Shape of you (Daniel Ricciard...

By Lieke4043

Stephanie (Stevie) has to deal with the aftermath of a life threatening disease and two young kids by herself... More

Prologue
Curly brown hair
Just a rough patch
Summer break (ups)
Take a good nap
Scarred for life
New paths
Paddock passes
Lightning strikes
Meeting Christian
Take that chance
Sweet dreams
An offer you can't refuse
Fingers crossed
Friends
Surprise surprise
Unexpected encounters
Coffee
First date
It's getting hot in here
Brown eyed girl
Come on over
The first
Stay
He's one of the good ones
I found you
Three words
I'll keep you safe
Melissa and Seb
Drop em out
A family of your own
Words
Absence makes the heart... miss you
It's time
The ultimate connection
Happy and loved
Starry nights
I'm on my knees
Silence
Between fear and hope
Your intentions?
Daddy
Family times.
Don't let them get to you
The office
A special day
Let's tell them
Clearing the air
Think about it.
It looks bad
The fight is on
Not for sale
Court
Win or lose?
They're ours
Return down under
You win some...
Just a scare
Dress for the occasion.
Bright skies, or....
Tomorrow 10 o'clock
Private clinic
Calling the parents.
It keeps getting better
Married at First sight
Letting him know
Upside down
Black and blue
Love and lust
Celebrating a win.
Officially yours
Birthday flutters
It's time for family
My endless love
Speech
I'm gonna love you
There's alwsys that one person
Last one for now
Not ready
One more push
Isn't she lovely?
Look after yourself
More than a couple of weeks
Family together
Three nights
One step forward, two steps back
Alone
Mom's here.
Another day, another battle
Guilty
What now?
A new chapter
Las Vegas surprise.
Pole position
Who is the champion?
She's ready
It's good to be back
Bittersweet goodbye
Things are changing
Epilogue

Ghost from the past

2.6K 69 45
By Lieke4043

"I don't think I'll ever need to eat again in my life." Melissa sighs when she and Seb sit down on his lounge after having delicious cheese fondue.
"Antti would kill me if he saw how much I ate tonight. But I'm not going to tell him." Seb laughs, opening his belt buckle to give his stomach a bit more space.

"I won't tell him either. Besides, I'm sure we will burn it all off later tonight." Melissa hints at the sex they have every single night. And often in the morning as well. She has been here for a week now and Christmas with Sebs family was lovely. But now they have the place for themselves again which is even better.

"Oh you know we will, but I need some time to be able to move again." Seb rubs his stomach lifting up his shirt. Melissa looks at him and almost starts to drool. That man has the tightest abs she has ever seen. You can't even tell they have been eating way too much food during Christmas and tonight.

She feels like she must have gained a few pounds, but Seb just tells her how sexy he thinks she is.
"So I know you weren't sure about our trip, but are you looking forward to it a little bit?"

Seb gave her a ski trip for Christmas. They will be leaving tomorrow for Zürs in Austria and they are staying a week at a small resort there with only a few cottages.
Seb didn't want to stay in some massive hotel, filled with other tourists. He knows they won't have a moment of peace, so he found this place which is much more private.

"I'm looking forward to it, but I am a bit worried about me getting on those slopes. I haven't skied since I was about twelve."
"You'll do fine. I hired a teacher for the first day to help you out and I am also there. And then I'm sure on the second day we will be able to go together." Seb thought it would be a nice gift for her, but her first reaction wasn't exactly how he expected it.

She seemed a bit scared to go skiing, but now he knows it's just because she hasn't don't it for so long.
"If I can still walk the second day." Melissa jokes.
"We have a jacuzzi with the cottage, so that will be nice for your muscles and I volunteer to be your personal massager."
Seb pulls Melissa closer to him.

Having her in his house feels natural. Like she belongs here. Before she got here, he still had so much memories of Denise hanging in this house, but now Melissa is here and just her presence alone has wiped away those bad memories.

His parents loved her, she was entertaining and his mother adored her. His father did as well, he told Seb, when they had a moment with the two of them, that he never liked Denise and that he could see Seb marry Melissa and start a family with her.

