Shape of you (Daniel Ricciard...

By Lieke4043

Stephanie (Stevie) has to deal with the aftermath of a life threatening disease and two young kids by herself... More

Prologue
Curly brown hair
Just a rough patch
Summer break (ups)
Take a good nap
Scarred for life
New paths
Paddock passes
Lightning strikes
Meeting Christian
Take that chance
Sweet dreams
An offer you can't refuse
Fingers crossed
Friends
Surprise surprise
Unexpected encounters
Coffee
First date
It's getting hot in here
Brown eyed girl
Come on over
The first
Stay
He's one of the good ones
I found you
Three words
I'll keep you safe
Melissa and Seb
Drop em out
A family of your own
Words
Absence makes the heart... miss you
It's time
The ultimate connection
Happy and loved
Ghost from the past
Starry nights
I'm on my knees
Silence
Between fear and hope
Your intentions?
Daddy
Family times.
Don't let them get to you
A special day
Let's tell them
Clearing the air
Think about it.
It looks bad
The fight is on
Not for sale
Court
Win or lose?
They're ours
Return down under
You win some...
Just a scare
Dress for the occasion.
Bright skies, or....
Tomorrow 10 o'clock
Private clinic
Calling the parents.
It keeps getting better
Married at First sight
Letting him know
Upside down
Black and blue
Love and lust
Celebrating a win.
Officially yours
Birthday flutters
It's time for family
My endless love
Speech
I'm gonna love you
There's alwsys that one person
Last one for now
Not ready
One more push
Isn't she lovely?
Look after yourself
More than a couple of weeks
Family together
Three nights
One step forward, two steps back
Alone
Mom's here.
Another day, another battle
Guilty
What now?
A new chapter
Las Vegas surprise.
Pole position
Who is the champion?
She's ready
It's good to be back
Bittersweet goodbye

The office

1.4K 57 44
By Lieke4043

"The car looks nice. I just don't have enough technical knowledge to see what they changed about it." Stevie laughs after Daniel and Seb pulled the black cover off their 2023 car.
"Me neither, Seb tried to explain some things to me, but my brain just won't register what he means. I just have no idea what he's talking about."

Both women are standing with a non alcoholic drink in their hands, Stevie decided she would be the designated driver today so Daniel could have a beer or two if he wants.

In her purse she hears her phone beep so she quickly checks it.
A wide smile appears when she reads the text she received.
"What are you smiling about? Is that your other lover texting?" Melissa jokes.
"As if I need one. Daniel keeps me way too occupied for me to be needing another lover." Stevie replies.

"No it was Tina. She is having a guest staying over tonight and she was checking if we were ok with that."
"A guest?"
Melissa puts her empty glass on a tray one of the waiters is walking around with.
"Yeah Charles arrived just when we were leaving. Tina suffered some harassment while she was in Maranello and she was not sure if she should break up with Charles because of it."

"What?! Of course she shouldn't. God I hate people sometimes." Melissa growls.
"Not all people. I mean I love Seb and I of course adore you and Daniel as well and Tina, she is so sweet. But really, most people are just dickheads."

"I know right? I sometimes feel like a coward though. I just don't have social media anymore so I don't have to face anything that's been said on there. Although I deleted it before me and Daniel became friends. When I saw Tiffany sucking Mitch's face on insta I just deactivated everything. Now I don't want to get back on it just because I don't know if I would be strong enough to deal with all the crap." Stevie watches Daniel and Seb on stage as they walk around the car looking at the differences they can spot.

"I can't blame you. I've seen some things, but I try to ignore it. Except for when Sebs ex was a bitch, that was really painful. But they have a history together. Those people online are strangers so it doesn't affect me as much." Melissa is glad Seb was able to get through to her then, those things Denise told her were really painful, playing on her insecurities. But the way Seb showed her how much he loved and desired her that night, several times, was enough to erase whatever Denise said to her.

