The Wolf Inside Me

By KingQ0916

Dylan Avery hasn't met her wolf yet and no one knows why. Unlike her brother and best friend who have both sh... More

Characters
Chapter 1: Welcome to Everest Heights
Chapter 2: Grey Eyes
Chapter 3: Uncertainty
Chapter 4: Hard
Chapter 5: Panic
Chapter 6: Parents
Chapter 7: Confessions
Chapter 8: Touchdown
Characters: Aria and Ivy's Parents
Chapter 9: Meet the Parents
Characters: Dylan's Parents
Chapter 10: Secrets
Chapter 11: Surprise
Chapter 12: Lycan
Chapter 13: Forgiven
Chapter 14: Stunning
Chapter 16: Wet
Chapter 17: Bonded
Chapter 18: Transformation
Chapter 19: Followed
Chapter 20: Promise
Chapter 21: Broken
Chapter 22: The Call
Chapter 23: Little Bean
Chapter 24: The Cabin
Chapter 25: Blood Moon
Chapter 26: Darkness
Chapter 27: Breaking News
Chapter 28: Here we come
Chapter 29: Allies
Chapter 30: Astrid
Chapter 31: A New Plan
Chapter 32: Storming the Castle
Chapter 33: Newborn
Chapter 34: Tragedy
Chapter 35: Little One
Chapter 36: First Time
Chapter 37: I Miss You
Chapter 38: Double Date pt.1
Chapter 39: Double Date pt.2
Chapter 40: Heated
Chapter 41: Baby Fever
Chapter 42: New Plans
Chapter 43: Revisiting the Past
Chapter 44: Reconnected
Chapter 45: Shattered

Chapter 15: Date Night

2.7K 137 1
By KingQ0916

Dylan's POV - Friday October 7th 2022:

The car flew down the highway as we made our way towards the restaurant. Aria's hand still rested on my thigh, rubbing soft circles against it. Through the rear view mirror I saw Alex and Ivy cuddled against one another. Alex had her arm draped over Ivy, the small red head was resting her head on Alex's shoulder. Ivy met my eyes in the rear view mirror, a big smile spread across her face. The silence was broken by Aria turning on her playlist. We sung together until we arrived at the restaurant. 

"Geez Dill you really went all out" Alex said as she stared at the building. 

"Anything for you three" I slipped out of the car. I popped the seat forward and reached in to help Ivy out. Before the rest of them could get out I ran around the car to help both Aria and Alex out. 

"Wow even Dill knows how to help a lady out of a car" Ivy said as she playfully hit Aria's chest.

"Hey you know I'm not a top" Aria said with an eyeroll. My face flushed red as I listened to the two women.

"You know the only top here is Dill" Alex said as she intertwined our fingers together, I nearly choked on the air I was breathing. 

"On that note let's get going" I said tugging Alex towards the door.

Before going inside I handed the keys to the valet standing just outside of the door. I held the door open for my mates as they made their way inside. The restaurant was dimly let giving it an intimate vibe. The waiter brought us to the back where a private area had been set up. There was a large circular booth so we could all sit together. Small twinkling lights surrounded the booth. The flowers I had preordered were in a vase along with two candles that sat on either side of them. Ivy slid in first followed by me, Aria and Alex. The aroma from all the different foods filled the air. My mouth started to water and on cue my stomach grumbled. 

"Someone's hungry" Aria said nudging my side with her elbow.

"I may have forgot to eat lunch today" 

"Well I guess we are just going to have to feed you" Ivy said her eyes drifting over my body. 

The waiter arrived just as Ivy's words slipped out. The look on his face was absolutely priceless. I could tell he understood the underlying meaning to Ivy's words. He shook his head before taking our orders. 

"You really did go all out tonight" Ivy murmured

"I wanted our first date to be special. This is technically my first date ever." 

"Wait you've never even been on a date?" Aria's mouth hung slightly open.

"Nope Dill's a good girl" Alex winked.

"To answer your question no I've never been on a date. I wanted to wait to meet my mate. I wanted all my firsts to be with her." As I spoke I glanced between the three of them

"Ugh that's probably the most romantic thing I've ever heard" Ivy sighed.

"Agreed" Aria said running her fingers over my thigh.

"Hey it's my first time too!" Alex pouted.

"Actually it's not. Rae in tenth grade took you on a date." I said winking at her. 

"Ugh don't remind me" Alex said burying her face in her hands.

