RWBY team COMBAT

By johnmr01

When five guy meet each other and find out their all bin kicked out unwanted and a nobody but when they work... More

Bio
Bruticus
The C-TEAM
Team COMBAT song
How we got to beacon
The First Step
The Emerald Forest
Players and Pieces
The Badge and The Burden
Jaunedice
Forever Fall
The Stray
Black and White
Best Day Ever
Welcome to Beacon
Painting the Town
Burning the Candle
Dance Dance Infiltration
Field Trip
Search and Destroy
Mountain Glenn
No Brakes
Breach
COMBINE for round one
Featst
It's Brawl in the Family
Lessons Learned
Never Miss a Beat
Fall: Onslaught vs Sun
PvP
Battle of Beacon
Heroes and Monsters
End of the Beginning
A feather of a rose
Rose and feathers 2
FireRocket and snowflakes
RPG and shotguns
Leader, Monkey and a Cat
The sly Fox in the White fang
A Fox, Cat, Monkey and a leader
Bird, feather, rose, ninja, knight, hammer
Fight for the lamp
The brothers reunited
Argus Limited
Uncovered
So That's How It Is
The Coming Storm
Alone in the Woods
The Grimm Reaper
Dead End
Lost
Stealing from the Elderly
The Lady in the Shoe
Seeing Red
Our Way
The Greatest Kingdom
A New Approach
Ace Operatives
Pomp and Circumstance
Sparks
A Night Off
Worst Case Scenario
Cordially Invited
As Above, So Below
Out in the Open
Gravity
With Friends Like These
The Enemy of Trust
Divide
Ruby team
Jail time
Team Yang
Ultimatum
Risk
Creation
Worthy Of These Final Word

Reunion

32 0 0
By johnmr01

(Back in Mistral, Qrow is seen leaning against a stone railing after finding out that some of the huntsmen and huntresses he was looking for a gone not just one but all of them)

Qrow: This isn't right. I get one or two of them, but. all of them?

(Qrow sighs and hangs his head in disappointment. Suddenly, he hears the sound of Raven's portal behind him)

Qrow: Raven?

(The sound of two motorcycle is heard coming from the portal)

Qrow: (surprised) Oh.

Brawl: Hey old man.

Blastoff: Miss us.

(Back at the house Team RNJRV are in the kitchen as they prepare dinner Ruby and Ren are cooking at the stove, Jaune is setting up the table, and Nora is cutting carrots, occasionally eating slices. And vortex is cutting out beff and chicken)

Ren: Alright, the first batch is just about done.

Ruby: Awesome! Now we just need Qrow and we'll be all set.

Vortex: and the rest of the huntsman he's bringing with him.

Nora: (still eating carrots) Do you really think he's gonna bring that many people? This is a lot of food. (eats another carrot slice)

Vortex: Well if brawl was here we would have to make a whole batch for food him. That guy can eat a lot.

Nora: Well the guy is twice are size and has muscle like a ox.

Ruby: Uh, yeah brawl does. And I don't know, but it sounds like we could use all the help we can get.

Qrow: (off screen) I'm back!

Ruby: Be right there!

Ren: (to Ruby) You're going to overcook that.

Ruby: No I'm not, shut up!

Qrow: (off screen) Hey, uh, Ruby? Vortex?

Ruby: I'm coming!

Vortex: Be out in a second.

(Some smoke comes from the pan Ruby is cooking with)

Ruby: (to Ren) Fine! You take over.

(Ruby grabs the tea tray and Vortex grabs the plate and glass and head to the living room)

Ruby: (looking at the tea tray) So, we didn't know how many people were coming.

Vortex: So we just cooked all of it.

(They look up, and gasps as they drop what they were holding and its contents, which shatter on the floor. They both stares in disbelief at the sight of not only Qrow, but also brawl, blastoff, Weiss and Yang as she approaches her little sister)

Ruby: (voice cracking) Yang, I... I'm so sorry! I- I should've stayed, and I should've talked to you more! I'd-- I just... (tears start pouring from her eyes) I wasn't sure if you wanted me around and--

(Suddenly, her big sister gives her a strong hug)

Yang: I love you. (tears stream from her eyes)

(Ruby sobs as she leans into her sister's hug)

Ruby: I love you too.

Vortex: Brawl, blastoff.

Blastoff: Good to see you.

Brawl: Oh stop it and come here the both of you.

(Brawl goes and gives both of his bother a big strong hug as he start to manly cry)

Brawl: (Cry's) I missed you guys so much!