"I'm sure people will say that I'm just looking for a sugar daddy to help provide for my kids. As if I can't do that on my own, I never needed Mitch to help me out and now I make even more so I don't need Daniel's money at all."
It's frustrating to know that it's so easy for people to judge about somebody they don't know anything about. But that's how things go and that's why Stevie just doesn't want to be confronted with it all the time.

"I know, imagine that in 2023 women actually provide for their own kids, even if they are together with a rich man. You'd think we still lived in the nineteen fifties or something."
Both women watch their men as they are being interviewed about their first impression of the car.

"I thought these launches would be exciting, but it's pretty boring isn't it?" Melissa asks Stevie, who can't help herself as she starts to laugh.
"I was afraid Christian would ask me to work tonight, but I wouldn't really mind working now." Stevie doesn't really want to work, but she didn't expect this launch to be so boring.

"Maybe we can help out in the kitchen?" Melissa grins.
"Absolutely not, the two of you aren't allowed in the kitchen."
Christian just walked by as he got off stage to go to the next interview.

"Well that eliminates that option." Melissa laughs.
Again Stevie's phone beeps in her purse, so she quickly checks it to see if it is Tina about the kids or maybe her parents about her dad.

But when she sees the name of the person who texted her she grunts.
"I'm guessing this isn't Tina who just told you about the amazing make up sex she had with Charles?" Melissa asks her.
"I hope she waits with that until the kids are asleep. After that she can have sex with Charles as much as she wants. Hopefully not on the couch though. I don't have to see it when I get home"

She shakes her head.
"No its my cheating, dickhead of an ex. I though he blocked me, but I guess there is something so important he needs to send me that he unblocked me. Not for the kids of course."

She opens the text Mitch has send her and she sees he put a link in the text.
'I guess you somehow always find guys who are cheating on you, it wasn't just me.' His text says.
"What a dumbass, what did he send you?" Melissa read the text with Stevie.

"No idea, but it seems like he is implying Daniel to be cheating on me."
Even though Stevie trusts Daniel, there's still a nagging feeling in the pit of her stomach after Mitch's text.
"Well Daniel isn't cheating, so just check the link." Melissa tells her.

She presses it and is confronted with a picture of Daniel hugging a woman. She can't tell straight away who the woman is as she only sees the back of her, but she does seem familiar.
The picture is taken in a forest, but she has no idea where and when.

"What the hell?"
She shows the picture to Melissa who immediately starts to laugh.
"Oh girl that's me! I can reassure you, Daniel and I are not seeing each other and he is absolutely being faithful to you. I have no idea who took that picture, but I did meet up with Daniel the other day."

Stevie is glad it's Melissa, because she trusts her friend and Daniel for sure. But why would they meet up somewhere in a forest. It's still February and not exactly amazing weather outside.
"What were you doing? If you and Daniel aren't hooking up, why not meet each other at our place, or yours?" Stevie asks Melissa and now Melissa starts to look a bit nervous.

"Well... that is something I can't say. But I swear to you, the reason me and Daniel had to meet there, wasn't because we are doing anything bad behind your back. You will eventually find out, but I'm not telling you anything else."
Melissa is worried she already said too much, but she needs to make sure her friend isn't worried that she and Daniel are sleeping with each other.

She loves Daniel as a friend, but her heart and body belongs to a certain German race car driver. Not an Australian one.
The idea alone of betraying her friend like that wouldn't even come to mind. She would never do something like that.

"Why can't you tell me more? What is going on?" Stevie still is eager to find out why Daniel and Melissa were meeting up somewhere without her even knowing. It seems Daniel is wearing his running gear, so this was probably when he went out on that long run. He wasn't just out running though, he was meeting up with her best friend. And now that best friend can't tell her why.

"Stevie just trust me on this. You will find out soon, it's a good thing. Nothing is going on between Daniel and me. Please say you believe me." Melissa pleads. She can't ruin the surprise Daniel is planning. If Stevie finds out Daniel is going to propose it will be ruined. Daniel has such a cute plan in mind for the big moment. There's no way she is going to spill the tea about it.

