Haasil- Never Give Up On Love

By SamihaAhmad06

"𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑚𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝐼 𝑠𝑎𝑤 ℎ𝑖𝑚 𝑖𝑛 𝑚𝑦 𝑐𝑙𝑎𝑠𝑠𝑟𝑜𝑜𝑚, 𝑐𝑙𝑎𝑑 𝑖𝑛 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑏𝑙𝑎𝑐𝑘 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘𝑖�... More

Preface
PART- 1 (The Crazy Princess)
PART- 2 (The Hot Professor)
PART- 3 (Theirs First Encounter)
PART- 4 (Adventures College Tour)
PART- 5 (Her Protector)
PART- 6 (His Secret)
PART- 7 (It's Getting Complicated)
PART- 8 (Back To Normal)
PART- 9 (Her Dream Man)
PART- 10 (Mumbai Tour)
PART- 11 (His Crazy Student)
PART- 12 (New Found Friendship)
PART- 13 (Her Arms, His Home & Peace)
PART- 14 (Secret Relationship)
PART- 15 (Realisation Of Feelings)
PART- 16 (Mr. Possessive Professor)
PART- 17 (Double Meaning?)
PART- 18 (Double Trouble)
PART- 19 (Birthday Girl)
PART- 20 (Return Gift)
Just like that....
PART- 21 (Key To Happiness)
PART- 22 (A Crazy Ride)
Note (Do read everyone)
PART- 23 (Welcome Home)
PART- 24 (Midnight Guest)
PART- 25 (Broken Hearts)
PART- 26 (Surprise Breakfast)
Note (Do read)
PART- 27 (Breakfast Date & Cupid)
New Book Alert
PART- 28 (Baby Mommy)
PART- 29 (Dear Future Husband)
PART- 30 (Cheater)
PART- 31 (A Thousand Years)
PART- 32 (I Love You, Princess)
PART- 33 (Old Moments)
PART- 34 (Regrets)
PART- 35 (His Warth)
PART- 36 (Her Reward)
PART- 37 (Sexy In Red)
Break Time
What is this???
PART- 38 (Marked By Her)
PART- 39 (Torture Night)
PART- 40 (Be Honest)
PART- 41 (Strong Girl)
PART- 42 (Angry Sidharth)
PART- 43 (Surprise)
PART- 44 (Our Is Better)
PART- 45 (Feeling Blessed)
PART- 46 (Become One)
PART- 47 (Her Love Knows No Bound)
PART- 48 (Meeting His Family)
PART- 49 (New Problem unlocked)
PART- 50 (His Decision)
PART- 51 (His Final Decision)
PART- 52 (We're Family)
PART- 53 (She Saved Us)
PART- 54 (Nightmare)
PART- 55 (Distract Her)
PART- 56 (Mumbai To Ladakh)
PART- 57 (Near, Yet So Far)
PART- 58 (She Is Dead)
PART- 59 (Accident Happens)
PART- 60 (Helplessness)
PART- 61 (You're Coming)
PART- 62 (The Choice)
PART- 63 (Her Bitter Past)
PART- 64 (Home Sweet Home)
PART- 65 (Dreams)
PART- 66 (Shopping)
PART- 67 (His Right)
PART- 68 (Bound to Her)
PART- 69 (His Punishment)
PART- 70 (Her Warth)
PART- 71 (Truth Revealed)
PART- 72 (Break Up?)
PART- 73 (Real Culprit)
PART- 74 (Princess & Her Master)
PART- 75 (Acting Weird)
PART- 76 (Dead)
PART- 77 (Scared)
PART- 78 (Whore)
PART- 79 (Forbidden Romance)
PART- 80 (Dinner Invitation)
PART- 81 (Heartbroken)
Part - 82 (Curious Soul)
BONUS- 1 (Suraj & Divya)
PART- 83 (Inner Demons)
PART- 84 (Bodyguards)
PART- 85 (Shameless Brat)
Bonus- 3 (Suraj & Divya)
PART- 86 (Miss Her)
PART- 87 (Sexting)
PART- 88 (Even You)
PART- 89 (End of Everything)
PART- 90 (Feels Like Forever)
PART- 91 (Birthday Gift)
PART- 92 (Culprits)
PART- 93 (Revenge Taken)
PART- 94 (Never Give Up)
PART- 95 (Second Chance)
PART- 96 (Reunion)
PART- 97 (Over The Moon)
PART- 98 (Guilty)
PART- 99 (Desperate Souls)
PART- 100 (The Surprise Proposal)
NOTE
PART-101 (Just Married)
✨ Note ✨
EPILOGUE
VOTE FOR "ME"
Vote for me

BONUS - 2 (Suraj & Divya)

1K 145 45
By SamihaAhmad06

SURAJ POV

The moment I got to feel her lips on mine, it was magical. The moment. The feeling. Everything was magical. And perfect.

