RWBY team COMBAT

By johnmr01

When five guy meet each other and find out their all bin kicked out unwanted and a nobody but when they work... More

Bio
Bruticus
The C-TEAM
Team COMBAT song
How we got to beacon
The First Step
The Emerald Forest
Players and Pieces
The Badge and The Burden
Jaunedice
Forever Fall
The Stray
Black and White
Best Day Ever
Welcome to Beacon
Painting the Town
Burning the Candle
Dance Dance Infiltration
Field Trip
Search and Destroy
Mountain Glenn
No Brakes
Breach
COMBINE for round one
Featst
It's Brawl in the Family
Lessons Learned
Never Miss a Beat
Fall: Onslaught vs Sun
PvP
Battle of Beacon
Heroes and Monsters
End of the Beginning
A feather of a rose
Rose and feathers 2
FireRocket and snowflakes
RPG and shotguns
The sly Fox in the White fang
A Fox, Cat, Monkey and a leader
Bird, feather, rose, ninja, knight, hammer
Reunion
Fight for the lamp
The brothers reunited
Argus Limited
Uncovered
So That's How It Is
The Coming Storm
Alone in the Woods
The Grimm Reaper
Dead End
Lost
Stealing from the Elderly
The Lady in the Shoe
Seeing Red
Our Way
The Greatest Kingdom
A New Approach
Ace Operatives
Pomp and Circumstance
Sparks
A Night Off
Worst Case Scenario
Cordially Invited
As Above, So Below
Out in the Open
Gravity
With Friends Like These
The Enemy of Trust
Divide
Ruby team
Jail time
Team Yang
Ultimatum
Risk
Creation

Leader, Monkey and a Cat

32 0 0
By johnmr01

(Me and sun followed Blake onto the ship she left on and we both had our own idea on why sun said because I was because she wanted to go an a one woman attack on the WF but my idea was different seeing that the ship was head home and so not wanting to be seen we both got some cloaks to hide as we watch her from atop)

Blake: Who's there?!

(We then run when she see us however, she feels the boat rocking on the wake it created and lets out a grunt as she tries to keep her balance and so do we as we look up to see a massive long neck sea dragon Grimm)

Crew Member 01: RED ALERT!!

(The alert immediately sounds. Two red lights next to a speaker pulse with the sound. The Captain and his First Mate come running out and look at the water from the upper deck, just above Blake. The Captain murmurs as the shadow falls over him)

Captain: By the gods. (turning and calling out to the ship) All hands to battle stations!

First Mate: Sir, we've never fought a Grimm this big!

Captain: We've never seen something this big! But we'll give 'er a fight nonetheless!

(Blake springs into action, running off the boat and into the air. She creates one of her clones to give her added upward momentum, flinging Gambol Shroud forward in its kusarigama form. Attached to the ribbon on her wrist, it embeds itself into the Grimm's neck as Blake swings above the Grimm and shoots it in the back of its neck. It roars. Blake lands on the crow's nest while the Captain steers from the bridge keeping the ship stabilized in the Grimm's wake and steps outside to get another look at it. Blake still shoots it while it arcs back into the water. The side of the ship opens up and the cannons come out. Blake continues her assault on the sea creature, once again swinging and shooting. The ship's cannons fire but are mostly ineffective. Blake falls back onto the ship's deck, lands on her back, bounces, and quickly gets herself back onto her feet. She discovers that her left shoulder is hurt when she moves to stand)

Captain: (steering again) Hold steady men, it's not done with us yet! GET THE HEAVY CANNON LOADED!!

(The largest cannon on the ship rises up through a trapdoor on the deck, extends itself, and aims at the Grimm. The Grimm's dorsal fin splits apart and extra bone unfolds, revealing two wings. The Sea Feilong lets out a roar as it flies, its beating wings sending a gush of air at the ship)

Captain: Heavy cannon, OPEN FIRE!

(The heavy cannon shoots, but the Grimm easily evades it. It opens its mouth and an electric ball forms. Blake readies to launch herself at it, but one of the hooded figure lands on her head and uses her as a launch pad as the other one runs up to help her)

Blake: Hey!

Onslaught: Blake it's me.

Blake: Onslaught?!

Onslaught: And sun.

(The figure grunts and the cloak falls back, revealing Sun. Midair, he activates his energy clones)

Blake: Sun?!

(Sun and his clones land on the Grimm's head. The two clones pull on the topmost tendrils of the head while Sun grabs its upper lip)

Sun: Not today, pal!

