Shape of you (Daniel Ricciard...

Від Lieke4043

Stephanie (Stevie) has to deal with the aftermath of a life threatening disease and two young kids by herself... Більше

Prologue
Curly brown hair
Just a rough patch
Summer break (ups)
Take a good nap
Scarred for life
New paths
Paddock passes
Lightning strikes
Meeting Christian
Take that chance
Sweet dreams
An offer you can't refuse
Fingers crossed
Friends
Surprise surprise
Unexpected encounters
Coffee
First date
It's getting hot in here
Brown eyed girl
Come on over
The first
Stay
He's one of the good ones
I found you
Three words
I'll keep you safe
Melissa and Seb
Drop em out
A family of your own
Words
Absence makes the heart... miss you
It's time
The ultimate connection
Happy and loved
Ghost from the past
Starry nights
Silence
Between fear and hope
Your intentions?
Daddy
Family times.
Don't let them get to you
The office
A special day
Let's tell them
Clearing the air
Think about it.
It looks bad
The fight is on
Not for sale
Court
Win or lose?
They're ours
Return down under
You win some...
Just a scare
Dress for the occasion.
Bright skies, or....
Tomorrow 10 o'clock
Private clinic
Calling the parents.
It keeps getting better
Married at First sight
Letting him know
Upside down
Black and blue
Love and lust
Celebrating a win.
Officially yours
Birthday flutters
It's time for family
My endless love
Speech
I'm gonna love you
There's alwsys that one person
Last one for now
Not ready
One more push
Isn't she lovely?
Look after yourself
More than a couple of weeks
Family together
Three nights
One step forward, two steps back
Alone
Mom's here.
Another day, another battle
Guilty
What now?
A new chapter
Las Vegas surprise.
Pole position
Who is the champion?
She's ready
It's good to be back

I'm on my knees

2.2K 56 58
Від Lieke4043

"I will be home before dinner. Love you baby." Daniel gives Stevie a kiss before he heads out to go back to work. First he has a lot of simulator work to do in Milton Keynes with Seb and then he and Michael will go for a good work out session.

They came back home a couple of days ago and are now trying to get back into the regular routine.
They had a short stop in Monaco so Daniel could collect some more stuff as he has pretty much moved in with Stevie. She lives so close to Milton Keynes and they have just spent a couple of weeks together in Perth so it would just feel weird to have Daniel staying at a hotel while he is in the UK.

For Stevie to be in Monaco it was a whole new culture shock, everything was so luxurious, the yachts in the harbor, the cars driving around. It was all crazy.
They did meet up with Max and his girlfriend Kelly who has a daughter of her own.
Stevie never really talked to Kelly before, but she seemed very nice and she was incredibly beautiful.

Daniel's apartment was small, but still nicely decorated. Definitely a bachelors home, but it radiated Daniel in there.

And then they got back home, Trudy and Peter moved out so now the place is all Stevie's.
The new couch and other furniture have been delivered so it feels less like she is living in her parents house and it's becoming more and more her place.

And now with Daniel there she finally has that family life she always wanted. Things between her and Daniel are developing so naturally and easy that it's like they've been together forever. Even though they didn't even know each other before Zandvoort which was almost seven months ago now.

"Where are my babies?!!" Stevie hears a familiar voice shout from the hallway.
"Tina!!!" Cole runs as fast as his little legs can carry him to their nanny who has returned from her own winter break.
"Cole! Moj otrok! I've missed you!" Stevie hears some thumps and then Cole giggles.

Tina has dropped her bags in the hallway and caught Cole as he jumped into her arms.
She really missed him and Zara all those weeks even though they FaceTimed regularly, it's not the same as being able to cuddle them.

With Cole clinging to her like a little koala she walks into the house. Before they went on winter break Stevie gave her a key so she could come in whenever it might be needed.

"Hey Tina, it's so good to see you again. You look amazing." Stevie greets her friend and nanny while she is feeding Zara with some fresh mango and banana.
"I'm so happy to be here again. I missed you and my angels so much."
Tina sits down with Cole on her lap. She will put her suitcase upstairs later.

Stevie made sure Tina has a room in her house, because she used to live with the Horners and obviously she isn't anymore.
Charles lives in Monaco, so that's also not exactly near by.
"Melissa will be here soon and then I want to hear everything about your time with Charles. Especially when he went with you to meet your parents, I know they weren't too enthusiastic about you dating him."