(Jaune, Ren and Nora enter the room, smiling at the sight of the two sisters embracing each other. Qrow smiles as well. Oscar Pine enters the room)

Oscar: Uh.

(He looks up, seeing Ruby and Yang hugging, and smiles. Weiss smiles as she wipes a tear from her eye, before frowning while looking down)

Ruby: Weiss.

(Weiss looks up, and sees the two sisters open their arms up for her. She smiles and eagerly joins them in their hug. Everyone smiles as they watch three of the four Team RWBY members embrace each other)

Brawl: IM SO HAPPY TO SEE YOU ALL AGAIN! But who's the pipsqueak.

Oscar: Oh I'm Oscar nice to meet you.

(After that dinner hits the table and is abuzz as the members of Team RWBY, JNPR and COMBAT all talk over each other indistinctly. The mood is quite cheery, with them all smiling and laughing)

Yang: (laughs to Jaune) How do you lose your map at a time like that?

Jaune: Believe me, I've asked myself the same thing ever since.

Vortex: Well we did just see a buried town and rushed in.

Jaune: Yeah good point.

(Yang, Weiss, and Ruby laugh, while Jaune smiles and giggles sheepishly)

Nora: Hey, but you made up for it, Mister Muscles! You shoulda seen this guy take a giant Grimm head on!

Vortex: Yeah it was crazy man.

Jaune: I couldn't have done it without Ruby wearing it down.

Ruby: Uh, me? Did you see Ren during that fight? He was out of control!

Ren: I'm sorry, I may have lost my temper momentarily.

Vortex: No! Out of control as in awesome or cool man.

Ren: Oooohhh. (smiles) Thank you.

(Everyone at the table bursts into laughter)

Vortex: I love this guy.

(As dinner continues, Weiss tells her story about how she accidentally summoned a Boarbatusk during the Schnee charity ball. And blastoff shot it)

Ruby: (gasps) You did not!

Blastoff: Oh she did alright.

(Weiss has her face in her hands)

Weiss: Yeah, right in the middle of the party.

Yang: Please tell me you let that lady have it.

Weiss: Of course not! Even if I did really want to.

Brawl: You should let the beast hit her.

Blastoff: It would have till I shoot that thing in the face. And had a serious talk with that woman seriously Atlas woman are all the same.

Nora: (crossing her arms, skeptical) No way, I don't believe it.

(Weiss summons her Boarbatusk right next to Nora. The Grimm summon growls, causing Nora to yelp and fall to her side. Weiss, Yang, Jaune and Ren all laugh)

Brawl: Nice

(As dinner nearly finishes, Yang shows off her robotic prosthetic arm to the rest of the group. All of them react in awe)

Yang: It's not a replacement for the real thing, but I'll make sure to make good use of it.

Jaune: That's amazing.

Ren: Incredible.

Vortex: Bet I packs a punch.

Blastoff: You know swindle could probably upgrade that for you.

Brawl: um looks good.

(Ruby gets all starry-eyed and quickly zooms over to her sister's side to admire her arm)

Ruby: (holding Yang's arm up) And it's just as strong?

Yang: Hm, sure is.

(Suddenly, they hear a bang on the table. Nora and brawl have their arm out ready to arm wrestle)

Brawl/Nora: Wanna bet?

Brawl/Nora: Jinx!

Weiss: Nora, Brawl please, now's not the time.

Brawl: It is always the time for year those who use their fist in combat have settled it this why for ages to see who is stronger. Now let's go!

(Despite Weiss' protest, Yang, Brawl and Nora arm wrestle. Jaune and Ren cheer on Nora while Ruby cheers on for her sister. While blastoff and vortex cheer for brawl. Weiss looks on disdainfully)

(Nora is in front of for brawl and Yang as brawl garb Nora left hand and Yang her right as they go)

Jaune: Don't let her beat you! You can do it! Come on!

Ren: You can do this! Show 'em what Team JNPR's made of!

Ruby: C'mon, sis! Aw, you can't lose to a girl in a skirt!

Weiss: You wear a skirt, Ruby.

Ruby: Weiss, you're not cheering loud enough!! (she shakes Weiss, who is still frowning)

Vortex: You can't lose your to strong man!

Blastoff: Come on brawl so them what real strength is!

Nora: It definitely feels like the original, I'll give you that!

Brawl: After this I get a turn with her new arm.

Yang: Yep. But, it does have some new features!

Nora: Heh, oh yeah?

Brawl: Like what?