"I believe you, I don't think you and Daniel would do that to me, but you understand why I'm a bit nervous about this."

"Of course I get it. But Daniel isn't Mitch, he would never do anything to hurt you. And I'm not like Tiffany out to steal your man. Did you see the man I'm going home with tonight? I mean come on, like I would ever look at another guy. Just be patient and don't interrogate Daniel about it." Melissa looks her straight in the eyes and Stevie can only see pure honesty in them.

She doesn't understand why Mitch would send her something like that, after all he now full on admits that he cheated on her.
"That guy really is a dumb motherfucker isn't he? Admitting he cheated on you and then trying to put the blame on you. I would save that text. You never know when it might come in handy. Just don't worry about Daniel. He's fully dedicated to you and your babies."

Stevie smiles, Melissa is right, she has nothing to worry about with Daniel. Mitch may try to hurt her, but she can't exactly trust anything he says. He has lied to her throughout their entire relationship while Daniel has always been open and honest with her. There's no way she should ever take Mitch's word over Daniel's.

"You're right Mel. I'm sorry I even asked."
"Don't be sorry. You've been cheated on once, that leaves a scar, so of course you can ask about it. I would never lie to you and neither would Daniel."
Stevie puts her phone away and suddenly Melissa pulls her into a hug.
"You're my best friend. I would never jeopardize that."

"Me neither. I am very curious about what you and Daniel were talking about though."
Melissa grins.
"You'll see. Now how about we make this party feel more like a party. Let's dance."

Stevie looks around. Nobody is dancing even though there is music playing.
"We would be the only ones." She says, but Melissa just shrugs.
"So what? We are two sexy women who are allowed to have fun right? Come on let's enjoy ourselves."

She drags Stevie onto the floor and starts to move to the beat of the music. Throwing her hands in the air and swaying her hips.
It's like she doesn't have a care in the world and doesn't give a crap about what people might think.

Stevie decides life is too short to be scared about what other people think and she joins Melissa.
Very soon Geri joins them and the three women are having a blast.
"The men are watching. Lets give them a bit of a show." Geri grins and she starts to sway her lips seductively.

Melissa and Stevie look at each other and grin, then they also put in a bit more effort to make their movements sexy and seductive.
For Stevie it feels a bit like how she danced a couple of days ago for Daniel, except this time she is keeping her clothes on.

When she looks over at Daniel, she can tell he is undressing her with his eyes, he is supposed to be giving an interview, but she has definitely distracted him.
She can tell how relieved he is when he is done and with large strides he walks over to her.

"Come with me." He says.
"Why? I'm dancing." She teases him.
He gives her a look that tells her he isn't in the mood for games. His eyes are darker than usual and when she scans his body she can she his jeans are a bit snug around his crotch.

"Please, come with me." He tells her again and this time she nods.
When she glances over to Melissa, her friend is winking at her with the dirtiest look on her face.

Stevie shakes her head, as if they are going to do anything here.
"Where are we going?" She asks Daniel who has her hand in his tightly, definitely not letting her go until they get where he wants to go.
"Somewhere private." Is his short answer.
"For what?"
Surely he can't mean...

They reach a familiar office and Daniel opens the door.
When they are both inside he shuts it behind them and locks it from the inside.
"Daniel! This is Christian's office. What do you...."
Before she can finish her sentence he slams his lips on hers. His kiss is almost desperate, it's hot as he claims her mouth without hesitations.

His hands are soon on her bum, grabbing the skirt of her dress and scrunching it up.
Deep inside Stevie knows she should stop him before it is too late, but the way he is kissing her makes her brain stop functioning.
He pushes her lower body closer to his and she feels his bulge pressing against the zipper of his jeans.

"The way you were dancing just now reminded me of your little show the other day and I just had to have you." He sighs after they break up the kiss for a little moment.
"We can't here, it's Christian's office." Stevie tries to protest.
"So what? I won't tell him if you won't."

With his hands under her thighs he lifts her up, forcing her to wrap her legs around him.
He presses her back against the wall and grinds against her with that hard bulge.
"Can't you feel how hard I am for you?" He asks her as if she could ever miss it.