Tina rolls her eyes.
"Oh don't get me started. But I will tell you everything when Melissa is here because I also want to hear everything about you and Daniel. It's so awesome that he got you tickets to come to Perth. He is so romantic."
Stevie smiles.
"He sure is. Everything was so fantastic and I even celebrated Christmas in a summer dress."

"Lucky you. Monaco was quite alright temperature wise, but it was so cold at home."
Cole is already done with sitting on Tina's lap, so he climbs off and decides to go to his playroom.
He doesn't really have the patience to listen to his mom and Tina talk about the last couple of weeks.
He has more important things to do, like play with his new Bob the Builder play set.

"I can't believe how much Zara has grown in these few weeks. And she has four teeth now? Oh my god, it almost feels like I've been away for months, but it was about six weeks." Tina looks at Zara who is enjoying her fruit.

Her hair is longer and she is definitely losing that little baby look. Soon she will be crawling everywhere so then she will have to chase two kids around. But she is already looking forward to it, she loves to experience all those milestones Zara and Cole are going to reach, so she really hopes she will be around them when they do.

The doorbell rings and because Stevie is still feeding Zara her fruit, Tina gets up to let Melissa in.
The three of them decided to hang out at Stevie's place to catch up while the guys are back at the factories.

"Hey Tina, how are you? I can't wait to hear all about you going to Monaco. I've been there for the races of course but that was to work. We barely saw anything besides the road to the hotel and the kitchen." Melissa walks in and puts her coat on the coat rack.

Soon both women walk into the kitchen where Zara has just finished her last bit of fruit and Stevie is cleaning her up. Zara still likes to wear her food on her face so now she's all sticky.

"You're so messy, silly girl." Stevie talks to her daughter while she is cleaning her face and hands with baby wipes.
Once she's clean enough she puts her on her play mat so she can practice, pushing herself up to crawl.

Melissa and Stevie embrace each other, glad to be able to be in each other's company again.
"You seriously got a tan Steevs. It's so unfair. Next year I'm going to ask Seb to go to the sun somewhere. Of course skiing was fun, but it would be so nice to come back from winter break as tanned as you."

Melissa actually loved the trip with Seb. After their little encounter with his ex of course. That could have ruined the entire ski trip.

"I don't think I'll get Daniel to go skiing. He is not made for snow and cold he always says. I guess that's what you get when you are from the other side of the world where they don't have as much cold winter days."

Stevie starts to make some coffee and she has made some millionaire shortbread which is delicious.

"What I need to know most of all, as you wouldn't tell me over the phone, did you finally show or tell Daniel everything?" Melissa asks her as she stirs some sugar in her coffee.
Stevie smiles.
"I did. And you were right. He was so amazing about it. He didn't even see them at first until I pointed them out."

Melissa raises her hands to the ceiling a bit dramatic.
"Hallelujah she has seen the light! So you guys finally did it right?" She wiggles her eyebrows up and down in a suggestive way.

Stevie starts to blush, knowing all too well that would immediately give it away.
"I knew it! He is amazing in bed right? Please tell me he is amazing in bed, because you deserve to experience all the amazing things sex has to offer."

Stevie is a bit embarrassed talking about this with her friends, but she also knows these two women won't judge her about anything.
"Yes we did it and yes he is fucking epic in bed. Oh my god the things that he made me feel. I've never experienced anything like it."

Melissa squeals excitedly.
"I knew it! I am so happy for you. I'm sure he's also a lot better equipped than your twunt ex."
"Mel! That's private!" Stevie laughs. She knew her friend would say something like this.
"Well you know Sebs dick is huge, you saw that yourself. Somehow Daniel gives out big dick energy."

Stevie snorts, shaking her head laughing.
"I guess he does. I'll just say, I think Seb and Daniel are very similar in that area."
"You lucky girl. What about Charles?" Melissa turns to Tina who turns even redder than Stevie just did.
"Melissa! Leave the girl alone." Stevie warns her.

"All I want to know if he is satisfying you. Otherwise I will have to have a little chat with our Ferrari prince."

"He is. It's perfect." Tina admits. She's not going to tell them the size of Charles' dick though.
"Alright, good to hear. So Stevie, you guys even went away for a couple of days right?"

"Yeah we stayed in one of those super luxurious tents in the middle of nowhere and there was a bathtub on the porch so the first night we got in there and we had a whole groups of kangaroos passing by. It was amazing."
Stevie's mind wanders back to those few days they were there, it was like they were in heaven.

