RWBY team COMBAT

By johnmr01

When five guy meet each other and find out their all bin kicked out unwanted and a nobody but when they work... More

Bio
Bruticus
The C-TEAM
Team COMBAT song
How we got to beacon
The First Step
The Emerald Forest
Players and Pieces
The Badge and The Burden
Jaunedice
Forever Fall
The Stray
Black and White
Best Day Ever
Welcome to Beacon
Painting the Town
Burning the Candle
Dance Dance Infiltration
Field Trip
Search and Destroy
Mountain Glenn
No Brakes
Breach
COMBINE for round one
Featst
It's Brawl in the Family
Lessons Learned
Never Miss a Beat
Fall: Onslaught vs Sun
PvP
Battle of Beacon
Heroes and Monsters
End of the Beginning
A feather of a rose
Rose and feathers 2
FireRocket and snowflakes
Leader, Monkey and a Cat
The sly Fox in the White fang
A Fox, Cat, Monkey and a leader
Bird, feather, rose, ninja, knight, hammer
Reunion
Fight for the lamp
The brothers reunited
Argus Limited
Uncovered
So That's How It Is
The Coming Storm
Alone in the Woods
The Grimm Reaper
Dead End
Lost
Stealing from the Elderly
The Lady in the Shoe
Seeing Red
Our Way
The Greatest Kingdom
A New Approach
Ace Operatives
Pomp and Circumstance
Sparks
A Night Off
Worst Case Scenario
Cordially Invited
As Above, So Below
Out in the Open
Gravity
With Friends Like These
The Enemy of Trust
Divide
Ruby team
Jail time
Team Yang
Ultimatum
Risk
Creation
Worthy Of These Final Word

RPG and shotguns

42 1 0
By johnmr01

(After the team split up Brawl stayed in the kingdom to help deal with the Grimm and help Glinda but before that he told tie about how yang not going to stay down forever and when she ready to get back to action to give him a call so brawl can help her when she leaves. But right now he's laughing and having fun with the teacher at Tia home)

Brawl: (laugh) then. Then what happened next?

Port: And, and, and then, in comes Qrow, wearing a skirt! I was just a TA, I-I didn't know what to do, so I just. I just left the room to laugh!

We then all laugh not noticing that Yang comes into the kitchen door while the we all laugh)

Tai: We told him it was a kilt! He'd never worn a uniform before, so he didn't know!

Oobleck: That is terrible! What is wrong with you!?

Tai: Hey! The girls all said he had nice legs! I did that jerk a favor! Besides, that's not even the best part! See, then we—

(Port puts his right leg on the tabletop, cutting off Tai)

Port: "Like what you see?"

(The four laugh as Port loses his balance. He tries to save himself from falling, but ends up on the floor)

Port: Whoa-oh!

Brawl: Oh I missed laughing.

(There's even more laughter. Tai claps from mirth and Port joins in the hilarity from the floor. Yang giggles too, covering her mouth, but the four become alerted to her presence. Oobleck stands while Port gets up off the floor and brawl juts looks at her)

Port: Oh, uh, Miss Xiao Long! Uh, please, join us.

Brawl: Yeah Yang come in. Maybe you got some story's for your time at beacon.

(Yang enters while Oobleck laughs, a little bit embarrassed)

Oobleck: Oh, yes, yes, pull up a chair. Please, pull up a chair.

Yang: I'm good.

(She hoists herself backward up onto the kitchen counter, beside where her father stands. Port and Oobleck sit back down)

Yang: So, what are you doing here?

Oobleck: Despite popular belief, teachers do have a life outside the classroom.

Port: Professor Goodwitch is working 'round the clock to restore Beacon to its former glory! But, Mistral wasn't built in a day. And we all need rest from time to time.

Brawl: And I need a break for kill all the Grimm I find and see. It's great for a little while but after a while it gets boring.