"Of course I can. I just... oh!"
Daniel pulls her halter so the button that is supposed to hold it together, pops open.
For a moment Stevie is worried that he broke it, but when the front of the dress falls down she can see the button is still there.

Her naked skin of her back is pressed against the cold wall, which makes her nipples hard like little pebbles.
"So fucking beautiful." Daniel groans before cupping one breast with his hand.
Stevie makes sure to keep her legs firmly wrapped around him which gives him the freedom to use his hands on her.

He lifts her breast up a bit as he lowers his head. His lips curls around her nipple as he sucks it in.
"Oh shit!" She moans, her body betraying her brain by responding immediately.
Her core throbs and is already getting wetter with every flick of Daniel's tongue over her nipple.

He tugs it gently between his teeth, before releasing it to give the other one the same treatment.
Every shred of resistance inside her has now evaporated. She doesn't want him to stop anymore, she just wants him to claim her, whether that is in Christian's office or not.

As his lips cover hers again he turns her around and walks through the office. She can feel him lower her down on a hard, cold surface.
When she opens her eyes she realizes she is now sat on Christian's desk.
"Daniel! It's his desk!"

He just grins.
"I always wanted to do it somewhere I really shouldn't."
He pulls his shirt over his head, revealing that amazing body Stevie loves so much.
How can she say no to him when he is looking like that and touching her the way only he can.

She reaches out and lets her hands roam his warm skin. His chest hair tickle the palm of her hands.
She feels his abs as she moves further down, they are so tight that it almost doesn't seem real. It's almost too crazy to realize that she is allowed to touch him like this, that she can touch every part of his sculpted body.

"The door is locked right?" She asks him for her reassurance.
"Yeah it's locked."
"Ok good. I wouldn't want anybody walk in while you are standing here with your pants around your ankles." She grins as she unbuttons his jeans.

"They aren't around my ankles." He states.
She pulls his jeans down and they drop on the floor, ending exactly where she said they would.
"Now they are."
He leans with his hands on the desk next to her thighs and stares into her eyes.
"You are fucking sexy you know that baby?"

"I guess that makes two of us then." With her hand in his neck she pulls him closer so she can kiss him this time.
Her tongue slips through his slightly opened lips and their tongues start a frantic battle for control.

At the same time she cups his hard cock over the fabric of his boxers. She is now so turned on it doesn't really matter where they are, she just wants him right here and right now.
But first she wants to taste him, so she lets herself slide off the desk and she gets down on her knees in front of Daniel.

He is looking down at her as she pulls his boxers down to release his aching cock. It's rock hard and throbbing, desperate for release. The sight of her on her knees makes him even harder.
Her hands are warm and soft on his thighs, she follows the outline of his tattoos until she reaches his balls.

Very carefully she cups them with one hand, almost weighing them before she gently massages them.
"Holy fuck." He moans and when he feels her warm, wet mouth around his leaking tip he forgets to breathe.

Her wicked tongue flicks over the little hole where droplets of precum keep dripping out. He can hear her moan softly when she tastes him, just before she takes him in her mouth even further. 

He takes her thick, black hair in his hand in a makeshift ponytail. He wants to see her face as she is sucking him, the way his cock disappears into her mouth, her small hand wrapped around the shaft and the other on still massaging his balls.
It's the most amazing view and he can't get enough of it.

"You suck me so fucking good. I would love to fill that sexy mouth of yours, but I'm going to fuck you and cum inside of you. Then you will feel my cum dripping out the rest of the night." He groans as he pushes her head so his cock slides in her throat further.
She doesn't pull back, she doesn't gag, she just takes him without any trouble. 

He starts to thrust his hips as he holds her head, fucking her mouth. It is something he hasn't done before with her, because he didn't know if she could take it. But she just looks up at him through her thick eyelashes and he knows she is loving it.

