17

This is some kind of themed haunted house, with big bloody words on the door: Qingshan Mental Hospital.

"Really...really want to go in?" Qi Yan felt his legs were shaking. The weather in June shouldn't be so cold.

"I've thought about it for a long time." Chu looked back and smiled, her charm was much more charming than that of Shen Yongyan.

"You can enter the entertainment industry." Qi Yan held up his forehead.

"Do you mean you like Shen Yongyan?" Although Chu Ze was smiling, his eyes were cold.

"...How is that possible?" Qi Yan was extremely depressed.

"Why is it impossible?" Chu Ze took a step forward.

"Just...can I like a girl?" Qi Yan was as big as his head.

During this period of time together, he finally understood that Chu Ze seemed weak but was actually strong.

"You clearly told your grandfather that anyone can be anyone, and there is no gender requirement." Chu Ze was not going to let Qi Yan go.

"...I don't like Shen Yongyan." Qi Yan had to answer truthfully: "His openness is not suitable for a conservative person like me, you know?" "

Then what do you like?" Chu Ze asked again ask.

"Probably female..." Seeing Chu Ze frown slightly, Qi Yan gave up on the gender setting: "After all, the traditional one, the one who keeps the house, can cook, and looks cute..." Unexpectedly, when he mentioned it,

he I couldn't stop and counted many conditions in one go.

"Isn't it too much?" Nowadays, the single rate is so high and I am still so picky. If he doesn't want to be single, who will be?

"It's not too much." Chu Ze smiled slightly.

"...Hmm." Qi Yan thought for a while. On the same token, since he doesn't smoke or drink, he must report it when he goes out to socialize.

Hand over all the money you earn and never set up a private treasury.

Dedicated to feelings, loyal to family, and responsible.

"So... let's go ride the merry-go-round." Feeling that Chu Ze seemed to be in a better mood, Qi Yan immediately made his request.

Please forgive him for not daring to go in. This is not because he is cowardly, but because he fears ghosts and gods!

"Okay." Chu Ze just scared Qi Yan, which was a pity.

I originally took sleeping pills in the mushroom soup and wanted to sleep next to Qi Yan tonight.

But Qi Yan confessed, so there was no reason for him to hold on to her.

It's Shen Yongyan...he won't let it go.

The frost that emerged from the bottom of his eyes was like ice in a laboratory. When Qi Yan looked over, it disappeared without a trace.

"I can't tell, you are very brave." When he reached the invisible haunted house, Qi Yan felt that he could finally breathe.

"I know you won't want to go in." Chu Ze's eyes were filled with smiles.

Last time Qi Yan was scared in the old dormitory, so he came back and slept with him for a week.

Looking back now, I feel a little unsatisfied. It would be nice if Qi Yan pulled him to sleep on the same bed again.

He just gave it a try, what if Qi Yan followed him into the haunted house?