(A robotic sound is heard coming from Yang's arm, and suddenly Nora's is knocked back but brawl was hold her right hand so she didn't go far as he stands up looking at her holding Yang's detached arm in her hand. Nora groans in pain while the others look on in concern, except for Yang, who has a smug grin on her face)

Jaune: Did she... win?

Brawl: Um I don't think so?

(As Nora realizes she's holding Yang's robotic arm, causing her to scream and throw it away from her. Yang laughs while she catches her arm)

Vortex: Well that was something.

(Later on, Jaune helps clean up the dishes)

Jaune: Gyah. We ate it all. We'll brawl anyway how can a big guy like you eat three time what we can? (he picks up the pot holding all the bowls) Oh, I think I'm gonna be sick.

Yang: Easy there, Vomit Boy, I believe in you.

Jaune: (sarcastic) Oh, we're doing nickname throwbacks now. Wonderful. (walking away with the dishware in his hands)

Weiss: (giggles)

Nora: I mean, the Ice Queen seems to like it.

(Weiss stops giggling, and Ruby bursts into laughter at Nora's remark. Weiss smiles nonetheless)

Weiss: (rolls her eyes) I so did not miss you people.

Blastoff: oh come on you so did. And I think she likes it.

Nora: (gasps) Oh my gosh, she really does like it! What went and warmed your heart while you were gone?

Weiss: Hey! You make it sound like I used to be terrible.

Vortex: Well you kind were terrible at the beginning at least.

Yang: Yeah. Just a lot to deal with it once.

Weiss: Hmph!

(Yang playfully sticks her tongue out at Weiss)

Ren: It's been a long time. We've all grown in our own ways.

Ruby: You really think so?

Ren: Well, think back to when we were all at Beacon, would you say you ever did anything foolish or embarrassing? Or do you think you were perfect?

Weiss: Oh gosh. (she buries her face in her hands again)

Yang: I may have been a little too gung-ho from time to time.

Ruby: Heh, you? I tried to 1v1 a Nevermore on the second day of school.

Vortex: Yeah till blastoff here blow it head off.

Blastoff: Oh come on. It wasn't the cool.

Brawl: Are you kidding that explosion was awesome.

Jaune: Yeah, well. don't even get me started.

Ren: Well that embarrassment - that desire to go back and tell yourself not to be so stupid - that just proves you're not the same person you used to be. You're smarter, you're kinder, you're stronger, and you're not done growing yet. None of us are.

(There is silence for a brief moment)

Blastoff: Wow.

Ruby: Yeah, turns out Ren gets real deep when he feels like talking.

(Everyone giggles)

Nora: Well, hold on, I thought I was pretty great in school!

Vortex: Yeah so where we.

Blastoff: Yeah. If anything we were the cool kids.

Brawl: Definitely.

Yang: Even at the dance? When you spilled punch all over yourself in front of--

Nora: Yes, especially the dance! Thank you, Yang!

(Yang covers her ears from Nora's yelling, who has her scroll out playing "Shine". Ruby laughs)

Qrow: (off screen) How can nine kids possibly make so much noise eating dinner?!

Blastoff: Well it's like you said their nine of us and we're catching us I mean it's bin a few months.

(Qrow and Oscar are seen standing next to Jaune. Nora presses her scroll to stop the song. Oscar gives a small laugh)

(Everyone relocates to the second-floor living room, with blastoff, brawl, Weiss and Yang having finished being filled in on what everyone else knows so far)

Weiss: So, the Maidens. Magic. Salem. It's all true?

Blastoff: This is crazy. Every fairy tale is true?

Qrow: Uh-huh.

Ozpin: Miss Xiao Long, is this more or less what your mother told you?

(Yang doesn't respond, still having her arms crossed. Weiss answers for her)

Weiss: For the most part.

Yang: You forgot something. You forgot to tell everyone what you did to Qrow and my mother.

(Ruby gasps)

Jaune: What is she talking about?

Vortex: Yeah is there still more?

Qrow: Oh, great.

Ozpin: Hm, that's not a secret I thought she would give up so easily. Your mother must trust you a great deal.

(Yang scowls at him)

Ozpin: My ability to reincarnate, though a curse, isn't without a few key benefits. Much like the Maidens, I too possess a certain. magical power. (he stands up and walks next to Qrow) Using this power, I was able to gift the Branwen twins the ability to see more, to move freely and be unburdened by their natural bodies. I. well. gave them the ability to turn into birds. (chuckles) Rather ridiculous sounding out loud, isn't it?