They explored the area, but also just spend a lot of time around the tent, talking about everything. Their childhoods, their hopes and fears, their future, her cancer and surgery.

In those few days they grew even closer in any way possible.
She can't even count the times they made love while they were there. It didn't matter what time of day it was, Daniel would start kissing her and touching her and she would instantly be ready for him.

Now all she needs to do is initiate it herself. So far she let Daniel take the lead, but she wants to please him just as he pleases her. She is just a bit nervous that she won't do it right, but she wants to try it.

"And how are you and Grace now? I know she was a bit hesitant about you." Tina asks her.
"We're good now. She's really the sweetest and I know she loves my kids. Joe as well, he is just like my dad. But Tina how did it go when Charles met your parents? And you met his entire family as well right?" Stevie wants to focus on somebody else now and she really is curious because Tina's parents didn't sound like the easiest ones to deal with.

"Oh his family was amazing. Pascale was so sweet and welcoming. I would have loved to be able to meet his father of course, but they did tell me all about him. Pascale even said, Hervé would have loved me. So for me that felt really good. Arthur was funny, he and Charles were pranking each other a lot and then there was Lorenzo who tried to be the peace maker. They really accepted me which was great. But yeah then we had to go to my parents." Tina sighs.

That didn't go as smoothly as it went with the Leclerc family.
"So tell us. What did they say?" Melissa asks curious.

"They were friendly towards him, I'm not going to lie. But at one point he was running, to get some exercise in and my mom told me to help her clean the house. So we were doing that and she was like: "Tina you know that boy will not stay, he will find somebody more famous or more of his level and then he will leave you."

When her mom said those things to her, Tina felt so hurt. It also made her wonder if her mom may be right. What if Charles meets a girl who is from the same world as he is. Somebody who understands how things work in those circles. She has no idea, she's just herself, but she's not used to spending days on expensive yachts or going to dinner in restaurants that charge more for an entree than most restaurants would for a six course dinner.

"He says he loves me mom. I love him too. He treats me really well and why would he introduce me to his family if he isn't serious about me?"
Her mom just shrugged while she was cleaning the kitchen counter.
"I'm sure he likes you and he wants to introduce you to his family, he's not going to tell you that you're just temporary of course. I'm just warning you, don't get to hopeful because I know he's going to break your heart and then you'll come back here crying."

"I'm not going to break your daughters heart."
Both women quickly turned around when they heard Charles voice.
Tina's stomach immediately filled with butterflies when she saw him standing there in his running gear, little drops of sweat had formed on his forehead.

"With all do respect. I really love your daughter and I love that she is not one of those stuck up girls who only want to be with me for status. Your daughter is real and sincere and that's what I appreciate so much about her. I have never taken a girl home so quickly after getting together with her. But with Tina I wanted to, because I see myself build a future with her. So I'm sorry you think about me that way, but you are wrong."
He held out his hand for Tina and she quickly closed the gap between them.

"Please don't doubt me. I love you with all my heart and I intend to do that for the rest of our lives."
She looked him in the eyes and she could see he was telling the truth.
"I love you too. I won't doubt you're feelings for me. I promise."

Tina looks around to see Melissa and Stevie look at her a bit shocked.
"Why would she say that? Doesn't she want you to be happy?" Stevie asks her.
"I guess she just doesn't believe that somebody like Charles would really be interested in a simple girl like me."

Melissa rolls her eyes.
"Somebody like Charles? He's just a guy who happens to have a really special job that pays him a shitload of money. His wealth and work doesn't mean he only wants to date royalty. I mean come on, I'm sure he farts and burps just like Seb and Daniel do."

Stevie and Tina both burst into laughter. Of course people look up to the drivers, but Melissa is right, they are just guys who do exactly those things she said. People just tend to put them on a pedestal because of what they do. But even the queen of England has to use the toilet. In the end everybody is the same, no matter what line of work you're in or how much money you have.

"Yeah he does actually. But anyways. We didn't really stay with my parents much longer. Charles took me to Italy for a little break which was really nice. We went to Maranello and then he took me for a bit of a road trip along the coast and we even went to Venice."

For her that was the best part of their winter break, just the two of them driving through Italy and visiting beautiful little villages.