Something that has already been in Sebs mind for a while. He knows Melissa is the one for him, she is everything he could dream off in a woman, but he isn't going to rush things. They have plenty of time.

"Well if you sell it like that, how can I not get excited? A jacuzzi and a massage every day? Bring it on!" She grins as she climbs on Sebs lap, straddling him.
"You know I suddenly don't feel so full anymore." She says as she grinds herself over his crotch where she can feel something growing right away.

"You will in a minute." Seb winks and pulls her head down, conquering her mouth with his.

~~~~~~~~
They arrive in Zürs and park in front of the cabin that is theirs for the next seven days. It's a log cabin, with cute shutters in front of the windows, a small porch with a lounge set and I small fire place.

"I love the outside of it, now I'm super curious to see the inside." Melissa rubs her gloved hands together before picking up her bag. Seb is dragging both their suitcases up the porch, he insisted on carrying them, but it wasn't easy plowing through the snow.

He gave Melissa the key so she is now unlocking the wooden door.
As soon as she opens the door she gasps.
"Oh Seb this is amazing!" She exclaims.
She walks inside and the first thing she sees is a big fire place with a whole stack of wood next to it.

Then there's a large, fluffy rug between the fire place and the massive sofa.
It even has a tv mounted on the wall, but she doubts they will need that.
They have a nice open kitchen and a wooden staircase that takes them up to the bedrooms.

They quickly take off their snow boots before Melissa helps Seb carry the suitcases upstairs.
They take them to the bedroom where they find a queen sized bed with a small fire place in the room as well.
"You know we could even manage with a single bed." Seb jokes.

When they are sleeping they are always cuddled up against each other or spooning, so they don't take up a lot of space in the bed at all.
And the other times either he is on top or she is on top of him, so that doesn't take up much space as well.

"Yeah we could, but maybe we will get fed up with each other and than this bed will be better." Melissa looks at him dead serious.
"Why would we get fed up.... Oh you little..." he can see she starts to grin and realizes she was just joking.

"I'm going to check out the bathroom. Where is that hot tub?"
Melissa walks through a different door and ends up in a large bathroom with a rain shower and a regular bath. No hot tub here. Still this bathroom is amazing and will be a life saver after a day of attempting to ski in the cold.

"The hot tub is outside." Seb tells her when she comes back into the bedroom.
"Outside? But it's freezing."
"I know, but I promise you won't feel that cold once you're in the hot water. It's actually really nice being in the fresh air while sitting in a hot tub." He explains.

"How often have you been in a hot tub in the freezing cold?" Melissa asks with a little hint of jealousy in her voice.
She knows Seb had a long term relationship with Denise and after their break up he hasn't exactly chosen celibacy.

"Not that often to be honest, just a few times. It's nice in the winter. Just getting out and walking back inside is always a bit chilly."
He puts his suitcase on the bed and starts to unpack, he prefers getting his stuff out while he is not away for races. He lives from his suitcase more than enough, he doesn't want to do that whilst on vacation.

Melissa follows his example and pretty soon they have everything sorted and they are ready to meet the ski instructor for the first lesson. Seb is a skilled skier, but he will stick with Melissa. It's a trip for the both of them, so he will not go off on his own.

Melissa feels a bit silly wearing her dark purple ski suit. It's nice and warm of course, but she feels like she looks about twenty pounds heavier.
Seb looks stunning in his white with red suit, his helmet and sunglasses in his hand.

They meet up with Jacob, the instructor and he first shows Melissa how to put her feet in the skies.
She thought she would be utterly useless, but pretty soon she starts to remember what she has to do and she gets the hang of it again.
It may have been about eighteen years since she last skied, but apparently it's like riding a bike. Once you know how to do it, you never fully forget.

Seb may have paid for a two hour lesson, but one hour in and Jacob tells them to take the cable car up the slope to get some practice runs, so they get into the little cabin that takes them up the slope.

"You ready schatz?" Seb asks her and even though she is a bit nervous, she does feel confident she can manage.
"I am, just don't go too fast straight away."
