20

Qi Yan wiped his face and observed carefully.

Looking from the office of the Academic Affairs Office, one can only vaguely see a black figure from behind.

The students who returned to the dormitory at this time were all running, and there were no students who were lingering and poking around.

At first glance, he looked like a pervert who stole underwear, or a boy's underwear. Qi Yan expressed his strong contempt.

strong taste!

Qi Yan put on his black coat, gently turned off the light, and trotted all the way downstairs to the boys' dormitory.

Just think of it as doing something nice for everyone before leaving school.

Using the grass as cover, Qi Yan got closer and closer, preparing to capture the man in one fell swoop.

Half an hour ago, Sui Xiangsong strolled into the campus holding an umbrella.

The students passing by looked sideways. After all, the rain had stopped for half an hour, and someone was holding a heavy black umbrella.

Sui Xiangsong didn't want to, it was not because he was afraid of being recognized.

He has been blocked by Chu Ze for a long time. Only the driver can see Chu Ze's circle of friends, so the driver has an extra task every day, which is to keep an eye on Chu Ze's activities.

The driver just called him and said that Chu Ze had a cold. In order not to miss this opportunity to show off, he immediately took a taxi to deliver medicine.

Last night when he came home from socializing, he saw the bedroom light was on.

He was so happy that he ran all the way into the bedroom without taking off his shoes.

However, no one was seen, and even after searching every corner of the house, there was no sign of Chu Ze.

Finally he had to admit that it was because he forgot to turn off the lights during the day.

Lying on the sofa in the living room, the feeling of loneliness continued to erode Sui Xiangsong's internal organs.

At this time, he finally understood that some things he thought were unimportant had actually penetrated deep into his bones.

No one will leave a light on, just to wait for his return late at night.

When the driver called to say that Chu Ze was sick, a question came to his mind: Could Chu Ze still be sick?

We have been together for a year and have never seen Chu Ze sick.

"Boss, I have something to say..." The driver thought for a while and decided to say it: "Master Ozawa just never gets sick in front of you."

This sentence completely broke Sui Xiangsong's heart.

It turns out that what he has been enjoying and squandering is the most sincere heart in the world.

He bought cold medicine from the pharmacy and came to school, only to find that he had no idea where Chu Ze's dormitory was.

At this point, the driver had to bite the bullet and found out that the approximate location was in Building 7 or 8.

"Is it seven buildings or eight buildings?" Sui Xiangsong asked anxiously.

The driver couldn't answer. It was impossible to ask the principal about this. Besides, the principal didn't care about it.

He asked his son's senior at S University to help inquire.

Let’s just say it’s in 201. I really don’t know whether it’s the seventh or eighth building.