32

Qi Yan almost wanted to beat Qi Si to death, but now was not the time to settle scores. Chu Ze in the water was more important.

This time he kept in mind the fact that he couldn't swim, and the water in the artificial lake wasn't too deep, so it shouldn't be a big problem if Chu Ze could swim.

Seeing a bamboo pole next to him, Qi Yan quickly took it over.

"My feet are tangled." Chu Ze desperately grabbed the bamboo pole, but couldn't float up.

"..." Qi Yan turned back and glanced at the little bastard Qi Si.

I remember that the little bastard couldn’t swim, but Chu Ze saved him in the book.

"You little bastard, get the bamboo pole for me." Qi Yan handed the bamboo pole to Qi Si, turned around and jumped down.

Qi Si held the bamboo pole for a long time and could not regain his senses.

Everyone is afraid of him and dare not approach him.

Not to mention leaving such a life-and-death matter to him.

The first thing he did when he entered the water was that Qi Yan desperately grabbed the bamboo pole and floated up.

"I'll grab the bamboo pole and go down to get rid of the water plants for you. Come here and grab the bamboo pole and don't let go." Qi Yan fished Chu Ze over.

Chu Ze held off the bamboo pole, turned around and hugged Qi Yan: "It's okay, I just broke free."

After that, he dragged Qi Yan and swam towards the boat not far away.

First, Qi Yan was put on board, and then he slowly climbed onto the boat.

Qi Yan was lying on the deck, panting and said: "I must learn to swim!"

Chu Ze did not say anything, turned over and hugged Qi Yan's waist, and rested his head on Qi Yan's chest, feeling extremely sweet in his heart.

"Then you still jump down."

At first, when Qi Yan only used a bamboo pole to save him, he was very angry.

Shen Yongyan pretended to be drowning, and Qi Yan jumped in without thinking.

When it was his turn, Qi Yan was so calm.

Does this mean that Qi Yan prefers Shen Yongyan?

"Then we can't watch something happen to you." Qi Yan felt that he might be in danger in his life.

Learning to swim must be put on the agenda.

"...Hmm." Chu Ze leaned against Qi Yan's chest, feeling warm: "Then why did you jump down to save Shen Yongyan without even thinking about it?"

It's not that he wanted to care about it, and he kept it in his heart and didn't ask, which would make him Go crazy.

"Ah?" Qi Yan didn't react for a while.

"Swimming pool." Chu Ze looked up, his eyes cold.

"I didn't learn from what I learned last time, and I know you can swim." Qi Yan didn't react and just said whatever came to his mind.

Chu Ze seemed to be thinking about the authenticity of these words, and nodded after a while.

Seeing that Chu Ze's expression returned to normal, Qi Yan felt relieved.

Then I thought about it, why did he want to live such a humble life?

"I thought you liked Shen Yongyan." Thinking of Shen Yongyan, Chu Ze gritted his teeth and wished he could drink Shen Yongyan's blood and eat Shen Yongyan's flesh.