45

In the dim bottom of the cabin, the light bulb above the head is shaking.

There were dried blood stains on the blackened shipboard, and

Shen Jirong finally calmed down in Qi Yan's arms.

Suddenly, a faint voice came from behind: "How long can I hold you?"

Hearing this, Shen Jirong's whole body trembled, and he crawled into Qi Yan's arms in fear.

"Let him go." Qi Yan turned his head, with no expression on his face.

Seeing this, Chu Ze twitched his lips and said, "Have you ever believed in me?"

"Do you believe you won't put sleeping pills in my milk?" Qi Yan sneered.

"You know everything?" Chu Ze was not surprised.

"Knowing that you killed your father, or knowing that you are selling drugs?" Qi Yan was a little excited, and roared: "You want to avenge your mother, I will support you no matter what, I will sacrifice my life I support you."

"But,?? You can't do this kind of thing. Do you know how many people will be killed by this thing?" "

Your hatred is hatred, and other people's lives are not lives?"

"Chu Ze." Qi Yan looked at Chu Ze with great disappointment, and said slowly: "You did something wrong, go and turn yourself in."

"Ha." Chu Ze smiled sadly: "Can't you lie to me for a little longer?"

"Your gentleness, your kindness, if you want to lie to others, no one will find out." "

I know you are not in love with me, you just sympathize with me."

Qi Yan started, not wanting to Duo said: "The matter has come to this, Chu Ze can turn around and find the shore."

"But my shore is you." Chu Ze's eyes were red, but he never shed a single tear.

With a sound of "pa--", Qi Yan slapped Chu Yi in the face, and the hand hanging by his side trembled slightly.

Chu Ze looked indifferent and smiled: "It doesn't matter. It doesn't matter if you don't believe me or if you don't love me. I will keep you by my side." Suddenly, a voice came from above

. Voice: "People are coming!"

Then a gun was thrown down.

Chu Ze took a gun and drove Qi Yan and Shen Jirong to the deck.

The fishing boat coming from the opposite side was exploring the way, and behind it was a larger cargo ship hidden in the darkness.

The leading man put his coat on his body and wore a thick gold chain around his neck.

There was also a gun on his waist.

The man said in non-standard Chinese: "Chu Ze, what are you going to do with your lover?"

"I will take care of it." Chu Ze looked at him expressionlessly.

"But the plan has changed. The transaction location is not here. You need to follow us back."

Chu Ze frowned slightly and quickly calmed down. He walked to Shen Jirong and pushed the person into the sea without any hesitation.

When Qi Yan reacted, there was only a sea of ​​water left, and Shen Jirong could not be seen at all.

"Chu Ze!" Qi Yan collapsed and cursed hysterically: "You should have died with your mother." "Why did

n't your stepmother lock you in a dog cage for the rest of your life?"