The Sand Sculpture Cannon Fod...

By LiannQ

Title: 火葬場的沙雕炮灰攻[穿書] Author︰夏從靈 Status: Completed Description: Qi Yan entered a book about chasing wife in th... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49

12

508 17 0
By LiannQ

Chu Ze was ready to look like he was being bullied and was just waiting for Qi Yan to come over.

Just like that day in the alley behind the bar.

It was a light that could tear apart the night and the huge waves. For the first time, his gray life had color.

To him, Qi Yan was like a god, in the clouds, above the nine heavens, unattainable, but he was delusional in his blasphemy.

And today's sunshine seemed to be particularly favoring him.

"Teacher Qi, you saved my life." Teacher Li jumped out from Chu Ze and went straight to Qi Yan.

"I've been waiting for you at the coffee shop opposite." Qi Yan handed the lesson plan he picked up to Teacher Li: "You should use your computer to make a backup copy next time." Teacher Li thanked him repeatedly and made sure

to invite Qi Yan after work. During the meal, Qi Yan couldn't resist the hospitality, so he had no choice but to nod.

Qi Yan never glanced at Chu Ze from beginning to end.

Like a stranger.

Chu Ze looked in disbelief. He didn't understand what he had done wrong.

Qi Yan also drank all the pig's trotter soup he made last night.

Could it be because of the last time I washed my underwear?

This kind of unreasonable neglect is unacceptable to him.

Realizing that Chu Ze's eyes had been fixed on Qi Yan, Sui Xiangsong felt heavy in his heart: "Chu Ze, please stop making trouble, okay?" "

Can you please give me a little face?" Chu Ze rolled his eyes mercilessly at Sui Xiangsong. .

Even if he didn't know what he had done to make Qi Yan angry, he still knew that Qi Yan had mentioned more than once that he was following Xiang Song.

"Chu Ze, your studio...I didn't move." Sui Xiangsong felt that Chu Ze should be able to understand what he meant.

"Throw it away." Chu Ze said nonchalantly.

"You..." Sui Xiangsong knew that Chu Ze cherished his brushes and paints more than his life.

Now, Chu Ze actually chose to give up so easily.

He felt like he was thrown out by Chu Ze just like the pile of paintings.

This realization made Sui Xiangsong very painful.

My heart felt like it had been hit hard.

The pain was so overwhelming that he didn't know what to do...

Qi Yan on the side nodded silently in his mind. If Chu Ze kept this momentum and tortured it for hundreds of rounds, he didn't believe it would be possible to get rid of the scum.

"I have nothing to do with him." Chu Ze turned his head and looked at Qi Yan pitifully.

Switching from indifferent to a weak little white flower who can't take care of herself in one second, Sui Xiangsong was heartbroken.

Do you really want to end the relationship?

"Chu Ze." Sui Xiangsong had no choice but to shout through gritted teeth.

"Calling the soul? I'm sorry, I'm still alive." Chu Ze's voice was as smooth as a coffin board, without any emotion at all.

Sui Xiangsong felt that there was a green grassland above his head.

This is completely different from the Chu Ze who used to just follow him timidly and look at him affectionately.

"Chu Ze, I'm not dead yet, and you're thinking of cuckolding me?" Sui Xiangsong was really angry.

"Haha." Chu Ze deliberately sneered twice: "Excuse me, who are you?"

Sui Xiang smiled relievedly: "Then you should explain it clearly to him. No matter how hard you drive me away, you can't drive me away. You just stay by my side. Years old?"

It had only been more than three months since Chu Ze climbed up to Qi Yan, and it was as if he had become a different person.

He knew that his emotions were not right now, and this was not the way he should treat a plaything.

But he just felt uncomfortable.

Hearing this, Chu Ze's eyes flashed with panic. He once told Qi Yan that he had never followed Xiang Song to bed.

If Qi Yan misunderstood Sui Xiangsong, he would probably feel that he was lying to him.

"Sui Xiangsong, can you please have some face?" Chu Ze was angry.

"When you begged me to go to my bed, why did you want to lose face?" Seeing Chu Ze become flustered because of his words, Sui Xiangsong was not as happy as defeating the enemy in the mall with one move.

His chest almost exploded and he couldn't understand why he felt so uncomfortable.

"Sui Xiangsong!" Chu Ze roared angrily and quickly looked back at Qi Yan.

"Are you a bitch? Do you like others to ignore you?" Sui Xiang was so angry that his eyes turned red: "Everyone is gone, what else are you looking at? Do you think Shen Jirong is important to you in Qi Yan's heart?"

Chu Chu Ze was completely stunned. He watched Qi Yan's back disappearing from his sight.

Why... why?

The light was suddenly drained, the sunlight was lost, the blood flowed back and was swallowed by the huge black hole, leaving only a skin.

The tears in his eyes slowly accumulated, and they wanted to rush out a little bit.

But Qi Yan didn't notice it at all, and felt that his merit and fame were hidden in his back as he turned around and left gracefully.

Are you kidding? Why don't you leave immediately and wait for Sui Xiangsong's revenge?

If you sit in a wheelchair for the rest of your life, you won’t be able to get a wife!

He had no control over Zhou Yu's beating of Huang Gai. Even so-called upright officials could hardly handle household affairs. What could he, an ordinary person, do?

If his colleagues hadn't called him out, he could have hidden in the coffee shop and continued to admire the crematorium.

Today's happiness is gone.

Looking at Qi Yan's back, Chu Ze choked up, turned around and said fiercely to Sui Xiangsong: "That's enough for you. Without you, he will look at me sooner or later." "You just like

others but don't like you?" For a moment, Sui Xiangsong finally understood his emotions.

Jealous, he is jealous of Qi Yan.