Tai: Now look, let's not worry about that right now. So, there we were, standing in the auditorium, looking at Qrow, wearing a skirt. Then Oz tells everyone, "It's time to work on our landing strategy!"

Oobleck: The Branwen twins have always been. interesting, to say the least.

Port: That sure didn't seem to stop young Tai.

Brawl: Or me form punching the old man in the face. (Laughs)

Tai: Hey, come on, man, she's right here.

Port: Oh, please! She's a mature young woman! If she can handle combat, she can handle a few jabs at her old man!

Brawl: Yeah I took a few jabs at my old man.

Oobleck: The way you said that do you mean it? Literally or metaphorically?

Brawl: Literally.

Tai: That's not the issue, Pete! And besides, she's still a teenager!

Brawl: So am I and the other day I snapped a Grimm jaw open.

Yang: She is also in the room, and can be directly spoken to. And I think I've been through enough to be considered an adult at this point.

Tai: (sighing) Adult or not, you've still got a long way to go before you're ready for the real world.

Yang: Oh my gosh! Does every father figure have the same three condescending phrases?

Taiyang: Yeah! But we only use them when we mean it!

(Brawl, Port and Oobleck look at each other as father and daughter argue, a touch uncomfortable. Oobleck takes a sip from his mug while Port pulls at his collar while Brawl rubs the back of his head)

Yang: Is that so?

Tai: As a matter of fact, it is so! If you honestly think that you're ready to go out there on your own, ha, well I guess you lost some brain cells along with that arm.

Brawl: God dame dud! That harsh.

(Yang gasps and pulls back from her father's face while a stunned Port leans forward and Oobleck's mouth drops open and his glasses slip down. There's a comedic beat before the mug slips out of Oobleck's hand to safely land on the table. All four stare at Taiyang for a few seconds)

Yang: You... jerk!

(Yang playfully punches her dad in the arm, and the father and daughter laugh together)

Oobleck: (whispering) Are we finally talking about the Goliath in the room?

Brawl: I think so.

(Tai and Yang look at each other and then laugh. Relieved laughter comes from both Port and Oobleck)

Yang: Yeah I guess we on how Brawl and his team formed what was it called. Brut? And used a giant saw to cut the Goliath head right off.

(We then all laughed remembering the time at beacon as they do Brawl is the first time stop laughing as he misses his team till port cuts in)

Port: Oh, Miss Xiao L— Yang, if you don't mind me asking, why haven't you tried on the arm yet?

Oobleck: Oh, yes, yes! A piece of Atlas technology given out like that is rare indeed! Not to mention the effort it took to deliver it here. It seems a great many people want to see you returned to normal.

Brawl: Me especially.

Yang: I'm. scared. Everyone keeps talking about me getting back to normal. And I appreciate it, but. this is normal now.

(Oobleck and Port exchange sad, knowing glances)

Yang: It's just taking me a while to get used to it.

Tai: Well, normal is what you make of it.

Yang: What is that supposed to mean? Do you want me to just pretend like nothing happened? I lost a part of me. A piece of me is gone. And it's never coming back.

Tai: You're right. It's not coming back. But that doesn't have to stop you from becoming who you wanna be. You're Yang Xiao Long, my sunny little dragon.

(Tai puts his hand on his daughter's shoulder)

Taiyang: You can do whatever you put your mind to. So whenever you're ready to stop moping, and get back out there, I'll be there for you.

(Brawl then comes over and put his arm around her)

Brawl: And so will I. When you're good and ready were hit the road to find Ruby and help her.

Yang: I... I...

Port: Fear is like any other emotion. It comes and goes. It's all in how you handle it. Why, even I find myself wrestling with that emotion from time to time.

Yang: (unconvinced) Really?

Brawl: You?

Oobleck: (whispering) He's afraid of mice.

Port: (pounding the table) They bring only disease and famine!

(Yang laughs while Port rants about the creepiness of mice)

Port: And don't even get me started on their tails! So hairless, and simply unnatural!

