Spade (MxM)

By DiamondKulture

Giovanni 'Spade' DeVille Just like his last name, he's the devil. Many fears him for he is ruthless and heart... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Characters gallery
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
His Tesoro
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162
Chapter 163
Chapter 164
Chapter 165
Chapter 166
Chapter 167
Chapter 168
Chapter 169
Chapter 170
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter 1
Bonus Chapter 2

Chapter 48

567 21 3
By DiamondKulture

Watching both men walk out his father's study, Nate could suddenly feel the situation of things dawn on him.
The level of what had just gone down in the study finally dawned on him.
He could feel his father's hard gaze on him, it scared the living day light out of him, like it always did.
The only reason he hadn't felt the fear creep through his skin was because of Spade, in a way, Spade made him feel safe around his father, distracted him from the situation of reality, compared to his father's stare, Spade's was far more intimidating but he preferred it to his father's hard stare.

"What did he mean by you knowing where your sister is"? His father's hard, strong and angry voice resonated through the study, catching his attention as he slowly looked at the man, his lips parted slightly as he looked at the raged filled look in his father's eyes.
He didn't know what to say, all words had suddenly eluded him as he looked at his father.
"Are you gonna answer me or you're just gonna stand there like a fool"? His father growled out making him recoil back.

This was the same him that stood up to Spade more than once but he could barely even look his father in the eyes, everything the man said chilled him to the bones, he could feel the clamminess in his hands, he felt suffocated with the words and look of his father.

The man took slow menacing steps towards Nate, his jaw clenched hard and his stare so hard, Nate could feel his whole body vaporise with fear.
"Were you in on this? Is this one of your stupid plans"? His father asked making him shake his head frantically

"No.. no..I.." he stuttered trying to get his words out complete but nothing was coming out for him, his eyes darted between his father and the door, he felt small under the man's gaze.
He would never stop being afraid of his father, the man had planted the seed of terror inside of him, it was rooted deep in the debts of his soul that he could feel it eat deep inside of him.

His father stood in front of him, even though they were of the same height, he felt small as his father's sharp gaze cut through his skin, breaking him like a twig.
His hands grabbed Nate's clothes tightening around his neck, he fisted it  tight in his grasp and pulled the boy closer to him, Nate could smell the alcohol in his breath

"Where the fuck is your whore of a sister"? He growled out, making Nate swallow fearfully, his brown eyes shimmering with fear and tears as he looked between his father's Grey anger ridden eyes.
He felt the clog in his throat as he found it difficult to breathe, words weren't coming out but he so badly wanted to tell their father that his sister was in fact not a whore.
"Answer me you bastard" he growled out his grip on Nate's shirt tightening.

Nate could only look as he suddenly became unresponsive, all his system had shut down, even his brain was no longer working in favor of him.
He completely froze on the spot, feeling his whole body helplessly crawl with fear, pain and anguish

Why was he so weak and pathetic, for once he should be able to stand up for himself but everytime it came down to this, his whole body automatically shut down, it was his form of defense mechanism.
Nothing about his body worked in his favor

His father shoved him away roughly making him almost stumble on his ass, he was breathing hard as he raised his head to look at his father, but he could barely see anything as the tears blinded his vision, and this made him not see the fist that flew his way.

He only realized it when he felt the impact on his jaw, hearing the crack sound, his head flew to the right side as his head connected with the rugged floor, he groaned out feeling his head heavy and a familiar ringing in his ears, his vision had suddenly gone hazy and unclear.
He tried to get up again, but he couldn't as he felt another strong and painful jab to his side, pushing him back down, he coughed out, choking on his own spit.

"I've left you for far too long, you're beginning to grow a gut and get nerves" his father grunted out, taking slowly steps towards him, he leaned in towards Nate's head before he pulled him up by his hair, Nate groaned out, raising his hands up he put it on his father's, trying to pry the man's hands off

He looked into Nate's eyes, the kid could barely even see him.
"I should have killed you the day you were born" he muttered before his palm hit Nate's face again, making his head whip sideways, Nate could taste the metallic taste in his mouth as his head fell to the floor again, another kick to his stomach and he was coughing up blood, feeling the wet liquid seep out of his mouth to the rug.

He felt as if his insides were being ripped apart, with every kick his father landed to his torso, he fell deep into pain and agony.
He groaned out as he felt and heard the crack on his bone, something had definitely broke in him.

Suddenly he felt his father grab his back before turning him over, making him face the ceiling, all he could see was white, his eyes almost closing, he groaned when he felt a heavy weight on top of him, his hands moved as he groaned lowly.