"Of course not. I'm going to stay with you all the way down."
He presses a soft kiss on her nose while they reach the top.

"I love you schatzi." He says while they wait for the other people to get out.
"Love you too champ."

At first they go down slow and steady, making sure Melissa feels confident and gets into the rhythm. About halfway down she tells Seb she wants to go a bit faster so they pick up the pace and make their way down together.

Even though she wasn't too sure about this trip, Melissa is fully enjoying being here with Seb. She never thought she would like skiing this much, but as she gets more and more confident she even manages to enjoy her surroundings.
The beautiful view on the mountains around them, the families that are on the slope having a blast.

There's no noise, all she hears is the wind in hear ears and the sound of her skies as they get closer to the bottom of the slope.
Seb is a bit ahead so he reaches the bottom seconds before her.

Melissa wants to break, but then her left ski gets trapped in her right one and she tumbles over.
She's not hurt, but Seb rushes to her worried that she is in pain.
When he reaches her he sees her body shake in the snow and he is afraid she is crying.

"Mel! Schatz! Are you ok?" He drops on his knees next to her only to realize she is laughing her pants off.
"Oh my god I hope nobody filmed that. That must have looked absolutely hilarious." Melissa laughs.
She rolls on her back and Seb sees tears of laughter rolling down her cheeks.

He lets out a sigh of relief knowing she is ok and then he grins.
"I couldn't get my phone out in time, but I'm glad you are ok." He chuckles.
"Can you help me up champ, my bum is getting cold." Melissa holds out her hands as Seb gets back on his feet.

Just when he grabs her hands and wants to pull her up a very familiar voice fills his ears.
"Well, well here I was thinking Shamu belonged in the ocean."
He turns his head only to be faced with the smiling face of his ex.

Only her smile isn't kind, it's mean and he can feel himself getting furious.
"Hello Seb. You definitely lowered your standards now haven't you." She nods her head at Melissa who is still trying the get up.

He quickly pulls her back on her feet, but can't see her eyes because of her special ski glasses.
"Shut the fuck up Denise. Just keep skiing."

Melissa's smile has completely disappeared from her face. So that's Seb ex, she has seen some pictures, but now she sees the woman in real life she is struck by the pure beauty of her.
The comments Denise made hurt her more than she wants to admit and a feeling of doubt and being unworthy creeps up on her.

She knows if this woman hadn't cheated on Seb, he would probably still be with her. And Denise is at least two clothing sizes smaller than her and extremely stunning.

What if Seb realizes he still loves her and that he could do way better than some curvy dessert chef?
He is Sebastian Vettel after all, now a five time world champion who looks like a god.

Compared to Denise, Melissa feels she is just a plain Jane, brown hair and brown eyes, nothing special. Not like Stevie for instance with her black hair and insanely blue eyes.

She doesn't want to ski anymore, she just wants to go back to the cabin and have a large glass of wine.

"What are you doing here Denise." Seb growls. God he hates this woman more than he can express. He can't imagine ever thinking he loved her, not now he has Melissa. Now he knows what true love really is. He has never felt that way about Denise.
"Well I am on vacation. Patrick's parents invited us to come along."

He groans, so they are both here as well, that definitely puts a damper on his trip with Melissa. The idea of running into his cheating bitch of an ex is t exactly something he's looking forward to. Especially if she insults the woman he loves.

"I'm going to head back." Melissa softly says, the hurt in her voice very obvious to hear.
She doesn't even wait for Seb, but clicks her feet out of the skis and walks away, leaving her skis on the snow.

"You know you're too good for her Seb. She looks like that Michelin man. Why the fuck are you with somebody like that?"
She steps a bit closer, while Seb is fuming, and runs her finger over his cheek.
"I could just dump Patrick and move back in. We were an amazing couple."

Seb pushes her hand away and grabs her wrist. Not so hard that he hurts her, but firm enough to let her know she is serious.

"You have no right to speak to her like that, she is more beautiful than you in every way. I love everything about her. You are an ugly, vile person and I'm so glad you're out of my life. Don't even think about talking to her and if I ever hear you insult her again I will call your boss and tell him exactly what kind of person he has working for him. Isn't your company all about body positivity? I'm sure he wouldn't like to hear that you are going around insulting people about their bodies. Just leave us alone or you'll regret it." He growls before letting go of her wrist.