Oobleck: Port, I assure you, you are safe. There's no mice here right now.

Brawl: Oh my god is that a mouse on you.

Port: AH! Hey it off! Get it off!

(The scene transitions to Yang taking the last steps at the top of the stairs. She turns partially and lifts her hand to those below)

Yang: Goodnight!

(The arm on the bedside table is the first thing she sees when she walks into her room. She looks at it for a moment but then moves to the window when she hears the front door to the house open followed by the voices of the three men. She decides to stand out of side beside the window and listen)

Port: Thanks for having us over, Tai.

Tai: Any time. You're always welcome.

Oobleck: It may be a while before we return. There is still much work to be done at the school.

Brawl: But when Yang is ready to go back out there I'll be there for her. She my friend and I don't leave my friends behind.

Port: I hesitate to ask, but is there any word from young Miss Rose?

Tai: Not yet.

Oobleck: Have you thought about going after her? Trying to bring her home?

Tai: (sighs) I've got to... look after some things.

Brawl: Tai you don't need to worry she with her new team and vortex with them so they will be safe so you don't need to worry but do call when she ready. I got nothing but time.

(He says as they walk away to get back to work we then cut to a few weeks later of Yang using her new arm and Tai now what Yang is going to do so he gives Brawl a call)

Brawl: About time she gets back into the fight I'll be over in a day. (Snaps a Grimm neck) But first I need to get something.

(Outside of her home on Patch, Yang spray paints her robotic arm and the new half of Ember Celica bright yellow. She goes into a tool shed and takes the tarp that had been covering her motorcycle, Bumblebee, off)

Tai: I don't remember saying that you were ready.

(He is leaning against the frame of the open shed door, arms crossed)

Yang: (without turning around) Oh yeah? You're gonna try and stop me?

Tai: (chuckling) No. I think I'm still too sore after our last fight. I just wanted a better goodbye than a letter. And, I also have a question for you.

(Yang turns around)

Tai: Where are you going?

Yang: What do you mean?

Tai: (moving into the shed) Well, despite asking him numerous times not to, I know that Qrow told you where your mother's been at these days. I know how much you wanna see her. I've stopped you in the past, but I won't anymore. And we both read the note. We know your sister's headed to Mistral. So, where are you going?

Brawl: And where ever you go you not going there alone.

Yang: Your coming too Brawl?

Brawl: Hell yes I am I've bin stuck in the city fighting Grimm but right now I need to ride.

(I say as she pulls her bike out and as she does she see mine)

Yang: Wow is that your bike?

Brawl: You bet.

Yang: So where are the rest of your teammates?

Brawl: Vortex sent with Ruby. Blastoff went to get Weiss. And onslaught went after Blake. And well they left me with you.

Yang: Why?

Brawl: Because boss got a feeling that missing an arm wasn't going to stop you. NOW LETS RIDE.

Yang: I'll race yeh.

(They both take off we then get to the ship about take up to land and we both ride as we come to a path way one goes to mistral the other one says bandits)

Brawl: Well it's your call.

Yang: you are in so much trouble when I find you.

(We then take off in the direction of bandits we ride till we stop to get gas and also to drink)

Jerry: Aren't you two little young to be drinking?

(Yang takes off her aviator sunglasses as brawl stands their with his arms cross)

Yang: A water. It's hot out.

Brawl: we need to pay for the gas too.

Jerry: Ohhh. Sure.

(He goes below the counter and laughter comes from the drunk man a few seats down from Yang and Brawl)

Shay: Are you telling me you're too young to drink? You look like a regular Huntress and huntsman. And a beauty at that. And a tuff guy.

Yang: I'm good. Thanks, pal.

Shay: (approaching Yang undeterred) Seriously. Not too bulky. Not too lean. You're.

Yang: Just right. Yup. Like I said, I'm good.

Shay: and you big guy you look strong enough to choke a bear.