I felt I am in heaven. Her lips are so soft, that I felt I was kissing a feather not her lips. Her lips taste sweet, like honey. And a mixture of chocolate. I guess, she had the chocolate ice cream which was the dessert.

My right hand moves to her breasts and I grabbed one of them, over her saree. It was soft, just the way I imagined all these years.

"Fuck! Baby, they're fucking soft."

"Umhm," She moans softly in response.

Suddenly, something got into her, and she tried to pull away from me. But this time, I won't let her go. She is mine. Plus, she said yes to marry me. So, I can do what I wish to do with her.

I grabbed her from her neck and pinned her head against the fridge and deepened our kiss, moving my lips with more force and dominance. She didn't kiss me, back. I am getting pissed now. I freed her lips for a moment, but our lips were still touching.

"Kiss me, Love. Kiss me, like a good fucking woman, that you are." I brushed my lips with hers, to tease her I made patterns on her waist. Her skin is so fucking soft.

"Umhm,"

I brushed my lips again, "Kiss me, the way you desired to kiss me. Kiss me the way our daughter's mother should kiss her father."

This time she gives into her desire. She locked her lips with mine and her arms around my neck, pulling me closer, to deepen our kiss. Our lips move fast and desperately.

It's a kiss of love, lust, desire and waiting. We have waited almost two fucking decades to be together. To come closer. To feel each other, raw. To feel loved.

It's a kiss we both desired to have for so long. Nineteen years of waiting is not a fucking joke. But we did, for us, for this moment to happen.

I pinched her sensitive skin, making her lips parted, a soft moan left her mouth. Taking advantage, I rolled my tongue inside her mouth and I explored. Until I saw her getting breathless.

I rested my forehead against her, to let her catch her breath. Once, I felt she is normal I again took her lips for a passionate kiss, grabbing her neck, pinning her against the wall. Once she gets breathless again, I felt her mouth and glazed my teeth on her neck.

"Umhm," She moaned, throwing her head in pleasure, as I trailed butterfly kisses from her sexy long neck to her ear.

"Baby," I whispered before, I bit her earlobe. She held me tightly and moaned as I sucked her earlobe.

I want to see her not only breathless but also senseless. After I fuck her tight little cunt. I'll make her mine, tonight, now. Here.

"You are fucking mine," She need to know that. So, I grabbed her from the waist and made her sit on the kitchen island. I'm gonna fuck her here. Then in my bed. I pulled her saree above her kneels exposing herself to me. I smiled seeing her in red panties.

"Matching red panties? Huh?" I teased her. She blushing so hard, with closed eyes. Her cheeks are almost crimson. I cupped her pussy over the panties. "Fuck! Baby you're so wet."

"Please," She says hiding her face in my chest.

Can't believe she is feeling shy! She is 44 but look at her. "My God. You're so cute, Love." I kissed her head showing my affection.

"Sit straight baby. I wanna see you cum around my fingers." My voice was firm so, she quickly sat straight, leaning against the wall behind her, pulling her legs on the kitchen island and wide opening her legs for me.

"Good girl," My praise, made her cheeks more red. I kissed her cheeks making her smile.

She gasped and her breaths got uneven as I moved my fingers in circle motion. I kept my eyes on her to notice her expression. Her lips were parted, eyes closed, her head falling against the wall, her hands gripping the edge of the kitchen island.

"Oh God." She moans, and moves her hips over my fingers desperately.

"Getting desperate? Huh?" I teased her.

She eyes opened briefly making eye contact with mine. "Please, faster." That's all she said. I moved my fingers faster over her panties making her moan again. "Oh God."

I loved the way her chest was rising and falling, her breasts were moving too. It's alluring. It was enough to make me feel fucking hard. It was enough to make me feel desperate to remove my hand and rub my cock over her panties. And I did. I stopped fingering her and rub myself against her.

We both are still fully clothed. But I can feel her wet pussy against my cock.

"Fuck, I can't wait anymore. I can't wait to see you." Her boobs are inviting me to take them in my mouth and eat her.

I quickly removed her pallu and saw her breasts moving up and down as I move myself against her. The speed of my hips and her breathing matched. Her breasts are looking tempting, which is covered with her black blouse. It matches her saree's border.

"Can I?" I asked, looking into her eyes then eyed her tits. I want to hold them in my hands and play with them and suck her nipples hard making her moan my name. "Please?"

She smiles at me, "I am yours," then she look down in shyness. "Sir."

At first, I got happy with her respond but, "Sir? Still sir? Take my name Divya."

She shakes her head negatively, "I can't."

"Why?" I snapped.

"I have been calling you sir for like forever. You know, it's weird for me."