"Something tells me there's a good story behind that date" Aria said her eyes darting between Alex and I

"Well -" Alex cut me off immediately

"Don't you dare!" Alex warned.

"But I really want to hear the story" Ivy pouted while flashing Alex puppy dog eyes.

"Ugh fine!" Alex huffed. 

"Rae asked me out to spring formal when were in tenth grade. It started out okay we were having a good time together. We had a few drinks since she snuck in some alcohol. It was the first time I ever drank so the alcohol hit me pretty hard. By the time she asked me to dance I was already pretty drunk. The alcohol made me a little dizzy so when were dancing I may have thrown up on her...." Alex hid her face, clearly remembering that night. 

"You did not?!" Ivy exclaimed her eyes wide. Aria on the other hand just burst out laughing.

"That was really smooth of you sweetheart" Aria snorted as she gave Alex's leg a squeeze.

"I was lucky enough to witness the whole thing" I said with a wide grin. 

The waiter came by with our food pulling us out of our conversation. My stomach growled loudly as the waiter placed my steak in front of me. My mouth watered as I waited for him to set down the rest of the food. He asked us if we needed any refills before leaving us to enjoy our meals. As I was about to dig in I felt a light tap on my shoulder. I turned to see Ivy patiently waiting to feed me a piece of her steak. 

"If I remember correctly I said I was going to feed you" Her voice was low and sultry. My face heated as I got trapped in her gaze. 

She moved her fork closer to my lips, our eyes never left one another. The piece of steak brushed my lips as I parted them. A low moan left my lips when the steak hit my tongue. It was by far the best tasting steak I had ever had. She pulled the fork gently away from my lips.

"That was incredibly sexy" Ivy murmured placing a kiss on my lips. 

We ate in comfortable silence, each of us enjoying our meals. The waiter eventually returned with another round of drinks for the table. I stuck to water as I knew I'd be the one driving. However I had a few bottles of wine back at my place for later. The rest of the date went by quickly as we got lost in conversation. I checked the time realizing it was time to hit our next destination. I waited for my mates to finish off their drinks before we headed out. Alex was the only one who seemed to be a little bit tipsy. Probably due to the fact that her and I didn't drink very often. Aria and Ivy seemed to be able to hold their liquor better. 

When we got into the car I punched the address of the beach into my phone. I kept my phone on my lap to avoid them seeing where we were headed off to. Mostly I was hiding it from Alex, since I was taking them to a private beach Alex and I had found years ago. I was hoping since we were coming at it from a different direction she wouldn't recognize where we were. The car was filled with laughter and chatter as the girls tried to get information out of me. They were unsuccessful prying anything out of me but it was still fun to watch them try. When I pulled onto a small side road I glanced in the rear view mirror. Alex's eyes met mine and a huge smile started to take over her face. 

"I know where were going!" She said excitedly. 

"Tell us!" Ivy whined beside her. 

"Nope this is a really good surprise I promise" Alex said planting a kiss on top of Ivy's head. 

We came to a stop along side a trail that went into the woods. Aria and Ivy just looked at one another with confused looks on their faces. Their confusion made it hard for me not to laugh. They probably thought I was taking them out here to murder them. After I got out of the car I helped my mates out as well. 

"So what are we doing exactly?" Aria said nervously.

"Just follow us" I said taking Aria's hand while Alex intertwined her fingers with Ivy. 

The sun was getting close to setting as we made our way through the woods. The tree's around us were silent not even the hint of a breeze. The smell of the pine trees made me feel at home. I had always liked being surrounded by nature. Since being at school I hadn't had left the property. Alex had left a few times to let her wolf out, but since I didn't have that need I always just stayed on campus. A few meters ahead was an opening, you couldn't quite see the water yet. As we emerged from the woods I looked over to Aria. Her eyes were wide as she took in her surroundings. 

"How did you guys find this place?" Ivy gasped.

"A few years ago Alex and I went camping. We wandered through the woods the first day we were here and we ended up stumbling across this beach. As far as we know no one knows about it. We used to come here all the time and we've never seen anyone else here." I explained as we walked closer to the water. 

"This was definitely worth all the secrecy" Ivy said wrapping her other hand around mine. 

We stood in silence, watching the waves wash over the sand. As the sun began to set we all sat together on the sand. Alex took her usual spot on my lap. While Aria and Ivy snuggled in close on either side of me. I wrapped my arms around them pulling them in closer. We watched the sun as it dipped below the water. After a few moments the sky was lit up with thousands of stars. I had forgotten just how beautiful it was out here at night. Since we were in the middle of no where you were able to see all the stars in the sky. Back on campus with all the lights it made them harder to see. 

