Tale of Silent Longing

By Radz_299

BOOK 1 OF TALES OF WARMTH' SERIES Love is a fascinating term described in several books. But what happens wh... More

π‘ͺπ’π’‘π’šπ’“π’Šπ’ˆπ’‰π’•
1| First Encounter
2| The Romantic Novel
3 | The Questionaire
4 | The First Kiss
5| Oh Dear Mrs. Mehta
7| The First Love Letter
8|The First Fight
9| Chemical Twists Of Feelings
10| Halloween
11| The Game Changer
12 | The Mysterious Car
13 | Room No 204
14 | The Announcement For the Big Day
15 |Mariah is Up to Something Strange
16| Some Unexpected Revelations
17 | Tanya To The Rescue
18 | Mariah's Confession
19| All's Well that ends Well
20 |Planning a trip
21 | Flight to San Diego
22| The Unsaid Feelings
23 | Arrived At San Diego
24| At the Haunted Prison
25| Exploring the Friendship
26 | Changing Dimensions
27 | The Evil Game
28 | Tanya is Upset
29| Feeling of humiliation
30| The Drunk Night
31 | Some Close Moments
32 | Confession of love
33 | Caught in the Act
34| Scared to be Confronted
35| Quick thinker
36| wakeup and Smell the coffee
37| Reeva Gets Nasty
38| A Trip to the Water park
39 | Reeva's evil trick
40| Finding Tanya
41 | Ice-cream at the beach
42 | The Confrontation
43| Returning Home
44| Joining the Society
45 | Tanya Finally Arrives
46 | karan's challenge
47 | Tough Training
48 | The Final Match
49 | Caught in the Rain
50| jahaan Reads Tanya's Dairy

6|The Love Rivals

110 21 1
By Radz_299

Mrs Mehta was very different from what they had come to think about her. Wife of such a big business tycoon as well as owner of such a big, successful skincare brand.

Supriya Mehta was a down to earth lady. She herself was from a middle class family who had set up a complete brand by starting her own business with her own hard work. She had become very successful even before her marriage to Harshad Mehta and after marriage, it seemed as if no one could ever stop her. But she had only one weakness and that was her son, Jahaan . He was her only child and hence his father kept him in a very strict environment since his childhood.

He always used to take all the decisions of his life himself and Jahaan could not refuse even if he wanted to. Since his childhood, Mrs . Mehta had seen Jahaan sacrificing his dreams for the happiness of his father.

She could never see Jahaan getting close to anyone. Neither could she know his friends, nor if he ever had a best friend. That's why she always wanted someone to come into Jahaan's life who would teach him to forget everything and live for himself.

She called Tanya to meet her because she really wanted to know whether she really liked Jahaan or not. She wanted to test Tanya with her own eyes. Mrs Mehta had enough people working for her to get her work out and she could get all the information about Tanya while sitting at home, but she preferred to meet her face to face.

"So, do you think Jahaan likes you back? I mean, how long has this thing been going on, Tanya ?" Mrs. Mehta asked excitedly.

Hiding her face in embarrassment, Tanya replied, "Umm..I actually haven't expressed my feelings to Jahaan ."

Illahi and Jordan , who were only trying to listen to them from a distance, felt that Tanya might not be able to handle the matter anymore and there were so many chances that the situation could get worse. That's why, they ran towards Tanya to support her and stood in front of both of them.

"Mrs. Mehta , she is telling the truth, it was just an accident, there is nothing wrong with it", Jordan announced. At the same time, Illahi pushed Tanya's chair back and stood in front of her. She slammed her hands on the table and yelled, "It just happened accidently and you can't torture Tanya any more than this' '. Mrs. Mehta could not understand anything and was feeling very confused.

"No no! you guys might have misunderstood the entire thing. She wasn't torturing me. In fact, she is on my side. So guys could calm down for a second..." Tanya started and trailed off.
Mrs. Mehta was still confused and she started looking around.

"What do you mean?" She questioned everyone while Illahi glared at her.

"We ourselves saw you shouting at her!" Illahi hissed.

Tanya put her hand on her head in embarrassment and said, "You both please sit down, I'll tell you everything". Tanya made them sit and narrated her conversation with Mrs. Mehta .