Brawl: Have and did go away.

(But not listening the mook puts his hand on the countertop next to Yang with a soft moan before reaching out with his other)

Shay: And your hair.

(Yang grabs his wrist before he can touch her hair. When she turns to face him, her eyes are glowing red, startling him)

Shay: Huh?

(He barely glances in the correct direction before Yang's metal fist slams into the side of his face. Falling backward, a tooth knocked out of his mouth, the man hits the floor and continues to bounce floor-to-ceiling toward the exit like a pinball before disappearing through the doors. As the doors close behind him, the "Open" sign flips around to "Closed)

Brawl: (laughs very hard) AHAHAHAHAHAHA!! Do it again that was so funny.

Jerry: (straightening and setting two bottle of water on the counter) These one's on the house. He's been driving me crazy.

Brawl: No probably. But here the money for the gas.

(He hand him the money as Brawl take his drink but as Yang reaches for it with her left hand, but it trembles. Her metal hand grabs and steadies it. She gives a long, shaky sigh before picking up the bottle and guzzling the water down.

Jerry: So, what brings you around these parts?

(Yang holds up a finger, still guzzling until the water is gone)

Yang: Thanks. And I'm, uh, looking for someone.

Brawl: someone dangerous.

Jerry: (chuckling) Well the only dangerous person worth notin' around here is... well, Ra—

Yang: (cutting him off) Raven Branwen. Thanks again.

Brawl: See yah.

Jerry: N-now, missy mister! You don't want to go messin' with bandits! They're a world of trouble!

Yang: So I hear.

Brawl: And I like trouble.

(Outside, the Shady Man is on the ground holding his face, but he calls out to Yang and Brawl as they start their engages)

Shady Man: Hey, girlie! Big guy

Yang: Seriously? This isn't over?

Brawl: Want me to kick what left of his teeth in?

Shay: (getting to his feet) I heard you're. looking for someone. Heh.

(He gives her a toothless grin)

Brawl: If you know where the find raven then get on if not piss off!

Shay: oh I know where she is.

(The sound of a motorcycle is heard. Yang and Brawl are riding their bikes with Shady gut on yangs bike through a forest in Anima)

Yang: How much further, pal?

Brawl: Yeah my fist are getting itchy.

Shay: This should just about do it.

(They stop their bike at a clearing)

Shay: You wait here. I'll go up ahead and make sure the coast is clear.

(Shay dismounts from the bike and runs into the bushes. Yang shakes her head in annoyance)

Brawl: He's coming back to try and rob us isn't he?

Yang: Yep.

Brawl: With a few guys maybe about ten of them.

Yang: Yep.

Brawl: Bring it on.

(discards her sunglasses, sleeve and coat tails before stretching a little. Suddenly, someone pulls the trigger of a gun and Yang blocks the shot with her arm. Shay reappears with several bandits in tow)

Shay: I can't believe you were dumb enough to let me lead you here.

(The bandits present all have their weapons drawn at Yang and Brawl)

Yang: Is this everyone?

Brawl: Look like a far fight.

Shay: (chuckling) Yes, little lady. This is it. Well, unless you count the whole rest of the camp back that way.

(He gestures behind him with his thumb. Yang points a finger in the same direction)

Yang: That way?

Shay: (grunting in confusion and looking at his tribe mates first) Yes. That way.

Yang: Good to know.

Brawl: Thanks.

Shay: Now to pay me back for this tooth, we're going to take your bike. And you're going to take your lumps (punches his fist as he says this). But the gangs always open to except new members what you say big guy want to join?

Brawl: Hell to the one I have a teen already. But yang got to but your tooth so I'm going to bust your heads.

(Yang engages Ember Celica on her left arm and Brawl cracks his knuckles. The bandits get cautious and keep their weapons trained on them.

Shay: (aiming his gun) You got the jump on me last time, sweetheart. But you really ought to think twice about fighting all—

Brawl: All of you buddy I fight people like you all the time where I'm from. (Crack his neck) so shoot me if you want it just going to piss me off.