Brawl; Yeah it is.

Blastoff: And that coming from the guy who forms are leg when we combine.

Oscar: (mentally) Wait, what?

Ruby: Uncle?

Ren: You turned them. into birds.

Nora: Alright, now you're just messing with us.

Vortex: Yeah. I mean I have wing but I don't actually turn into a bird.

Jaune: (angry) What else is new?

Weiss: He's telling the truth. We saw it. Yang's mom. changed, right in front of us.

Blastoff: I was the craziest thing ever.

Yang: (to Ozpin) Why would you do something like that? I mean, what is wrong with you?

Qrow: Yang, that's enough! We made a choice. We wanted this.

(Yang relents)

Brawl: You wanted to be able to turn into birds?

Ozpin: (to Qrow) May I? (Qrow nods) Granting this power to them was no trivial task, and I can assure you it was not done frivolously. I required assistance in gathering information on Salem's plans, as well as searching for Maidens when their hosts became unclear.

Ruby: Okay, so, have you done this with others? Like General Ironwood? Or Professor Goodwitch?

Ozpin: As helpful as that might be, unfortunately, it is not that simple. My power is finite, and if I'm being honest, dwindling. The amount that I gifted to Qrow and Raven was, all things considered, rather miniscule. You see, centuries ago, I sacrificed a great deal of magic to four young women, who I hoped would use my gift for good. They were the first Maidens.

(everyone is silent for a moment)

Ozpin: Miss Xiao Long, it was never my intention to lie to you. To any of you. There are just some matters that I prefer to. play close to the chest. (looking to Qrow) I believe that's how you phrased it?

Qrow: (chuckles) Yeah.

Ozpin: Everyone has a choice. The Branwens chose to accept their powers and the responsibilities that came with them. And later, one of them chose to abandon her duties in favor of her own self-interest. Now, all of you have a choice. If anyone wishes to leave, now is the time. There's no shame or disgrace in abstaining, only in retreat.

(Everyone is silent as they ponder Ozpin's words)

Brawl: You think we're going to run after we come all this way?

Vortex: Yeah no way that's going to happen.

Blastoff: Yeah we're with you ozpin. Besides we got three out of five so ether way we're staying.

Ozpin: Thank you. Very well, then.

(Yang suddenly stands up)

Ruby: Yang?

Yang: If Ruby sticks around, then I will too. If there's one thing I know about her, it's that she somehow always knows the right thing to do.!But, if we're going to help, if we're going to keep risking our lives, no more lies. No more half-truths.

(Everyone remains silent. Ozpin and Qrow exchange a brief look with each other)

Ozpin: (smiling) Understood.

(Yang sits back down)

Jaune: So... what now? I mean, what can we do?

Ozpin: Mm, that is a difficult question. One that I believe is best answered tomorrow.

Jaune: What do you mean?

Ozpin: The road ahead is undoubtedly filled with hardships and peril. However, it's been far too long since you have all been together. (he puts his hand on Yang's shoulder) Please, take tonight, enjoy this moment. (Yang smiles)

(Suddenly Oscar's eyes glow, with Ozpin giving him control back to his body. Oscar realizes he has his hand on Yang's shoulder)

Oscar: Geh!

(quickly takes it off and nervously holds his cane in his hand. Yang and Weiss laugh at him, before hearing a noise from Nora)

Nora: (suddenly realizing) Oooohhh. Raven? Qrow? They're birds!! Cracked it!

(Ren shakes his head at Nora being slow on the uptake)

Brawl: Wait! Do we have Magic. Is that how where able to combine as one?! Did you give onslaught magic! (Grabs Oscar by both his arms and start to shake him) ANSWER ME LITTLE MAN DO I HAVE MAGIC!!!!!!

Oscar: (being shacked) I don't know please stop shacking me.

(After that we all then get a goodnight sleep till an early morning in Mistral. Ruby is seen lying on the ground on the patio outside of the training room. She watches a group of four birds flying together, before one of them flies away from the group. As she watches it fly, Ruby sees vortex and Yang peek over her head)

Yang: You're up early.

Vortex: Glad to see I'm not the only one.

Ruby: (smiles) Hey sis. Vortex.

Yang: Boop.

Vortex: Sup.

(Yang lets her hair down and uses it to tickle her little sister's nose. Ruby giggles affectionately at her older sister's action. Ruby then sits up as Yang and Vortex sits down next to her)

Ruby: (sighs) What are you two doing up?

Yang: Can't fall back to sleep.