(When the Sea Feilong releases its electric blast, it goes harmlessly into the air, rather than at the ship)

Blake: What are you doing?!

(From atop the enraged Grimm's snout, Sun answers her while holding onto the two tendrils his now-disappeared clones had grabbed)

Sun: Oh, uh, you know, just. hanging out!

(The Grimm manages to get a small electrical charge around Sun and he lets go, shouting as he falls)

Sun: Whoa-oa!

Onslaught: Blake he's falling you go save him I'll see in their anything to be use to take down this beast.

(Blake nods and immediately springs into action again. As Onslaught run to the captain as he runs in)

Onslaught: What our statuses what weapons do we have?

First Mate: Are starboard defenses are down, sir!

Captain: Who are you?

Onslaught: Someone who can help I'm a strategist do we have anything else that can hurt it?

Captain: We still got the heavy cannon?

Crew Member 02: Aye, but it's moving too fast! We can't land a hit!

Onslaught: How about the engines are they still active?

First Mate: Fully functional!

Onslaught: I may have an idea on how to bring it down. But it's a bit crazy.

Captain: Crazy lad. If it means we can kill this monster then let's hear it.

(On the deck, Blake is preparing to counter a hit from the Grimm's electric blast, but Sun jumps in between with a laugh of triumph. He uses Ruyi Bang and Jingu Bang to deflect it and lands on the heavy cannon, resting his staff on his shoulder with a crooked grin)

Onslaught: Blake sun. You need to clips it wing over by where all those rocks are. Once that done we can ram the ship right through its body and blow its head clean off.

Caption: That idea could work good thinking kid.

(Blake turn to look up at Sun)

Sun: I mean, you're the one with the swords. And he can't move like us.

Blake: Ugh.

Onslaught: Ah it's done. Blake sun good job.

Sun: Ha-ha! (lifting his hand for a high five) Up top!

(Blake turns and glares at him)

Sun: (wiggles his hand) Eh?

(With a cry, Blake swings her arm around to slap him in the face. He rears back in slow-motion and the screen goes black to the sound of her hand making contact with his flesh

(Time skip to where it night and none of the passengers got hurt)

Sun: Seriously, it was no big deal!

Onslaught: Just relax nothing else will happen.

Sun: Just enjoy the rest of your trip and everything will be cool! We got this!

(The two Faunus, wave goodbye and turn away. Sun struts over while Onslaught walks over to Blake)

Sun: You'd think they'd never seen a fight before.

Onslaught: Well not everyone is a battle ready warrior like us.

Blake: What are you two doing here?

Sun: Diggin' the new outfit, by the way! Never did like the bow.

Blake: (slapping his hand away) Sun!

Sun: Geez!

Blake: Have you two been following me?!

Onslaught: Yes I was worried when you ran off and saw you boarding a ship and then I found sun doing the same thing.

Sun: Yeah what he said. I saw you run off. The night Beacon Tower fell. Once we landed in Vale, you made sure everyone was okay. And then you just took off, without saying anything.

Blake: I had to. You wouldn't understand.

Sun: No, I get it! The moment you left, I knew exactly what you were doing!

Onslaught: Oh boy here we go. (Puts his hand over his eyes)

Sun: You're going on a one-woman rampage against the White Fang!

(Blake's happy expression falls)

Blake: (a little bit in disbelief) What?

Sun: You always felt like the Fang was your fight. They show up, trash your school, hurt your friends. It makes perfect sense!

Blake: I can't believe you.

Onslaught: Yeah that what I thought too.

Sun: But there's no way I'm letting you do this alone! It's an honorable approach, for sure, but you're going to need someone to watch your back. And that's where we come in! (putting his arm around her) Us Faunus got to stick together, after all. And um those who are best friends with the Faunus (he says as he looks at Onslaught as he look at him with a not happy expression and just shacks his head no)

Blake: You're wrong, Sun. (pushing him off) You're so, so wrong.

Onslaught: I thought so.

(Blake turns her back on him and walks away)

Sun: What are you.

Blake: I'm not going anywhere near the White Fang. Not yet.

Sun: Seriously?

Onslaught: Then why are you leavening?

Blake: I need to sort some things out.

Sun: Then why not do it with your team? Your friends?

Blake: You're one to talk! Assuming Neptune, Sage, Scarlet, Brawl, Swindle, blastoff and vortex aren't hiding below deck!

Onslaught: Their not I sent them off on different thing. And also brawl get sea sick.

Sun: And you really think I could get Neptune on the ocean? They flew back to Mistral! I told them I'd catch up! It's not the first time I left them to take a boat! So, if you're not going after the White Fang, where are you going?