Shay: Alright... Get them!

(Yang and Brawl split as Brawl runs at two with gun and tackle them to the ground as then then grabs them both by the head and slaps them in to each other as they fall down Brawl take both fist and slams them down hard on their body breaking some ribs as on try to cut him with a sword he grabbed their hand with the blade and throw them at a tree as he looks at the last one a girl as she shakes in fear Brawl just walks up to her)

Brawl: AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH

(He just yells and screams at her till she fancies he then goes over to Yang)

Shay: (coughing as he struggles to get up) Who are you two? It doesn't even matter. When Raven finds out what you did, you're both dead!

Yang: Possibly. But I doubt it. I am her daughter, after all.

Brawl: And I'm just a guy who loves a good fight.

Shay: (wide-eyed) I'm dead.

(Shay then gets a punch to the face as he falls to the ground and lose another tooth we then head to where raven is after beating up more of her bandits and Brawl braking one guy arm. Yang and Brawl finally enters the camp, escorted by a few bruised bandits as they walk to they see a woman who is like Yang but older with black hair and red eyes)

Yang: Mom.

Raven: (removing her mask) Yang. (smiling) So, after all this time you finally decided to visit me. And you brought a friend?

(Yang feels her left hand shaking once again, but she uses her robotic hand to calm it down)

Yang: You know that I searched for you. I spent years looking for you.

Raven: And you've found me. You were patient, determined, and strong enough to make your dream a reality. Well done, Yang. But did you have to be so rough with my men?

Brawl: They asked for it.

Raven: And who are you my daughter lover.

Brawl: What hell no! I'm her friend and the names Brawl don't forget it.

Yang: I didn't want a fight. They started it.

Raven: Well, you two certainly finished it.

(Silence)

Raven: Right. I'm sure this is all very overwhelming. But I must admit that you've proven yourself. So any questions you have I'll be happy to answer. You can stay with us tonight. I'll even have the cooks whip up something for you.

Yang: That's not why we're here.

(The bandits react to Yang's irreverence)

Raven: What was that?

Yang: I'm not here for you. Ruby is somewhere in Mistral. She's with Qrow, and she's going to need my help. I just need you to take me to her.

Raven: And why would I do that?

Yang: Because we're family.

Raven: (scowls, and mutters) Family. Only coming around when they need something. (projecting again) I have to say, I'm disappointed. After all, you found me, didn't you? Why not take that drive and use it to find your little sister if she means that much to you?

Yang: Because you're going to save me time. Ruby was heading to Mistral with Brawl teammate vortex but there's no guarantee she's made it there. Looking for her in Anima could take ages. But. Dad told me how your Semblance works.

Raven: (under her breath) Tai.

Yang: You can bond to certain people. And when you do, you could create a portal that takes you straight to them. You've got one for Dad. One for me. And you've got one for Qrow. He promised me he'd watch out for Ruby before he left. And I trust him. So, make a portal to my uncle and sister, and I'll be on our way.

Raven: You know, it takes real strength to march in here and demand such a favor of me. I've got to say, I'm impressed. It's very noble to want to help out your sister. But if she's with Qrow, then she's already a lost cause.

Yang: What does that mean?

Brawl: Are you saying NO?!

Raven: You don't want to get mixed up in all of that, Yang. Ozpin is not the man you think he is. And Qrow is a fool for trusting him. I would know, I trusted him once, too.

Yang: I don't care what you think.

Raven: Your choice is your own. All I'm suggesting is that instead of getting wrapped up in something too big for you, for any of us, that maybe you take a moment to wonder if you're already where you belong. I know Brawl here would fit in look at him strong and fearless I'm guessing.

Yang: Save your breath. You can spout off whatever you want, but nothing is going to keep me from my sister.

Raven: Well, aren't you stubborn.

Yang: I get it from my mom.