She has gone crazy.

"No. I don't know. We will get married soon Divya. Will you still call me sir then?" I asked.

She finally looked at me with an unsure eyes, "I don't know. I need some time for it."

"Don't worry Love, I will make you scream my name in a few minutes. Just see that." I smirked seeing her blushing.

I am about to untie the knot of her blouse when she stopped me, holding my hand. "Now what?"

"What if someone comes here and see us, together? Especially Sana? Or Sidharth sir?"

Again sir?

"God! Divya, don't call him SIR. He is younger than you. Plus, he is our daughter's boyfriend. And our future son-in-law." I can't believe I'm talking about them right now, "Just call him by his name from tomorrow and about this," I moves my index finger between us, "No one gonna come here and see us. Everyone is sleeping in their respective room. Can we continue now?"

She is still unsure?

"God! Divya." I am pissed. "Fine let's go in my room."

I helped her to get down and we walked towards my room, which will be our soon. As we reached near the stairs, I heard some footsteps coming towards us. So, I quickly pulled her under the stairs to hide us and covered her mouth to make her shush. She looked at me angrily, so I left her mouth.

"Sorry," I mouthed. The next moment I heard Sidharth's voice. What the fuck they are doing here? At this hour?

"Princess, you should have worn something at least. What if someone sees you like this?"

What the fuck! She is- "God!"

Divya immediately held my mouth firmly passing me a mocking smirk. I'll teach her a good lesson in the bedroom. Just let us go in my room once.

"No one else is awake now. Servents are in their room. Sleeping. Your Dad-in-law in his study room doing his shitty work. And your Mum-in-law is already done doing her kitchen work. She is in her room, sleeping peacefully, dreaming about her prince charming and making out with him then they will have sex."

Divya grasped on it. As expected.

"Who is your prince charming?" I asked quietly glaring at her.

She makes a shocking face. "No one."

I smirked, "You do have one, me."

She smiled shyly on it. I pulled her closer, hugging her. "I love you."

She didn't say anything. But I'll make sure she confess her love to me. Tonight. In bed.

"You are crazy, Princess. Make out in dream? Sex in dream? Seriously?" Sidharth asked in shock.

Seriously! What the fuck is she talking about Divya? She has gone mad. But, wait, did she just called her his Mum-in-law? Means, mother-in-law?

I looked at Divya and she nodded positively with a big smile to confirm me. Like a true soulmate, she understood what I was thinking right now. I kissed the cheeks then her mouth. For this she smiled shyly and looked down. I smiled at her reaction.

"Princess, she is your Mum for God's sake, have some shame, please."

Yeah! Definitely. He is right.

"I'm not lying Baby, "

Baby? Does he look like a fucking Baby? He is grown ass man. A giant hulk. My daughter needs to see an optometrist to check her eyes. I'm gonna fix an appointment with a doctor.

"Princess," He gasped.

I could hear them talking near the stairs. I guess they will go upstairs, in her room. Why can't they just sleep in a separate bedroom for a day? I hope he don't bang my daughter. Then I remembered, she is not wearing anything. God help me.

"Mum has a secret prince charming. He goes in her room every night and fuck her." She said, giggling.

That wasn't funny at all. and Divya is traumatized, by her words. I can't meet my eyes with her. So is she. Because, unfortunately she is our daughter.

"Sorry," I whisper, holding her close to my chest.

"God! Princess." Sidharth gasps another time.

"That girl needs to learn some manners." I whisper to her.

Divya didn't dare to defend her this time. Mostly she does. "I'm sorry."

"It's okay,"

I heard them going upstairs.

"I want Mum and Dad as a couple. As my parents. I wish Dad fell for Mum. Not Mom."

We both had a big smile on our faces. Honestly I am happy that we are hiding here. I got to know what Sana thinks about us.

"What!" Sidharth sounds shocked.

"I know it's crazy. But, I want it to happen. I want my happy family, Sidharth. Where I will have a loving mother and a protective father. And of course you. My baby daddy."

Aww! My poor baby girl.

"I am gonna fulfill it soon. I want our daughter to be happy." I whispered to Divya who is already in tears.

"You and me. We are enough, Princess. You have your Dad and Mum both. But they're not a thing."

"I know. But I want it to happen. I even told Mum about it. But, she brushed it off saying it's not possible. Dad is her boss. So,"

"God! Princess, your Dad loves someone else. I guess."

Why can't this fucker keep his mouth shut? Once?

"You told him?" Divya asked in shock.

"Yeah. I did. But I didn't tell him your name." She got relaxed after it.

"Really?" Sana is shocked.

"Uh-huh. He told me. He loves someone. He is obsessed with some women. Do you know WHO?"

What a gossip girl behavior!

