36

Qi Yan felt like he had seen this man before somewhere...

Suddenly he remembered that this was not the CEO?

The eldest brother's first love, and then they broke up.

"Thank you for your attention, but it's not a wise move to indulge that little bastard. My elder brother will be angry if he finds out." Qi Yan felt the need to say.

"Will Qi Han be angry?" Gu Qiu did not expect this level.

He only knew that Qi Han had a very strong sense of family values, and he was even more protective of his three younger brothers.

He didn’t know that helping Qi Si would make Qi Han angry.

"The second child is rich but soft-hearted, the third child is smart but lacking in something, and the fourth child is cunning but immature." Gu Qiu slowly reviewed the people of the Qi family.

Suddenly he paused, seemed to think of something, and said funnyly: "The only flaw in a boss who has the ability to win or lose in everything is that he is too conceited." "..."

Qi Yan smacked his lips: "Although this is true, but You point out the shortcomings of eldest brother like this, no wonder you two broke up."

"Maybe I should listen to you." Gu Qiu nodded.

"Then please don't indulge Qi Si in the future." Qi Yan said mercilessly.

"It should be said that your Qi family is too easy to attract people like us..." Gu Qiu was interrupted before he could finish his words.

"Qi Yan." Chu Ze was outside the woods and couldn't wait any longer.

After finally getting closer to Qi Yan, he didn't want to wait for a moment.

Speaking of which, without Qi Si, he would not have been able to close the distance with Qi Yan so quickly.

During this period of time, he really couldn't sleep. He took the initiative to leave Qi Yan and lived like a year.

If you can't see someone, you will miss him; if you can't hear the voice, you will miss him crazily.

When Qi Yan saw Chu Ze, he didn't want to interfere with his elder brother's affairs. He couldn't explain the relationship clearly. Anyway, he would tell Qi Han truthfully.

Unexpectedly, Qi Si, this little bastard, complained first, lying on top of his elder brother and crying pitifully.

"Second brother, no matter how wrong Qi Si is, he is still your biological brother. Don't hurt the harmony between brothers for outsiders." Qi Han looked at Chu Ze warningly.

I thought Chu Ze was a vixen before, but now he seems to be a venomous snake, one that won't let go once it bites.

Chu Ze rolled his eyes at Qi Han, and when he saw Qi Yan turning around, he immediately pretended to be weak.

"Don't be afraid." Qi Yan patted Chu Ze's hand, then looked back at Qi Han and said, "Then this little bastard must not have told you about your first love." "

Who? Gu Qiu?" Qi Han was shocked. .

"Yes, Qi Si asked Gu Qiu to help him with the whole thing." Qi Yan exposed Qi Si mercilessly.

Qi Han pulled Qi Si away from him little by little, and then left without looking back: "I'm going to find that arrogant bastard."

Qi Yan watched Qi Han leave.

Very good, both of them feel that the other person is conceited and this relationship is going to be difficult.

Anyway, it has nothing to do with him. Later, he will ask his aunt to introduce him to a girl, fall in love, get married and have children.