Blake: Home, to Menagerie.

Onslaught: The calm. Small little place.

Sun: Well, I'm coming with you. The Grimm are getting worse; you saw it yourself! And just because you're not going after the Fang doesn't mean they won't be coming for you! Besides, I'm... kind of already on the boat.

Onslaught: And well I only had enough money for the both of us to go one way.

Blake: There's really no stopping you two is their?

Sun: Nope! This is going to be great! Never been in Menagerie before! It'll be a regular journey to the east! Yeah, I like the sound of that.

Onslaught: Yep. So you think they got bingo on this ship?

(We then cut to the ship lowering a bridge to Menagerie as everyone start to head off to visit friends, family or coming home)

Onslaught: It's still beautiful.

(An air horn sounds loudly. The black screen cuts to an offramp being lowered on the ship bearing Blake Belladonna and Sun Wukong to allow passengers to disembark. The town has many small buildings and homes set among dunes and palm trees. The town bell that has been ringing is shown in its belfry sun Onslaught and Blake make their way from the deck to the offramp. She proceeds without pause while Sun stops to look at the town)

Sun: Huh.

(Sun is looking around while Onslaught and Blake disembark and walk through the market area together)

Sun: I've never seen so many Faunus in one place!

Blake: This is the one place everyone can feel safe, no matter who or what they are.

Sun: Wow, sure is, uh, crowded, huh?

Blake: Yes. Yes, it is.

Onslaught: But beautiful.

Sun: (dodging a Faunus carrying a box) Is it always so... cramped?

Blake: Well, when you try and take an entire species and put them on an island that's two-thirds desert, yeah, it tends to be cramped.

Sun: What! You guys have that much more space? Why waste it? A little desert never hurt anyone!

Blake: It's not like the desert in Vacuo, Sun. The wildlife here is more dangerous than most other regions.

Sun: So, they give us a terrible island, in the corner of Remnant, to try and shut us up.

Blake: That's a pretty good summary, yeah.

Sun: Huh. Jerks. They are no you Onslaught your a great guy.

Onslaught: No your right they are jerks.

Blake: We try to make the best of things.

(The three pause in their walk to look at the view of the town the road affords. The road they are on goes downhill and to the side, bordered by palm trees and homes that have either canvas or wood roofs. The vista of palm trees spreads out to the edge of mountainous dunes in the distance. Right in the middle of all this is a large house with an open courtyard that the road appears to lead directly to. The house is at least three stories and is the only building in the whole area with a sophisticated roof)

Sun: Whoa..

Blake: This, is Kuo Kuana.

Sun: It's... beautiful. I take it all back. This place looks great! Why would anyone ever want to leave?

Blake: That's not the point, Sun! We asked to be equal, to be treated just like everyone else! Instead, we were given an island and told to make do. So we did the best we could. We came together and we made a home where any Faunus could feel welcome. But this island, this town, will always be a reminder that we're still not equal. (lowering her face) That we're still second-class citizens.

Sun: (putting his hand on her shoulder) Well, hey, this guy's feeling pretty at home.

Onslaught: Same here.

Blake: Alright, time to go home.

Sun: Oh yeah? (moving his hand to her other shoulder and pulling her in) Which one's yours? Can you see it from here?

(Sun uses his free hand like a visor to help him peer at the houses)

Blake: Kind of.

Sun: Is it that one? (pointing away from Blake) What about that tiny one down there? (pointing across Blake) I like the paintjob.

Blake: (taking Sun's intruding arm by the wrist and directing it toward the large house) It's... that one.

(Sun stares for a second before pointing his finger at her with a questioning expression. Blake nods. Sun looks at her for a beat before taking his arm off her and stepping back. He covers the sides of his head and crouches a bit, staring wide-eyed at the house and making a comical, amazed noise)

Onslaught: I did not see this coming

(Blake Onslaught and Sun walk up the stone steps on the front door of the house. And as we get to the big door handle Blake hesitates when she moves to use the knocker)

Sun: What is it?

Blake: I um... it's just been a long time since I've seen my parents.

Sun: Well, you came all this way.

Onslaught: He right were at the front door of your home you might as well see them and talk them.

(Blake takes a quick breath for courage and bangs the door knocker. It makes a loud, heavy, resonating sound on the large door. Sun stares up, stepping while Onslaught crosses his arms and while Blake politely backs away from the door a few paces)

Sun: Okay, if we're being honest, that's kind of intimidating.

Onslaught: Um maybe for you but from me not so much.

