31

Qi Yan immediately stretched out his hand and said enthusiastically and sincerely: "Who am I? You are getting stronger with age, you are getting stronger with age, you are old and cunning, you are old and cunning." Sui Zhiyu laughed loudly and introduced

Qi Yan to the people around him: "Come on, everyone. Look, this is the second eldest child in Qi Desheng's family. He was not born well, so he can only be ranked second."

"It's not a big deal, after all, the older one died first, and my eldest brother is still envious of me." Qi Yan laughed. answer.

"Oh, I'm not as good as you young people." Sui Zhiyu took Qi Yan's arm affectionately: "Your grandfather and I have been friends for decades, and we all say that he is a wolf, but how did this wolf den raise a fox? "

It's nothing, after all, we are working together." Qi Yan smiled: "Xiang Songna and I have known each other since kindergarten, and we will definitely know each other longer than you and grandpa." "Using

random words!" He patted Qi Yan's back lightly.

"This junior's academic qualifications are too low. I will definitely learn more from you in the future." Qi Yan immediately bowed his head.

At this time, Qi Desheng, with the support of Qi Han, slowly walked into people's sight.

He nodded to Qi Yan and expressed some appreciation.

Then he turned to look at Sui Zhiyu: "My Qi Yan was all killed by me. He had to come back after finishing his Ph.D., otherwise he would be a postdoctoral fellow now." This was obviously a refutation of

Qi Yan's claim that he had low education, and everyone Everyone knows that the Qi family is about to start again with the two elders of the family.

Without that meeting, the two would not have quarreled.

Everyone is used to it.

Qi Han sighed. He was so worried about this family: "Second brother, I will ask fourth child to come back and learn from you first." "

...Are you serious?" Qi Yan shook his head instinctively.

It would be better to kill him then.

According to his understanding, Qi Si, the fourth child of the Qi family, has an antisocial personality...

"Second brother!"

Looking for reputation, he saw a petite boy wearing cute overalls and a beret.

He looks like a cute boy from a comic book.

Big eyes, a straight nose, thin lips, and very delicate facial features.

Qi Yan held his forehead, who was the person in front of him if he wasn't Qi Si?

"Qi...si." Qi Yan felt even more exhausted.

He is busy enough every day, and now Qi Han wants to force Qi Si to him.

Calculating the time, the accident that would cause him to lose his legs was only a few months away.

In the entire Qi family, apart from Qi Ying, only Qi Si can do this.

"Second brother, when can I meet my sister-in-law?" Qi Si fluttered into Qi Yan's arms like a little bird.

"You mean Shen Yongyan?" Qi Yan said while peeling Qi Si away.

"Brother said it was Shen Jirong, and grandpa said it was Shen Yongyan, so who is it?" Qi Si blinked his big eyes.

Suddenly he raised the corner of his mouth, as if he thought of something interesting: "I heard that Chu Ze is not bad." "