RWBY team COMBAT

By johnmr01

When five guy meet each other and find out their all bin kicked out unwanted and a nobody but when they work... More

Bio
Bruticus
The C-TEAM
Team COMBAT song
How we got to beacon
The First Step
The Emerald Forest
Players and Pieces
The Badge and The Burden
Jaunedice
Forever Fall
The Stray
Black and White
Best Day Ever
Welcome to Beacon
Painting the Town
Burning the Candle
Dance Dance Infiltration
Field Trip
Search and Destroy
Mountain Glenn
No Brakes
Breach
COMBINE for round one
Featst
It's Brawl in the Family
Lessons Learned
Never Miss a Beat
Fall: Onslaught vs Sun
PvP
Battle of Beacon
Heroes and Monsters
End of the Beginning
A feather of a rose
Rose and feathers 2
FireRocket and snowflakes
RPG and shotguns
Leader, Monkey and a Cat
The sly Fox in the White fang
A Fox, Cat, Monkey and a leader
Bird, feather, rose, ninja, knight, hammer
Reunion
The brothers reunited
Argus Limited
Uncovered
So That's How It Is
The Coming Storm
Alone in the Woods
The Grimm Reaper
Dead End
Lost
Stealing from the Elderly
The Lady in the Shoe
Seeing Red
Our Way
The Greatest Kingdom
A New Approach
Ace Operatives
Pomp and Circumstance
Sparks
A Night Off
Worst Case Scenario
Cordially Invited
As Above, So Below
Out in the Open
Gravity
With Friends Like These
The Enemy of Trust
Divide
Ruby team
Jail time
Team Yang
Ultimatum
Risk
Creation
Worthy Of These Final Word

Fight for the lamp

44 0 0
By johnmr01

(The full moon illuminates the night sky above Haven Academy. On the school grounds, Qrow RWY, JNR, Brawl, Vortex, Blastoff and Oscar on the school as the group soon enter the building and are greeted by Leonardo, who is standing on a terrace at the top of the stairs)

Lionheart: Why hello. Thank you for... coming. (nervously) There. seems to be a lot more of you than last time. (nervous chuckle)

(Qrow and the rest of the group stop to look up at Lionheart)

Qrow: Eh, you know what they say, "The more the merrier". So what's going on with the council?

Brawl: Yeah when can we head out and start busting heads!

Lionheart: Why. did you bring your weapons?

Vortex: Because why wouldn't we?

Qrow: Leo, we're Huntsmen. You okay?

Lionheart: Of course! Of course, sorry. Just haven't had my evening coffee.

Qrow: Look, it's nice to see you, but we got work to do. Are we getting support from the council or not?

(While the two talk, Yang Xiao Long notices from the corner of her eye a black bird perched on a balcony railing)

Yang: Mom?

(Everyone's attention is turned to the bird. It flies away just as Qrow shoots at it, but he misses. The bird flies down behind Lionheart, transforming into Raven. Everyone glares at her)

Ruby: Raven.

Nora: They... they really are magic...

Brawl: Crazy right.

Vortex: I? I just can't believe it?

Blastoff: It still defies all logic.

Raven: (taking her mask off) If you're going to shoot me, shoot me. That was insulting.

Qrow: What are you doing here?!

Raven: (walking down the stairs) I could ask you the same thing. You've been scheming, little brother. Planning to attack your own sister.

Qrow: Leo... what have you done?!

Raven: Leo did what any sane person would in his position - he looked at all the information he had in front of him, assessed the situation, and made a choice. And it seems you all have too.

Qrow: (angry) You have the Spring Maiden.

Raven: I do.

Qrow: Then hand her over and let's work together! We can beat Salem!

Raven: All that time spent spying for Ozpin and you still have no idea what you're dealing with. There is no beating Salem!

Ruby: You're wrong. We've done things that most people would call impossible, and I know the only reason we were able to do it is because we didn't do it alone! We had people to teach us, people to help us, we had each other. Work with us. At least I know we'll have a better chance if we try together. Please.

(Ruby holds her hand out. Raven glares at it)

Raven: (scornfully) You sound just like your mother.

Vortex: Ruby!

(Suddenly, Raven draws her sword and creates a portal with her Semblance. From the portal, a fireball is launched but vortex gets in the way of Ruby as he blocks it with his wing in their metal form)

Vortex: I got you Ruby.