Vortex: I'm an early bird.

Ruby: Ah, me neither.

Weiss: Well, fortunately, coffee exists.

(Weiss carries a tray with three cups of coffee and walks over to join her teammates. She lowers the tray down so Yang and Vortex can grab a cup)

Ruby: No, please!

Weiss: Don't worry, I put in blasphemous amounts of cream and sugar, just for you.

(she holds the cup out in front for Ruby)

Ruby: Oh yeah! Nice Weiss strikes again!

(Suddenly, Weiss pulls the cup away just as Ruby was about to grab it)

Weiss: I will pour this on you and it will burn.

Vortex: Come on Weiss. Ruby was just joking.

(She hands the cup to Ruby, who nervously giggles. Weiss sits down next her teammates and grabs her cup of coffee after placing the tray down next to her)

Yang: Can't believe we're actually in Mistral.

Ruby: That's what you can't believe?

Vortex: Not all the crazy stuff that magic is real?

Yang: Well, yeah! And all the other magic and stuff. But. Okay, you know what I mean!

Weiss: I honestly wasn't sure if I'd ever see you all again.

Yang: Well, here's to defying expectations.

Vortex: Here. Here.

(Yang, Vortex, and Weiss clink cups together, while Ruby gulps her cup down in one go, opening one eye to glance at the others' cups)

Ruby: I just wish Blake could be here with us.

Yang: Yeah, well, she made her choice.

Weiss: What's that supposed to mean?

Yang: (showing bitterness) I mean she could've been here if she just stuck around. It's no big deal though. We'll be fine.

(Vortex, Ruby and Weiss have concerned expressions on their faces)

Ruby: Don't you want her here?

Vortex: Yeah I mean come on she you teammate?

Yang: Why would I want her here?

Ruby: Are you still mad at her for leaving?

Yang: (scoffs) Oh, whatever gave you that idea, Ruby? No, I'm totally fine. I'm great.

Weiss: Okay, calm down.

Yang: (her eyes turn red) Don't tell me to calm down!

Vortex: Ok chill Yang.

(Vortex, Ruby and Weiss gain startled expressions)

Ruby: Whoa, Yang.

(Yang realizes what she did, and her eyes turn back to normal. Her hand shakes while holding her cup)

Yang: Whatever.

(She gets up and leaves. Ruby and Weiss watch her go before exchanging concerned looks with each other)

Vortex: Should one of us go talk to her?

Weiss: Yes come on.

(Just like that Weiss grab me and we head to where Yang in sitting on her bed as we walk in)

Yang: Yeah?

(We open the door but Yang doesn't look up to see who entered)

Yang: Look Ruby, I really don't want to talk about it, okay? Can you just leave me alone for a bit?

(Yang looks up, and is surprised that it was not Ruby, but Weiss who is at the doorway)

Yang: Oh. Hey Weiss, Vortex. Did you need something?

(They says nothing.As Vortex closes the door behind her and they sits on the bed opposite to Yang)

Yang: (sigh) I know she's our teammate, but I'm not just going to change my mind. I'm sorry, I just. I don't think you know what it's like to be left. You have a giant family, recitals to perform at, dinners to attend. I didn't have any of that. My mom left me. Ruby's mom left too. Tai was always busy with school and Ruby couldn't even talk yet. I had to pick up the pieces. I had to keep things together. Alone. (pause) Weiss, if you have something to say, then say it.

(They remains silent for a moment, before responding)

Weiss: When I was ten, my dad finally admitted to my mom that the only reason he married her was for the family name. (sighs) It was actually on my birthday. He missed the big dinner, she got mad, he finally snapped. I think she already knew. Looking back, I think I knew too. But hearing him say it finally pushed her over the edge.

(She gets up and sits down next to Yang on the other bed)

Weiss: First it was separate lunches and dinners, opposite balconies at my recitals, a glass of wine here, a glass of wine there. Then, it was no dinners, no recitals, a bottle of wine here and... well, you get the idea.

Yang: I'm really sorry. I shouldn't have assumed.

Weiss: You're right though. I don't know loneliness like you do. I have my own version. And, I'll bet Blake has her own version too.

Yang: She doesn't have to be alone though. I was here for her. We all were! She chose to leave us.

Weiss: Why do you think she did that?

Yang: Hm?

Weiss: The entire time Blake was at Beacon, she was afraid to open up to people. She tried to keep her past separated from us. She tried to protect us. Eventually, those walls she put up came down. And the moment they did, the one thing she was afraid of actually happened. The universe proved her right.