He turns around, but Melissa is nowhere to be seen. He quickly picks up her skis and rushes back to the cottage.
The cabins are pretty close to the ski slopes so they walked there.

As soon as he gets to their cabin he sees Melissa's boots are in front of the door. Glad to see she is here and not gone somewhere else he quickly puts all the equipment in the box to keep them safe and takes his boots off.

He rushes inside, still fuming, but also worried about Melissa.
The things Denise said about her were nasty and just cruel. He knows Melissa was pretty confident, but hearing somebody say those things about you, will definitely hurt.

"Melissa, schatz! Where are you?" He shouts when he walks inside. She's not in the living room or kitchen, but he does hear the wooden floor creaking above his head.
Skipping a few steps he rushes upstairs and into the bedroom.

Melissa is sitting on the bed, peeling the ski suit off of her looking visibly upset.
"Melissa don't listen to her. You know what she said was all lies."

Melissa throws her thermo shirt in a corner, leaving her in her bra before she takes off her thermo leggings as well.
"She was right though. I mean look at me." She says grabbing her waist.
"See! I have love handles. She sure doesn't. Look at my hips. I have a bit of a tummy and my boobs are probably not as perky as hers. You must be crazy for being with me instead of her."

Tears are running down Melissa's cheeks. She has had so many nasty comments online about how unlikely it was that Seb was with her. But those were people neither of them knew.
This time it was coming from Sebs ex, a woman he used to love, a woman he used to have sex with.
Somehow her insults cut her deep and caused her confidence to crumble.

"No Melissa, stop. You are way more beautiful than she is. She doesn't even come close to you and how breath taking you are." Seb tries to console her.
"Oh Seb come on! That's not true. She doesn't have an ounce of fat on her body, she has gorgeous blonde hair with blue eyes. She is perfect in every way."

Seb walks over to Melissa and cups her face, but Melissa pushes his hands away.
"Melissa listen to me!" He puts his hands back on her wet cheeks.
"Look into my eyes so you can see I'm telling the truth."
It takes a while, but then Melissa looks up and her chocolate brown eyes meet his ocean blue ones.

"That's my girl. Denise isn't beautiful to me..."
Melissa wants to protest but he gives her a look that is telling her not to interrupt so she shuts her mouth again.
"Good girl. Now as I was saying. She isn't beautiful to me because she is ugly on the inside. She has no personality other than a bitchy one. She's a horrible person and I don't understand why I even looked at her twice at some point."

Melissa scoffs.
"I can name a couple of things she has over me."
"Stop! Don't you put yourself down like that. You are gorgeous on the outside and on the inside. You are kind, funny, loyal and you love with all your heart."

Melissa just looks at him and he can tell she isn't believing a word he is saying which frustrates him.
"Are you sure seeing her didn't bring back some old feelings you had for her? I saw her touch you."

"Did you watch long enough to see me push her away as well? Because if you had just stayed you could have heard me tell her off."

"I didn't really want to stick around to listen to more insults. So did she want you back? I mean I'm sure she will be a hell of a lot better for your appearance than I am." Melissa knows she is being unreasonable, but somehow those few sentences Denise said made her feel like she doesn't deserve Seb. He is so out of her league.
Maybe he is just with her to make himself look better. To show the world, 'look I am a good guy, I even date the curvy women'.

Seb is now getting angry at Melissa. Something he hasn't been before and he doesn't particularly like it either. But it feels like she doesn't trust him and that hurts.

"Remember what you told me when we started dating? How you didn't want to be compared to my ex because you weren't the one who cheated on me and that you didn't deserve for me to not trust you? Remember those words?" He asks her and she nods, a bit intimidated by the anger she hears in his voice.

"Well you wanted me to trust you. So why don't you trust me? Why don't you believe me when I tell you I think you are stunning? Do you really think so low of me that you believe I would just shove you aside to go back to my cheating bitch of an ex?"

