34

Qi Yan was lying on his desk, signing mechanically with one hand.

When I called today, Chu Ze was not in the service area, and there was no one at home.

"Are you a left-behind child?" Secretary Liu ran in holding a stack of information.

"Am I paying for trouble?" Qi Yan had been poisoned by Secretary Liu for several days and had gradually become accustomed to this venomous tongue.

"My job does not include flattery." Secretary Liu handed over a contract.

Qi Yan's eyes widened when he saw it: "Is this project negotiated?"

"The project to care for left-behind children is very successful." Secretary Liu's words made Qi Yan, the second monk, confused.

"What do you mean? I feel that you are about to become an immortal. Worldly language cannot express the slightest bit of your inner world." Qi Yan rolled his eyes.

"Someone is caring about you." Secretary Liu also rolled his eyes.

Just as Qi Yan was about to reply, he suddenly realized something, stood up suddenly, and dropped the documents that were originally pressed under him all over the floor.

"You mean?" Qi Yan asked.

"Yeah." Secretary Liu nodded.

"Where is he?" Qi Yan stood up and rushed to the door.

He ran downstairs and happened to see Chu Ze's car. Qi Yan stepped in front of the car.

Before he could say anything, Chu Ze got out of the car.

"I can't run, why are you stopping the car?" Chu Ze had a faint smile on his face.

After not seeing each other for a few days, Chu Ze's face had completely lost its childishness, and there was a calmness that could see through the world in his eyes.

The secretaries and bodyguards around him also retreated behind, looking respectful.

"..." Qi Yan was a little embarrassed: "That's not because you're avoiding me." "

I'm on a business trip these days." Chu Ze's cold and distant smile made Qi Yan very uncomfortable.

"Then...are you going home today?" Qi Yan felt that it was necessary to talk to Chu Ze.

Chu Ze's breath stopped and he clenched his fists tightly, trying to stay calm: "I just came back. I missed a lot of lessons and need to make up for them."

"Oh..." Qi Yan, who was rejected, felt indescribable disappointment.

It's like a baby bird that you have raised, and one day it will finally fly.

While I was happy for Chu Ze, I couldn't help but feel sad.

Chu Ze turned around and opened the car door. When he lowered his head and couldn't see Qi Yan, he felt panicked.

"I...will go back in a few days." Chu Ze couldn't hold it back.

As early as when Qi Yan said "go home", Chu Ze wanted to rush up and hug Qi Yan tightly.

The word home is unfamiliar to him and is out of reach.

I once thought I didn't deserve such a thing.

However, how dare Qi Yan say this word so easily.

Angel wings cannot be shown in front of the devil, because the despicable devil will want to possess them.

"Oh..." Qi Yan was disappointed that Chu Ze was too perfunctory.

He would never admit that he missed Chu Ze's cooking.