35

Qi Yan immediately dialed Qi Si’s phone number.

Okay, just hang up on him.

"What are you doing?" Qi Han grabbed Qi Yan's sleeve.

"Go find that little brat Qi Si." Qi Yan gritted his teeth and roared: "If you don't care about him anymore, just wait until he goes to jail in the future!" Qi Yan shook off Qi Han's hand and immediately found

the hotel manager.

As soon as I opened my mouth, I asked people, "Where in the hotel is there no surveillance?"

How can the hotel make its major customers feel that its security measures are not in place?

But the book said that Qi Si deceived Chu Ze into a small forest without surveillance.

Helplessly, Qi Yan could only find the hotel owner through connections.

After learning that there were no surveillance cameras in several corners, Qi Yan went crazy.

This hotel was built to imitate a British castle. It occupies a large area, and these unmonitored corners are too scattered.

Qi Yan tried his best to calm down and asked: "Where do you keep dogs in your hotel?"

"Ah?" The manager was very confused: "Our hotel does not keep dogs."

Hearing this, Qi Yan couldn't care about so much anymore and ran away. He went out and drowned the manager's words in the wind.

Trying to recall the plot in the novel, he first chose the northeast corner.

I saw a torn piece of clothes, very similar to Chu Ze's.

But after looking around, I didn't see anyone.

Looking carefully, it seems that the fabric is different from Chu Ze's clothes.

Qi Yan had no choice but to run south without stopping.

Before I even stepped into the woods, I heard a few dogs barking vaguely.

"Chu Ze!!!" Qi Yan rushed in and saw a huddled figure inside a large dog cage.

Because Chu Ze was abused by his stepmother when he was a child, he lived and ate with dogs for a while.

This created a huge psychological shadow. Even if he saw a stray dog, he would be frightened and lose his mind.

At this moment, Qi Si was holding two Tibetan mastiffs, facing a trembling Chu Ze.

Qi Yan quickly ran over and stood across the fence. Check Chu Ze's condition.

Chu Ze's face turned pale, and a drop of blood slowly oozed out from his bitten lip.

"Look at me, look at me, Chu Ze." Qi Yan put his hand into the cage and tried to lift Chu Ze's head.

But Chu Ze's whole body was stiff and trembling, and there was no response no matter how he called.

"Little bastard!" Qi Yan immediately turned around and yelled at Qi Si: "Give me the key to the cage?"

Seeing that Qi Si didn't respond, Qi Yan walked over: "What? You still want the dog to bite your brother?" Can you die?"

"No...no..." Qi Si finally came back to his senses.

He just didn't like Qi Yan giving his attention to others.

I just wanted to tease Chu Ze. Chu Ze was obviously afraid of dogs at first.

But when he was so proud that he was about to let him leave his second brother, Chu Ze actually locked himself in a dog cage.