Ruby: Thanks Tex.

(Just then someone walked through the portal)

Cinder: Hello boys and girls.

(She is then joined by Vernal, Emerald and Mercury as they too step out from the portal)

Ruby: (glaring) Cinder.

(Cinder and her group line up alongside Raven)

Mercury: C'mon guys, is that any way to greet your old friends?

(Yang growls at him)

Qrow: Everybody, stay calm.

Brawl: Hard to do that when we have them here!

(Suddenly they hear the doors behind them open up)

Oscar: Oh no.

(Hazel is seen closing the doors behind him as he enters)

Hazel: The White Fang is prepping demolition and securing the school grounds. No one's getting in, and no one's getting out.

Brawl: oh I got the big guy.

(Outside, a White Fang soldier is seen placing a bomb on the CCT tower. The camera zooms out to show more bombs all primed set by more White Fang soldiers. Adam looks on)

Adam: Once the charges are set, move back to perimeter watch. Tonight, Haven falls. (he smiles evilly)

(Back inside, everyone watches Hazel slowly approach them. They turn their attention back to Cinder)

Weiss: This was all just a trap?

Ren: It appears so.

Blastoff: (whispers) Yeah but we have the numbers.

Qrow: Raven, tell me. how long have you been with them?

Cinder: (mocking) Aww, don't take it personally, little bird. Your sister was a recent addition. The lion on the other hand... Entrance into the Vytal Festival was a real treat, Leonardo's been sending Salem all sorts of information for a very, very long time. Isn't that right, professor?

Lionheart: (shamefully) Stop it.

Qrow: It was you... you sit on the Mistral Council. You had information on every Huntsman and Huntress in the Kingdom, and you gave it all to her?

Lionheart: I—

Qrow: I couldn't find any of them, because you let her kill them!

Lionheart doesn't say anything, only still having a sad expression on his face.

Cinder: Aw now, don't beat yourself up about it, Lionheart, I'm sure Tyrian and Hazel would've found them on their own eventually.

Jaune: What is wrong with you...? (seething) How can you be so broken inside. to take so many lives, and then come here and rub it in our faces like it's something to be proud of?!

Nora: Jaune.

Jaune: (enraged) All with that damn smile on your face!! (tears stream from his eyes)

(The rest of the group draw their weapons ready to fight as brawl cracks his neck and knuckles)

Qrow: Everybody, stay calm!

Brawl: Screw calm!

Vortex: Yeah I'm with brawl.  

(Cinder just glares at jaune)

Jaune: I'm gonna make you pay for what you did!! Do you hear me?!

Qrow: Kid!

Jaune: Well?! SAY SOMETHING!!

(After a short pause, Cinder says her response)

Cinder: Who are you again?

Blastoff: Jaune if you going at her I got your back.

Jaune: Thanks.

(At this Jaune gains a look of shock, and then of anger. He transforms his sword into its two-handler form and advances forward as blastoff turns his sniper into a sword and joins him. Cinder summons a glowing scimitar and blocks both their attack)

Ruby: Jaune!

(Ruby leaps into the air, but a chain wraps around her and she is pulled to the ground by Emerald)

Emerald: You're not getting near her.

(Jaune and blastoff are then pushed back by Cinder and the three begin their duel. Yang runs forward to join the fight, but Mercury lands in front of her)

Mercury: Hey there, Blondie. I'm thinking you owe me an apology for my leg, don't ya think?

(Yang growls and uses Ember Celica to propel herself forward)

Raven: (to Vernal) Take out the heiress. Don't bother wasting your power, she's not worth it.

(Raven then draws her sword as Qrow uses Harbinger to lock blades with his sister)

Qrow: Running away was one thing, but this... you've crossed the line!

Raven: Sorry, brother. Sometimes family disappoints you like that.

Qrow: We're not family anymore.

Raven: Were we ever?

Qrow: I thought so, but I guess I was wrong.

(Vortex then come in flying as he kick raven away as the three red eye swordsman begin to fight. Qrow dodges two more swings as Raven follows and clashes swords with vortex dual blades as they then begin to fight as they both look into each other eyes raven see something she haven't see in a long time but she is then cut off as vortex turns one of his swords into is Uzi for and start shooting but she steps back and blocks them with her sword as qrow jumped in. While they fight the battle Vernal draws her weapons and confronts Weiss)

Vernal: Let's see what the Schnee name really means.