(The pair of three then look at the sound of the door being opened as Kali a cat woman that resembles Blake is behind it, looking around for visitors. Her ears perk and she moves the door out of the way so she can step forward when she see her girl)

Kali: Blake?

Blake: (awkwardly lifting her arm in greeting) Hi, mom.

(Kale steps forward and hugs her daughter)

Kali: My baby girl.

Onslaught: aw this is nine.

(Blake hesitates, uncertain for a moment, before her face gentles into a smile and she hugs her mother back. They stand in front of open doorway. From inside the house, footsteps come closer and a shadow falls onto the carpeted entryway. Kali lets go of Blake and turns behind her at the sound of Ghira her father)

Ghira: Kali? Who is it?

Onslaught: I guess she takes after her mother.

Sun: Right.

(Ghira stand there his wide-eyed surprise, before his hands, shoulders, and face all fall in a clear, emotional reaction to the sight of his daughter coming home. Ghira says nothing, but smiles, clearly happy. Blake smiles back, relieved. She Onslaught and Sun exchange sideways glances)

(We then skip to where they are all seated around a table as kali gets the tea and sets down her cup on the table. Kali, Ghira, Sun Onslaught and Blake all sit on the floor at a square table)

Kali: We were horrified when we heard the news. The Kingdom of Vale isn't perfect, but it certainly didn't deserve what happened. Oh, we were both so worried.

Ghira: Please, I knew she'd be fine!

Kali: (scoffing) That isn't the slightest bit true. You should have seen him pacing.

Onslaught: Well I can gladly say your worries where for not.

Sun: You guys have nothing to worry about. I've seen your daughter in action before! And trust me, she's got some moves!

(Blake, who was sipping from her cup while Sun spoke, abruptly as Onslaught slapped himself in the forehead of what he just said as Ghira glares at the young man on his right)

Ghira: And what exactly do you mean by that, Mr. Wukong?

(Sun freezes as Onslaught was spinning his own tea)

Sun: I... uh, well, you see sir, it's just that, you know, that she's such a good fighter and all, uh, and as a fellow fighter, I have a lot of respect for her.

Kali: (leaning in to ask quietly) Why is he here again?

Blake: He just kind of followed me home.

Sun: And her fighting—

(Onslaught them covered his mouth to stop him from talking)

Onslaught: What he means in sir is that we have seen Blake combat in action and her ability our quite good you must be proud to see that your girl is an accomplished fighter.

Ghira: Yes I do suppose I am. I like this one Blake. Um what was your name again?

Onslaught: Onslaught sir it's um kind of a code name me and my team have I'm just kind of used to being called it.

Kali: I see.

Sun: Yeah she is definitely above average. I mean, uh.

(Sun struggles for words as Onslaught and all three Belladonnas watching him In the awkward silence, Sun uses his tail to pick up the tea kettle and pour some more tea into his cup)

Sun: This tea is really good. (sipping) Heh-uh.

Kali: I like them both.

Blake: Mom!

Onslaught: Wait I sorry what?

(The loud sound of the front door knocker resonates, catching everyone's attention)

Onslaught: Who's that?

Ghira: Darn it, I completely forgot about the meeting!

Kali: Ghira.

Ghira: Give me a moment.

(He gets up and walks out while we watch him go as I got a bad feeling about this)

Blake: Is everything okay?

Kali: Yes, dear, just poor timing. He can reschedule. It's just been hard dealing with them lately.

Blake: Dealing with who?

Kali: (sipping) Hmm? The White Fang.

Onslaught, Sun & Blake: (rising to their feet) WHAT?!

Onslaught: Blake. Sun. Be ready they might be here to attack us.

(They rush to the door, where Ghira is speaking with two fox Faunus, Corsac and Fennec. The two visitors maintain respectful, formal postures, keeping their hands clasped before them)

Blake: Dad!

Ghira: Blake, what's wrong?

Corsac: Miss Belladonna.

Fennec: We had no idea you'd returned.

Onslaught: way don't I believe that.

Blake: What are you doing talking to these people?

Onslaught: Yeah who even are they?!

Ghira: This is Corsac and Fennec Albain. They represent the White Fang here in Menagerie now.

Sun: Those psychos are here, too?!

Onslaught: Great. Now we have to watch are backs even in the streets.

Fennec: Young man, I'm not sure what you've heard of our organization, but I can assure you, we're not nearly as ferocious as the media would have you believe.

Onslaught: That crap we know it for a fact.

Blake: And what we've heard? We've seen firsthand. Your fanatics slaughtered people!

Ghira: What is she talking about?

