wins walks out with a hundred silver coins. How that's that sound?" He suggested.

"I don't have any money," you state dumbfounded. Before Felix could respond another pouch was smacked on the table, causing the coins inside to clink too. You and Felix turn your heads towards the person who gave the bet.

"I pay," Seth spoke as he faces you. You couldn't read the expression he had on. He was always so stoic and emotionless.

"Hmm, now this is interesting," the raven haired girl chuckles as she approaches your table. "I'll be the referee."

"Come on girlie, bets ready," Felix jokes as he positions his arm.

"Fine, but don't cry when I beat you." You snickered, grabbing his hand locking your fingers with his in the process.

"Ready?" The girl asked.

"Ready." You replied.

"Go!" She shouted, and Felix pushed his arm against yours.

You felt his strength immediately, and you struggled to keep your arm steady. He grinned and started to make jokes about you.

"Wow, girlie, you're so weak. Is that all you got?" He said.

"Shut up, you dumb fox guy. You're not that strong either." You retorted.

"Really? Because it looks like I'm about to win." He laughs, moving your arm closer to the table.

Gritting your teeth, you tried to push back, but he was too powerful. You felt your arm bending, and you knew you were losing.

"Come on, girlie, give up. You know you can't beat me." He teased.

"Never. I'll never give up." You declared.

Chuckling, he leaned closer to your face. You felt his breath on your ear, and you shivered.

"You're so cute when you're stubborn. But you're also so hopeless. Just admit it, I'm stronger than you. I'm better than you." He whispered.

Felling a surge of anger and frustration at his words. You hated how he was mocking you, how he was making you feel inferior.
You snapped.

Gathering all your strength, you pushed your arm with all your might. Catching him off guard, he gasped as you overpowered him. Slamming his arm on the table, you heard a loud thud.

You won.

Facing him once more, you saw his shocked expression. He blinked a few times, and then his mouth curled into a smile.

"Wow, girlie, you did it. You beat me." He said.

"Yeah, I did!" You breath out as you turn to Seth. He had the same emotionless look on his face as he picks up Felix's pouch and hands it to you.

============================

Seth Leon

Status: Acquaintance
Attraction scale: 5%

+15%

============================

A small smile thugs your face.

"Here," Seth hands you your winnings.

"No, you should keep this. It was your money we bet off after all."

"No, win you. Money yours," he insisted as he points to the blonde girl serving costumers. "Buy food yourself."

"Thanks," you gave him a small smile before heading to the front.

"Hey, can I buys some of these," you point towards a dish you like.

"Oh sure, it's on the house," the blonde cashier smiled as she scoops you a plate of your favorite (f/f).

"Thanks, but why?" You asked confused, why was this girl just handing out free food.

"Felix and Mitch were messing with you weren't they?" You nodded. "Well I was too busy to stop them, so I figured I'll make it up to you by giving you a free meal."

"That really isn't necessary."

"Nope, it's is. You know what why don't you go sit over there," she points at a seat in the far back of the club. "My lunch break starts in ten minutes, I'll talk to you there."

"Yeah, thanks for the food," you smiled at her showing your gratitude.

Making your way to the seat she suggested, you sat down. As you were in the middle of enjoying your meal, a familiar, big, rectangular, blue, see through screen appeared in thin air.

============================

Hello (Y/N) (L/N)! How are you enjoying Del Valeor?

============================

'I want to go back home to Las Ventas.' You mentally answered, cursing the screen.

============================

I'm afraid you can't do that... Well, not yet at least. You must collect the four mystical items that reside here before you can go back to Las Ventas. These are:

•The Journal of Compassion
•Moon wolve's eyes and rabies
•Claw of a Nightengale
•The Pearl necklace made from dragon tears

============================

'And where the fuck can I find that?'

============================

Here, in Del Valeor

============================

'I'm gonna kill you, blue screen.'

"Hey I'm back," turning your head to the sound of the voice, so saw the blonde haired girl from before. She sat down beside you as she made herself comfortable.

"I'm Allysa Polychika by the way," she introduced.

"I'm (Y/N), (Y/N) (L/N)."

"Where you from (Y/N)?"

"Las Ventas," you sigh, missing your friends.

"What's up with the frown?" She asks.

"I just want to go home....." You trailed off, remember what the screen before just said. You need to find the four mystical items that reside here. "Hey, do you happen to know where I can get The Journal of Compassion, Moon wolve's eyes and rabies, Claw of a Nightengale, The Pearl necklace made from dragon tears?"

"Wow, that's one heck of a list." She mumbles as she thinks. "I know just the right person who can help you get those things."

"Really?!"

"Yeah, but it's going to be a bit difficult."

"Well I figured," you chucked in bittersweet.

"Meet me in the castle gardens at five in the afternoon." She got up from here seat. "I'll take you too her... I have to go now, (Y/N). I have royal assassin duties to attend, see you soon!" She bid farewell as you smiled.

"See you soon, Allysa. See you soon."

============================

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.8K 3K 28
๐— ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜€. Yup that was how everyone in NRC describes you as. But one thing about you is that, you are quite lucky. How? well your parents a...
2K 138 39
If you are finding this, hey I'm not going to continue this, or fix stuff either. What is this, is this. If I ever do pick this back up in the futur...
4.7K 94 14
Yandere Supernatural x male reader x Yandere Batfamily You are a vampire crossed Angel and Demon. You was not like the other Vampires in your family...
491K 18.6K 39
"why do you help him get her, if you didn't want him to?" "to be free" Yandere Student council president x reader. plot- You are the vice council pr...