(Vernal draws her weapons, while Weiss holds Myrtenaster en garde)

Weiss: I'm more than a name.

Vernal: Hm, prove it.

(Weiss activates a glyph below her and projects herself forward to fight the Spring Maiden. Meanwhile, Oscar sneaks up the stairs to Lionheart while Hazel confronts Brawl, Ren and Nora, who hold up their weapons defensively)

Hazel: I don't wish to fight either of you.

Ren: Nor I you.

Nora: But we will if you're with her!

Brawl: Speck for yourself I love fight. (Drop his weapon) come we fight like MEN!

Hazel: (cracking his neck and knuckles) Very well, then.

(Hazel proceeds forward as brawl runs and punches him in the face. As Lionheart nervously watches the fights going on, he then notices Oscar walk up behind him)

Lionheart: Young man, I don't know who you are or what you think you're doing, but for your sake, I suggest you leave. Now.

(Oscar defiantly remains stationary before taking a few more steps toward Lionheart)

Lionheart: I'm warning you!

(Lionheart holds out Stalwart which switches to active mode, while Oscar prepares to draw something from behind him)

Lionheart: That's enough!

(Lionheart rotates his weapon, having a glyph appear above it which then conjures a flaming rock that launches at Oscar, who holds out his arms in front of him defensively as the attack explodes. Oscar is unscathed, though his Aura shimmers. He continues to proceed up the steps and draws his cane)

Lionheart: (eyes widening) Ozpin?

Oscar: Not quite.

(Oscar then proceeds forward as his attacks force Lionheart on the defensive. Lionheart blocks or dodges most of them, one drives him against the rail. Oscar hits it as Lionheart avoids another strike, then follows up with a swing that sends Lionheart staggering down the steps. He jumps down to continue attacking and eventually manages to whack Lionheart back a few steps)

Lionheart: This can't be... I knew you would be back, but... you made it here! You found Qrow! How?

Ozpin: (mentally) Leo... what happened to you?

Lionheart: Wait. You can't have had this form for long. You're... not really Ozpin right now. Boy. Child. If I deliver you to Salem, she'll have to be pleased with me, and I can finally get out of all of this! I can finally be free!

(Lionheart, now determined, preps his weapon again)

Oscar: What do I do?

Ozpin: (dryly) Fight.

(Oscar proceeds forward. Meanwhile, Weiss leaps around on her glyphs, dodging Vernal's weapons as she throws them like boomerangs. After backing into a pillar Weiss is then forced on the defensive and creates a large ice wall. She then stabs Myrtenaster into the ground as her Arma Gigas summon crawls out of her glyph. Suddenly, a large beam destroys the ice wall as well as the Arma Gigas before it could be fully summoned. One of Vernal's weapons knocks Weiss back several feet)

Vernal: (catching her weapon) Don't think I'm going to let you take the easy way out.

(Elsewhere, Jaune is knocked to the ground as blastoff come in and locks swords with her)

Cinder: (chuckling) I'm starting to remember him now, he's the dense one that can't tell when he's out of his league.

Blastoff: Shut up.

(Blastoff then kicks cinder as he use his fire on her witch blinds her as Jaune gets back up and clashes blades with Cinder again as she then make other blade to fight off blastoff too. Ruby watches them fight but is snapped out of her distraction by Emerald. She then transforms Thief's Respite into its revolver forms and fires at Ruby, who twirls around Crescent Rose blocking Emerald's shots)

Ruby: Why are you doing this?! Salem's--

Emerald: I don't care about Salem! But I owe Cinder everything. You want to fight her that bad? Be my guest.

(Emerald then activates her hallucination Semblance, creating a wall of fire which Cinder emerges from and charges at Ruby. Suddenly, Cinder's form disappears, while Emerald trips Ruby. Ruby fires a bullet that narrowly misses Weiss, who is blocking Vernal's shots with Myrtenaster. Weiss attempts to summon, but Vernal is too quick and prevents her from doing so with a shot to the back. Eventually, Weiss manages to launch Vernal out of the way using a glyph and prepares to summon again. Suddenly, Vernal appears in front of her and lands a point blank attack that depletes Weiss' aura. Weiss lets out a pained scream. Jaune hears this and looks in her direction as tears well up in his eyes)

Blastoff: No Weiss.