Corsac: Precisely what we came to discuss with you, Your Grace.

Kali: (approaching) Is everything alright?

Onslaught: Don't know yet.

(I say as I hold my hand on my blade)

Sun: Wait, you guys seriously don't know?

Ghira: (dangerously) Know what?

Blake: The White Fang was at the Fall of Beacon. They attacked innocent civilians and they released Grimm into the school.

Onslaught: Yeah so right now sorry if it hard to believe what you say.

(There is a brief silence. Fennec makes an innocent, sideways glance at his brother. Ghira slowly turns to face the two White Fang representatives)

Ghira: Is this true?

Fennec: Sadly, Your Grace, it is.

Blake: Don't act like you're s—

Ghira: That's enough! Explain yourselves.

Corsac: Though it pains us to admit, it has become apparent that the Vale branch of the White Fang is no longer operating under orders of High Leader Khan. Rather, they've elected to follow the rule of one Adam Taurus. I believe you're all familiar with the young adept and his... extreme philosophies.

Sun: You know, Beacon wasn't the first time the Fang started shooting up Vale!

Onslaught: Yeah they tried to blow an underground hole right to the city to let the Grimm in.

Fennec: The High Council had their suspicions of a splinter group, but they could prove nothing until this latest incident.

Blake: "Incident"? People are dead!

Onslaught: Are friends got hurt and one lost an arm in the process.

(They brothers look at each other but show no remorse)

Corsac: And it is a tragedy.

Fennec: Your Grace, we came to assure you that Brother Taurus and his followers do not represent the will of the White Fang.

Ghira: And how can I be sure of that?

Corsac: We understand if you bear any skepticism towards these claims. The White Fang's tactics are admittedly, more aggressive since you stepped down as High Leader and became Chieftain of Menagerie. But this, this is no way to make our message heard.

Fennec: We have ample documentation from the council meeting, as well as several strategies to apprehend and punish these strays if you care to review them.

Ghira: I will, but another day. I'd like some time to reconnect with my daughter.

Corsac: But of course, Your Grace.

Fennec: We completely understand. It was a pleasure to see you again, young Blake.

Corsac: We were saddened when we heard of your departure from the White Fang, but understand if you can no longer support our cause.

Fennec: It is a wearying fight, after all.

Blake: Who says I'm done fighting?

Onslaught: Yeah!

Corsac: Hmm... If you ever do wish to return, you need merely come find us.

Fennec: Sister Ilia would be elated.

Ghira: Goodbye, gentlemen.

(He firmly closes the door on them. Kali moves to stand closer and face her husband while Blake walks off)

Sun: So... those guys were creepy.

Ghira: I really don't like you.

Onslaught: Yeah well I don't trust them.

Kali: What makes you say that?

Onslaught: Let's just say it a feeling in my gut and it never stirs me wrong before. Those two are up to something.

(We then cut to night as we see Blake stands on a second story deck outside her father's office. The broken moon shines over the house. Blake stares at her father's door, beside which hangs an empty birdcage, when Kali Belladonna speaks, startling her)

Kali: You know, you can always go in and say hi.

Kali is carrying a tray with a tea set on it.

Blake: I don't wanna bother him.

Kali: A father's never too busy for his daughter.

Blake: Not all of my friends would agree with you on that.

(Kali then hands her daughter a tray)

Kali: Here.

Blake: What? Where are you going?

Kali: You've never been very talkative, but that boy you brought home loves to run his mouth. And the tall one he's a little talkative and loves to take about his teammates brawl, vortex, blastoff and swindle, but I wanna hear more about the adventures of Team RWBY.

(Kali walks away, her footsteps audible)

Ghira: (calling out from inside his office) Kali? Is that you, dear?

(Blake gives a nervous start of surprise when she hears his voice. The tray shakes in her hands, and she lets out a quiet whine. Ghira straightens some paperwork on his desk. The porch door slides open and Blake steps inside)

Blake: Uh, hey dad.

Ghira: Blake! Well, this is a pleasant surprise.

Blake: I...

Ghira: (standing) Please, come sit.

(Father and daughter both move to the oversized coffee table and lounge furniture, and Blake sets the tea set at the end where her father sits)

Ghira: Don't worry, I've got it. Sit down, sit down.

Blake: I don't wanna keep you if you're--

Ghira: (pouring tea) Nonsense, I've been cooped up in here all day.

(He puts a cube of sugar in the cup nearest Blake)

Ghira: You still take sugar, right?

Blake: Oh, actually, uh-

Ghira: (pulling back nervously) Oh! Sorry!