Moving his hands subconsciously, he tried to touch the person on top of him, but instead he felt a hit on his face, as his head whipped to the side.
He heard the crack on his jaw, and then another hit, this one blinding his vision as all he could see was now black.

He groaned and tried to push his father off him, but it felt like he was playing with thin air, he couldn't even touch his father, let alone have enough strength to fight him off.

"You're weak" his father grunted out, before stood up, panting hard, he clutched onto Nate's hair, pulling him by the hair, the kid groaned out struggling to get his father's fingers out of his hair, he was pulling so hard Nate felt as if his hair would root out of his scalp, but that pain was nothing compared to the ringing in his ears and the heavy feeling in his head.

His father pulled him along the rug, feeling the burning on his knees and the rough sound his body made as he was being dragged through the room.
Everything was up side down as he could barely tell which part of the room he was in.

"You're pathetic" his father grunted out still dragging him through the room, while he was barely struggling to get his father's grip out of his hair, his hands was barely grazing his father's as he groaned out painfully.

Dragging him on the rug, he heard the door open and just like that, he felt the coldness of the tile on his knees and the other part of his body slunched on the ground.
His father pulled him, the man still had enough strength even after so many years.
Dragging him through the hallways, he could hear the panting of his father and memories of his childhood resurfaced.
This wasn't anything new to him, his father always dragged him round the house like this when he was a kid, whenever he'd done something bad or annoy his father, he'd end being dragged around and beaten like this, but he thought growing up all that would change but it was still pretty much the same thing.

His eyes was slowly closing and the last strength in him was leaving him, he felt the sharp edges of the stairs prick his side as his father dragged his almost unconscious body down the long flight of stairs, he groaned lowly but there was no strength to fight back.

They stopped at the foot of the stairs and he heard the low gasp of someone in the background, trying to look up but he couldn't see anything or anyone, he kept feeling his skin scraping on the tiled floor as his father dragged him along the living room, he knew all too well where he was being taken to but he didn't have it in him to fight back.

Soon enough they reached the cold and dark stairs that led to one of his many fears and nightmares as a child.
Another long stairs of pain as his body was dragged without any care in the world through the stairs, his knees scraping the edges and his ribs hitting the edges hard, making the pain unbearable.

He heard the loud scraping of the door and his father dragged him in, the cold hard ground eating away at his skin, he threw him inside the smelly room, with no lights, a lot of bad memories and a very bad smell oozing off the room

Nate groaned out as he hit the cold floor, it wasn't tiled like the rest of the room, it was just cemented, his body hit hard on the floor and he felt more bones break in his body, he tried to get up but he could only see hazy things, not able to recognize anything, he fell back down with a loud and heavy thud.

"I think it's time to teach you a lesson" his father muttered before he walked out of the room and pulling the door shut with a loud scraping sound, leaving Nate laying down there, bruised, bleeding, broken, scared and alone in the dark empty room.

His eyes were trained on the door as everything got blurry, his eyes slowly closed on their own accords as he tried hard to keep them open, but the force of the beating he had received was far too strong for him.

Even in the darkest of place and the most painful and sad situation, there was still one face that managed to creep in through the despair
Grey, hooded, brooding and dead eyes stared back at him before he finally lost consciousness and gave in to the darkness.

                                 *****

His eyes slowly but surely started to open, he was seeing pitch black and his eyes felt heavy, too heavy.
He tried to get on his side, but a stinging pain hit him as he felt his side clench with pain, he groaned out trying to go back laying on his back but that only made it worse, as the cold floor stung his back.

Flashes of memories of what happened before he found himself here, appeared in his mind.
His father, the man had really done a number on him, as he could feel the throbbing in his head and the sting all over his body, no part was left untouched.

His face felt like it was being pulled apart, but he knew it was the dried blood he was feeling.
He swallowed still looking at the ceiling, his eyes had now adjusted to the darkness, but he still couldn't move, all he could really do was just lay there and think of how unfortunate his life was.

He heard the loud scraping sound of the metallic door being pulled open, he managed to turn his head sideways, small specs of light seeped through the door but not enough for him to see clearly.

The figure in front of the entrance walked in, he could only see the thin outline of the silhouette.
Loud thumping sounds of footsteps, then he heard the scraping sound and loud thud of the door being closed, this made him flinch.

"You're awake" the chilling voice of his father reached his ears as he turned his head and faced the ceiling again, he didn't even know what to say to his father, he just gazed at the ceiling with a bored expression.
He didn't know how long he'd been here but the rumbling of his stomach gave him a slight good idea of how long he'd been locked up in here.