His blue eyes are staring straight through her and she can see the anger in them. He looks dangerous, but bloody sexy at the same time. Even though she doesn't feel like she is sexy enough or good enough for him, her body reacts to him being like this.

"I just don't know if I'm good enough for you! You are Seb fucking Vettel and I'm just me! I'm just a curvy girl from Brackley who makes desserts for a living." She sobs.

"Yeah and I happen to love that curvy girl from Brackley who makes delicious desserts." He tells her. He knows his words don't really make an impact, but he's unsure how to show her how much he loves and desires her every single minute of the day.

Then he looks down and he realizes she's just wearing her underwear and instantly his body reacts. His cock starts to twitch and get hard in his thick snow suit.
"I want you! I want you every single time I see you or even hear you. And I want you because I love you."

He grabs her hand and puts it on his groin. His cock now very hard and very confined in his tight clothes.
"That's what you do to me. I walk around with a fucking boner all the time because of you. Because I fucking love you and I want to spend my life with you."

"Show me then. Show me how much you want me!" Melissa says massaging him through his clothes.

"Oh I'll show you."
He quickly unzips his suit and takes it off in record time. Then he pulls his thermal shirt over his head. Leaving him in just his boxer briefs.

He grabs the straps of Melissa's bra and yanks them down, making one snap.
Her full breasts spill out of the cups when he pulls them down and his hands are immediately on them. His palms rubbing her nipples and he can feel them harden under his rough skin.

"Your boobs are fucking amazing. They look divine and they taste even better." He growls before bending his head wrapping his lips around one of her nipples.
Melissa throws her head back when she feels his tongue flick over the hard nub, a soft whimper escapes her when he nibbles it with his teeth.

He's not going to be gentle with her, she can feel it in the way he pulls her nipple before releasing it from his mouth.
She doesn't mind though. She needs him to show her how much he wants her and she needs it fast and hard.

He kisses his way down her stomach, over the part she feels insecure about. But he doesn't seem to mind that her tummy isn't flat. Deep inside she knew that, but she let that bitch get into her head.

Seb rips her panties off her body and she realizes she can not only throw away her bra, but also these panties.
"Your pussy tastes so fucking good." He groans before burying his face between her soft thighs.
She feels his tongue run through her slit, locating her clit in seconds as he starts to flick his tongue over the sensitive bundle of nerves.

"Oh fuck Seb!" She moans leaning back against the wall to support her as he plunders her womanhood with so much passion she's afraid her knees with buckle underneath her.
"Hearing you moan my name makes me almost cum in my pants. That's how much I want you." He says as he gets up from his knees.

He kisses her aggressively, his tongue slipping into her mouth and she can taste herself.
With one hand he pushes his boxers down until they drop to the floor. His hard cock slapping against his abs.

With his strong hands under her thighs he lifts her up against the wall, making her wrap her legs around him.
"Seb I'm too heavy." She protests.
"You're not. Stop saying things like that." He grabs her ponytail and pulls her head back. Exposing her throat to him.

His lips make a wet trail over her skin until he finds her pulsating vein. He sucks the skin hard, leaving his mark that will stay there for a couple of days at least.

"Now there's no doubt about who you belong with." He kissing the bruise he left.
"Do you feel how hard I am for you? That's what you do to me. Just you, nobody else."
He rubs himself against her soaking wet slit, rubbing her clit at the same time, which makes her moan and want him even more.

"Believe me now?" He asks her and she nods.
"I believe you, please Seb I need you." She pleads.
"What do you need? Tell me."

"Please fuck me. I need you." She begs him.
Without another word he lines himself up with her entrance and slams into her.
"Oooh god! Fuck yes!" She cries out.
He grabs her hands and pins them to the wall above her head, making it impossible for her to hold on to him except with her legs.

"God you're so fucking sexy. Is this what you wanted? My cock deep inside you?" He growls.
"Yes! Oh Seb yes!"
Melissa feels herself stretch around him to accommodate him. She can feel every inch of him thrusting deep inside of her.