Blake: No, no no no, it's fine.

Ghira: Oh, here, take this one.

Blake: (taking her cup) No, really. It's, it's no big deal.

Ghira: You sure?

Blake: Positive.

Ghira: Old habits, I suppose.

(Blake takes a sip of her tea and winces with a tiny exclamation of pain)

Ghira: Might wanna let it cool.

Blake: (slight pain in her voice) Right.

(She sets the cup down on the table)

Ghira: So. is it. warm. in Vale?

Blake: Huh?

Ghira: It just. seems like your outfit doesn't cover very much.

Blake looks down at herself and crosses her arms.

Blake: It covers plenty.

Ghira: I mean, a little more armor might help. Don't you think? Like your friend Onslaught has on. Now that armor.

Blake: I'm fine. I don't need armor. I can look after myself.

Ghira: I. (sighing) I know you can. I'm sorry.

(He sets down his own cup. Blake's expression saddens, and she looks away)

Blake: Why?

Ghira: Hmm?

Blake: Why would you say that?

(Ghira moves to be beside his daughter, going down to one knee and putting a hand on her back)

Ghira: Sweetheart, what's wrong? What did I say?

Blake: How can you still love me after what I did?

Ghira: Blake.

(He gets up and sits beside her on the couch, putting his arm around her)

Ghira: Your mother and I will always love you.

Blake: (emotional) You were right. I shouted at you and yelled at you. (looking up at him) But you were right. I called you cowards!

(Remorsefully, she lowers her head closer to her father. He holds her)

Ghira: It's okay.

Blake: (pulling back) I should have left the White Fang with you and Mom. I should've listened to you, and I'm sorry. (turning away) I'm so, so sorry.

Ghira: (turning her by the chin to look at him and then wiping a tear from her eye with his thumb) Blake, it's fine. We never held anything against you, and I never feared you would fail. The only thing I ever feared was that you would fall down the wrong path, and I am so proud to see you haven't.

Blake: But I did! (sniffles) I was—

(She lowers her face again)

Ghira: And you pulled yourself out. You came back. There aren't many who possess that kind of strength and even fewer that have the courage to face their demons again. Vale, Mountain Glenn, Beacon - you confronted the White Fang time after time.

Blake: I didn't do it alone.

Ghira: No, you didn't. Which is why I wanted to ask you... why did you leave Vale? Why did you leave your friends behind?

Blake: (sniffing) I...

(Behind them, the porch door falls inward, Sun on top of it and yelping. Blake turns around and Onslaught looks in and just looks at him with his hand up)

Blake: (affronted and standing up) Sun?! Onslaught?!

Onslaught: I have no play in this I was trying to stop sun from snooping.

Blake: I believe you.

(Ghira is also standing while Sun gets himself upright and tries to recover from the situation)

Sun: D'yuh! Whoa! This isn't the bathroom! Uh, I'll just be going! Sorry to interrupt this tender family moment! (awkward giggle)

(Onslaught then whacked him in the back of the head)

Onslaught: idiot.

(Blake and Ghira both glare at Sun, as Onslaught backs away Blake's right ear twitching. Ghira takes a breath and closes his eyes for a second)

Ghira: I really don't like you. Your friend on the other hand I do like.

(With a groan of frustration, Blake slaps Sun. They are on the porch outside Ghira's office while Onslaught watches)

Blake: Ugh! No concept of privacy, (slaps him again) no respect for personal space!

Onslaught: Yeah give him a fresh one.

(His hand goes to his face where she made contact the second time)

Sun: I'm sorry, okay?! Ow, I'm sorry!

Blake: Ugh!

Sun: Look, I promise it was important! I needed to find you to talk to you!

Onslaught: Well that part is turn he does have something of importance.

Blake: (turning back, exasperated) What, Sun? What could be so important?!

Sun: I was talking to your mom and she said something weird about the White Fang!

Blake: (holding a finger up and striding forward) I'm stopping you right there.

Sun: But—

Blake: I told you, I'm not here to fight the White Fang, I'm not here to fight anyone. I'm here to rest, to figure things out, and to see my family.

Sun: Your mom said White Fang members don't wear masks in Menagerie. But I saw one at the market yesterday! I even have a picture!

(He pulls his Scroll out of his back pocket)

Blake: Sun!

Sun: (bringing up the image) Look, I'm trying to help!

Blake pulls his Scroll out of his hands and tosses it out into the trees.

Blake: I don't want your help!

