RWBY team COMBAT

By johnmr01

When five guy meet each other and find out their all bin kicked out unwanted and a nobody but when they work... More

Bio
Bruticus
The C-TEAM
Team COMBAT song
How we got to beacon
The First Step
The Emerald Forest
Players and Pieces
The Badge and The Burden
Jaunedice
Forever Fall
The Stray
Black and White
Best Day Ever
Welcome to Beacon
Painting the Town
Burning the Candle
Dance Dance Infiltration
Field Trip
Search and Destroy
Mountain Glenn
No Brakes
Breach
COMBINE for round one
Featst
It's Brawl in the Family
Lessons Learned
Never Miss a Beat
Fall: Onslaught vs Sun
PvP
Battle of Beacon
Heroes and Monsters
End of the Beginning
A feather of a rose
Rose and feathers 2
FireRocket and snowflakes
RPG and shotguns
Leader, Monkey and a Cat
A Fox, Cat, Monkey and a leader
Bird, feather, rose, ninja, knight, hammer
Reunion
Fight for the lamp
The brothers reunited
Argus Limited
Uncovered
So That's How It Is
The Coming Storm
Alone in the Woods
The Grimm Reaper
Dead End
Lost
Stealing from the Elderly
The Lady in the Shoe
Seeing Red
Our Way
The Greatest Kingdom
A New Approach
Ace Operatives
Pomp and Circumstance
Sparks
A Night Off
Worst Case Scenario
Cordially Invited
As Above, So Below
Out in the Open
Gravity
With Friends Like These
The Enemy of Trust
Divide
Ruby team
Jail time
Team Yang
Ultimatum
Risk
Creation
Worthy Of These Final Word

The sly Fox in the White fang

37 1 6
By johnmr01

Swindle: alright time to start my missions

(Swindle has sent to past few months arming the white fang with guns and weapons under a different name and a new face so they don't recognize him and he climbs the ranks fast becoming Adam right hand man na fit didn't take long for Adam to tell swindle that he plans to kill the white fang leader and when he finds this out he text onslaught a fast as possible)

Swindle: Ok I can only hope he gets my message. Now to save her.

(A few weeks later Inside the White Fang headquarters, Adam Taurus as he kneels before Sienna Khan, who is sitting on a throne flanked by two guards on either side of her)

Sienna: Adam. I'm not going to repeat myself, so I want you to listen when I tell you that the White Fang will not attack Haven Academy.

Adam: High Leader Khan, I am begging you.

Sienna: You should beg for forgiveness and nothing else! The assault you led on Beacon was not the great victory you clearly think it was, and you should be more grateful your punishment was not more severe. You are a symbol for many in our organization, but that doesn't make you infallible.

Adam: I was merely trying to follow your example, High Leader.

Sienna: And what example might that be?

Adam: Strength. Strength and unwavering conviction. The humans have seen that strength now.

Sienna: I was one of the first to suggest violence where violence was necessary. Peace bred complacency and acceptance of our place in the world. I will not allow humanity to push us down without pushing them back. But the destruction of the Huntsman Academies crosses a line! The loss of the CCT has brought global communication to a crawl! And the White Fang is more of a target now than ever before! You have justified humanity's campaign against us, and for what?! Empty promises from a group of humans? Humans we still know nothing about, and come and go as they please! These are not examples of strength, Adam. They are examples of your talents being diminished by shortsightedness!

Adam: If you want to know more about the humans, then why not talk to one of them yourself?

(Adam rises and turns toward the entrance to the room)

Adam: Bring Hazel in!

(Swindle walk in as Hazel opens the doors to the large room)

Hazel: Took you long enough.

Swindle: Well you can't just rush thing my big friend.

(As Hazel and Swindle enters, Sienna rises from her seat and her guards all point their spears toward Hazel)

Sienna: What is this?!

Hazel: Apologies. I don't aim to cause any trouble.

Sienna: You've brought a human to this location?

Adam: You should hear what he has to say.

Sienna: This is grounds for execution!

Hazel: Ma'am, please. Nobody needs to die today. (kneeling) I'm just asking for a moment of your time.

Swindle: High leader we should listen to what he may have to say.

(Swindle say as he walks up but get a spear to the throat)

Swindle: wo wo wo. Ok I get I'll step back.

Sienna: The longer you stay here, the less of a chance you have of leaving alive.

Hazel: I'll take those chances, if you don't mind.

(Sienna sits back down, her guards return to their neutral position as Swindle smile and wait for his opening as Hazel rises again before continuing to speak)

Hazel: You don't like me. You have no reason to like me. But you don't have to like me to get the results you want.

