29

Qi Yan and Qi Han looked at each other with blank expressions in their eyes.

Immediately afterwards, a series of shattering sounds came from the private room.

"Secretary Jin, send Mr. Zhao to the hospital."

Qi Yan heard Chu Ze's voice and ran over immediately without caring about anything.

The first thing that caught your eye was the mess all over the floor, with little blood stains covering every broken piece of porcelain.

Moving his eyes upward, he saw that Chu Ze's white shirt was covered in blood.

"Chu Ze!" Qi Yan stepped on the broken glass and ran in.

At this moment, there were wounds everywhere on Chu Ze's hands, and they were all bleeding.

"How did you do it?" Qi Yan tried his best to calm down and asked the hotel for bandages and wound medicine.

Zhao Youde was brought in by Secretary Jin and sat on a chair.

He looked shocked.

There were so many people asking for debts from him. Anyway, it was the uncle who owed money. His wife and children had been sent abroad long ago. There was nothing that could threaten him without worries.

At most he would be beaten, and if he got into trouble he could still extort money and not pay it back.

Chu Ze invited him to the hotel today. In Zhao Youde's eyes, it was just another meal.

What can an eighteen-year-old child do to him?

As soon as he sat down, he started eating and drinking, and asked Chu Ze to pour him wine.

When Zhao Youde had almost finished eating, Chu Ze stood up, dragged a chair and walked to Zhao Youde.

Chu Ze put his right leg on his left thigh, with a smile on his face from beginning to end.

"Are you full?" Chu Ze picked up a glass and played with it for a while.

"I'm full, thank you for the treat." Zhao Youde wiped his mouth, stood up and loosened his belt.

"Wait a minute." Chu Ze took the glass and knocked it on the edge of the table. It immediately shattered into a pointed weapon.

Seeing this, Zhao Youde smiled disdainfully, sat down on the chair, and said with a sarcastic smile: "You look like a young man at first glance."

"I know your wife and children are abroad." Chu Ze smiled slightly and leaned close to Zhao Youde. .

He slowly raised his hand and held Zhao Youde's wrist tightly.

Like a poisonous snake that has been lurking for a long time, it finally leaps and bites the opponent's lifeline.

Then slowly inject the toxin...

Zhao Youde's hand was uncontrollable, and the pointed glass piece came closer to Chu Ze's abdomen.

"What are you going to do? Do you think you can threaten me?" Zhao Youde shouted: "You want to send me to jail in the name of personal injury?" "I might as well tell you clearly that

someone has falsely accused me before." Zhao Youde said proudly that he would be released after being detained for a few days.

There was no unnecessary expression on Chu Ze's face.

The first time he stabbed Zhao Youde, he didn't care. The second time he stabbed him, Zhao Youde frowned.

Third, fourth, fifth...