Cinder: Are you going to let her die too?

Jaune: Stop messing with me!

Cinder: If that's what you want.

(Cinder then ignites her scimitar, which is now fully coated in flames. Cinder and Jaune proceed forward to clash. Ruby looks behind her and notices this. She briefly thinks back to the moment when Pyrrha Nikos died, and her eyes start to shine bright again)

Ruby: NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

(A bright light engulfs the area but dies down when Ruby is knocked unconscious by Emerald. Suddenly, Cinder falls to her knees, holding her arm in pain. She looks up, and barely misses Jaune's attack as it chips her mask that conceals the left side of her face. As Cinder moves out of the way, Jaune trips and falls. Cinder gets back up and shoot a fire ball at blastoff which sent him back, activating her Maiden power while doing so. She then steps on top of Jaune to hold him down)

Cinder: Did you think you actually had a chance against me?! You?!!

(Jaune struggles to reach for his weapon as blastoff hits the wall and try's to shake it off while Cinder calms herself and deactivates her Maiden power)

Cinder: You're just a failure with a death wish.

Jaune: (struggling) If I die buying them time, then it's worth it. They're the ones that matter.

(Cinder looks to Jaune's comrades as they fight against their respective foes. Nora jumps up attempting to bring her hammer down on Hazel who grabs it. He tosses her aside then uses his arms to block Ren slashing with Stormflower. As them punch him in gut then grabbed his head and made it make contact this his knee as he then throws him a few feet. Mercury blocks Yang's attack then ducks under a shot and leaps back. He launches himself up but only hits the floor as she moves. Before smiling evilly as she looks back down to him)

Cinder: You think so?

(She then notices Weiss get knocked back several feet away, and begins to slowly proceed toward her while she conjures an obsidian spear)

Blastoff: Ah ok that hurt.

Jaune: No... (watches helplessly while Cinder continues to advance towards Weiss) NOOOOOOO!!!

(Cinder throws the spear and it impales Weiss through her abdomen. She gasps in shock as everyone stops their fighting and stare in shock as well. The spear then disintegrates as Weiss goes motionless and slumps forwards)

Jaune: WEISS!!!

(Cinder is shown smirking. Jaune quickly gets up and runs past Cinder and blastoff gets up and runs to her as well to try and save her. Oscar Pine watches Jaune approach and pick up the unconscious Weiss from his position. He then looks over to the unconscious Ruby. Angered, he smacks Leonardo with cane in hand, causing him to fall down the stairs and into Hazel, who remains unfazed as Lionheart falls to the ground. Oscar quickly runs over to Ruby, with Nora joining him)

Oscar: Ruby, get up! Get up!! We need you!

(Hazel was fight brawl as he is still stand till he punched him right into one of the pillars as he then picks up Lionheart by his collar, lifting him off the floor)

Hazel: You're lettin' that boy make a fool of you.

Lionheart: That's not just a boy! It's Ozpin. (Hazel's eyes widen when he says this) He's already reincarnated!

(Hazel drops Lionheart and looks over to Oscar, who is still trying to nudge Ruby to wake her up. He then notices his cane being held in the young farm boy's hand)

Hazel: Ozpin?

(Suddenly, the usual calm demeanor of Hazel slowly turns infuriated. Ruby stirs for a bit)

Oscar: Ruby! You—

Hazel: OZPIN!!!!

Oscar looks up.

Ozpin: (mentally) Oh no...

Hazel: You thought you could hide from ME?!!

(Hazel rips his coat off, and then grabs a pair of lightning Dust crystals from a couple of pouches on his legs)

Hazel: You'll pay for what you did! You'll die over and over again!!

(He stabs the lightning Dust into his arms, with his blood vessels turning yellow and popping out from his skin as well as having some lightning coat them. His eyes glow yellow, and he lets out an intimidating roar. Oscar slowly backs away, holding his cane up cautiously)

Oscar: Do-- do we fight?

Ozpin: (afraid) No, run!

(Hazel leaps forward to charge into Oscar, but Qrow gets him out of the way in time. Qrow transforms Harbinger into its scythe as vortex then start to shoot at the big guy. while Cinder watches. Raven and Vernal walk to her sides)

Cinder: (angry) Ozpin is here?!