"Yes, then hurry up and leave. Maybe I will turn around and chase you." Chu Ze rolled his eyes, then threw Sui Xiangsong away and chased after Qi Yan in the direction he left.

Sui Xiangsong hesitated for a moment, but still didn't catch up. He couldn't bear to look like this.

"Qi Yan!" Chu Ze shouted, running too fast and almost falling.

Qi Yan felt someone calling him, as if it was Chu Ze's voice.

It's unlikely when you think about it.

At this time, Chu Ze was performing a Qiong Yao drama with Xiang Song, how could he think of himself.

"Qi Yan!" Chu Ze ran out of breath, but Qi Yan just didn't look back at him.

"Listen to my explanation!!!" Chu Ze followed reluctantly.

This voice almost sounded like crying, and even the passers-by around him looked sideways.

Qi Yan always felt something was wrong when he saw the pointing eyes around him.

"Qi Yan!" Chu Ze shouted at the top of his lungs.

At this moment, his hesitation and helplessness were unreservedly displayed in the eyes of passers-by.

Pride and self-esteem have become weak, unable to grasp his light, life is barren, it is better to die than to be clean.

If Qi Yan doesn't look back today, he will decide to plunge himself completely into darkness.

Finally, a passerby couldn't stand it any longer: "Qi... Teacher Qi, why don't you listen to their explanation first?"

"Huh?" Qi Yan stopped and turned back in confusion.

At this time, Chu Ze was kneeling on one knee, his chest was rising and falling, and his eyes were redder than a rabbit's.

It's like all the strength has been drained away, and all hope has been lost. I can only humblely pray for the last trace of mercy.

"Fuck!" Qi Yan's face was so paralyzed that he almost twisted up.

What is this little white flower doing?

Qi Yan felt like a war drum was beating in his heart. Every time he saw Chu Ze's expression, he felt that the opponent was holding back a big move.

If I don't chop you to pieces, it won't be a big deal if your body and head are missing.

"You...you...don't come over!" Qi Yan showed what it meant to be terrified with his paralyzed face.

He didn't want to be so cowardly, but experience and lessons forced him to guard against it.

Chu Ze was stunned for a moment, then lowered his head, as if a corpse was not breathing.

Seeing this, Qi Yan ran over quickly, feeling panicked.

Playing ball, every time Xiao Baihua does this, he either goes to the kitchen to chop bones, or hides in the room and dissects frogs.

It's scary, isn't it?

"What's wrong with you?" Qi Yan squatted down immediately when he saw Chu Ze didn't respond.

Chu Ze said nothing, his hands hanging limply, like a soulless puppet.

"...I, that's not what I meant just now." This was the first time he saw Chu Ze like this, and Qi Yan was speechless.

If it weren't for this paralyzed face, he would definitely have a wonderful face now.

There was still no response at all. Qi Yan was completely anxious and didn't know what to say.

"Chu Ze?" Qi Yan called cautiously.

Finally, when Qi Yan's tense nerves were about to break, Chu Ze made a small voice: "Yes." Seeing the response, Qi Yan put his hands on

Chu Ze's shoulders and said sincerely: "I didn't. When I heard you calling me, I thought..."

Qi Yan was interrupted by Chu Ze before he finished speaking.

Just listening, Chu Ze sneered and said, "You think my old love will rekindle if I follow Xiang Song?"

"Is this true?" Qi Yan knew that it happened in the next few chapters.

"Ha." Chu Ze shook his head, his eyes no longer glowing: "Do you believe in me even once?"

"I have always believed in you." Qi Yan felt that he was wronged.

"Then why don't you believe me when I say that following Xiang Song has nothing to do with it?" There was no breath of life in Chu Ze's tone.

Cold and dead.

"This..." Qi Yan was also helpless.

This is not a question of belief or not, this is a question of destiny.

As for my legs, I have to save them, right?

"That one?" Chu Ze asked with a chuckle.

"Just..." Qi Yan swallowed quietly. Why was this laughter a bit scary?

"Just what?" Chu Ze's eyes turned cold, completely devoid of the usual well-behaved Qi Yan saw.

"That's right, I believe you." Qi Yan's heart skipped a beat and he quickly held Chu Ze's hand.

"Do you also think I'm a burden?" Chu Ze bit his lip with a sad expression.

"No!" This Qi Yanke had never thought this way before.

"So, you will leave me one day, right?" Chu Ze laughed at himself and started talking to himself.

"I know no one likes me."

"I know everyone hates me."

"It's not a lie when you ask me to love myself."

Qi Yan quickly asked Chu Ze to stop: "Wait a minute, I asked you to love yourself. It's not a lie. words."

"Then will you leave me?" Chu Ze raised his head, with tears in his eyes that were about to fall at any time.

"No!" Qi Yan felt that Chu Ze could be dealt with.

It's just Chu Ze's view of love, it's really hopeless.

"Okay..." Chu Ze stood up slowly, took a deep look at Qi Yan, turned around and ran towards the school woods.

Qi Yan quickly followed.

No, he's not following Xiangsong. There's no need to play this kind of chasing game.

Passing through the woods, Qi Yan watched helplessly as Chu Ze ran into an abandoned dormitory building.

Seeing this, Qi Yan kept yelling in his heart: Damn it!

The scolding couldn't stop at all.

I heard that this dormitory building is haunted, and what he fears most in his life is ghosts!

....

The author has something to say:

Qi Yan: Is it reasonable for you to make me afraid of ghosts when I attack?

Author: Blind Student Congratulations on discovering Huadian.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.2K 248 10
منحرفه
68K 1.8K 10
This is a Sasunaru fanfiction. What if naruto give birth to Boruto and Menma but one of them got taken away and Sasuke didn't know that naruto give...