"So this is by far the most romantic date I've been on" Ivy spoke quietly against my shoulder. 

"Hey! I've taken you on romantic dates before!" Aria pouted beside me. 

"Yes you have but this is like a whole other level" Ivy said clearly trying to get a rise out of Aria.

"I see how it is. Now that Dylan's here I'm chop liver." Aria sighed dramatically. I could feel Alex laughing against my chest. 

"You are definitely not chop liver gorgeous" I said as I tilted my head down towards her. She looked up closing the space between us. Our lips touched and a soft sigh fell from her lips. 

"I feel better now" She murmured against my lips. 

"What about us?" Alex and Ivy whined. 

We took turns giving each other soft kisses, until Alex decided to push me into the sand. Unluckily for everyone else I pulled them down with me, we landed in a pile of giggles. Alex climbed up my chest placing a quick kiss on my lips before standing up. When she got to her feet she took off running towards the water. Articles of clothing were flying off of her as she tossed them behind her. Aria and Ivy just looked at each other with mischievous smirks. Before I could blink they were also running towards the water tearing their clothes off. I sat up watching as the three women discarded their clothing. When they reached the waters edge all three of them were only in their bras and underwear.  After a moment of hesitation they all took off hand in hand into the water. Alex shouted at me to come in with them. It was a very tempting idea to go in with them. However I realized if i did go in they would definitely see a very visible outline of my dick. Not that it mattered now since they knew about it. But for some reason I was slightly self conscious about it. 

As I sat with my thoughts I heard a pair of foot steps coming towards me. When I looked up I saw Alex standing in front of me. She was soaking wet with nothing on but a lacy purple bra and thong. Water was dripping down between her breasts and over her toned abs. The sight alone made my dick painfully hard. The fabric of my jeans felt like it was suffocating my dick. My face felt hot as I couldn't seem to tear my gaze away from her breasts. 

"See something you like?" Alex winked.

"Mhmm" I mumbled as my face continued to get hotter.

"Are you going to come in with us?" She asked sitting down beside me. 

"I-I want to I just -" I trailed off. Alex looked at me with a puzzled look.

"You can tell me whatever it is. You know I won't judge you Dill." She held my hand tightly. The contact made my body relax. 

"I-If I get my boxers wet you guys will see everything..." Alex's face softened.

"You don't have to be embarrassed Dill. If it makes you feel better we are all extremely attracted to you. You don't have anything to worry about." She buried her face into my neck placing soft kisses all over. 

"There's just one little problem" I mumbled

"What's that?" She asked with a raised eyebrow.

"You made me hard..." The words came out so quietly.

"What was that?" 

"Ugh you made me hard" Alex let out a small chuckle. She quickly slapped her hand over her mouth to muffle the sound. 

"Well if you are that embarrassed I can tell the girls to turn around so you can get in without us seeing." I nodded as she helped me stand up. 

She ran back towards the water leaving me behind. When she reached Aria and Ivy I watched as she told them to turn around. When the three of them were facing away from me I made my way towards the water. When I got close to the edge I started to undress leaving my clothes in a neat pile. The water felt cool and refreshing against my skin as I made my way towards them. Once I got waist deep I could feel my boner going down. By the time I reached them it was completely gone. 

We swam around each other occasionally splashing one another. Until the three of them decided to gang up on me. They all tackled me, pushing me under the water. When I came up for air Ivy was directly in front of me. Her lips only inches away from me. I started to lean forwards but was abruptly halted when a wave of water hit me in the face. Alex exploded with laughter but stopped the minute I had my hands around her waist.

"Don't you dare!" Alex screamed

"But I love seeing you wet" I purred as I launched her into the air.

Aria and Ivy were doubled over in laughter as Alex sored through the sky. She landed with a huge splash about 5 feet away from us. When she broke through the water she had a look on her face that could kill. She swam towards in retaliation. Before she could get to me I took off towards the beach. I could hear her yelling my name as I reached the sand. When I turned around I saw a very annoyed Alex stomping towards me, with Aria and Ivy trailing closely behind. As she got closer her I watched as her frown turned into a devious smile. For a moment I was actually scared of what she might do to me. When she reached me, she cupped my jaw bringing my face down to hers.

