38

The lady at the front desk looked at Qi Yan awkwardly: "I'm sorry,?? We couldn't stop him."

Shen Jirong broke in, looking shaky, with a pale face and bruises under his eyes. .

It felt like he would fall to the ground in the next second.

"What's the matter with you?" People are already in front of you, so you can't shout them back.

Last time, the eldest brother raised funds for the Shen family because he misunderstood that he liked Shen Jirong. If something went wrong with the Shen family's company, their family would also be affected.

"I..." As soon as Shen Jirong spoke, tears kept falling.

"..." Qi Yan sighed and said to the people around him: "You guys go down first."

Everyone left, only Secretary Liu was still standing.

"You won't get overtime pay if you stay on your feet." Qi Yan squinted at Secretary Liu.

Secretary Liu squinted back and said, "I forgot, you have other candidates."

"You know nothing." Qi Yan was almost pissed off by the secretary he promoted.

Let him face Shen Yongyan and Shen Jirong, he might as well take Chu Ze and hide on an uninhabited island!

No, they are all going to run away, why should they take anyone else with them.

"Ha." Secretary Liu snorted coldly, then walked out with his chest raised and his head raised.

"Oh, come back here and tell me clearly!!!" Qi Yan stood by the door and shouted loudly, but Secretary Liu didn't even look at him.

Since Shen Jirong was still here, otherwise he would have chased him out.

He would not admit that he could not defeat Secretary Liu every time.

Seeing everyone leaving, Shen Jirong cried and threw herself into Qi Yan's arms: "Qi Yan..."

Qi Yan was startled, and immediately jumped away: "You... stand still!"

Shen Ji was frightened. After a jump, I stopped crying.

Qi Yan quickly regained his composure. He just didn't want to be misunderstood that he liked men anymore.

"Just tell me what you have to say, and I'll get you a glass of water." Qi Yan patted his chest.

No matter who it is, whether it is Shen Yongyan, Shen Jirong, or even Chu Ze, crying will never do anything good.

"I...I..." Shen Jirong hesitated for a long time, unable to explain.

Qi Yan waited patiently for more than ten minutes, but he didn't hear clearly what Shen Jirong was saying.

"If it's about money, you can go directly to my elder brother." Qi Yan looked at the time and decided to go home from get off work.

Today Chu Ze seems to be trying to jump over the wall.

We can't all take advantage of that little bastard Qi Si.

"Don't leave Qi Yan, I don't know who else to look for besides you!" Shen Jirong stood up anxiously and held Qi Yan's hand.

"Then you should tell me!" Qi Yan was also anxious. Shen Jirong had been here for a long time and still couldn't say anything.

In desperation, Shen Jirong shouted: "My brother seems to be selling drugs!"

Qi Yan was stunned, and then helped Shen Jirong to sit on the sofa.

Open the door to make sure no one is in the company, lock the door and close the blinds.