41

Today is the Mid-Autumn Festival, the school is on holiday, Chu Ze specially ran to Qi Yan’s company in advance to wait.

He never expected that Qi Yan would agree to take her home.

Originally, all he dared to ask for was that Qi Yan could come back to accompany him before twelve o'clock.

So when Qi Yan said he was willing to take him home, he was simply ecstatic and wanted to tell the whole world that he was no longer alone.

He wanted the whole world to know that his Qi Yan was going to take him home.

When Qi Yan saw Chu Ze, he was a little surprised. Others in the company were on vacation, but he had to work overtime because of a new project.

"So early?" Qi Yan asked awkwardly.

"It's boring to stay at home, so I came to see you. Will it disturb your work?" Chu Ze asked cautiously.

"No..." Qi Yan scratched his head, looking at Chu Ze who was so excited, he was really speechless.

"What's wrong?" Chu Ze took out the snow-skin mooncakes he made and gave them to Qi Yan.

"Thank you..." After finally finishing the moon cake, he couldn't even speak.

"What do you want to eat for lunch?" Chu Ze asked.

Qi Yan took a deep breath and encouraged himself in his heart: "That Chu Ze... don't go home with me today? I'll go back to accompany you later." There was

silence for a while, and the atmosphere was very depressing.

"Okay, I understand." Chu Ze's eyes became dim. He didn't want to ask anything, he just wanted to escape from here.

"Wait!" Qi Yan chased after him, holding Chu Ze's hand: "Listen to my explanation."

"No need to explain." Chu Ze smiled slightly: "I know that I am a burden to everyone."

"No!" Qi Yan quickly explained loudly.

"No need to explain." Chu Ze shook off Qi Yan's hand and walked into the elevator.

Qi Yan used his body to hold the elevator door, and Chu Ze quickly pulled him in.

"So dangerous!" Chu Ze shouted loudly.

Qi Yan smiled nonchalantly: "Are you willing to pay attention to me?"

Chu Ze stopped talking again and put aside his head.

"Listen to my explanation, my grandfather invited the Shen family to discuss my marriage, so I simply called Shen Jirong." Qi Yan touched Chu Ze's head.

"Cooperating with the Shen family is a piece of cake now, so I thought..." He also felt that he couldn't explain it in a sentence or two, so he went straight to the key points.

"I'm afraid that you will be wronged, so I want you to wait for me at home. I promise to be back before ten o'clock."

In a daze, Qi Yan felt that what he said was so scumbag.

This is exactly the same as the last time Mr. Tang comforted his little lover...

Qi Yan was depressed.

Chu Ze slowly turned his head, looked into Qi Yan's eyes, and suddenly his eyes turned red.

The tears came as quickly as they came, like pearls with broken strings, falling to the ground drop by drop.

Qi Yan felt his nerves jumping.

"Alas, don't cry, I was wrong!" He apologized quickly.

"You are not wrong." Chu Ze cried and leaned into Qi Yan's arms.