"That sounds really nice. I'm glad the two of you are enjoying time together. You are such a cute couple." Stevie says. She hopes Tina's parents will come around with time, because Tina is a wonderful person and so is Charles. They are young, but both very mature and serious about their relationship.

"And how was Switzerland?" Tina asks Melissa.
"Cold and white." Melissa jokes.
"But so beautiful and peaceful. Sebs house is bloody amazing. He pretty much did everything himself with some help from his dad. When we went out, nobody bothered him which was so nice. He was just Seb while we were there. Not Sebastian Vettel, five time world champion."

It was definitely different as soon as they got back to the UK. It's like people know where he is every step of the way, it's insane. He can barely go out in public here before getting swarmed by fans who somehow figured out where he is.
Still she wouldn't give him up for anything. She loves him way too much and he makes her feel happy and she knows how much he loves her as well.

"And his parents? They seem so nice." Stevie asks her.
"Norbert and Heike are the sweetest people you'll ever meet. They just opened their arms and welcomed me in the family. Fabian is a menace, but in a good way. Melanie is just a very nice woman, her kids are adorable. So yeah Christmas was really good."
She sighs thinking about their ski trip.

"Why do you look like that all of a sudden? Your face just dropped in an instant. What happened?" Stevie scans her face to understand why her friends was radiating with happiness at first and then suddenly it completely changed.

"Well, the first day we arrived in Zürs, we went skiing that same day. I had a lesson because it has been quite a while since I last skied, but it went well so we were able to actually go skiing pretty soon after.
When I got down the hill I wanted to brake but I ended up on my face in the snow."

Stevie and Tina don't know if they can laugh or not, but then Melissa grins so they both laugh with her.
"Seb was so worried that I may have hurt myself. I was fine, just a bruised ego.
But then his ex showed up. The cheating one."

"Oh no! How on earth did she happen to be there at the exact same time as you. Talk about a coincidence." Tina states.
"Yeah well she started making nasty comments about me and my body shape."

"That bitch! You have a stunning body. I wish I had a bit more curves like you." Stevie says angry. How dare that bitch comment on her best friends body. She would love to give her a piece of mind, nobody hurts her friend and gets away with it.

"Thanks, it did hurt though. I mean I'm always pretty confident, but knowing she is Sebs ex and he once loved her just made me feel so ugly and not good enough. That girl is absolutely gorgeous of course and it got me worried that Seb might think she was better for him. So I took off and went back to our cabin."
Melissa swallows, she had never felt so hurt in her life and it wasn't even worth it in the end.

"Oh Melissa I'm so sorry. But I'm sure Seb proved you wrong right? That man worships you, so there's no way he would even consider going back to a cheating bitch like her." Stevie puts her hand on Melissa's arm.

"Oh he did. He showed me how much he loves me and my body several times in a lot of different ways." Her face tells the other women all they need to know.
Seb showed her every corner of the room and they just know both Seb and Melissa weren't wearing any clothes while he was doing that.

"And then you say we are lucky bitches. Look at yourself with that sex god of a man. I guess all three of us hit the jackpot with our lovers. And I don't mean financially, I don't care about that. I mean we all found the man of our dreams and they are even better than we could ever hope for. Could life get any better?" Stevie asks, feeling like she is the happiest person alive.

She has a happy, healthy family. The house she grew up in is now hers, her parents live just a short walk away and are thriving. And then she found the man she wants to grow old with. She couldn't ask for more.

The girls spend the rest of the afternoon together, just catching up and having fun. They play with Cole and Zara and go for a little walk, it's cold but dry outside so they take the kids to the playground nearby.

Seb came with Daniel to pick up Melissa but they eventually stayed for dinner.
Once the kids were in bed, Tina decided to meet up with her friends Mollie and Caroline so Daniel and Stevie had the place for themselves.

"How did it go today? Can you say anything about how it felt on the simulator and how it might go this year?" She asks him when they are having a relaxed moment together on the lounge.
"Hard to say, we don't know how the other teams will be doing and of course this is just the simulator. But I could tell there are some small differences that feel promising."

He has his arm resting around her shoulder, his fingers gently caressing her upper arm.
They just have some music playing in the background, neither of them felt the need to watch tv.

"Well I just know this year is going to be yours." She says very convinced.
"I think with you by my side I can't lose. Even if I would end up on the back of the grid."
He gives her a kiss on her head.
Before he met Stevie he would spend his evenings after a day in the factory with Michael in a hotel room or at Michael's place in London. Now he had a place to go home to, where Stevie and the kids were waiting for him and happy that he was home.