"Oh so you all came with a plan to fight with me, huh? And Jordan , you too?'' Mrs. Mehta said sarcastically.
Illahi interrupted, "So you want to say that Tanya should go to Jahaan and express her feelings?"

"Yes!... I know Jahaan very well. If you want to make him fall in love with you, you have to make the first move and express that you love him", Mrs. Mehta explained in a serious tone.
"But what if he rejects me?" Tanya asked.
"Yes, he is gonna reject you", Jordan announced. Hearing this from Jordan's mouth, Illahi yelled, "What the hell are you doing?"
"But I am telling the truth," Jordan said to Mrs Mehta .

"You don't understand Mrs. Mehta' point. She wants to say that if Jahaan remains unaware of Tanya's feelings then there are chances that you would never try to look at Tanya with that gaze",

Jordan explained and Mrs. Mehta  got up with a smile on her face.
"What's the matter Jordan , you have become very smart, just like your mother, I am impressed", she praised and turned to Tanya.

"Listen, Tanya , you don't have to rush. You are still very young to figure things out but let me tell you one thing, as soon as Jahaan's is gonna graduate, you will be returning to his father. Will you be ready to spend the rest of your life without the boy you like? You only have 4 years", Mrs. Mehta announced and left.

"What should I do Illahi , this is a big problem in front of me. On one side his mother said that I should tell him everything and on the other side yesterday, such an awkward scene happened, what should I do man, I can't understand anything", Tanya whined.

For the first time Illahi  also had no idea what she should say to her.

"This is a very complicated situation, Tanya . The only option left is to do the same thing that Mrs. Mehta said. She knows Jahaan more than anyone else", Illahi suggested.

They all started thinking of ideas to melt Jahaan over Tanya 's love confession while Tanya was very nervous. She was only afraid of how she would face Jahaan , and now she had to express her love as soon as possible.

The next day, due to some project of the fashion society, Illahi was unable to attend the class and this made Tanya even more nervous. She arrived at the class before anyone else and took a seat.

After some time, a few students started pouring inside the class. Tanya was still thinking of a way to express her love to Jahaan and that's why she didn't pay attention when two girls came to stand in front of her. One of them was last year's Miss Chicago competition winner, Reeva Singhania    and the other was her friend, Anika  .

Reeva was quite fashion updated in actual and she used to come to college also dressed as a model every day. Whenever she passed through the corridor, all the pairs of eyes used to get fixed on her. Inaya used to be Jahaan's classmate in high school and she considered Jahaan as her property. That's why no girl could ever come close to Jahaan even in school.

"Are you that fresher girl?" Reeva asked, without looking at Tanya . Her question made Tanya snap out of her thoughts and she looked at Inaya .
"Hey! Are you Miss. Chicago, Reeva Singhania  ? I saw your photograph in the newspaper. I heard that you are also from this college, and I was lucky to see you today", Tanya replied happily and Reeva chuckled egoistically.

"Yes. I am the one. You know, I used to think that if any girl has the most confidence here, then it is me. But no, you proved me wrong in one night by going to fresher's party night and kissing Jahaan Mehta . Well, who do you think you are!!" Reeva   yelled.

After listening to Reeva , March realized that her and Jahaan's photos had reached social media too.

"No, it's... it's nothing like that!
It was just an accident", Tanya  stammered and her face was flushed with embarrassment.

"Huh! Accident!" Reeva   spat. "I've never seen such an accident before!" She exclaimed.

The lecture was going to start in a while and students started looking at them. To avoid further embarrassment, Tanya  got up and went out of class but Reeva   and Anika  followed her out of the class. Anika  grabbed Tanya 's hand and stopped her.

"You can't not hide your actions by running away!" Anika  yelled. Tanya  was very angry at both of them but she did not want to create any scene again.

"I don't want to make a scene here, and by asking again and again it doesn't change the truth", Tanya  snapped and jerked her hand away from Anika's hold. "Please leave me alone", she croaked.

Reeva got very angry and took a few steps closer to Tanya .