They never lose eye contact as he thrusts his hips, the tip of his cock hitting the back of her throat. He knows he has to stop soon or he won't be able to, but it feels so good.
He can feel the tingle starting to increase so he pulls back, his cock is glistening from her saliva as she wipes her chin.

"I'm sorry. I couldn't restrain myself." He says as he pulls her back on her feet.
"Don't say sorry. I loved it. I love sucking you. You taste delicious." She smiles at him while she is licking her lips.
"Well I'm thirsty now, so get that cute bum of yours back on the desk, I need to taste you now."

Stevie hops back on the desk and he grabs her hips, pulling her to the edge of the hard wooden surface.
She is wearing a red thong, matching perfectly with the soles of her shoes.
He pushes the dress up so it is wrapped around her waist, before pulling the thong down her legs.

With her feet still in her expensive heels, he spreads her legs and kneels in between.
His head is between her tights and he admires the view for a moment.

Her labia are soaking wet and when he spreads them with his thumbs he can see her clit, swollen and ready to be licked.
"You really have the most amazing looking pussy ever. And the most delicious tasting one as well." He says before pressing his mouth on her womanhood.

"Oooh god." She moans as his tongue quickly locates her most sensitive spot.
She leans back on her elbows, surrendering to the amazing sensations he is giving her.
He draws little circles around her clit, before he flicks it a few times making her body twitch.
He sucks it in between his lips, just like he did with her nipples and she is seeing stars behind her closed eyelids.

Suddenly she feels him push his tongue inside her as far as he can and she opens her eyes to look down at him.
His eyes meet her and she can see the little lines next to them which is telling her he is smiling.

He focuses back on her clit and not long after that she can feel that build up in her lower abdomen. She knows she is getting closer to her release and Daniel is not slowing down.
He can tell by the sounds she is making and the way her legs are starting to shake that she is close.

He wants to taste her as she cums so he goes back to drawing little shapes around and over her clit. Teasing her and pushing her closer to that edge.
She grabs the desk and her knuckles turn white from the force she is holding it with. It's like she is holding on for dear life when that amazing feeling grows stronger and stronger with every flick of his tongue.

"Daniel.. I... ooh fuck."
She tries not to make too much noise as he pushes her over that edge and her body tenses up before it releases again. The waves of her orgasm crashing over her as she bites her lip trying to prevent herself from crying out.

Daniel holds her legs firmly to make sure she doesn't fall off the desk as he extends her orgasm with his tongue lapping up her juices that are gushing out of her.
"Fuck, fuck, Daniel stop! I can't... it's too much." She pleads and he gets up after placing one final kiss on her clit.

He stands between her legs and she wraps them around him again, pulling him closer.
He lowers his head to taste her nipples again before he lines himself up with her entrance.
She is more than ready for him, but still she gasps when she feels him slide inside her.

She should be used to his size by now, but every time she feels her body stretch around him she is again taken by surprise.
It's the same for him though. Even though he has a bit more experience, it has never been like it is with Stevie.

Her body seems to be made for him, it's like she was molded around him. It just took him a while to find her, but now he couldn't imagine being with anybody else ever again.

"Oh baby I don't know how it is possible that you feel so fucking amazing. But you are just so perfect."
Even though he wants to fuck her hard and fast, he starts out slowly enjoying her tight walls clench around him every time he thrusts himself deep inside.

She grabs his biceps as he starts to pound inside her a bit harder, her nails digging into his skin.
Usually he leaves his marks on her, like accidental bruises from his fingers or marks in her neck from him nibbling on her skin.
This time it seems it's the other way around and he loves it.

He reaches with one hand and grabs her chin, his lips find hers as he never slows down.
Their thighs smack together as he slams inside her hard and deep.
With their mouths connected they moan and pant, sharing each others breaths as he brings them both closer to that point of no return.

That moment where they will both lose themselves in each other even more. He always tries to climax at the same time because that just makes them feel even more connected.
He just knows that for him that moment is coming closer very fast and he also knows there's nothing he can do to stop it or slow it down now.