(Sun stares at his Scroll and turns to Blake, growling. The sound of the Scroll landing, followed by a feminine, gasping sound is heard from the trees where Blake had just tossed the device. Both Sun and Blake's eyes go wide for a second and they slowly turn, eyes narrowing)

Onslaught: What is it? Wait is this a hearing thing?

Sun: Yep.

Onslaught: lucky I got this.

(I say as I pull the helmet back on my head and lower my visor and turn on infrared where I see what I can only assume is a girl by her body type. The woman leaps into the air, giving a better view of her as she ran. On the porch, Blake steps forward with a determined look in her eye while Sun throws out his arms)

Sun: A freakin' ninja?!

Blake: A spy!

Onslaught: Come one let's go.

Sun: But why would—

(I then jump off and I ran after her on foot and see the heat vapor she made from her body as sun just watched us leave)

Sun: Hey wait!

(Kali comes out from around the corner and inside the house)

Kali: What's happened?

Sun: The White Fang is evil, I totally called it, and I'm bringing your daughter back! Onslaught wait up.

(He leaps down off the second story deck. Kali's mouth drops open for a moment before she brings up her hand, worried. Blake and the masked White Fang member leap from tree to tree, Blake in pursuit of her while onslaught does his best to follow from the ground. They both pause for a moment, gripping different trees. A noise above the spy makes her gasp and Sun appears, dropping down)

Sun: Gotcha!

(She leaps out of his path. Blake pursues while Sun lands on a branch)

Sun: Hey, wait up!

Blake: Don't let her out of your sight!

(The spy emerges from the trees and onto a roof. She continues to run across the buildings, Blake right behind her. Sliding under some arching pipes, she finally turns and stops. Using her weapon in whip form, she slices the pipe, releasing steam to block Blake. It doesn't work; Blake moves right under the pipes through the steam)

Blake: Why are you watching me?

(Onslaught and Sun lands on the roof behind her, causing her to turn around as we have her cornered from three different sides)

Onslaught: Give up we have you surrounded.

Sun: Yeah we're not above hitting a girl, you—

(The spy's whip comes at him in an attack, which he falls back to avoid as he then strikes Onslaught as she got him in the shoulder and was stud by the electricity that came out of it. Blake takes advantage of the distraction to kick the Scroll out of the spy's hand. The girl is surprised, avoids Blake's next attack, responds with a kick of her own and attempts to retrieve the Scroll. Sun tackles her instead)

Sun: Grab the Scroll! Seems someone thinks it's important!

(Onslaught soon got his momentum back)

Spy: Get off!

(She headbutts Sun, cracking off the part of the mask covering her left eye, and tries to race Blake to the Scroll. Onslaught tackles her to the ground as sun four clones tackle her too. Sun is holding his pose to control his Semblance and Blake pauses)

Onslaught: Stop staring and grab it!

(Blake listens, and Sun finally releases his Semblance, which he had been struggling to maintain, and falls to his knees. The clones disappear from atop the girl as she then headbutted Onslaught as she then kicks him off her. She rises and aims her weapon at Blake)

Sun: Blake, watch out!

Onslaught: Behind you!

(Blake turns, rising with the Scroll in her hand. She sees the broken Grimm mask crumble from the spy's face)

Blake: Ilia.

Onslaught: Ilia? Wait what?

Sun: (getting to his feet) Wait, you know her?! But she doesn't even look like a f—aagh!

(He gets cut off when the color-changing Ilia strikes an electric hit near his shoulder and without his semblance he wasn't healing. Sun cries out and falls and Onslaught rush to him to put pressure on his injured)

Blake: Sun!

Onslaught: I got him.

(Ilia then points her weapon at Blake)

Ilia: Give it to me.

Blake: No.

Ilia: (changes color) You shouldn't have come back.

(She uses her weapon to create a rush of dust, which allows her to escape. As Blake briefly acknowledges that Ilia has disappeared she runs over to sun)

Blake: Sun! Sun! No, no, no, not again, please! Help! Somebody! Hold on, Sun, just hold on.

Onslaught: He's fine I got him just run back to your house and get the first aid kit while I bring him then. Now go!

(She runs off as Onslaught picks up sun and runs to the house and he kicks it down as Blake runs in with the med kit and Onslaught helps sun as he patches up his wound and warps it in bandage)

Onslaught: Well that all I can do for now all we can do is wait.

(We then cut to day as Blake and Onslaught take turns looking over sun till he starts to wake up and raises his head with a groan)

Sun: Blake?

(Blake is sitting on a chair across from the couch, as Onslaught sits in the other chair but Blake has a sadden expression on her face)

Blake: This. is why, Sun. This is why I left them all behind.