He doesn't even remember why he felt the need to have all those one night stands before. This, what he has right now, is so much better.
Being able to wake up next to the same woman every morning beats whatever he had going on before.

Especially when Cole then comes to check if they are awake and he climbs in bed with them for a morning cuddle. Usually either he or Stevie will go get Zara and then they just have some family time before really starting the day.
Usually he would just stay at the factory as long as possible, not wanting to be in another boring hotel room.
Today he couldn't wait to be done and get back here.

"Did you have a good time with the girls?" He asks.
"Yeah it was good. Did Seb tell you about their run in with his ex?"
"He did. She really is a bitch that's for sure. But he also told me he was able to show Melissa how he feels about her." He grins.
Stevie laughs, Seb and Melissa are such a perfect match, both have an amazing sense of humor and they are both very open about sex.

"You and Seb have always shared quite a lot about your sex lives right? I mean if I remember correctly, the both of you had quite the adventures when you were single." Stevie starts.
"We have yeah, but we're both not like that anymore. We are really good friends so we do share stuff. Why?" Daniel asks her, a bit nervous about why she is bringing this up.

"I know you guys aren't like that anymore. It's just ... for me it's really new to have friends to talk about stuff like that and I don't know what exactly you and Seb talk about."

"Are you afraid I share every details of our sex life with him? Because I don't. He did ask how things went in Perth and I told him that I know why you were afraid. Don't worry I didn't tell him about your scars. But he knows that we took that next step in our relationship and he was really happy to hear it." Daniel explains.

Stevie won't tell him that Seb already knows about her scars. Maybe at some point she will, but she doesn't really see point in telling him about it now.
"I think you can talk to Melissa about these things for sure. Or with me of course. Is there anything that you want to talk about?"

"No not really. I just hope you aren't disappointed or anything. I'm sure you've had more experienced women and I've only been with Mitch before you so I kinda feel like I don't know anything." Stevie bites her lip feeling a bit insecure.
"Baby I love to explore everything with you. Is there anything you're not happy about?"

Stevie sits up and turns her body to face him.
"No! It's been amazing, you are amazing. I just feel like I don't do enough for you."
Daniel looks at her not understanding what she is talking about.
"Look you give me pleasure on so many different ways, but I haven't exactly returned the favor, I want to, but I don't really know how to start. Mitch just wanted to fuck, I don't think he even knows what foreplay is."

Daniel cups her cheek with his hand.
"Baby it's fine, I get my pleasure out of making you cum. It's not that you are obligated to do those things to me. Not every woman likes that."
"No you don't understand. I want to. I really want to, I want to taste you and use my hands to pleasure you. I just don't know if I would be any good at it."

Daniel can feel something stirring in his pants. Hearing Stevie say she wants to suck him and use her hands, makes the blood flow to his groin and his dick is getting hard.

"You can use me to practice on as much as you want baby." He tells her. He doesn't doubt she will be absolutely perfect in everything she will do, but if she wants to try it he won't stop her.

"Will you tell me what you like though? I want to do it right." She asks him and she runs her hand over his jeans clad thigh.
"Sure. Yeah. Whatever you want." He swallows.
"Ok but let's go upstairs. I don't know what time Tina will be back and I doubt she will want to see us doing... things." Stevie giggles.

She gets up from the couch and grabs Daniel's hand to pull him up as well.
He has no objections whatsoever and quickly follows her to their bedroom.
When they get there she stands in front of him a bit unsure what to do now, so he puts his hand in her neck and pulls her in for a kiss.

As their tongues dance with each other she lets her hands slide under the hoodie he put on when he got home. He was sweaty from the work out so he took a quick shower before dinner.
Her soft, warm hands feel electrically charged on his skin and his abs tighten when she touches him.

His jeans are getting tighter by the second, but he knows not to do anything, he will just follow her lead and let her take control.
Pretty soon she starts to pull his hoodie over his head, leaving him in his naked torso.
"I will never get enough of this view. It's like you've been sculptured by an artist." She tells him as her eyes roam over his tanned skin.

"I would say the same about you."
Her lips find his stubbly jaw and she places featherlight kisses down his neck.
Her hands never stop touching his body and his cock feels like it's about to tear through his zipper like the Bruce Banner tears out of his clothes when he changes into his green alter ego.