This man has thighs of steel to be able to fuck her like this. But he feels so good and she can't get enough of this Seb. A bit angry and dominant, a bit rough but at the same time his words are like honey, so sweet and loving.

Suddenly he pulls out and takes a step back, forcing her to unwrap her legs from his waist and put her feet back in the floor. She groans frustrated, she could already feel her orgasm building up and then he just stopped.
"Turn around." He barks at her, the tone of his voice sending a delicious shiver down her spine.

She quickly does what he says and turns her back towards him.
"Bend over with your hands against the wall."
She bends over slightly, but it's not enough for him.
He grabs her hips and pulls her bum further backwards.

"That's it. Just look at that fine ass. Absolutely perfect."
A stinging slap on her ass makes her wince, she didn't expect this, but damn she loves it.
Between her legs, her juices start to drip out of her and she pushes her bum out even more. Looking for Sebs cock to fill her up again.

"Did you like that? It looks amazing having my hand print on your ass." He says and another stinging slap lands on her other bum cheek.
"I love it. But I want you to fuck me." She feels empty without him inside of her.

She doesn't have to tell him twice.
He slams himself back into her and she has to brace herself not to hit her head against the wall.
With his hands gripping her hips he fucks her as if there's no tomorrow.

"Don't ever doubt my love and loyalty for you ever again. And don't believe what people say about you. Believe me when I tell you how gorgeous you are and how much I love you." He tells her as he keeps thrusting inside her hard and deep.
He grinds his teeth, trying to prevent himself from cumming. Her tight walls around him feel so good and he can feel her squeeze around him as if she is milking him.

"I believe you. I won't doubt you again. Fuck Seb I'm so close." She moans when she can feel her lingering orgasm come closer and closer to that peak she is craving. That high she knows he can give her better than anyone has ever done before. Including herself.

"I love you so much schatz. You're my world and I can't live without you. Oh fuck please tell me you're there! Fuck I'm cumming!" He lets out an animalistic growl when he feels his cock harden even more just before it starts to squirt his seed deep inside her, he can feel his tip hit her cervix when string after string fill up her tight pussy.

That is all Melissa needed to explode around him. She claws her nails into the wall, trying to grab something as he keeps pounding into her pulsating core.
"Seb!! Oh yes Seb!! Oh my god!!" She cries out his name, her body shaking and her legs almost unable to carry her.

Seb wraps his arms around her and pulls her up so she is standing up right, her back against his hard chest.
His cock still releasing the last few drops of his seed before he is completely drained.

Both panting and catching their breath they just stand there for a bit until he feels his softened cock slip out of her. Followed by both their juices dripping down her thighs.

He turns her head so he can kiss her lovingly now he is no longer angry or frustrated.
"I only belong to you my love. It's only you I see myself grow old with."

"I'm sorry for how I acted. I know you love me and I shouldn't let her words get to me. I love you too and I belong to you. For the rest of our lives." She nuzzles his neck, completely satisfied and relaxed right now.

"How about we take a shower, fix ourselves something to eat and then try that jacuzzi before bed. I will show you how much I love you again, but this time I will take is slow and make you cum so many times you lose count." He says between kisses.

"I like how your mind works." She turns around for another loving kiss before they test that rain shower.

That night under a clear sky filled with stars they relax in the jacuzzi with a glass of wine.
Then Seb shows her exactly how much he loves her and he didn't lie, he gives her so many orgasms, she can't even count them anymore.

But she knows, he is hers and she is his.
Forever.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

220K 3.2K 45
It was supposed to be a simple one night stand... What happens when the troubled daughter of Toto Wolff gets dragged into the world of F1 and finds h...
64.7K 930 34
„You're perfectly wrong for me And that's why it's so hard to leave." - Shawn Mendes --- After 4 years, Azalea (24) moves on and starts to go on date...
4.5M 103K 72
"The only thing i want from you is to see your name under mine when the race is over." "Pretty sure you want me under you more than you want that." ✼...
25K 1K 14
: ̗̀➛ part four of the one for the road series RENEGADE / CS55 "is it insensitive for me to say get your shit to...