24

Chu Ze was already asleep clutching his clothes, and the big brother on the other end of the phone kept urging him.

Hanging yourself requires a breather, but Qi Han told him to attend today's banquet.

Turning his head, Chu Ze looked at him with timid eyes.

"I don't want to delay you."

"..." Qi Yan was silent for a while: "What do you want to eat? I'll bring it to you when I come back?"

"Really?" Chu Ze grabbed Qi Yan's sleeves with both hands. It's like the stray cat downstairs, begging for food from you.

"This is a newly rented house. I haven't moved here yet. You can live here first." Qi Yan considered that the old community was not safe.

This is a high-end apartment, and Sui Xiangsong can't knock on the door in the middle of the night.

One room and one living room is not big, but everything is ready-made, and the fingerprint password lock is more secure and reliable.

"Yes." Chu Ze nodded and watched Qi Yan leave.

The moment the door closed, he fell into regret.

When I jumped off the building today, I didn't choose the right position. I should have folded one arm, which would have been better.

Whether it's sympathy or love, keeping Qi Yan by his side first is the top priority.

Otherwise, waiting for Shen Yongyan to cry, make trouble, and hang himself, Qi Yan will compromise sooner or later.

Let’s trick people first and then talk about it.

Suddenly, the door opened, and Qi Yan looked at Chu Ze who was in a daze with an incomprehensible expression.

"Why don't you go in?" Qi Yan asked.

Chu Ze changed his face in a second, put away his cold eyes, and became pitiful: "I just...want to stay here...and wait for you."

Qi Yan's breath was stagnant, and he walked over helplessly and touched Chu Ze's head. : "Good boy, go in and sleep quickly. I'll be back soon."

"Why did you come back again?" Chu Ze asked in a low voice.

"I forgot to ask you what you want to eat." Qi Yan said lovingly.

"I want to eat spicy crayfish with you." Chu Ze thought for a while, eating crayfish and drinking some wine.

"Okay." Qi Yan nodded without noticing.

After Qi Yan left this time, Chu Ze returned to bed, silently thinking about how he could live here forever.

Qi Yan came to the hotel full of worries.

He didn't understand Qi Han's operation. For a while, no one could deal with Shen Yongyan, and he was one ahead of the other.

Out of the corner of his eye, he happened to catch a glimpse of Shen Jirong coming in Sui Xiangsong's car.

Qi Yan strode over and stood in front of Sui Xiangsong. He was about to seek justice for Chu Ze, but Sui Xiangsong spoke first.

"Where is Chu Ze? Is he okay?" The scene during the day really frightened Sui Xiangsong.

He never thought that Chu Ze hated him to this extent.

"You have the nerve to ask? Do you know that he has just grown up?" Qi Yan said coldly.

"I..." Sui Xiangsong was speechless and could only touch his arm silently.