While she is kissing his chest she lets her tongue flick over his small nipples. He sucks in his breath, as the little buds harder under her tongue and lips.
"Is that good?" She asks him.
"Oh yeah it's really good, don't stop." He says, his eyes closed as he enjoys her lips and tongue explore his skin.

Her hands travel up over his sides to his back where she makes trails over his smooth skin with her nails, not breaking his skin of course.
He can feel a shiver being send down his spine when she does that and he loves it.

"I don't think I have to teach you anything baby. You're already driving me crazy and I'm about to burst out of my jeans here."
She looks down to see the bulge of his cock pressing against his jeans and she can't imagine it feeling too comfortable.

So she starts to unbutton his jeans before she opens up his zipper.
Daniel lets out a sigh of relief now that his cock has a bit more space, but he can't wait for her to take him into her hot, wet mouth and suck him empty.

She keeps kissing her way down until she reaches his abs, with her tongue she follows the outlines of his six pack and her fingers trace his v-lines to the waistband of his jeans.

"I think these need to come off." She smirks and then pulls them down until they drop to the floor.
He quickly kicks them to the side as well as his socks that got stuck in his jeans.
He is left in just his boxers which are struggling to keep his cock inside.

"I feel a bit underdressed now baby." He says when she is about to drop on her knees.
"It's not about me right now." She replies.
"But seeing you naked is very pleasing for me as well."
She cocks her head sideways a bit and looks at him as he almost pouts to convince her to take her clothes off.

She stands up straight and lifts her arms in the air as a hint that he can take her top off.
He moves fast and before she knows it her top is somewhere on the floor and she feels his hands on her back as he unhooks her bra.
It falls to the floor and he takes a good look at her.
"Damn you're so hot." He tries to touch her but she steps back.
"Uh uh, not yet."

With her hand on his chest, his hairs tickling the palm of her hand, she gently pushes him backwards until he feels the bed against his legs.
"Sit down." She commands and he quickly lowers himself on the soft mattress.
She kneels in front of him and pushes his legs apart a bit so she can sit in between them.

Her hands roam over his muscular thighs with his beautiful tattoos. He leans back on his hands a bit so he has the perfect view on his gorgeous girlfriend sitting between his legs.

Her hands go over the colorful cotton of his boxers, but just around the outline of his hard, throbbing cock.
With just one finger she goes from the base of him to the tip where she feels a damp spot from the precum that has been leaking out of him.

She licks her lips when she thinks about tasting him, she can only imagine how good he will taste.
Not wanting to wait any longer, she grabs his boxers and starts to pull them down. He lifts his bum up a bit to help her and very soon his big, rock hard cock is resting on his lower abs, looking absolutely gorgeous.

Never could she have imagined to look at a guys dick and think it's gorgeous. But Daniel's is just a work of art, just like the rest of him.
His tip is exposed as he is so hard that his foreskin has been pulled back. She can see how wet he is as the drops are still oozing out of him.

With the tip of her finger she goes over the little hole on the end of his cock and spreads the drop over his mushroom shaped head.
He sucks in his breath when she touches him, it's almost too sensitive, but it feels so good.
"Tell me if I'm doing anything wrong." She says and he can only nod. She hasn't done much, but the things she did felt amazing.

When she wraps her hand around his thick shaft he can't suppress a moan, her hand looks so small compared to his cock and it's somewhat of an confidence boost.
Slowly she starts to move her hand, pushing his foreskin back over his tip, before pulling it back again.

Within seconds her hand is just as slick as his cock is and it makes it even easier to move her hand around his shaft.
"You're doing amazing baby. Fuck your hand feels good. You can squeeze a bit harder, it won't hurt." He groans and she immediately holds him a bit tighter.

With her arms resting on his thighs she bends her head, she can smell his arousal and it makes her pussy wetter and wetter.
She sticks out her tongue and with just the tip she goes over his head, tasting the saltiness of his precum on her tongue.

It tastes just as amazing as she thought it would and she wants more. So she flattens her tongue and runs it over his exposed head.
"Oooow baby that's really good. You have a wicked tongue. Does it taste good for you?" He asks her.
She nods and licks him again, the more she tastes of him, the more she wants.

With her hand still around his shaft she takes his tip between her lips and lowers her head so he slides into the wet cavity of her mouth.
His hands clench around the sheets and she sees his abs tighten as she goes as low as she can without gagging.
Even though he is long and thick, she manages to take him in almost all the way. His tip hitting the back of her throat, but she doesn't gag at all which amazes him.