Brawl: AHAHAAH burn.

Raven: Well, if that's how you feel, then it sounds like we're done here. Take them away.

(The bandits surround them and begin to move in on Brawl and Yang. Yang sees this, before turning her head back to Raven)

Yang: Did you not hear me?

(Raven turns back around before she can enter her tent)

Yang: I said send me to Qrow, damn it! (eyes turn red)

Bandit Two: That's enough! You watch your mouth in front of our leader!

(some of the bandits tense up behind him)

Yang: Make me.

Brawl: Yang say the word and I'll bring this whole camp down!

(Bandit Two tries to attack Yang, Yang punches the Bandit into a tent, revealing Weiss and blastoff in a cage with blastoff missing his robot legs)

Weiss: Yang?

Yang: Weiss?

Brawl: Blastoff?

Blastoff: Brawl?

Yang: Wait blastoff?

(Everyone else present is surprised that the two girls and two guys know each other.

Weiss: (to herself) Alright, well, subtlety is out.

(Weiss then lifts up blastoff on her back cues he has no legs)

Blastoff: So what the plan?

(Weiss turns to her miniature Arma Gigas and makes it grow, destroying the cage in the process. She quickly makes her way towards Yang, Brawl with the now giant Arma Gigas following close behind)

Yang: What is that?

Weiss: Don't worry about it. What are you doing here?

Brawl: Blastoff what happened to your legs?!

Blastoff: Well their kind of took them and bin using them to make a fire.

Brawl: They bin what!

Blastoff: So who black hair lady?

Yang: (gesturing to Raven) Well, that's my mom and she can take us to Ruby.

Raven: Ugh.

Weiss: (incredulous) Your mom kidnapped us?!

Blastoff: And took my legs.

Yang: (to Raven) You kidnapped them?!

(Yang, Weiss, Brawl and Weiss' summon turn and run to fight the bandits, but a lightning bolt appears, summoned by Vernal, stopping the fight before it starts)

Vernal: (echoing) Enough!

Raven: (to Vernal) Thank you. (to everyone else) If you people don't keep it together this place will be crawling with Grimm. (to Vernal) Give the girl her weapon back. And the boy his legs and weapon back.

(Vernal looks surprised at the command, then tosses Myrtenaster to Weiss. As two guys place down blastoff legs as Brawl picks up blast off and lowers him down as the legs soon attach them self to the bottom of his legs)

Blastoff: Oh finally you know you never notice how much you miss walking till it gone.

Raven: You four. In my tent. Now.

Yang: Why?

Blastoff: Yeah you took my leg is I wasn't in that cage I could burn this place down and now that I am.

Raven: If you're really going after your sister, then you need to know the truth.

Brawl: Um she can take us to Ruby and the other including vortex.

Blastoff: Fine but I'm still mad. (Take his Uzi swords form that girl) thank you. And it's good to have you two girl back.

(Raven enters her tent and the bandits go back to their own businesses. Weiss places her hand on her chest in relief)

Yang: Sorry about—

(Suddenly, Weiss drops Myrtenaster and strongly hugs Yang and Brawl does the same to Blastoff)

Weiss: I missed you so much.

Yang: I've missed you, too.

Brawl: And I missed you too brother.

Blastoff: Same here. But can you. Let me go. Hard to breathe!

(The four enjoins this little moment before they all head inside the tent. Vernal pours cups of tea for Raven, Yang, Brawl, Blastoff and Weiss. They are all inside Raven's tent with the latter five seated around a table.

Raven: (to Vernal) You can wait outside. Thank you.

Yang: So, what's the "truth"?

Blastoff: Yeah what is the truth?

Raven: (taking a sip from her cup) You know, it's better when it's hot.

Brawl: I'm not thirsty.

Weiss: You know, you're really obnoxious.

Raven: The truth is that "truth" is hard to come by. A story of victory for one person is a story of defeat for someone else. By now, your uncle has surely told Ruby and her friends plenty of stories.