Sun: (sitting up) What are you. wait, where am I?

Onslaught: Your back at the house. You got zapped in the shoulder lucky I was able to get you medical attention.

Sun: Oh thank man.

(Blake gets up and walks over to the couch as Sun looks around in confusion)

Blake: I am done seeing my friends hurt because of me.

Sun: Blake.

Onslaught: You don't—

Blake: Shut up! Do you think I like being alone? Every day. every day I think about them! Ruby, Weiss, Yang. Even swindle, vortex, blastoff and brawl. they were my friends! I loved them like I never thought I could love anybody. And I hope they hate me for leaving.

Onslaught: They don't hate you.

Sun: (raising himself up to reach out to her) You don't mean that.

Blake: Yes, I do! Everyone thinks they can help me, but they can't. You both saw Ilia last night and she's not even the worst! No. No more. They're better off without me. I made my choices and I'll deal with the consequences because they belong to me.

Onslaught: Your an idiot.

Sun: You think you're being selfless, but you're not. Yeah, that chameleon friend of yours got me pretty good. But I'd do it all again if it meant protecting you.

Onslaught: That goes double for me too Blake.

(Blake turns to face them, surprised)

Sun: And I can promise Yang would say the same.

Onslaught: Yeah and I can bet that you're and my teammates would do the same. Because your are friend and friend don't abandon friends.

Sun: Exactly (sitting up fully, with effort) You can make your own choices, sure. But you don't get to make ours. When your friends fight for you, it's because we want to. So stop pushing us out! It hurts more than anything the bad guys could ever do to us.

(Sun looks at the floor and Blake, who had turned to face him, turns away again)

Sun: But, if it makes you feel any better, the next time I go up against Lizard Girl, it won't be for you - it'll be to get even.

(He then winces in pain pointing to his injury and Blake laughs)

Onslaught: Just not right now. Because that needs time to heal.

Blake: My hero.

(The door behind them crashes down again as Kali embarrassing herself through eavesdropping too closely)

Kali: (in an affected tone) Oh! Oh dear, would you look at that, he's awake! Thank goodness!

Ghira: (covering his face with his hand) Kali, please.

Onslaught: You might want to get some real door. You now ones that won't fall over.

Blake: Mom!

Sun: Hey, Mrs. B!

Blake: (walking over to her mother) What are you doing?!

Kali: Well, sweetheart, your father needed to speak with the three of you.

Blake: Huh?

Onslaught: Is it about the scroll we got?

(We then get around the coffee table as he throws it down)

Ghira: I'm afraid you were right to be suspicious.

Blake: What do you mean?

Ghira: Adam Taurus is planning to overthrow the leader of the White Fang, and stage a full-scale attack on Haven Academy. It would be the Fall of Beacon all over again.

Onslaught: Dame it.

Sun: Not if we destroy the White Fang once and for all.

Blake: No.

(She stands up, full of decision)

Blake: We're not going to destroy the White Fang. We're going to take it back.

Onslaught: Hell yeah.

Sun: But if their planning on killing leader shouldn't we worn her.

Blake: I don't see how.

Onslaught: Well I know a way how we can worn her.

Blake: You do how.

Onslaught: Come on Blake I'm the leader of my team you didn't think I'll just send them on their way did you.

(This make Blake and the rest of them get curious)

Onslaught: You see I have a feeling that we would all meet again so I told brawl to wait for Yang. Vortex to go with Ruby. And blastoff to get Weiss and I'll go after Blake that we're all meet back at haven.

Sun: Wait but that only four of five what about swindle?

Onslaught: I gave him a special job to infiltrate the white fang and find out all they now.

Blake: What you send him to infiltrate the white fang? He could get killed or worse.

Onslaught: Don't worry nothing bad will happen to him. Because if their one thing he knows it how to lie and keep up his deception till it time to act. But with this new information I'll see if I can get him a message to stop this assassination or save the leader.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

156K 1.8K 37
Y/N L/N, a boy like any other, until the Gods send him to another world, the start of his favorite animated series. Armed with knowledge of the futur...
7.5K 202 27
This is the story that linger in my mind since I've released the chosen one book. Ozpin invited: A boy with a curse found the love that he himself n...
1.1K 15 12
Several months has passed after Beacon fall, and our heroes is now back with a new adventures! Unfortunately, at this time team RWBY are... divided...
14.1K 444 71
A young hero, an exalted heiress, a troubled rogue, a party girl, and a knight. These are the five members of RWBY, a team brought together and train...