Most women who gave him a blowjob managed maybe half if he was lucky. Stevie has almost three quarters of him in her mouth and throat and she doesn't even flinch.
He must have died and gone to heaven, because when he looks down he sees Stevie's long black hair cascading down her back and over her shoulders.

Her heads bobs up and down as she starts to suck his cock and he can barely believe she hasn't don't this before.
He collects all her thick hair in his hand as a make shift ponytail so he can see her pretty face and his cock disappear into her mouth.

She looks up at him through her eyelashes, her cheeks hollow as she sucks him and she looks questioning.
"You're fucking amazing. God you're sucking me so well. You can't even imagine how hot it is, seeing my dick going into your mouth." He is already a bit breathless and fighting the urge to fuck her mouth. He knows she is figuring out how to do this, but for him she already has.

Everything his tip almost pops out of her mouth she flicks her tongue over it, lapping up the constant stream of salty precum.
She loves the taste and she loves the feeling of him filling her mouth like this. She ignores the distant ache in her jaw, she just wants to please him as much as she can.

In sync with her head, she starts to move her hand that is still wrapped around his shaft and she can hear him moan so she must be doing it right.
She is wondering something so she releases him from her mouth for a moment.

"Does it hurt when I touch your balls?" She asks him and he shakes his head.
"Not of you don't knee me in them. You can definitely touch them."

She sucks him right back into her mouth and with her free hand she gently caresses his balls which feel heavy in her hand.

His hand with her hair trapped in it gently pushes the back of her head, trying to figure out if she can take in more of him.
He doesn't want to force her, so he doesn't put too much pressure on her head, but he is just figuring out what the limit is.

She doesn't pull back, she actually lets him push her further down and he feels his cock slide into her throat a bit. Still she doesn't gag or anything so he pushes his hips up, carefully fucking her mouth.
When she looks up at him again her eyes are filled with lust and she seems to enjoy what he is doing to her.

"Is this ok." He pants and she winks as a confirmation.
"Oh fuck you're so freaking perfect. You take me so well. You don't need any practice. You're already a natural." He moans and pants as he pushes his hips up again and again.
She is now taking his entire cock without any problems and it almost makes him cum.

"I am this close to filling that hot mouth of yours, if you don't want it squeeze my thigh, I will stop."
Instead of squeezing his thigh she starts to play with his balls again and he knows there's no turning back anymore.

He can feel his orgasm building up. His balls tighten and his cock gets even harder just before he lets out an animalistic growl and his cock starts to squirt his seed straight into her throat.
It feels like it's never ending, as if he hasn't shot his load in a while even if it was just yesterday.
There's so much filling her mouth that he sees it dripping down the corner of her mouth.

She tries to swallow everything but it's too much that he's giving her.
When he is finally completely empty, he feels amazing and satisfied.
He pulls her head back by her hair and with his thumb he collects the cum that has been dripping down her chin. He holds his thumb against her lips and she sucks it in to make sure she doesn't waste a drop.

He pulls her on her feet and onto his lap, his semi hard cock now resting on his thigh, he knows he will need a moment, but he is determined to fuck her into tomorrow once he has recovered.

With his hands on her breasts he kisses her, he can taste himself on her lips and it doesn't even bother him. The fact that she gave him such an amazing blowjob and even swallowed everything makes his heart swell. She wanted to please him and boy she delivered.

"That was amazing." He turns around and lays her on her back on the bed.

"Your turn to see stars baby." He grins before pulling her panties off. He then puts her legs over his shoulders and his head dives in between her thighs.

As soon as she feels his tongue on her Stevie loses all sense of the world around her and its just her and Daniel, his mouth on her most private part, making her feel desired and loved.

She knows there won't be much sleeping tonight.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

1M 25.9K 81
Daniel knew he'd messed up the moment he saw her again in his teammates room. Amber knew it was a mistake from the moment Daniel pulled her by the h...
44.6K 1.3K 46
~ ' 𝐈𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐞, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐮𝐫𝐧 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 ' ~ ❝It's hot in here❜❜ ❝Should I leave the room...
7K 133 26
As 3rd in line to the throne, Jude has decided her life as a princess isn't as important as she was taught. Instead of following up her royal duties...
57.6K 904 22
The past year has gone from bad to worse for Charles Leclerc. He lost the World Championship to his greatest rival and then his three year relationsh...