Yang: Well, he's never given me a reason to doubt him before.

Raven: That doesn't mean those reasons don't exist. (Yang glares at her) You know, you and your teammates might as well be the poster children for the Huntsman Academies. Your motives vary, but you all enrolled to try and make the world a better place. It's adorable.

Yang: It's what Huntsmen and Huntresses do.

Raven: Not all of them. Some people are just in it for the money and the fame, but there's even more that are just looking to grow stronger. Your Uncle Qrow and I didn't attend Beacon to become Huntsmen, we did it to learn how to kill Huntsmen.

(Brawl, Blastoff, Yang and Weiss gasp at this, exchanging a brief look with each other)

Raven: Daddy and Uncle left that part out, hm? (begins to pour more tea for herself) Aside from the Grimm, Huntsmen were the only ones capable of ruining our raids and hunting us down. Our tribe needed a counterforce. (takes another sip) And Qrow and I were the perfect age. (standing up) The entrance exams were child's play compared to what we'd already been through. We were good. So good, that we caught the attention of Beacon's very own Headmaster, Professor Ozpin. Even after we were put on a team, I could tell he was keeping his eye on us. Back then, I thought it was because he knew, but it was Team STRQ he was interested in.

Yang: What do you mean by that?

Raven: Constant attention, extra training missions, turning a blind eye whenever we happened to break the rules and get into more trouble than we should've. Sound familiar?

Brawl: Definitely.

Blastoff: Yeah that sounds like our team.

(They share another glance at each other. Weiss gestures Yang to keep going)

Yang: What's your point?

Raven: How much do you know about Professor Ozpin? About his past?

Weiss: He was. a prodigy. One of the youngest headmasters to be appointed to a school.

Raven: Because that's how he planned it. Because the man you know as Ozpin designed those schools and has followers inside every academy on Remnant that are loyal to him and no one else.

Blastoff: what? But how?

Yang: That doesn't make any sense! How could he have? No. Why would someone even do that?

Raven: Because old man Oz has a great and terrible secret. One that could spread fear across the world. One that he eventually entrusted to our team, and once I knew, there was no going back. I needed to know more, but with every new discovery I made, the more horrifying the world became.

Yang: Okay, then tell us. What's the big secret? What's so crazy that the rest of us don't know?

Blastoff: Yeah whatever it is it's not as crazy a the five of are team combining together to make a giant guy.

Raven: The Creatures of Grimm. have a master named Salem. She can't be stopped, she can't be reasoned with, and she will not rest until Humanity crumbles at her feet.

Brawl: Shit.

Blastoff: Well I didn't see that coming.

(As she speaks, their eyes widen more and more. They sit in silence)

Weiss: What?

Raven: You know, you two haven't even touched your tea.

(Raven takes another sip from her teacup, while Yang stands up)

Yang: Why should we believe any of this?

Raven: Now you're catching on. So far you've done nothing but accept what others tell you, (puts her cup down) but you need to question everything.

(The two stare at each other face to face, before Raven turns around)

Raven: Otherwise you'll end up just as blind as Qrow. (Yang grits her teeth, and her eyes narrow, seething) and your fool of a father.

(A shot from Ember Celica is heard, destroying the table. Raven's empty teacup clatters across the floor, stopping when it hits the heel of her boot. Raven looks toward Yang, faintly smiling. Yang's eyes have turned red)

Yang: Don't you dare talk about my family like that!

(While Yang speaks, Weiss stares up at her wide-eyed and flinches when she raises her voice for emphasis. A weapon is heard being drawn at Yang)

Vernal: You need to calm down.

(Vortex then points his own weapon at her)

Weiss: (holding Yang's hand) Yang, please.

Raven: Listen to your friend, Yang. Your teammates never let you down before.