He heard scraping sound and then a loud thump as his father placed a chair in front of him, and sat himself on it.
Facing Nate he narrowed his eyes on him.
"I thought you'd be out for a longer time" he muttered looking at his wristwatch.
"Spade gave me two days to get your sister back, else he'd kill me" he muttered as if talking to himself, Nate already felt the swell in his one eyes as he tried to look at his father through his one good eye
"Personally I don't like that boy, he's too dangerous but I need something from him and until I get it, I have to play his game" he mused playing with his fingers, Nate knew how dangerous his father was so his messing around didn't really worry Nate as much as the gravity of his words did.

"And as you can see, I can't play his game without your sister present" he muttered "and according to him, you know where she is, and quite frankly I believe him because I've always known you to be ungrateful and a bastard" he growled out looking at his son with anger and contempt
"So I'm gonna ask you nicely, Nathan, where is your sister"? He asked leaning closer to Nate, making him move back but he grimaced as he felt the cold ground prick his back and sting him.
His half good eye darted between his father's, making him swallow

He opened his mouth and nothing came out, he closed and opened it again "I....I.. I don't know" he managed to squeal out feeling his nerves ball up into a huge mess, fear was slowly creeping in and eating him up from inside.

There was just something about his father that made him rethink his words, the man could kill him and won't even bat an eyelash, or even feel bad about it.
Countless times he had come close to death's doorstep, courtesy of his father, so he didn't want to be on the wrong side of the man.

He scoffed, smacking his lips together, he nodded his head.
"I wanna believe you Nate, trust me I do, but my head's on the line here, and I have less than a day to give your sister to that monster, else he's gonna kill me, personally I don't care if he kills you, he'd be doing me a favor, so tell me, where the fuck is your bitch of a sister" he growled out and Nate just shook his head feeling the words of his father prick his skin and his heart.
He could feel the huge lump already formed in his throat, and the tears pricking his eyes, blinding his already bad vision.
"Oh don't cry son" his father taunted cupping his cheek, with a crazed lopsided look in his eyes, he used his thumb to graze and flick away the stray tear that betrayed Nate and dropped out of his eyes.

His hand slowly left Nate's face and he gripped his neck tightly, slowly choking the life out of Nate, Nate's hands flew up and he gripped his father's hand with both of his, trying to free himself but being locked up and not fed for more than a day, made him weak and less of a match for his father.

He choked and made gurgling sounds as his eyes widened and his head grew tight with each squeeze, he could see the satisfaction in the man's eyes as he watched him struggle for his life, the relief in those eyes always haunted him.

"You're just like her, weak and pathetic" he grunted tightening his hold around Nate's neck, watching the life drain out of his eyes, Nate's eyes were beginning to close on their own as he tried to pry his father's hands off his neck.
His whole body was getting weak and his head was becoming heavy for his body to carry.
But the words his father just said about his mother only made him feel more crappy, only increased the stinging pain in his heart and it only increased the hatred he bore for the man.

After a while of struggling, his hands fell to his side as he gave up and was slowly losing his consciousness, his father satisfied with how he looked, his grip on his neck loosened as he pushed him with a force so hard that Nate hit his head again on the floor, he stood up scraping the chair with a loud sound.

Nate felt the hard rock ground come in contact with his head, he almost heard the crack of his head against the ground, a loud ring in his ears and a heavy feeling settling on his head and his eyes.

"You have two hours to tell me where she is, the next time I come here and you're not ready to talk, you're really not gonna like me" he muttered before his heavy footsteps slowly faded away from the room, Nate's eyes could barely stay open as he saw black dots dancing around his eyes as if mocking his predicament.

He let out a deep breath and let the darkness consume him completely.

I really feel bad for Nate 😥😥

It's so sad he has to go through this

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

253K 6.9K 104
MASSIMO ALEJANDRO ROMANO, a well-known name in the mafia world. He is an Italian mafiosa capo (mafia boss) and is the most strongest, powerful and th...
625K 14.9K 35
His finger trailed up my thigh ever so gently causing my pussy complete torture. He knew what he was doing. He knew this was driving me completely cr...
4.7K 237 37
#Book 1 in the TAINTED Series. A devil falling in love with another devil. "I guess you are planning to kill me" I said smirking, but his devilish sm...
282K 4.6K 30
"I'm busy," he said sounding slightly irritated. Well that makes two of us. Suddenly I had an idea. I walked over to him with a smirk. I went behind...