Yang: No one blamed her for anything! If she had just talked to us, she would've known that! How could I be there for her if she doesn't let me? What if I needed her here for me?

(Yang buries her face in her hands and starts sobbing quietly. Weiss puts a reassuring hand on her shoulder)

Weiss: I know it's not easy. I wish she hadn't left too. The only thing we can do now is be there for her when she's ready. When she comes back.

(Yang lowers her hands from her face)

Yang: If she comes back.

Vortex: She will. Yang. Onslaught is with her and is anyone car bring her back it him. 

Weiss: see Yang. You, Ruby, and even Blake are more like family to me than my brother or even my own father. I would do anything for you three, and I'm willing to bet Blake feels the same way. So, when she's ready, I'll be there for her. And I know we're not as close, but. I'm here for you too.

Vortex: the goes double for me too.

(Weiss smiles and Yang calms down. They hear a knock at the door, which opens up and reveals Ruby)

Ruby: Is, uh. everything okay?

Yang: (smiling) Yeah, it is.

(Oscar Pine, who is currently letting Ozpin take over, and Qrow Branwen are seen sitting together. Qrow takes a sip from his cup)

Qrow: Things aren't looking good, Oz.

Ozpin: Ever the optimist. (sips from his cup) While I would not say our current predicament is... ideal, I think we can both agree that the situation could be much worse. Humanity is a resilient force.

Qrow: Oz, pro Huntsmen like that don't just bite it all at once. Salem's powerful. It seems like her reach is growing by the day. What does that say about Humanity?

Ozpin: That there are indeed a misguided few who have filled their hearts with malice. It doesn't take a great number of people to cause harm, but I still believe there are far more people in this world willing to prevent it.

(As Ozpin is about to take another sip, Ruby Rose is heard walking into the room)

Ruby: Um, excuse me?

Ozpin: Ah, Miss Rose, join us. We were just about to gather everyone to discuss our next steps.

Ruby: Oh, uh, great.

Qrow: Something on your mind kiddo?

Ruby: Uh... uh, it's... if it's okay to ask.

Qrow: Of course.

Ruby: Well, uh... we've been talking about the Relic at Haven... and the Spring Maiden, but... what about the Fall Maiden?

Ozpin: Cinder?

Ruby: Does that mean... Salem has the Beacon Relic?

(Ozpin and Qrow share a brief look with each other)

Ozpin: Very astute, Miss Rose, I was wondering who would be the first to ask. No, thankfully she does not. It's true that the Relic at Haven is very much at risk, and for now, that should remain our primary focus. Let's just say I made finding the Relic at Beacon a... bit more challenging than at the other schools.

Ruby: Oh. (sighs in relief) That's good to hear.

Ozpin: It is, but let's not forget the challenges that still lie before us. Now is there anything else we can help you with?

Ruby: Oh, uh... well, I did have one more question.

Ozpin: No, my cane is not a Relic.

Ruby: I have no more questions.

(They all giggle)

Ozpin: Yes, while this cane is indeed very precious to me, it is also just that - precious to me. While I admit it still has a few more tricks up its sleeve, I can firmly say that being a Relic isn't one of them. Now why don't you run and get the other students?

(Suddenly, Qrow's scroll is heard vibrating. He takes it out from his pocket to see Leo Lionheart calling. He takes the call)

Qrow: Yeah? ... Okay... yeah, we'll be there. (hangs up)

Ruby: Who was it?

Qrow: (sighs while taking out his flask) It was Leo, says he had a breakthrough with the council. Thinks he might be able to get together a small raiding party for the bandits. He wants us to meet up at the school tomorrow night to walk us through it.

Ruby: (gasps and smiles) Really? Oh that's great! I'll go get the others.

(Ruby runs out of the room while Qrow takes a drink from his flask)

Ozpin: Mmm, that sounds drastically different from your original conversation, does it not?

Qrow: It does.

Ozpin: Interesting.

Qrow: Things aren't looking good, Oz.

Ozpin: I know.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.1K 166 14
This story will crossover to another story I've made.
16.4K 462 74
A young hero, an exalted heiress, a troubled rogue, a party girl, and a knight. These are the five members of RWBY, a team brought together and train...
14.1K 324 16
you wake up in another world. with a body that it isn't yours and a power that it isn't yours either...but, you are here now, how about you have some...
48.4K 396 12
You are a really strong huntsman who has been accepted into beacon. You met 4 girls on beacons. Your bonds are strong leading into strong relationshi...