Raven: Is that a problem?

Cinder: I'm not sure, but right now we got the upper hand. Let's not waste it.

(Lionheart is shown on his knees when Cinder's voice gets his attention)

Cinder: (offscreen) Leo! Open the path to the vault!

(Lionheart gets back up and approaches the statue in the room. He takes out his pocket watch and places it in a small niche on the statue. The hands on the watch gradually spin faster and the statue lowers. Yang watches the situation in front of her. She looks to Jaune, blastoff and Ren as they tend to Weiss and then looks over to Nora who is still trying to wake Ruby up. As brawl get himself back up and pull out a tooth. Nora looks to Yang)

Nora: Stop them! We've got your team covered!

(Yang lingers a bit before heeding Nora's advice, but she gets kicked to the ground by Mercury. He is then joined by Emerald)

Emerald: You wanna get to them? You're going to have to get through all of us.

(Emerald uses her Semblance to create multiple copies of Mercury, which surround Yang. Meanwhile, Jaune uses his hands to apply pressure on Weiss' wound, while Ren holds her wrist checking her pulse)

Jaune: Ren, talk to me!

Ren: (sadly shaking his head) This is bad.

Jaune: No, no, no, no, not again! Weiss, c'mon, please!!

Blastoff: I could maybe use my fire on her to seal up the injury but I don't know if I can make my flames that small.

(Meanwhile, Vernal steps onto the platform leading down to the vault)

Cinder: (to Lionheart) Make sure they leave Ruby alive. This won't take long.

(Cinder steps onto the platform. Raven looks back a bit as she hears her daughter fighting vainly, shaking her head before she steps on the platform too. The platform then lowers down. Oscar is then shown dodging out of the way as Hazel slams while vortex is trying to do a choke hold from behind him)

Vortex: Hey big. I think it time for you to go down. (He then grabs my leg) ah crap.

(Then throw me off as I go flying by Yang and leaven Oscar alone)

Ozpin: Oscar.

Oscar: No!

(Oscar dodges another attack from Hazel)

Ozpin: Oscar!

Oscar: I told you, no!

(Oscar gets punched back by Hazel several feet into a column)

Ozpin: Please, let me take over! I can handle him!

Oscar: You told me I needed to fight for myself! (standing back up) So I will.

Ozpin: This is not your fight!

Oscar: What does that mean? Why is he so upset with us?

Hazel: He didn't tell you my tale, did he, boy? (he approaches Oscar menacingly) I thought you looked familiar, to think that evil was inside you when our paths first crossed. (he holds his fists in the air) Your blood won't be on my hands, it'll be on his.

(Qrow jumps in the way to block Hazel's attack, but he slams his fist into the ground, the shockwave knocking both him and Oscar back. They both get back up as Qrow engages Hazel. Qrow dodges a punch then slashes at Hazel, who blocks the sword with one arm)

Oscar: What was he talking about?

Hazel: Tell him, Ozpin! Tell him how you KILLED HER!!

Oscar: Her?

Ozpin: Gretchen Rainart was Hazel's sister. Despite her brother's wishes, she enrolled at Beacon Academy to become a Huntress and tragically lost her life on a training mission. Hazel. holds me responsible. Please, let me fight. I know Hazel. He's wounded in a way that cannot be healed.

Hazel: You know now! (tossing Qrow aside) You can forgive me for what I'm about to do. (begins approaching Oscar)

Oscar: Did she know?

(Hazel stops in place)

Oscar: Did she know the risk of being a Huntress?

Hazel: She was only a child! She wasn't ready!!

Oscar: She made a choice! A choice to put others before herself! (holding his cane up defensively) So do I.

Hazel: Then you've chosen death!

(Oscar glares back, determined)

Ozpin: I'm sorry.

Oscar: What?

(Oscar's eyes glow and his body falls to the ground as Ozpin takes over him. Ozpin looks up, and Hazel looks back at him, enraged)

Hazel: OzzzzPIIIIIIIIN!!!!

(Meanwhile, Jaune and Ren continue tending to Weiss as blastoff try's to make a small flame to help her but they keep coming out to big)

Ren: She's hardly breathing. I... I don't know what we can do.

Blastoff: I'm trying but my flames aren't meant for small things. I'm sorry.