"Oh fuck Stevie I'm gonna cum."
"Me too, oh god Daniel!"
Daniel feels as if he explodes inside of Stevie, his balls tighten and seconds later his cock begins to squirt his seed inside the woman he loves so much.
His entire body trembles from the intensity of his orgasm.

To prevent themselves from crying out each others names too loud, they press their lips against each others. This way the sounds get muffled and they connect even more.

Stevie's entire body clenches around Daniel's. Her legs squeeze around his waist, taking his breath away, her hands hold on to his arms for dear life and her internal muscles milk every last drop out of Daniel.

For both it feels like the longest orgasm they ever had, it's like Daniel keeps shooting more cum inside her and her orgasm also doesn't feel like it is fading at all.

Maybe it was the tension of possibly getting caught, maybe it's the feeling that they are doing it somewhere forbidden, maybe it is just the love they feel for each other.
But once they are finally back on planet earth they are both drained of their energy.

Daniel rests his head in the crook of her neck, he is very fit and well trained, but right now he can barely catch his breath. Stevie keeps stroking his back, his skin feels a bit damp from the thin layer of sweat that has formed there.

"That was... holy shit." He mumbles against her neck.
"Yeah it was." She giggles, only now realizing that she is still on top of Christian's desk, Daniel's cock is slowly slipping out of her and she won't be able to take a shower or clean herself up unless she gets to the toilets very quickly.

"Can you move yet? We really need to make sure Christian won't find out what we did in here." She asks Daniel and slowly he takes a step back.
"You definitely won't forget about it. The rest often night you'll feel my cum dripping out of you." He grins.

"Yeah, thanks."
She will go to the toilet after she gets dressed again, she needs to check if she looks like she has just been fucked properly and then maybe she can somehow freshen up a little bit.
She knows she won't be able to get everything, but maybe she can do a bit of damage limitation.

Carefully she gets off the desk and when she checks it, everything seems fine.
They get dressed and then make sure everything on the desk is exactly how it was before. Or at least they hope they did.

Just as they want to sneak out of the office they hear footsteps approaching.
Stevie's heart is pounding in her chest, she is praying that it isn't Christian who needs something from his office.

The footsteps stop right in front of the door and the couple looks at each other, both with worry in their eyes.

"Ehm guys, I'm sure you're having a blast in there, but Sky Sports wants to talk to Daniel and Seb."
That is definitely not Christian, that was the voice of Melissa. She saw them disappear into the hallway where the offices are so she guessed which office they eventually ended up in.

"Thanks Mel, we'll be right out." Daniel answers.
"Good. I hope you didn't make too much of a mess."
They can hear the amusement in Melissa's voice. She wouldn't mind if Seb dragged her into one of the offices to do exactly what she knows Stevie and Daniel just did.

Or maybe she should just drag him in one after his Sky Sports interview.

The door opens and Stevie and Daniel appear in the doorway, both looking a bit flustered and heated.

"I'm glad you are having fun. Now let's go back to the party." She grins.
"I'd better go find Seb then. I'll be back as soon as possible." He turns to Stevie and this time he kisses her soft and loving.
"Sure I'm just going to get something to drink and I'll see you later."

Daniel walks back to the party hall and immediately Melissa turns to Stevie.
"You lucky bitch. Lets get you to the ladies room, because your hair is a mess and you look like you've had about ten orgasms."

"Good idea. And it wasn't ten. It was two."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.7K 3K 38
Georgina Preston has heard everything about Daniel Ricciardo. Whispers from friends of friends have kept her endlessly up to date with his life even...
230K 2.6K 52
In the adrenaline-fueled world of Formula 1, Willow DeVille stood out not just for her exceptional driving skills but also for her determination to b...
87.6K 2.1K 39
Devin has been a physiotherapist in F1 for two years. As one of the best in the field specializing in motorsport physiotherapy, Devin is sought after...
57.1K 861 34
„You're perfectly wrong for me And that's why it's so hard to leave." - Shawn Mendes --- After 4 years, Azalea (24) moves on and starts to go on date...