"If you wanted to see me wet all you had to do was ask" She purred into my ear. 

My brain felt like it had just exploded hearing those words. Heat rushed to my face and my heart started to race. Her arms wrapped around my neck as she pushed her almost naked body against mine. Alex leaned in closing the gap between us. Her teeth grazed my lower lip as my hands found her waist. A low growl vibrated against my lips sending shivers through my body. Just as I was about to slide my tongue into her mouth she pulled back. Alex pulled away from my grasp backing up slowly towards her clothes.

"That's for tossing me. Enjoy driving home with that!" She winked as she made her way to her clothing.

 I watched her as she picked up her clothing. The world felt as though it had stopped moving and I was just frozen in time. "What the fuck just happened?" I thought to myself. Aria and Ivy had their hands pressed against their mouths trying to hold in their laughter. As I looked down I noticed my compression shorts had a large bulge in them. "Well fuck me! This is going to be a great ride home"

"You okay Dill" Ivy giggled 

"Not another word" I said raising my hand.

I grabbed my clothing and made my way toward the tree line. There was absolutely no way in hell I was changing with the three of them giggling like that. When I found a decent sized tree peeled off my compression shorts. My cock sprang to life as my shorts pooled around my ankles. It throbbed and for a split second I considered fixing the problem myself. After a minute of hesitation I pulled on my jeans. The tight fabric felt even worse than my compression shorts. I quickly finished dressing and made my way back to my girls. All three were dressed and waiting for me at the forest entrance. 

"What took you so long?" Alex teased.

A flash of confidence went through me, I walked up to Alex leaving only inches between us. She swallowed audibly as I leaned down and brushed my lips against her ear.

"Wouldn't you like to know" I tugged her earlobe between my lips and released it with a pop. 

"Fuck" Alex moaned.

I turned around to face my other two mates. Their mouths were just hanging open staring at me with wide eyes. I pulled my phone out to use the flash light and headed back towards the car. Leaving my three mates dumbfounded. It took them several minutes to get back to the car. When they finally emerged from the woods, I noticed they were whispering between themselves. Alex had a mischievous look in her eyes which was mirrored by Aria. Ivy was the only one with a look of innocence. The other two made me nervous.

"Ivy do you want to sit up front?" I figured Ivy would be the safest choice, seeing as the other two looked like they were planning something. 

"I mean I'd prefer to sit on your lap but I guess the passenger seat will do" She sighed opening the passenger side door.

"What the fuck is going on right now?" My mind was reeling.

Ivy pulled the seat forward so Alex could get in. I made my way to the other side of the car to let Aria in. As she was passing by me she dragged her nails down my arm. As they ran down my arm goosebumps followed quickly behind. She stood up on her tippy toes to plant a kiss on my cheek before getting into the car. Once she was settled in the back seat I adjusted my seat back into position. There was an eerie silence in the car as I pulled back onto the road. I could hear Alex and Aria snickering in the back seat. I attempted to listen to what they were saying when Ivy turned the music on. After a couple minutes I just gave up the music was too loud to hear anything. 

In less then ten minutes we made it back onto the highway. This was the moment Ivy decided to reach over and squeeze my upper thigh. The sudden contact made me jump. Out of my peripheral I could see a smug smirk on her lips. Having her hand on my thigh made it incredibly hard to focus. My dick was straining against my jeans, which did not feel good might I add. I took a few deep breaths and attempted to put all my concentration into driving. That was until I felt Aria's lips on my neck. It was in that moment that I realized, not a single one of them would of been a safe choice to sit beside me. I was fucked regardless and now all I could do was pray that I didn't drive off this road. 

"If you want us to make it home I suggest you both stop" I tried to control my breathing.

"I suggest you drive you drive faster than" Aria said taking my ear between her teeth.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138K 3.9K 33
{Edited 7/1/23} Kaya is 29 years old, she has lost all hope of ever finding her mate, she has become depressed, and she pushed everyone away. She has...
423K 19.9K 45
FIRST BOOK IN THE REED SERIES❤️ The Story has been on Wattpad for 4 years. Reached almost 600K Reads before Wattpad delete...
61.3K 1.5K 24
A short Romance Novel : : : : "Just being yourself is special enough." I muttered, her lips touched mine, I sighed, and I pulled her closer. I want t...
543K 13.8K 39
She was my sin in the middle of the night and the name my body craved. She was my passion and I was her curiosity. From her infectious smile to those...