Sienna: I'm starting to doubt either of you fully comprehend what it is that I want. I want humanity to fear the Faunus, to know that we demand respect! I do not want to start a war with the humans that we cannot win!

Adam: That's where you're wrong.

(Sienna and Hazel focus on Adam who begins to advance toward Sienna while continuing to speak)

Adam: We can win a war against the humans. Not only because we have the support of Hazel's master, but because the Faunus are the dominant species of this planet. We're better than humans. We have everything humans have and more. Humans shouldn't just fear the Faunus, they should serve the Faunus.

Swindle: (jeez this guy won't shut up)

Sienna: I've had enough of this conversation for tonight. Guards, take them away.

(The guards remain stationary)

Sienna: I said, take them away!

Adam: I will admit, Sienna, you were right about my popularity. My followers in Vale already see me as the true High Leader. And many here in Mistral feel the same.

(Four armed White Fang soldiers enter through the main doors and stop, pointing their weapons into the room as Sienna rises to her feet)

Hazel: What are you doing?

Adam: What's right for the Faunus. From this day forward, I will be the one to lead the White Fang.

(Swindle smiles as Four more soldiers reveal themselves with their weapons drawn, two on each side of the room, as Sienna's guards point their weapons at her. Sienna quickly judges the situation, though taken by surprise. Her eyes narrow darkly)

Swindle: (show time)

Sienna: If you think I'll just step aside and follow beneath you, you're wrong.

Swindle: Now. Now. Everyone let's just chill out and drop the weapon.

Adam: What are you doing?

Swindle: Oh I'm just revealing my turn self.

(He say as he removes his white fang mast and then the face skin underneath it to show his true face as he turns off his voice box)

Swindle: The names Swindle.

Sienna: Wait a minute I know you. Your the fox the was in the festival in the battle. With the others and formed the giant man.

Sienna: That I am high leader and he's some free information. Adam here planned to kill you tonight which I plan to stop and safely get you out.

Adam: So your a traitor them kill him and her. But how do you plan to do that? You're out numbered.

Swindle: Oh like this.

(I take out a small remote and click it mad when I do all of the gourd weapon start to beep till they all explode not killing them but knocking them out as this happened Adam try to kill Sienna but swindle stop him by blocking him with his claw blades as they fight Adam builds up enough energy to use his semblance)

Adam: um easy.

Swindle: Oh I don't think so.

(He turn back to see them both still alive)

Swindle: megatronic force field emitter a little something i picked up in arms deal with other versions of myself.

Sienna: um impressive. Ah (looks down to see the her side is bleeding) get me out of her I'm in no condition to fight.

Swindle: Fine but know this I don't take orders for you. Now for the big boy. The sonic jammer 3000 never leave home without it. But wait their move there's more it also has a stasis suspension ray handy for those tight spots.

(I fire the beam at hazel as he then becomes trapped in it as he see this he try's to punch his away out but it has no affect so he keep trying harder and harder)

Swindle: dig this baby up on quintessa nice folks the quintessons.

(I then look at Adam)

Swindle: Now Adam do you wish to negotiate.

(Adam just has an angry look on his face as Swindle takes out his weapon)

Swindle: Yeah me ether.

(I then start to shoot and fire till he's send back I then grab Sienna and run for it as we do I shoot and fire on some of her gourds the now work for Adam till we're out the front and I put her in my vehicle as we drive off to the ship mad when we do I trim on the autopilot and it takes off while Sienna I tend to her injury hours later she wake up)

Sienna: (wake up)

(She get up as she see him fly the ship)

Swindle: Oh looks how's wide eye and bushy tail.

(She takes a seat and holds her wound)

Sienna: Thank you. Um swindle? Was it.

Swindle: That's me. The man for all your weapons need.

Sienna: So why did you save me.

Swindle: My boss told me to infortrat the white fang to find out why you attacked the school and to also see what your next move is but once if found out it was all Adam plan I looked into him and found out that he was planning to kill you so I stoped him from killing you. Sorry I got you hurt though.

Sienna: No problem but where are we going?

Swindle: To meet up with my boss and leader at menagerie: We should be there in the hour.

Sienna: Good. once I'm rested and my injuries is gone I'm going to take my revenge on Adam.

Swindle: Whatever.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.9K 112 43
Team RWBY well soon exist but others will be joining they're journey each of them forming some kind of special bound with one another the people Ruby...
1.5K 12 11
A boy who save everyone but who will save him in his time of need?
40.9K 313 11
I like Rwby even though I hardly watched it. So I'm doing a story on it. Well multiple ones.
33.9K 876 31
Just read it.. (I do not own ANYTHING here, RWBY, JJK, or any other pictures and stuff I say isn't owned.)