Yang: You don't know the first thing about my teammates! About me! You were never there! You LEFT US!! (her eyes then turn back to normal) Why?! (hangs her head in sadness)

Raven: I know more than you realize. Not just about you, and not just what I've been told, but things I've seen with my own eyes. I know the Grimm have a leader, I know people who can come back from the dead, I know that magic is real, and I can prove it.

Brawl: what magic is really?

Blastoff: This can't be true it defines all that makes sense in this world.

(Weiss stands up, while Raven continues addressing her daughter)

Raven: You said Tai told you all about my Semblance.

(Vernal lowers her weapon and vortex does the same after hearing all this while Raven heads toward the back exit of her tent)

Raven: Well, I doubt he ever told you what Oz did to my brother and me.

(Raven exits her tent. Amd the four of them exchange a confused looks)

Vernal: Go see for yourself.

Brawl: Well come on.

(Vernal leaves. As they take her advice and exit the tent. They see no one there)

Yang: Mom?

Weiss: Yang, are you okay?

Brawl: Where she go?

Blastoff: She's gone!

Yang: I'll be fine once we can get her to take us to Ruby.

(Weiss relents while Yang continues to look around)

Weiss: It's okay if... you're not okay.

Yang: You didn't believe what she said, right?

Weiss: I. of course not. Well, not all of it. It was crazy. We have Dust, Semblances... But, I mean, there's no such thing as magic.

Blastoff: Yeah magic can't be real that only in stories. Right?

(Just then, the four hear a bird caw. They watch it fly in front of them)

Weiss: A raven?

Yang: I've. seen that bird before.

Weiss: Maybe it belongs to your mom?

Blastoff: Can she see through the Birds Eye's?

Brawl: No she is the bird!

(The four continue to watch the raven fly in the dusk-colored sky. It descends, flying and weaving between the trees, before shapeshifting into Raven herself. Raven lands back on the ground on her feet, while they are shocked expressions as she stands back up)

Yang: How. did you do that?

Raven: Well, I could explain it to you...

(Raven then draws Omen, slashing behind her, creating a portal with her Semblance)

Raven: or you could ask your uncle.

Yang: You're letting us go?

Raven: I'm giving you a choice. (she sheathes her sword) Stay here, with me, and I'll answer all your questions and more. We can have a fresh start.  And you two can go or stay and join. Or you can go back to Qrow and join Ozpin's impossible war against Salem, and meet the same fate as so many others. But can you really go back to trusting someone that's kept so much from you?

Brawl: You can try and talk us into staying here but never I stay with my team and I may not know where onslaught came from but he's my leader and friend and I'll never abandon him.

Blastoff: Yeah that goes double for me. Where never leaven him exactly not for you.

(Weiss reacts timidly, while Yang just glares at her mother)

Yang: All I care about is making sure my sister is safe.

Raven: (dissatisfied with Yang's response) Ugh...

(Yang and Weiss are then shown riding on Bumblebee. As Brawl and Blastoff are on brawl bike. However, before they can enter the portal, Raven addresses her daughter one more time)

Raven: Yang. If you side with your uncle, I may not be as kind the next time we meet.

(Weiss rolls her eyes and looks ahead)

Brawl: Yeah bye.

Blastoff: See yeh.

Yang: You weren't kind this time either.

(Yang and Weiss proceed through the portal on Bumblebee. As the boys soon join them. The portal then disappears)

Raven: I know.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.9K 112 43
Team RWBY well soon exist but others will be joining they're journey each of them forming some kind of special bound with one another the people Ruby...
16.3K 462 74
A young hero, an exalted heiress, a troubled rogue, a party girl, and a knight. These are the five members of RWBY, a team brought together and train...
5.5K 160 10
ah, yes. the teenage years of ones life. arguably the most important years. take (y/n) and Ruby for example. both 15, and in love. boyfriend and girl...
34.9K 893 31
Just read it.. (I do not own ANYTHING here, RWBY, JJK, or any other pictures and stuff I say isn't owned.)