(The both of them look down to Weiss as she struggles to breathe, before suddenly stopping)

Jaune: No, it wasn't supposed to be like this! Please! (voice breaking) We can't lose anyone else.

(Jaune sadly closes his eyes. Suddenly, a faint shimmering sound is heard and a white aura starts to coat over Weiss' body. Weiss suddenly gasps for breath again)

Blastoff: Um jaune look.

(Hazel and Ozpin fight each other intensely, Ozpin dodges several blows as one punch hits a column as brawl stepped in and delivers three strong punches on him. Lionheart tries to intervene by launching another attack from Stalwart, but is stopped by a gunshot from Qrow. The two of them begin to fight each other, with Qrow swinging Harbinger at him. Then following up with a kick before blocking several of Lionheart's projectiles. With the two busy Ozpin, brawl, and Hazel engage each other again. Hazel tries to smash him with his fists, but brawl stops his fist as he holds them Ozpin moves fast jumping around while striking the man several times. Till brawl pushes him away and hit him in the jaw he then goes after ozpin and their fight moves back over to the terrace. Ozpin kicks off a wall dodging fists and electric blasts, striking Hazel's face then jabs him several times in the chest. Eventually, Ozpin manages to roll under him and knock Hazel down on all fours with a hit to the legs as brawl then jump and slams both his fist down on him as he then move over to Ozpin as her twirls his cane and they prepares to deliver the finishing blow, but Hazel roars and smashes his fists into the ground, creating another lightning shockwave. Meanwhile, Weiss starts to gasp and breathes normally again as the white aura encoating her continues to glow)

Jaune: Huh? Wha- what's happening?

Blastoff: I think you healing her?

Ruby: (off screen) Weiss!

(Nora helps Ruby up on her feet, who then quickly runs over to her teammate's side)

Ruby: What happened? What's going on?!

Ren: (smiling) I think she's going to be okay! She seems to be stabilizing.

(With Weiss breathing again, Ruby smiles, relieved that her friend's life is not endangered anymore. Ruby then hears her sister and vortex struggling against mercury and the fake him only getting knocked back by Mercury. Yang charges forward, and so does vortex but Mercury's form disappears as a result of another one of Emerald's hallucinations. Emerald then creates an image of Raven, which Yang is hesitant to attack)

Vortex: this is starting to piss me off.

(Yang then blocks another attack from Mercury, but his next series of hits manage to knock her down again. As he then gone for vortex but blocks him kicks with his sword. Ruby then looks over to Oscar and brawl fighting Hazel, with the latter's attack becoming too wild and unpredictable for the young boy. Oscar is then hit by one of Lionheart's projectiles and holds his shoulder in pain. Hazel is about to punch at Oscar again, but Qrow pushes Oscar out of the way and takes the blow in his back, launching him upwards. As brawl gets back into the fight with a smile. Ruby then lifts Jaune's hands up to see that Weiss' wound has closed)

Ruby: Whatever you're doing, don't stop!

Jaune: I won't.

Ruby: Good. Oscar and brawl needs help.

Ren: I'm on it.

Ruby: Jaune and Weiss still need cover!

(Ren takes out StormFlower, while Nora approaches his side holding her hammer)

Nora: No one's gonna touch 'em. (smiles)

Ruby: (smiling) Okay, make it happen, RNVJR!

(Ruby stands back up, transforming Crescent Rose into its scythe form and flips over. She lands to her sister's side, knocking Emerald back. Emerald's Semblance copies of Mercury then disappear, reforming back into the main Mercury)

Yang: Thanks, sis. (standing back up)

Vortex: This is getting annoying.

Yang: You okay?

Ruby: No, I'm angry.

(Ruby proceeds forward)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.3K 275 7
The great mysteries of the multiverse and its many possibilities far beyond....... just kidding just wanted to try my own multiverse story
16.3K 462 74
A young hero, an exalted heiress, a troubled rogue, a party girl, and a knight. These are the five members of RWBY, a team brought together and train...
2K 20 9
Warning: 5th reboot. that says it all. And some swear words. Also read the damn description first. Description of the story: When you know that death...
90K 1.3K 14
Remnant, a world full of fight. Humans vs Grimms, Humans vs Faunus, and even Humans fight themselves. Between all of those fight, stand one man. The...