"Listen, I've seen so many girls like you in my life and I'm very well aware of your tactics so don't even try to play smart with me. And why did that so-called accident happen between you and Jahaan  only? It was just one of your ways to come close to Jahaan ", Reeva   shouted.

Tanya 's anger was now hanging by a thin thread and tears started threatening her eyes.

"This is the last time I'm telling you guys to leave. I did nothing and it was just an accident", Tanya  yelled. Before Reeva   could say anything, a voice came from behind.

"That was not an accident", someone announced and when Tanya  turned around, she found Jahaan  coming towards her. He came walking straight to Tanya  and stood with his hand on her shoulder.

"Yes! It was not an accident, I kissed Tanya  on purpose", Jahaan  repeated himself. Reeva   looked at Tanya , shock was clearly visible on her face.

"J- Jahaan ... you're here, I don't know why you're taking her side, but I know very well that you didn't kiss her, you can't do it, she's not of your type", she blabbered.

"Listen, she was looking very beautiful at the party last night, so I could not stop myself and it was nothing more than a kiss. Also, it would be my problem and I do not need anyone else's opinion as to whatever had happened", Jahaan  replied, cutting off  Reeva .

Tanya was not surprised at all because she knew that whatever Jahaan  did, whatever he said, he only said to get Tanya  out of trouble. That's why she went to class with Jahaan  without saying anything. She did not make eye contact with anyone and just stared at the floor. She couldn't stop her tears from flowing and after seeing this, Jahaan  took out his handkerchief and extended it towards her.

"Don't think too much about them", he whispered and was looking at her with an intense gaze. Tanya , without looking at him, grabbed the handkerchief and started wiping her tears.

"Please don't think about what I said outside. It was just...", Jahaan  started and looked at Tanya .
"Okay! that's just me in the mood to fight", he added with a chuckle. Tanya  gave him a small smile and took out her phone from her pocket.

"What happened Jordan , are you alright? You didn't come to class today?" She asked, as soon as Jordan  answered her call.

" Tanya , I had to take my grandma to the hospital. Will talk to you later", he replied and disconnected the call.

Illahi was coming towards Tanya  but when she saw her face, she turned serious. When she reached there, she raised Tanya 's face by holding up her chin.

"What is this? Why are your eyes swollen? Who made you cry? Tell me what happened?" She bombarded Tanya  with questions while Tanya  removed her hands from her face.

"I will tell you everything only if you allow me to speak", Tanya  commented, rolling her eyes.

At the same time, Jordan  arrived there.
"Sorry Tanya , I should have come early today. I knew that it would not be a good idea to let you go alone in class today", he announced, panting while Tanya  looked at him with confusion.

"You already know what happened today? But how?" She asked and Jordan  took a seat beside her.

"Yes, I came to know from Jahaan , when I called him to ask for today's classwork, then he told me about Reeva ", he explained.

"Can someone please tell me what happened today? And who is this Reeva ?" Illahi  asked.

Tanya  told Illahi everything and after listening to her, Illahi  stood in anger, picked up her bag and started leaving.

"Where are you going now?'' Tanya  asked, grabbing her hand.

"Where do you think I'm going? To break that bitch's face who talked you like that!" Illahi  exclaimed and started leaving but Jordan  and Tanya  made her sit down and control her anger.

After some time, Illahi  calmed down and turned to Jordan .
"What does Reeva  have to do with Jahaan ?" She asked.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.7K 5.9K 15
⋆𝐀 π‡π’π π‘π¬πœπ‘π¨π¨π₯ π‘π¨π¦πšπ§πœπž 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀⋆ ⋆𓍯𓂃α₯«α­‘. #Book 2 of INNOCENT CRUSHES Series "I think I...
19.8K 443 39
What if your internet crush becomes your present? This is a story of a girl named Ahana who is jovial and carefree. She is like a boy named Aryan. He...
39.7K 3.5K 31
"If you love somebody, let them go, for if they return, they were always yours. If they don't, they never were." β™‘ "I saw this girl at the age of 13...
6.9K 510 20
BOOK 2 OF TALES OF WARMTH 'SERIES πŸŽ€πŸ«ΆπŸΌπŸŒΈ