"No. Dad is a playboy after that bitch cheated on him. I guess, he fuck random chicks every night. You must have heard wrong."

Divya pass me glare.

"I swear I'm not. THAT." I clarified.

"No. I don't think he is a playboy. He himself told me he loves someone. And he was pretty serious about it. He was ready to kill me even when I asked him about his mistress."

That's for sure.

"I'm gonna kill that old man. How could he think about killing you."

My daughter is uncontrollable.

"Don't you dare Princess. No more killing." After that I couldn't hear their voices.

"I guess they are gone." Divya whisper

"Yeah!" I grabbed Divya's hand and we both went to my room. Soon to be our room. I locked the door behind and faced her.

"I'm sorry for spoiling your mood like this back then. But, I was very nervous. I have never been with a man before." She said quietly, with closed eyes.

"What?" That means, "You're a virgin?" I gasp in shock.

She just looked down on the floor. I guess out of shame?

I smiled big knowing no one ever touched her before. And no one else will touch her in future. I'll be the only man who will be her first and last. And I will make sure of that.

I walked close to her and pulled her in my arms, tightly in happiness. "Don't be ashamed, Divya. You have no idea how happy I am feeling right now, that I'll be the only man who will ever touch you. And make love with you. I am so happy."

She comes out from my hold and looks at me, smiling, "Really? You have no problem that I'm this old and still virgin?"

I smiled big, "Yes. I am honored that I'll be your first and last, Love. I really am." I cupped her crimson face and pressed my lips on her. A kiss of love and passion.

"Divya, I need so bad." I said, after breaking our kiss. "But I need to hear something from you."

She looked at me in confusion. "What?"

"That you love me." I caress her cheeks lovingly, "that you want this to happen." I said looking into her eyes.

She smiled shyly, "I love you S," She paused and looked a little hesitant, but then, "Suraj, please make me yours."

That's all I needed to hear at that moment. My name. Her confession. Her submission.

"I'm gonna make love with you all fucking night. I promise you." The way she blushed and bit her lips in shyness was enough to make me hard again.

I removed her saree, leaving her in her blouse and skirt. Then, I take a good look at her, with a smile.

"You are beautiful, Love. No need to shy away." She was looking down feeling shy.

"Can I remove your skirt?" I asked, holding her from her waist lightly

She nods positively, still looking down. I didn't liked it. She needs to look at me, I need to tell her that. I put my middle finger under her chin and made her look up, in my eyes and said in a firm voice.

"You, need to know one thing clearly Divya. From now on, you have to speak looking into my eyes. You have to keep your eyes on me, when I undress you or make love to you or fuck you. You won't feel shy. Because, you are mine and I am yours. Understand?"

She looked hesitant a little. I know how to push her buttons now.

"Love, from today we will see each other naked everyday. Every fucking night and day. So, you have to normalize it. Because, I have been dry for almost two decades now. 19 fucking years. Just for you. So, you have to bear the consequences now. Did you get it?"

She looked shocked at first but then smiled. Something is going on in her mind. What? I don't know.

"What?" I asked.

"You didn't sleep with anyone else? All these years? For me?" She asked to confirm.

"Yes. I wasn't legally yours, but I was always loyal to you. Divya, do you have any doubt on my love?"

She didn't respond with words but with action. She started to unbutton my shirts. Once it was done, she removed it, and threw it away on the floor. Next goes my pants and undies. Then she removed her skirt and blouse leaving me dumbstruck with her action. She locked her arms around my neck and pressed her front against mine. Rubbing her wet pussy against my hard cock.

"Bold, huh?" I teased her.

"Only for you," She kissed my heart, "I never doubted your love, Suraj. I know how crazy you are for me. I know you killed people for me."

That I definitely did. Whoever dared to look at her direction, that man would be dead next moment.

"Yes. Because, you're mine Love. Mine to look at. Mine to love. Mine to charish and mine to fuck."

I guided her to bed and made her lay down in bed. The next moment I was on top of her, kissing her mouth, possessively.

After that, all night I showed her how much I love her and missed her beside me, in bed, and me buried deep inside her to make us whole.

Thank you. And sorry for late update. :(

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

282K 32.8K 59
In this story Shehnaaz Gill is a billionaire who pretends to be bold , strict and a ruthless sassy queen doesn't believe in "LOVE" for her it's isn't...
22.1K 3.2K 28
"Why?" I asked. He didn't answer me, his eyes were calm and cold. "You cannot just take anybody's life!" I yelled at him. He took a step towards me...
109K 12.3K 25
This story is about how a soldier fell in love with a desi girl and how crazy he is for her This story is about the journey of soliders'love This s...
481K 32K 45
Inseparable are those who share their souls together. Sidharth who was living his life in darkness. He was rude, aggressive, arrogant, short tempered...